Found out my girlfriend of 5 months had had sex with 30-40 men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Loser Boxer/Zarky has to resort to lies now.....you implied she was fat. Because you are losing badly and will resort to any method to attack me.

ALL because I won't debate an opinion with you, but you continue to avoid knowledge I offer up.

LOL @ losing badly. I'm asking you to answer simple questions about women and you're evading them getting all dramatic like a woman. You're the loser who can't answer them. For a guy who needs to fat shame his girlfriend to lose weight yeah, she must be fat.

We aren't having a debate here dude. We are here to show off our knowledge about women that you refuse to do. You're creating a pointless debate evading the questions replying to each post with feminine antics. I told you not to respond until you can answer the question, each time you respond with pointless attacks.

You haven't offered up any knowledge except to rage evading the simple questions.

Danger said:
  • Debating the definition of slut does not define knowledge level, it only makes you an idiot.
  • You have ZERO credibility and knowledge, especially when you make posts like the one's below.
  • You apparently can only get old sluts!
  • The best part? You call yourself an alpha because only you have the "strength" to commit to them!

Boxer Translation: Stop judging sluts you meanies!!!!
Boxer Translation: I can't get younger girls waaaah!! So I know older men can't get them! Wahhhh!
Boxer Translation: You can't handle girls with high counts?? You must be beta! Only alphas have the balls to commit to sluts!

Seriously, you can't make this blue-pill $hit-up. Boxer really believes these things. Beta's can't handle committing to sluts, only alphas can, LOL!!!! You are a hopeless freak!
Well, I was right, she posted again without answering questions raging some more. She will never learn. All she can do is repost the same copy & paste attacks unable to answer questions about women. Danger has no experience with women. If she did, the questions would have been answered the first time I asked.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Debating an opinion on "slut" is not knowledge sharing. But keep on raging rage queen!!!

I have to admit, I had no idea the study would summon slut-tron! But here she is, in all her anger!!! :box: :box: :box: :box:

RAWRRRR, debate slut with me or you don't know anything, RAWRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Only alphas have the strength to commit to sluts, RAWWWWRRRRR

LOLZ I STILL can't believe you tried shaming men into committing to sluts!!! Classic angry feminist move honeybear.

Seriously though, if you want to share real knowledge like negs, slut-tells, etc,.... I'm game. If you just want to rage at men who won't commit to sluts or who share the study showing the dangers of it, go to a convention or something.

Feel better now? More emotional feminine rage with emoticons. You truly are an embarrassment to yourself Danger. Your feminine antics aren't making you look like a man in the forum.

For the hundredth time, we aren't having a debate on sluts. We are here to post our knowledge about sluts to help men choose better partners. All you need to do is post your knowledge and that is it. I have no clue why you're putting up such fight on something that should be so easy. If you can't post your knowledge about women, don't post anymore in this thread. No need for your feminine rage turning this into your own debate each time you continue to reply for some odd reason.

You have no experience with women, that's why you evade the questons with your feminine rage antics trying to divert attention away from yourself.

Your claim to fame is committing to a fat divorced woman whom you need to shame in order for her to lose weight. I can now see why this topic of sluts angers you so much since you can't get any sluts to have the knowledge to post about.

Don't bother to reply until you can answer the questions, you are making an ass out of yourself. I know you have no experience with women, so let it go for your own sake.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Feminine antics eh?

This is what's feminine....

Only alphas can handle committing to sluts??? ROFL!!!! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

The rest of your entire post is outright lies, I'm only quoting what you actually said, but you have to make up lies about me and my life. So, tell us about the sluts you are strong enough to commit to?
Danger said:
honeybear.
Go see a shrink pal, you're one step away from the looney bin. Danger can't post about experience with women and still continues to post wanting a fight with feminine evasive antics.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you guys waste your time arguing with him? The dude thrives on arguments like this. Stop wasting your posts and move on.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
honeybear
Calling another man "honeybear" is weird dude. Go see a shrink. Maybe you should call your gf honeybear, since she's big as one.

Danger said:
I'm happy to share my experiences with women, just not to have a debate on the definition of "slut", which is an opinion.
LOL @ debate on the definition of "slut". A good reason you need to see a shrink, you can't remember anything when it's told to you several times. We aren't debating pal. We are posting knowledge and experience that you don't have. You don't have any experience to post about sluts. You're evading the questions trying to avoid the discussion. No reason to post when you refuse to answer questions. This whole thing is pointless. Quit wasting your posts.

Danger said:
Just don't go posting any more of this garbage about how you were so alpha that you were able to handle committing to a slut. Wow!!!
LOL @ this. You're concerned about sluts but refuse to define them for some odd reason. We aren't talking about committing to a slut. You're unable to handle women having sex, that's why you're angry to post on the subject.

Don't respond unless you can answer the questions. I don't understand why you feel the need to debate your lack of knowledge with yourself.

Jaylan said:
Why do you guys waste your time arguing with him? The dude thrives on arguments like this. Stop wasting your posts and move on.
I told Danger to move on long ago if she won't answer the questions. She won't stop responding with her pointless attacks creating her own pointless debate. Danger has no experience with women. We don't see any answers and only diversion and rage.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Because she's an MRA hating feminist, that's why.

Awww are you back to insults and lies? What happened to wanting to share knowledge???

You don't want to share negs, slut-tells, frame-ownership or other topics? The hardest lay you ever had? The easiest? Let's talk experiences and knowledge.....

Oh wait, you want to debate the undebate-able, an opinion on the definition of slut. Why? Because you hate sluts.....and you shame men into committing to them. Like this garbage below....

Come on, I want to hear your knowledge on how you are so alpha you could commit to a slut. Tell us!
Feminine rage diverting the topic to something else. We are here to talk about sluts in this thread from experience. Not to have you copy & paste recycled information off the net for you to sound knowledgeable on other topics. A Keyboard Jockey does that and that's what you are. That's why you'e trying so hard to change the subject away from sluts. A normal person would stop posting, you keep it going for some odd reason.

You have no actual exeperience with women to talk about. That's why you're so angry and evasive. Although, you did talk about shaming your fat gf into losing weight.

You're concerned about women having sex and that upsets you. If you can't handle women having sex you're an insecure beta. The point is not to commit to those women for a relationship. You're too scared to post anything about sluts to help men choose better partners. You're a coward keyboard jockey. How much longer are you going to waste your time responding for nothing?

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny new (to me) situation

fvck, didnt mean to post here

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arguments and long posts on the internets: Beta nerd.

Status
Not open for further replies.