Found out my girlfriend of 5 months had had sex with 30-40 men

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's definitely not lying, it would be absolutely stupid of her to lie in a way that still sounds really bad. like saying "i'm not a serial killer, i've only killed two people" or "i'm not a cannibal, i fed them to my dogs!" so atleast the number is likely accurate

as for the girl, keep a close eye on this one, and DO NOT let her think you care about the number(partially because it would eventually kill the relationship, partially because you'll want her to feel confident in telling the next guy too so you don't screw him over completely)

keep a close eye on her, if she seems spot free then proceed with caution, any red flags and such should be dealt with harshly because a girl like that doesn't really deserve benefit of the doubt

Johnny1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before me lol...she's been having sex since she was 14 so that's 10 years averaging 3 men a year. She's really been begging me and saying everything under the sun to get me back. Honestly I've had a similar count (maybe more actually) than her but women love and have sex differently than men. Although I have done some very nasty **** in my day and feel a bit hypocritical I won't lie.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Three things I have to say

1. Those are prostitution numbers
2. She has daddy issues
3. Please go get tested for STI and STDs

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
pyros said:
this discussion is damn stupid.

SHE'S A FVCKING WH-ORE and every guy here knows it deep inside of him, no matter how you look at it.

If you think she's not, you're too damn blue pill.

You cannot compare women to men because any girl can spread her legs and get sex in a split second, but if a guy wants to have multiple women he has to PUT DAMN EFFORT, RESOURCES, PERSONALITY, PHYSIC, etc to get them.
Besides women have evolved to choose the best partner so if she could not find him with 50 guys!!!, she is the damn problem.

You cannot turn a wh-ore into a housewife.
We can't have it both ways. Every time a guy fvcks a girl fvcks. It's that simple. More and more guys fvck more and more girls. A guy with a high number has always been studly. A girl with a high number means she's hot because that many guys have desired her. That my friend is the real world.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
Johnny1986 said:
I'm not too shocked...being red pill minded and all..just sucks. Worst part about it is I actually liked her but I must end it as I will never see her in the same light again. I didn't find out on accident or anything.. I asked herand she told me flat out but & she was hesitant because she was ashamed and knows how I feel.about women with high numbers and pair/bonding.

She is begging not to lose me and is really torn up about this. I'm pretty sure I'm the highest SMV man she's ever been with.

She's gonna be 25 in a few months and I am 29.

This sucks. Not sure what I'm looking fornoj here...maybe just someone to tell.me women with low numbers do exist or something.
How can that suck? She's hot isn't she? A girl who has a high number is be definition hot. If you think a hot girl wouldn't have a high count, you aren't living in the real world unless she's crazy into religion.
Get over it. If you're afraid of STDs get her tested.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
Johnny1986 said:
Before me lol...she's been having sex since she was 14 so that's 10 years averaging 3 men a year. She's really been begging me and saying everything under the sun to get me back. Honestly I've had a similar count (maybe more actually) than her but women love and have sex differently than men. Although I have done some very nasty **** in my day and feel a bit hypocritical I won't lie.
If you're going to be hypocritical that's your problem. Every time a guy has sex with a new girl she has sex with a new guy. The most desirable and best looking guys or girls are going to have high numbers. Fact. If you want a low numbered partner, better go after an ugly or a religious crazy.
If you like her keep fvcking her. Most relationships end anyway. Enjoy at rather than be so damn paranoid. The amount of sex is increasing for guys and girls and that's the way it is. Especially for the hottest ones.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Screen screen screen. If you know certain things bother you, always find out BEFORE committing. Id probably bail personally. Im ok with a woman having an average number of partners....but the few girls Ive known who've made it over 20 partners were usually rather slutty with low standards.

If your woman was like 45, and had a few fling periods during her single life, Id be more understanding...because her average partner per year wouldnt be high. But almost 40 partners at age 25 shows me she doesnt know how to stick with a guy and/or doesnt have control enough to go without sex for any period of time.
Bro, I grew up down in NYC myself...and have known some slutty women. Skanks are a dime a dozen in the big apple. Even the sluttiest female friend I have, kept her number from passing 30 befire the time she reached her early 30s. OPs girl is near 40 partners before reaching age 25, and lost count it seems....thats just....ugh.
You have got to live on the most boring block in New York. Hot girls have high numbers whether they admit it or not unless you're in a boring place where sex isn't common.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DFW71 said:
You have got to live on the most boring block in New York. Hot girls have high numbers whether they admit it or not unless you're in a boring place where sex isn't common.
is your gf a ho or something

i remember when i tried dating a huge ho, i had to constantly rationalize like you.

in the end, a ho is a ho, and not all attractive girls have high numbers.

it still doesn't change the fact that the more d1ck a woman has seen, the less she is able to bond and stay loyal.

studies show this, find studies that counter them. oh wait, you can't.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
Three things I have to say

1. Those are prostitution numbers
2. She has daddy issues
3. Please go get tested for STI and STDs
It's 2015. It isn't the old days. Sex is more and more frequent. No to 1 and 2. She's just hot and normal hot girls have sex. 3 obviously to be safe.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
applegoo said:
is your gf a ho or something

i remember when i tried dating a huge ho, i had to constantly rationalize like you.

in the end, a ho is a ho, and not all attractive girls have high numbers.

it still doesn't change the fact that the more d1ck a woman has seen, the less she is able to bond and stay loyal.

studies show this, find studies that counter them. oh wait, you can't.
The year is 2015. Sex is common. Relationships are shorter in general. I never ask numbers. Ho is outdated word usage. Any hot girl who doesn't have a crazy religious hangup has been around the block whether she admits it or not. Live with it and enjoy the sex. If you're worried about STDs there's tests for that. A hot non religious female with a low count is almost a unicorn.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
What's a non religious hot girl who says she hadn't slept with a lot of guys?

Probably not being honest. Asking how many guys a girl has slept with in the past is for fools. While we spin plates with hot girls their number goes up too.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DFW71 said:
The year is 2015. Sex is common. Relationships are shorter in general. I never ask numbers. Ho is outdated word usage. Any hot girl who doesn't have a crazy religious hangup has been around the block whether she admits it or not. Live with it and enjoy the sex. If you're worried about STDs there's tests for that. A hot non religious female with a low count is almost a unicorn.
Not the point we are making, point is, that I'm making at least, is don't take a girl with high numbers seriously. Don't think of them as marriage material. Studies show they are generally less able to bond and divorce more. It's a fact. Spin them, have fun with them, yes, but don't take them seriously.

And no, there are young, hot girls with low counts, but they get married young...it's harder to find among whites/more americanized families, but you go to certain ethnic groups and it is possible to find attractive females with low counts

I know a HB10 that is a virgin, and she is 24 because of a very strict father, she still has a curfew..it's possible, just have to have the right connections to certain ethnic groups, and no she isn't religious

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
applegoo said:
Not the point we are making, point is, that I'm making at least, is don't take a girl with high numbers seriously. Don't think of them as marriage material. Studies show they are generally less able to bond and divorce more. It's a fact. Spin them, have fun with them, yes, but don't take them seriously.

And no, there are young, hot girls with low counts, but they get married young...it's harder to find among whites/more americanized families, but you go to certain ethnic groups and it is possible to find attractive females with low counts

I know a HB10 that is a virgin, and she is 24 because of a very strict father, she still has a curfew..it's possible, just have to have the right connections to certain ethnic groups, and no she isn't religious
You're putting way too much stock in the number. Guys and girls both with high numbers settle down and decide on a family. It happens all the freaking time. Look at her current behavior. If she is loyal and not raising suspicions by doing shvt like flirting with other guys or hiding things she's as good marriage material as any other girl. A guy who knows what he's doing can tell when a girl is ready to settle down by her behavior.
Sure some hotties find their guy young and marry early.
Sure some hotties who are 24 are religious or come from a strict background.
Most single hot girls though have been around the block more than they would admit. Up to us guys to figure out if they are ready to settle down.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DFW71 said:
You're putting way too much stock in the number. Guys and girls both with high numbers settle down and decide on a family. It happens all the freaking time. Look at her current behavior. If she is loyal and not raising suspicions by doing shvt like flirting with other guys or hiding things she's as good marriage material as any other girl. A guy who knows what he's doing can tell when a girl is ready to settle down by her behavior.
Sure some hotties find their guy young and marry early.
Sure some hotties who are 24 are religious or come from a strict background.
Most single hot girls though have been around the block more than they would admit. Up to us guys to figure out if they are ready to settle down.

http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html

the above breaks down a study on this

There are other studies which verify this. Yes, even sloots want to settle down but getting serious with them is statistically much more of a risk.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
applegoo said:
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html

the above breaks down a study on this

There are other studies which verify this. Yes, even sloots want to settle down but getting serious with them is statistically much more of a risk.
These stats don't take into account anything else. Her behavior while your with her if you're paying attention tells all you need to know.
A study of this kind is meaningless in the real world. Girls when asked about their past usually lie and it's foolish to even go there. Some guys and girls settle down and some don't. Observe and you'll know which.
The guy here apparently had a good thing going and he's ruining it if it's just based on her past numbers. If she's behaving suspiciously that's a different story altogether. He's had more partners than her anyway. The idea that girls have fewer than us is a myth. It's simple. When our numbers go up so do theirs. Sex is getting more and more frequent and guys better get used to the reality that girls have just as high numbers as we do.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DFW71 said:
These stats don't take into account anything else. Her behavior while your with her if you're paying attention tells all you need to know.
A study of this kind is meaningless in the real world. Girls when asked about their past usually lie and it's foolish to even go there. Some guys and girls settle down and some don't. Observe and you'll know which.
It's not meaningless, it's an actual fact. The higher the partner count, the higher divorce rate.

Many men will talk about how perfect their GFs were and how all of a sudden their women all of a sudden changed into someone they never even recognized. Just because the girl seems cool now it doesn't mean she will be cool later. That's why other factors must be taken into account when entering something as risky as marriage.

In an age where divorce courts greatly favor women, it is prudent for men to minimize their risk if they are going to get married.

The guy here apparently had a good thing going and he's ruining it if it's just based on her past numbers. If she's behaving suspiciously that's a different story altogether. He's had more partners than her anyway. The idea that girls have fewer than us is a myth. It's simple. When our numbers go up so do theirs. Sex is getting more and more frequent and guys better get used to the reality that girls have just as high numbers as we do.
Who cares what his count is? Sexual partner count affects men much differently than women.

Studies have found that sexual partner count does not affect a man's ability to bond or stay in a marriage, but studies have shown that it does affect women and it hampers their ability to bond or maintain marriage.

Generally, there are reasons for this statistic, as a high partner count can also imply other things. For example, generally women who are cautious about sex are not as impulsive and regulate their emotions better, which generally means they will be easier to communicate with if the going gets tough and there are children & mortgage payments.

Nonetheless, it doesn't even look like studies on this is going to make you understand.

If you do marry a ho, and if anything happens, know that you have been warned. And if it works out, great! you found the exception to the rule. This conversation is honestly just going in circles. I think it's clear you have your views and I have mine (which are backed by research). Unless you have research to back your claims, I'm not interested in having a dialogue with you.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
applegoo said:
It's not meaningless, it's an actual fact. The higher the partner count, the higher divorce rate.

Many men will talk about how perfect their GFs were and how all of a sudden their women all of a sudden changed into someone they never even recognized. Just because the girl seems cool now it doesn't mean she will be cool later. That's why other factors must be taken into account when entering something as risky as marriage.

In an age where divorce courts greatly favor women, it is prudent for men to minimize their risk if they are going to get married.

Who cares what his count is? Sexual partner count affects men much differently than women.

Studies have found that sexual partner count does not affect a man's ability to bond or stay in a marriage, but studies have shown that it does affect women and it hampers their ability to bond or maintain marriage.

Generally, there are reasons for this statistic, as a high partner count can also imply other things. For example, generally women who are cautious about sex are not as impulsive and regulate their emotions better, which generally means they will be easier to communicate with if the going gets tough and there are children & mortgage payments.

Nonetheless, it doesn't even look like studies on this is going to make you understand.

If you do marry a ho, and if anything happens, know that you have been warned. And if it works out, great! you found the exception to the rule. This conversation is honestly just going in circles. I think it's clear you have your views and I have mine (which are backed by research). Unless you have research to back your claims, I'm not interested in having a dialogue with you.
Ho is an outdated term. Guys and girls love sex and more power to those who get a variety of sex. I don't give a fvck what she has done.
Studies, studies, studies, get your head out of the text book and into the real world. Times are changing and even if these was some validly to the studies, attititudes about sex are changing. Even religious people are embracing sex more.
Any girl can put on an act and ruin a marriage whether she's been with none or hundreds, and girls lie when asked anyway.
Get to know your girl individually and watch what she does, how she responds to things. A study doesn't say a thing about a particular girl and many a guy has been led astray by studies.
Get out and enjoy the sex that's what I do.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DFW71 said:
Ho is an outdated term. Guys and girls love sex and more power to those who get a variety of sex. I don't give a fvck what she has done.
Studies, studies, studies, get your head out of the text book and into the real world. Times are changing and even if these was some validly to the studies, attititudes about sex are changing. Even religious people are embracing sex more.
Any girl can put on an act and ruin a marriage whether she's been with none or hundreds, and girls lie when asked anyway.
Get to know your girl individually and watch what she does, how she responds to things. A study doesn't say a thing about a particular girl and many a guy has been led astray by studies.
Get out and enjoy the sex that's what I do.

Look, no one is debating the general attitude on sex here. We are talking about different things here. I am talking about why count matters as it generally affects a woman's ability to bond as proven by studies, and you've provided ZERO to refute that outside of saying count doesn't matter because people are having sex more, which is not a logical rebuttal to what I am saying. That's like saying don't worry about staying in the sun for too long since the globe is warming anyway. This is a pointless conversation at this point.

You have different standards for what you consider LTR material for yourself and what you feel you deserve, and I have my standards.

And I see fit to use whatever terms I'd like, no care in the world if they are trendy at the moment.

Johnny1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I honestly wasn't thinking marriage. I've told her about how much marriage only benefits women and how I will NEVER do it, she is cool with it. She is actually pretty against **** like marriage and whatnot herself no joke. Kind of a hippy personality. She honestly doesn't seem to care whether or not we go out and do things or just lay around and do nothing all all the time as long as she's with me. Her feelings / attachment to me seem genuine enough and she keeps begging to continue proving such. Last night she started sending me sexually suggestive pictures in some lingerie I bought...it pissed me off considering I dumped her for a slutty past and the first thing she does is act slutty. Maybe I'm just being a *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.