GIRLS should be BANNED from this site

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Wow skip you're so gangster and you don't even know it.

P.S. do you call everyone that disagrees with you a Brit or just the ones that are actual Brit’s because I’m having a hard time following?

According to him I'm also a "BRIT."

OH MY:crackup:

Reaction score
And also for the record, I know it's not "popular" to agree with skip or pimp or donjuanbynature, but I really don't care, wtf? And now all of a sudden because I agree with them I am the same person as them, dude seriously, is it even that serious? I'm in Detroit, Michigan, I don't know those people, lol.

I continue to preach that this site could be like it used to be, full of great discussions and quality information going around. This thread was posted earlier today, and it's now six pages long with over a 1,000 views....wtf? Why don't you guys start some quality conversations and discussions?

To end this thread, as I stated earlier, who gives a fvck WHO posts here? For all I know, some of you could be women? Does it matter? IT'S ALL ABOUT THE QUALITY OF INFORMATION. I don't care if a woman gives it, a guys gives it or a dog gives it, just give it out. What I was stating, was that usually when women are asked what turns her on in a guy, she NEVER SAYS masculinity, but she says just about everything else. And we have to understand, masculinity is the "secret" if there ever was one.

I'm done with this six page mess, lol.

DJF

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
Okay, this is really becoming a mess, and where’s DonJuanByNature? Haven’t seen him post on this anymore.

I answered this in my previous reply, women could be banned or should’nt be banned, that’s not the thing. The thing is, a woman CANNOT teach a boy how to be a man, she can give him the traits and values of a nice guy as far as having respect, ambitions, dressing nice, etc., but no woman can show a guy how to be MASUCLINE, it’s not happening.

Now The Truth, you said this,
“Girls have EXPERIENCE and some women give great honest advice.”

You guys CONTINUE to look for “more advice” “more tips” “the secret.” I have already gave you the secret, this site has gave you the secret, BE A MAN. I made a thread on how to become one, you have to program the beliefs into your mind. If you study human nature and the parts of the mind, you will understand more fully why the phrase, “You are what you think,” is so true.

Truth, you don’t NEED anymore advice, and the only advice a experienced or NON-experienced woman can give, is that she will tell you stuff from HER PERSPECTIVE AS A WOMAN. I said this in my reply earlier…I wear a durag, black Detroit baseball cap, all black clothes, I keep a serious look on my face, I act aggressive, sexual, and bold around her…she concludes FROM HER PERSPECTIVE, I must be a “bad boy.” So when a guy asks a girl how to be attractive, she says, “Be a bad boy, we allll love him.” But in all truth, I am no fvcking bad boy! I am a MASCULINE BOY, but NO woman, and I repeat, NO woman understands masculinity and how to "become it" they could help you imiate it though. That’s why a woman cannot give a guy “great honest advice” as you say Truth.

To I’m a str8 pimp, you and skip, answer this....At the end of the day, what do you come here for? To HELP YOURSELF, or HELP THE FORUM?

If you guys come here to help the forum, str8 pimp, you said this,
“Like I’ve stated prolly 293889425647825640786230 times, everyone is an individual so if the advice doesn't work for you, then dont ****in' listen to it. “
Pimp and skip, UNDERSTAND this little secret, you ready……………
NOBODY’S FVCKING LISTENING TO YOU.

Now don’t think I am saying you guys SHOULD NOT POST, that’s not what I am saying, hell out of ANY POST WITH A TIP, somebody can get something out of it, but you guy’s are suffering from serious time management issues. You guys are spending hours making threads and argueing back and forth with guys, WHEN YOU COULD BE READING SOME OF THESE PAST GREAT THREADS. There’s thousands of excellent threads on here from guys in the past, just about EVERY DAMN THING IN LIFE HAS BEEN COVERED.

Now….don’t think I am dissing you guys, no, no, no. You guys are actually my favorite posters, and BECAUSE YOU ARE MY FAVORITE POSTERS.., I wanna look out for you guys and let you know, there’s so much information on this site to read on, and there’s so much in LIFE that you don’t HAVE TO waste your time making threads. Seriously....and for the record, to skip.....

Skip, you said this,
“I’m online only at work cuz i got a boring accounting job so i got sosuave to get me thru the day.”

You are a don juan right? Okay, don juans chase their passions in life, why are you at a job you hate? Why? Please tell me you are there just temporary because you are working on something that will get you out of it? Please tell me. Because if you are not working on something, then you need to do some serious reading on some real estate buddy or tell me this, “what’s your passion in life?” Chase it skip, chase it. Tell your boss to fvck off.

And SINNER, you said this,
“Saying that women should not be on here is self-defeating, as even if you disagree with every word a woman say, knowing what she is saying can still be helpful to you if you know how to apply it."

I already addressed this, women can’t teach guys how to be masculine. Masculinity is not like Feminity. If a girl came on here and asked, “What can I do to become more attractive,” since their attraction is based on physical looks, it’s easy to help her. But for a guy, it’s all a re-programming of the inner man, it's simple, but it's not as easy as just telling a girl to lose weight and wear some better makeup. Women don’t know how to help a guy become masculine, or if they do know how to reprogram a person's mind, they don’t think “that’s” the problem, they think he's too stiff, too soft, too nice, they don't really understand why they even like guys in the first place.

SINNER you also said this,
“All the talk about alpha males lately, there is only one thing that will make you a true alpha, and it's about being a man that others look up to, that others will follow without being told to, that others can count on to be the strong and capable person that will help them to achieve what everyone wants."

Excellent and priceless information. But when you said this, I had to disagree,

“One cannot be that person, that true alpha, by ignoring that which he doesn't like to hear in favor of listening to what already conforms to his pre-existing beliefs. If you don't like what someone says, read it anyway, file it away for later use.”

SINNER how would you like this,
“SINNER you are a bytch!” “SINNER you are gay!” “SINNER you will be a loser in life.”

How does reading stuff like that help a person? If you don’t “like” to hear something, there must be a reason for it, either it is written poorly, the author is an azzhole, or the information is incorrect. SINNER if you continue to hear stuff like what I just said, your “pre-existing beliefs” will change brotha. And when men continue to hear the same advice from women, that’s incorrect, they begin to believe what the women are saying even though women are interpreting it all wrong!

Women say they like “bad boys, jerks, and thugs” what they really mean is a guy who’s masculine, but they will preach this to the guy who asks for advice, now he’s out trying to be ****y and funny, trying to be a jerk, trying to memorize Tupac songs to become a “thug”, lol. See how it’s all wrong?

Overall, if the women wanna post here, fvck who cares? It’s when they begin to post threads and guys begin to listen to them that I want alllllllllllllllll you guys who flame skip, pimp, and donjuanbynature…when the women start to make threads, FLAME NOW. I want you to go in and flame like it’s no tomorrow.

And you do know what’s funny? That girl had no flames in her thread I don’t think, besides DonJuanbyNature. Why is that? You guys flame skip and pimp, which I could kind of understand why, it's because you don't think they are replicable PUA's, but only they know if they are true or not and if they are lying the ONLY person they are hurting is themselves. But I don't understand, you guys don’t flame a chick coming here getting advice? I mean, the obvious flame is, “WTF is a girl doing on here?” What are you afraid to flame her? Is it not "right" to say bad things to a person? Well, you do it to skip and pimp?

DJF

hey my friend heres the thing about me - i got out of college in 3, not 4 years and i work an accountin job for the biggest company in the world and im just there to stick somethin good on my resume for future opportunities, so i wanna stay at this job oat least a year, u kno wat i mean? i mean yea its BORING kinda but i also get to chill all day so imm cool with that for now while im tryin to stick the company name on my resume, and i post here to give people advice - ive had 20 people so far private message me askin me for advice on myspace for instance cuz they saw my threads and kno wats up

btw ur replies are HUGE, i only read the first 1/5 and had to reply to it so im gonna go read all the rest and go to sleep

oh and in case ur flames r wondering, i ****ed my **** buddy tonite so NO im not a kjb just stayin home - im ****in relaxin after some good sex :)

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
skip2mylou781 said:
the 17 year old kid had ****ed more girls than u have by this point, and how old r u???

the guy is obv a gangsta and wat u DONT KNO is that in this ****ed up country of the US of A, all the girls in high school EAT THAT SHYT UP WITH A SPOON - u eitha a gangsta, sports star, or in a band and u get layed ALOT if ur one of those so stop makin it sound bad that hes 17 - he ALREADY knows how the game works and u stll sit here unsure of urself on how to deal with women
I can speak for most of the guys here when I say, you are illiterate and we don't understand a word of what you are saying.

Oh and I'm sure all the classy girls love you because of your elegance in speech, you need to stop swearing the only girls you attract are more of low lifes than you.

Wait maybe I should repeat that in a languge you understand

I can speak 4 mozt of my hommiez up in here when I say you are **** **** **** and we cant understand what you say aight fool 4 shizzle

You're an Eminem fan aren't you?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
the 17 year old kid had ****ed more girls than u have by this point, and how old r u???

the guy is obv a gangsta and wat u DONT KNO is that in this ****ed up country of the US of A, all the girls in high school EAT THAT SHYT UP WITH A SPOON - u eitha a gangsta, sports star, or in a band and u get layed ALOT if ur one of those so stop makin it sound bad that hes 17 - he ALREADY knows how the game works and u stll sit here unsure of urself on how to deal with women
Slow your roll JR. FLIPPER you are making an even bigger fool out of yourself.
You have failed at your goal of becoming a respected member of the forum, so HUSH NO one respects you but your two alter egos and the new guys that are as lost as you.

You fake gangsta's need to chill and stop post horing. I've lowered myself down to your level tonight, but I will not stay down with you for too much lower.

Chill with that gangsta shyt only idiots believe that it's cool to be a thug.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
rocky_mtn said:
Yeah you're right :crackup:

But so DonJuanByNature (and skiptomylu who are both the same people) needs to get a grip on reality and not DonJonForever
u mite notice that those who r the same people have all been banned cuz the administrator sees the IP address - notice how me and donwjuanbynature r just friends cuz i told him about this site and he decided to join - ur a ****in fool for making assumptions

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Wow skip you're so gangster and you don't even know it.

P.S. do you call everyone that disagrees with you a Brit or just the ones that are actual Brit’s because I’m having a hard time following?
i got NOTHIN against U, u havent pointlessly flamed on me ever....its these idiots that come to my threads and start callin me fake for no reason other than the reason that i have success and they dont - and year, id say 4/5 of them r british, its all under their names

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. I don't doubt some HS girls might go for the wangsta (White Gangsta) thing, but who would really want to be stuck in that identity? Not me! It's ironic so many Caucasions are trying to take on this persona in a time when I believe Black Men are trying to abondon it in favor of showing value through *not* being like that.

To each his own, I guess.

Reaction score
Lol, actually there's nothing wrong with being a keyboard jockey. A keyboard jockey, in my opinion, is a guy whose on the computer a lot, researching a particular subject, what's wrong with that? Hell, the best and most quality posters on this site could be called, keyboard jockeys.

At the end of the day, as long as you go out and apply what you just studied, then you'll be okay.

But seriously? Why does everyone spend so much time judging everybody around here? Saying you're an AFC, no you're a kjb, no you're a loser, no this and that, GROWN UP!

Let's come here, post experiences, and just DISCUSS THE TOPIC. Let's stop all these useless name calling.

Nobody here knows ANYBODY IN REAL LIFE, so you have NOTHING TO BASE YOUR NAME CALLING ON. Nothing. Let's just have a discussion of the topic, like other great forums do. I read www.martialartsplanet.com all the time, you can't even "look" like you are going to flame or call a guy names, they will kick you off so damn quick.

Guys, you just need to just grow up and let's just discuss topics and stop calling each other names.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
And also for the record, I know it's not "popular" to agree with skip or pimp or donjuanbynature, but I really don't care, wtf? And now all of a sudden because I agree with them I am the same person as them, dude seriously, is it even that serious? I'm in Detroit, Michigan, I don't know those people, lol.

I continue to preach that this site could be like it used to be, full of great discussions and quality information going around. This thread was posted earlier today, and it's now six pages long with over a 1,000 views....wtf? Why don't you guys start some quality conversations and discussions?

To end this thread, as I stated earlier, who gives a fvck WHO posts here? For all I know, some of you could be women? Does it matter? IT'S ALL ABOUT THE QUALITY OF INFORMATION. I don't care if a woman gives it, a guys gives it or a dog gives it, just give it out. What I was stating, was that usually when women are asked what turns her on in a guy, she NEVER SAYS masculinity, but she says just about everything else. And we have to understand, masculinity is the "secret" if there ever was one.

I'm done with this six page mess, lol.

DJF
hey dude NOTICE how i attempt to start discussion threads with advice and then i say "so who has feedback?"....and the feedback i get is either various guys actually relating to me, or simple posts by the same group of morons saying "UR LYING, THERES NO WAY UR GOOD WITH GIRLS, UR A FAKE"

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
I can speak for most of the guys here when I say, you are illiterate and we don't understand a word of what you are saying.

Oh and I'm sure all the classy girls love you because of your elegance in speech, you need to stop swearing the only girls you attract are more of low lifes than you.

Wait maybe I should repeat that in a languge you understand

I can speak 4 mozt of my hommiez up in here when I say you are **** **** **** and we cant understand what you say aight fool 4 shizzle

You're an Eminem fan aren't you?

anyone who takes how someone types online too seriously must have somethin up their ass

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
hey dude NOTICE how i attempt to start discussion threads with advice and then i say "so who has feedback?"....and the feedback i get is either various guys actually relating to me, or simple posts by the same group of morons saying "UR LYING, THERES NO WAY UR GOOD WITH GIRLS, UR A FAKE"
Quit while you're ahead

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
do i need to post about who i am? like a background thing?

im white, im russian, im 21, i like techno rap reggae and russian music....i go for younger girls cuz i notice all the hot ones arent stuck up and easy to **** and to date........i attribute most of my success to looking good and bein a sweet guy whos also ****y and witty - dont wannt believe me, then dont

but if u dont believe me, then **** OFF

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Do you want me say it again? quit while you're ahead.

Your behavior demonstrates you immaturity and it garners all the negative feedback you get.

You get girls, fantastic good for you, boasting about it only shows your immaturity.

You have nobody the blame but yourself.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
go search for my threads, ive done nothin but try to give advice in the threads i start - i use my own experiences to form advice for other people, thats not be BOASTING, thats me proving the validity of my advice so no one thinks im just stating anything in theory - what i STATE is what i have EXPERIENCED.......and i only retaliate when ****heads try to flame on me for absolutely no reason

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
id LOVE to see what u flamers look like and im still waitin to hear how good u flamers are with girls

id also love for a moderator to CLOSE THIS THREAD

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know about women on here...but this little argument is hilarious. I'm pretty sure StraightPimp sh!t on all of you though.:crackup: