GIRLS should be BANNED from this site

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
Are you ****in' serious? Do you think I need the Almighty DJ Bible memorized to get *****? Again how dare you lol. You make me sick. I dont need to memorize lines and state of minds and what not to get some, I just do what I do.
Then why are you here? To become a better man, just like the rest of us. A better man knows when to have a little compassion and patience.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always think it is weird when girls come here for advice.

it always turns into a multiple page thread too

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
donjuanbynature.... I love your stuff and I'm going to have to agree with you 100%.[/U][/B] are :yes: [/B]

That is because you are the same fking guy--- DAMN:moon:

That's what it smells like to me...

skip, str8 pimp and djbynature= post hors

I don't care if your advice has some truth value, you guys are post hors and want attention. Stop being male A-HOes.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
but I got some things to say to Sinner
Well, come on mate, spit it out. I don't have all day. :)

Actually I do. I'm home with a fever of 103 and severe vertigo. :(

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i love how these idiots defense to backup wat they are saying is U ARE KJB/U ARE ALL FAKE/U ARE ALL THE SAME PERSON

do u have anything with actual backup u turds?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
ahhh dj forever, dont think you're too smart I see where yur gettin at budday, thats why I am who I am.... :up:

nahh dude this guy is smart hes a ****in player just like us, go read his *****flow post its 1 of the best things on sosuave these days - i personally have a ***** flow of 4 rite now

Titanium

Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
I'm home with a fever of 103 and severe vertigo. :(
Your Alpha post was exceptional....one of the best depictions of Alpha that I've read so far. Perhaps you are experiencing a higher state of consciousness with that fever?

Either way, kudos.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
How dare you support a woman on this site, they're the enemy,
Ok, you are just having a joke now. I can't take you seriously and your threads aren't very funny either. I'm adding you to my block list.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
skip, str8 pimp and djbynature= post hors

I don't care if your advice has some truth value, you guys are post hors and want attention. Stop being male A-HOes.
Exactly. He's just a joke!

I'd let him rot in his own pathetic existence and add him to my blocklist if it wasnt for the fact that guys on this board could take him seriously!

I was quite moved by reading what Desdinova and Jariel wrote about guys on the verge of suicide coming here looking for help. If they come across this clown the consequences could be very serious!

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
:crazy: wow talk about delusional lol this post is directed to self mastery
You guys all storm in around the same time and once one guys loses esteem among the regulars a clones pops up and machine posts... I can't be the only person that thinks this.:rock:

self-mastery= the gift:up:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
The Truth said:
Exactly. He's just a joke!

I'd let him rot in his own pathetic existence and add him to my blocklist if it wasnt for the fact that guys on this board could take him seriously!

I was quite moved by reading what Desdinova and Jariel wrote about guys on the verge of suicide coming here looking for help. If they come across this clown the consequences could be very serious!
I don't block list these guys because they add entertainment value to this site. I agree that they do not resepect what this place has been for some people, because they weren't here. They've never had someone PM them about real life issues like suicide and such.... so they really think that this shyt is a "game," but it's not. There are guys on here with real issue. We are trying to create real men from the inside out, and a whole bunch of pseudo guru's that post hor.

That's my peace.

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanByNature said:
Yes, I said it!!! I think all the females should be BANNED from this site, or atleast not allowed to post, and let me tell you why... (I will keep it short so you dont have to read too much)

Like it or not, girls most of the time DONT KNOW what they want. They say I want a nice guy with this and that and then you see them being with a jerk in an abusive/unapreciated relationship... and the whole time their "nice" guy friend is always there for her when she needs a shoulder to cry on... Thus, taking advice from a girl will not help your AFC situation...

Furthermore, by defenition Don Juan is someone who SEDUCES women, really by any means necessary (yes including lying or bs'ing or manipulating or playing games etc etc)... Therfore, some of the advice giving her to an AFC by its very nature is demeaning or may be insulting to a woman...

You have to admit, how many times we seen a woman post something on the site and all of a sudden people would put on their skirts, hide the balls and start melting away...

Like it or not, there IS a sepperation that we are trying to deminstrate between a Man and a Woman....

Notice in this link how a woman bags (puts down) a guy for trying to bust some game on her, and then after she is confronted gives the guy more praise and also volonters info to us that she ended up talking to him for 30 min... http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=105495

case closed...
How are we gonna ban all women, smart guy?

Reaction score
I did not understand one word of your post mr. mastery lol.

Okay skip, sinner, what do you guys think? As for the Truth? Stop trying, it's not cool at all dude.

As an update... Im actually stacking up boys I wanna say I've got another girl in the bag, we're hanging tonight, I told her I had never gotten head.. And shes like "ahh youre actually clean." :rolleyes: ... lol. Another girl thats just beautiful, I told her that I'd wait up for her and we're going to get into a relationship, I'll wait I know she wouldn't give it up easy if I was the hottest guy on earth... soo that may make 7 girls. :flowers:

skip to my lou how're you doing so far? ahh and yes boys this is what the site is all about, we're livin it mang :)

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: yahhh

Reaction score
I did not understand one word of your post mr. mastery lol.:rolleyes:

Okay skip, sinner, what do you guys think? As for the Truth mr. mastery, and all y'all? Stop trying, it's not cool at all dude.:nono:

As an update... Im actually stacking up boys I wanna say I've got another girl in the bag, we're hanging tonight, I told her I had never gotten head.. And shes like "ahh youre actually clean." ... lol. Another girl thats just beautiful, I told her that I'd wait up for her and we're going to get into a relationship, I'll wait I know she wouldn't give it up easy if I was the hottest guy on earth... soo that may make 7 girls. :flowers:

skip to my lou how're you doing so far? ahh and yes boys this is what the site is all about, we're livin it mang

yahhh:yes:

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll toss my two pesos in right quick.

First off, st8 up pimp is right, we don't know him irl, whether he's lying or not is a moot point, everyone on this site could be a lie, so I'm gonna assume he's telling the truth. GJ on landing the ladies.

Two, I don't support the lying ****, but hey, to each his own, every man can play a game on different settings (that's a pretty ****ing sick analogy).

Anyway, I don't think women should be banned on this site because not only do they provide the other viewpoint, but most of the really really down to earth women, will read this **** about being a man, etc, and go, "Yea that's what I want", i've seen it done.

About women being the enemy and ****, i don't buy into that, but again, everyone has their own opinion. What's sad is that the principals we're supposed to be based on get tossed out of hte window when somenoe comes with a conflicting view, like str8 up pimp, which is why I'm GLAD we have people like him on this site. Though I don't always agree with everything said, its refreshing to see a guy just type what he feels and ignore all the social barriers and **** that alot of people are afraid of upsetting on this site.

Guys aren't we supposed to be the laid back, suave, relaxed guys? Instead everyones yelling and flaming each other like hungry dogs. Relax, chill out, if you don't agree with what's said that's fine, you don't have to start *****ing and whining about it.

Oh, but on the link she posted, everyone interpreted that **** wayy too fast, I don't think she was out there to hurt the guy, cuz she's obviously not calling him a loser, etc, so that post is kinda a moot point for wanting a woman banned off the site.

Seriously though, and its kind of sad, but str8 up pimp is more chill then the people yelling at him that are supposed to be the definition of laid back and chill. Guys, you aren't hurting him by flaming, you are just wasting valuable time that could be spent getting out there.

Learn to accept guys, people have different opinions, and they may not express em the way you like, tough ****, this is life, you only have control over youself, so start acting like it, I'm not your teacher or anything, but this is for your own best interest. So what if people don't act the way you want, grow up, you don't control everyone.

P.S. - Keep tokin mannn :p.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Look Pooparu, you seem a decent guy and you do have my respect, but you can't be diplomatic all the time.

The fact is that if new people on here read some of the KBJ's posts it's going to do more harm than good.
Yea I understand that point, but when you really think about it, there are people in the world that would give the same advice.

And when people are flaming back and forth, alot of new people are gonna come up here and say, "well hell, this looks like a bunch of arguing back and forth between people, this isn't gonna do me any good".

I'm definetly not saying NOT to state your disdain for what you don't feel right, I'm just saying that if you are going to do it, flaming is just gonna cause more chaos.

Maybe that would've been easier to say in the first place >_< lol, I write long drawn out posts for something I could've written really short.

But don't get me wrong, I think the original post is pretty horrible, lying and all isn't necessary to land women, but its easier to say that then to attack someone else, JMO.

Edit: But you are right about the newcomers I didnt really think of that, but like I said on the otehr hand the flaming might drive them just as far.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
I did not understand one word of your post mr. mastery lol.:rolleyes:
OF course you do not understand a word of my post--- you are a 17 yr old kid that quotes rap lyrics:rock: :rock:

Come on... we couldn't even live on the same street.

:yes:

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Or you could just, like.... ignore their posts like any other user. If you don't like what someone has posted, no one is making you read it.

I really don't see the issue. Yea, girls don't know or can't express what they want. We know that. But so what? These DJs-to-be have to talk to a girl sooner or later, why not start right here?

The only problem I see hasn't happened yet, but could. Some mega-fem comes across this place and is disgusted (Naturally). She tells every woman she knows and the word spreads. Maybe she makes fliers and passes them out on some major college campus, or starts up some web campaign with a site against us. Everything would get messy... just bad overall.

And the real irony would be, women would have just destroyed the best place to make men better at getting women. They'd just be hurting themselves in their blind feminist rage.

Let's all hope THAT never happens, eh?

<_<

>_>

*knocks on wood*
Hey, that's a great idea! Down with the Don Juans.... Just Kidding LMAO!!!