Girl Im talking to is Filipina, 30, Virgin and never been in a relationship.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sorry I didn’t mean for this to happen. I just made one remark and it snowballed into this. I don’t want my venting to take over this whole thread since it is completely different than what OP made it about. It is true that I’m not meeting enough girls, I haven’t met any at all in the past 6 years. I live in a densely populated area with over 10 million people too, so that frustrates me.
You have made a conscious choice to not do anything about it and not take any actions that will work towards correcting it. It didn't just happen by chance. You have actively worked towards making that happen.

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
They are...you can be manipulated by these women just as easily in the US as you can elsewhere. It's just different things they are after, but you are still seen as a means to an end and she isn't dating you because she is super into you.
TBH I didn't read the whole thread. Assuming by "these women" you mean gold diggers, passport h03s etc.

savi0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep showing genuine interest and be patient.
Man you guys give some comms I can't stop laughing

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have made a conscious choice to not do anything about it and not take any actions that will work towards correcting it. It didn't just happen by chance. You have actively worked towards making that happen.
I’ve always felt that no action that I could take would correct it at this point the further down this path I got. I did make a lot of bad choices in the past that led to this, like going to and then dropping out of community college after high school, followed by working jobs where I either worked alongside other men only, or was working by myself. So my own bad choices sent me down this path that led to no dating prospects and a low income and low status life.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be unusual for a woman to reach 30 and have absolutely no relationship experience and be a virgin. I would wonder what she's been doing for the prior 12-15 years. In the USA, a woman like that would have to be some sort of hermit and that's not mainstream among USA women. USA women tend to be into social media and socializing with other females. Spending time with other females between ages 15-30 means a woman is likely to interact with men in some way.

In recent times (since the mid to late 2000s), a woman hasn't even needed to have female friends in order to interact with men. Since then, all she's needed to do is have some combination of a dating website profile (pre-dating app era) or a dating app profile (more common since 2013). If a woman has a dating app profile, she can interact with hundreds of men without having any meaningful female friendships. This would be unusual but it could happen.
I get the point you’re making, it is unheard of for a woman in her 30’s to be an inexperienced virgin in today’s dating environment. Sadly it appears that this same dating environment has created a lot of men in their 30’s who are inexperienced virgins and the women want nothing to do with those men because the lack of experience is so unappealing to them. But then again, there are a lot of men who would find a 30 year old inexperienced woman to be unappealing as well. Just overall, somebody being in their 30’s without any dating experience is perceived as unusual and unappealing by most people on the dating scene regardless of gender. At that age, people expect someone to know what they do and don’t want in a partner and to know how to maintain a relationship. Someone with no dating experience at 30+ likely won’t have a full understanding of what they do and don’t want their partner to have and could need a lot of guidance on how to maintain a relationship. The more experienced person just doesn’t want to be burdened with all of that, especially because there’s probably gonna be no longevity since the inexperienced person is gonna want to see what else is out there and play the field a bit. So they would be going through all of that when a breakup is inevitable.

Women don't tend to work as food delivery people.
No usually they don’t, probably because of the safety factor. Its more dangerous for a woman to be delivering food to a stranger’s house, especially at night. Post pandemic, nearly everyone just wants their food left on their front porch, not to be handed the order.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I’ve always felt that no action that I could take would correct it at this point the further down this path I got. I did make a lot of bad choices in the past that led to this, like going to and then dropping out of community college after high school, followed by working jobs where I either worked alongside other men only, or was working by myself. So my own bad choices sent me down this path that led to no dating prospects and a low income and low status life.
Do something about it.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi TravelMemoir,
Yes away from the Bars,the Filipinas are lovely Girls...Many are very religous and I can believe she is a Virgin....In Australia they are the backbone of our Nursing profession and Child care industry,loyal,faithful,loving....Good Luck!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure it's your own bad choices and not just bad luck? We make allot of choices with good intent, but sometimes things don't work out or go your way, and when it goes bad too many times, then you misattribute it to making the wrong choices, when in reality, you made the right choices but things did not work out favorably in the end. Sometimes there are factors outside of your control. Our cases on here sound very similar. We both feel we lack the prerequsites to get a woman because we are not appealing to women (ie low income jobs, not much experience or limited experience, etc...).

blonde30

Reaction score
if she’s as beautiful as you say she is. There is no way she is a virgin and 30 at the same time. Filipino girls no matter how religious they are or sweet and honest they look. Telling a man she’s a virgin only will make her value go up as there’s decent competition there so they have to sweeten the pot. My wife worked with a Filipino girl who was engaged to a Filipino man in Portland Maine but at the same time dating, living with a guy who worked at orange Julius while she was living here in Canada. Every week her church checked in on her due to her strict parents who were living in the Philippines. Every week her fiancé was sending her money from the states. Eventually she immigrated to America and now has two kids with the guy but that was all built on a bunch of lies. If she’s a great girl, beautiful and down to earth and potentially girlfriend or wife material. The virgin thing is most likely a stretch. Filipino girls lie only if it benefits them to do so

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she’s as beautiful as you say she is. There is no way she is a virgin and 30 at the same time. Filipino girls no matter how religious they are or sweet and honest they look. Telling a man she’s a virgin only will make her value go up as there’s decent competition there so they have to sweeten the pot. My wife worked with a Filipino girl who was engaged to a Filipino man in Portland Maine but at the same time dating, living with a guy who worked at orange Julius while she was living here in Canada. Every week her church checked in on her due to her strict parents who were living in the Philippines. Every week her fiancé was sending her money from the states. Eventually she immigrated to America and now has two kids with the guy but that was all built on a bunch of lies. If she’s a great girl, beautiful and down to earth and potentially girlfriend or wife material. The virgin thing is most likely a stretch. Filipino girls lie only if it benefits them to do so
Are you in a relationship with a Filipina?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi TravelMemoirs,
"She’s Filipino like me, 30, Virgin and never been in a relationship." Having experienced dating in the Philippines I quite believe her claims...Friend 68 bought a 42 Year Old Filipina back here 2019...She WAS a Virgin,had been in a Convent till 35...She has qualified here as an Electrical Engineer,but though she pays her way and would never wander,she is asvexual,just as cold as a Polar Bears Bumm!religion can effect people that way,Overall he is very disappointed....To complicate the issue they are trying an IVF program!