Girl taking over a week to respond to a text she initiated!

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I waited about six hours
Why? Oh I see, you got nothing going on in your life, and you wanted to appear busy, classic.

It has been over a week now and absolutely nothing from her.
Wow, you're that emotionally invested on a girl that you went two dates with?

Do you have anything interesting going on for you in your life? Cause oneitis is approaching

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? Oh I see, you got nothing going on in your life, and you wanted to appear busy, classic.

Wow, you're that emotionally invested on a girl that you went two dates with?

Do you have anything interesting going on for you in your life? Cause oneitis is approaching
Not to put OP down since he is probably hurting emotionally, but it looks like he is already overly infatuated with this woman. Nothing good can come off when the attraction is this one sided.

Talk to more women and keep your mind occupied OP.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still must remain a challenge to my wife. She only wants to go out once a month so occasionally my friend and I still go out, open, and dance with women. I even had a young attractive one grinding on me a few weeks ago who insisted I take her number. Of course I don't go any further (cheat) but I have to give off energy to my wife that I am still capable of getting other women if she left me. That is a big reason why she stays.
Sounds like dread game.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to say it but the formula here is really simple, all the guys here know it and we all learned passing it around to each other … orgasm for women happens between the ears before it happens between her legs.

imo, a couple things killed you.

1: she initiated contact with you multiple times and you didn’t escalate. You very simply have to get to no, and then try to push through the door once more and you obviously don’t go and assault her but sometimes no is maybe, so just be super careful there.

2: the nonsense on the text messages sealed your fate- If you were someone who got back right away (which is not good either) and all of a sudden you’re two dates in and not was escalating and now you’re basically telegraphing you’re blowing her off, you’re done. Refer to point 1. You had her but this ensured you didn’t after. She sent one more, thought about it and left your fvcjboy ass in the dust.

happened to us all, learn and move on.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm gonna disagree with the masses here saying you did something wrong with not banging her, I'm only speaking for myself but women on OLD are very whimsical and flakey. You can bang a chick 2 hours straight, make her orgasm several times and all that and she can still ghost you, or she got ASD. Who knows? typically if a girl stops responding or goes from hot to cold your princess is in another castle. Not to sound like a broken record but this is why I spin plates. It takes away the neediness when you have other women that you're dealing with. Heck it will even to get to a point where women will get mad at you because you are not spending enough time with them or texting them enough

Personally I would opt for option B but I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you.
Both can be true

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back from my holiday so I asked her out Friday night to a jazz gig.

Bizarrely she then replied to my previous messages using text quoting saying the holiday photos looked great and was looking forward to hearing all about it

Then replied to the latest text saying it sounded good but she had already made plans to go to see a fashion show but perhaps we could do something next week.

I replied “Sure let me know when your schedule is firmer and we can plan something “ and predictably she left that unread and hasn’t responded in a few days now. Couldn’t even be bothered to acknowledge the text with something like “Sure I’ll let you know”.

So yeah this is dead in the water. I’ll delete her number and try to do better next time

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bizarrely she then replied to my previous messages using text quoting saying the holiday photos looked great and was looking forward to hearing all about it

Then replied to the latest text saying it sounded good but she had already made plans to go to see a fashion show but perhaps we could do something next week.
Sounds like she had drafted a response back after you sent that message but forgot to send it.

But it does show you're not a priority to her, so why bother. I suggest not giving her any more attention/validation.

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and other thing that is weird her last seen status on WhatsApp only seems to update once a day. That seems implausible as most girls are glued to their phone. So perhaps she is screening texts and has a lot of men on the go

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So perhaps she is screening texts and has a lot of men on the go
Perhaps.

Or she's just extremely chaotic. Some women are like that. I attracted a few of them, because a man with his life in order is attractive to them; they need to be grounded as they cannot ground themselves.

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she’s young and a recent graduate who’s only recently moved to London so probably overstretching herself.

But there’s no real enthusiasm in her responses and it’s hard to be less non commital than perhaps next week and like you said I’m clearly not a priority so can’t see this going anywhere

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Back from my holiday so I asked her out Friday night to a jazz gig.

I replied “Sure let me know when your schedule is firmer and we can plan something “ and predictably she left that unread and hasn’t responded in a few days now. Couldn’t even be bothered to acknowledge the text with something like “Sure I’ll let you know”.

So yeah this is dead in the water. I’ll delete her number and try to do better next time
Not sure why you felt the need to ask her out again...she chose to ignore you for a reason.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to put OP down since he is probably hurting emotionally, but it looks like he is already overly infatuated with this woman. Nothing good can come off when the attraction is this one sided.

Talk to more women and keep your mind occupied OP.

Great find, sherlock!!

This is why you should stay away from forums where women calling the shots. I see women actually advising OP to "keep chasing ", because that is what these women are used to..and yes, one of the orbiters will be lucky every now and then, but at what cost?

You are a fool if you listen to them. The most important thing is to TRAIN yourself to walk away from shyte like this, not to double down on chasing when a woman shows you she ain't in to you.

Whatever

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sega Genesis

Reaction score
This is why you should stay away from forums where women calling the shots. I see women actually advising OP to "keep chasing ", because that is what these women are used to..
I don't disagree with you generally, but to be fair, there were also a few men advising him to continue pursuing.

And a few women advising him to toss in the towel! From very early in!

Just sayin, let's be fair here. Not all women on those forums are entitled ***, many yes, not all.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're scared of losing her and she's sensing it

3 dates in with no sex / foreplay whatever is too long to wait with a young chick like this

They've been brought up highly sexualised to expect men to want to have sex with them asap

You can build sexual tension with her without dragging it out over 3 dates

Older women will wait , younger ones are ready for sex straight away
It depends on the culture, but in Western culture yes you gotta make a move on the 1st date or second date.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't disagree with you generally, but to be fair, there were also a few men advising him to continue pursuing.

Just sayin, let's be fair here. Not all women on those forums are entitled ***, many yes, not all.
never said that they all are ×+÷.

Imo still not a great place to get advice as a man. Thing is, none of those women will actually say the TRUTH about why a woman would treat a man like that because they'll protect their own image. The worst advice ( coming from a woman and something tells me OP would rather listen to a woman than a man) is to keep pursuing her and to " be a rebel " and just call her. As he eventually did. OP should've been a rebel with his hand crawling to her vgg or by talking her back home. That should be his biggest lesson.

And the men there know they need to watch their tone because of misogyny allegations.

And I'm biased ...can't deny

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Yes, probably guys who still believe in Disney fairy tales they were raised on.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great find, sherlock!!

This is why you should stay away from forums where women calling the shots. I see women actually advising OP to "keep chasing ", because that is what these women are used to..and yes, one of the orbiters will be lucky every now and then, but at what cost?

You are a fool if you listen to them. The most important thing is to TRAIN yourself to walk away from shyte like this, not to double down on chasing when a woman shows you she ain't in to you.

Whatever
Obviously there are exceptions to generalizations, but men often embody the warrior spirit, which demands a realistic approach, especially during wars. Warriors find beauty in facing reality, understanding their limits, and making the most of their circumstances. In contrast, women might seek their beauty in endless dreams.

This is why OP is being encouraged to continue pursuing, despite excuses about the girl’s slow responses, as they believe she is still interested. They want to ensure that everyone achieves their ideal resolution and happy ending.