for skip2mylou

Status
Not open for further replies.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry if this is off topic or immature or whatever...but 10 out of the 30 or so posts on the front page are by skip2mylou, and every one of them is generally him boasting about how many girls he's had or some piece of advice told as if this guy is don juan himself (He is actually only 21, and probably not that experienced)

eg. threads like, "Field Report: I used SoSuave techniques to PERFECTION on an HB8 b1tch" or "The Best Advice SoSuave has to Offer" along with the vaguely comical, "Different Types Of Masturbation Are Good For You" <no really>

None of the posts have anything new or even remotely interesting, moderators please delete these turd posts, and ppl, stop replying to them.

Cheers

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
my field report outlines tips on sosuave IN ACTION as opposed to theory, and the best advice sosuacve has to offer is me weeding out what I consider to be the best advice from the site.........whats your problem?

since u see me "boast" so much, then u mite see that i AM experienced, and i dont actually boast, i just say it how it is, so stfu bytch.......i bumped a couple of my posts back to the front page cuz they are interesting, as opposed to some bs posts on the front such as "should i call her?" and "i need help"

get a life instead of being on ur knees trying to preach to the moderators.........i bet u the moderators enjoy my posts, whether they agree or disagree, they see ORIGINAL opinions from me backed by true life experience

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
my field report outlines tips on sosuave IN ACTION as opposed to theory, and the best advice sosuacve has to offer is me weeding out what I consider to be the best advice from the site.........whats your problem?

since u see me "boast" so much, then u mite see that i AM experienced, and i dont actually boast, i just say it how it is, so stfu bytch.......i bumped a couple of my posts back to the front page cuz they are interesting, as opposed to some bs posts on the front such as "should i call her?" and "i need help"

get a life instead of being on ur knees trying to preach to the moderators.........i bet u the moderators enjoy my posts, whether they agree or disagree, they see ORIGINAL opinions from me backed by true life experience
see what I mean?

BOWIE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new here but I also agree that Skip needs to back off. I wouldn't say he needs to get banned (yet) but his threads suck, they're not founded on any sound techniques, and are just plain demeaning to women.
You can tell that the guy's not getteing any, he's just wasting time on the computer w/ his internet ego.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
bowie - LOL....u can tell im not gettin any??? im glad u make urself feel better by pulling a comment like that outta ur azz

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think that it is great that we are getting different material to the usual "Help - am I gay/bi/smiling funny/a hopeless AFC?" stuff.

Ok - The quantity is OTT - come on Skip, I agree that its interesting but it does make you seem like an attention seeker. No disrespect to your posts though - some are very good, some aren't - way of the world.

Lay off the guy - or even better, why don't YOU post something original?

BTW, I hope we are all mature enough to avoid insulting guys we don't know over the internet. Its NEITHER big nor clever.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
some of my posts i do take to the extreme kinda, but i make my points based on what ive EXPERIENCED, NOT based on what i THINK, and yes experiences are anything but typical and sometimes will be extreme indeed

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems a bit strange to me that you are only 21 and state on one of your threads that you Fu-cked six different hot babes within a one month period, if you were 41 then I would be more likely to believe it.

I myself had never even been with a hot babe until I was almost 26 and I am reasonably good looking 7 or 8 out of 10, nor am I a shy type of a guy, so it seems a bit over the top as far as I am concerned.

It has been my own experience that the older you become the more hot babes I seem to attract.

These days I am 38 and have so many hot younger babes aged from 22 to 30 chasing after me, but this definately wasn't the case until I reached about 32 years of age, so when I read about all of these young guys getting all of these hot babes I have to wonder if what I am reading is true or if it is just something that is being made up to make that guy look good on here.

I myself could easily write a convincing book on being a success with beautiful woman, based on what I have studied in the many dating books that I have read over the years.

I have three major strategies that work for me personally when it comes to my own success with the hottest babes, which are (1) speaking positive affirmations into my own subconcious mind (2) always talking in a very deep clear and powerful voice (3) by looking straight into the eyes of the hot babe who I am talking to at all times.

I wouldn't say that these things will work on every single girl that I meet because they don't, but they have been very effective for me.

What you and other guys who write on this web site are saying may very well be the truth, but there must be some guys who lie about their great success with all of the hot babes that they claim to be Fu-cking continually who do write on here. :D

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh look I wasn't making it up

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very few of you threads have any basis in reality.

based on what ive EXPERIENCED, NOT based on what i THINK
You think this makes any difference? Your threads are based on your perception of what you have experienced, or your interpretation of things happening around you. You see something and try to assume in your mind how it could work, and with no empirical evidence, proceed to come on here and make a thread about how that is how it works everytime and that's why you're a big pimp and no one else is getting any.

The only thing you take to extremes is making up bullsh!t about how something you might have seen could work or seeing one thing happen one time, and guessing that it always works like that.

Here are just a few of the example of threads started by you that are totally idiotic.

HOMELESS PEOPLE can teach all the AFC's something
Women aren't funny, USE THIS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE
the sexiest most gorgeous girls like THESE qualities about a guy's looks:
Different Types Of Masturbation Are Good For You
get 10000 phone #s RIGHT NOW (no joke)
meet the girl and just kiss her! (at the club)
REALITY CHECK - the hottest girls DONT get approached.
If you really think that your advice is helpful to anyone, you should be medicated.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ill address only koalaking because hes the only one whos not a flaming loser - dude i must say, i have not bs'ed a single thing on this site, all stats that i provided about myself are real, and i agree 100% with looking HBs straight in the eyes when talking to them, cuz that kind of eye contact draws them in more than anything else

SINNER - tell me how at least 1 of my threads is wrong and inaccurate?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i also realize that i should be posting most of my threats in the tips section, but that section gets alot less visitors than this 1.......

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
to backup my stats, i will say that ive focused on girls more than anythin else in my life probly, so im kind of a sex addict, but sex doesnt control me, its just something i enjoy, thats why my #s are so high....and i still think i was an AFC up till 6 months ago when it came to dealing with girls emotionally

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
SINNER - tell me how at least 1 of my threads is wrong and inaccurate?
Where to start? Hmm..... How about all of them that I mentioned?

HOMELESS PEOPLE can teach all the AFC's something
Homeless people approach for change because they are desperate, and people give them money ONLY because they feel sorry for them. Read that again. ONLY because they feel sorry for them. Pity. So you think to be DJ you shold make chicks feel sorry for you, and they'll give you pity sex? Dumbass.

Women aren't funny, USE THIS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE
Saying that all womena ren't funny is a completely stupid generalization. If you don't think any woman is funny, it's probably because you're the butt of their jokes. Dumbass.

the sexiest most gorgeous girls like THESE qualities about a guy's looks:
Again, vapid generalization. Different girls like different things so you can't just come up with one little list and act like it is the definitive list for how to attract women physically. Add to that, you listed everything about how a person looks, face, body, dress. Holy crap, are you saying that women like men who have a nice face and a nice body and dress well? Jesus, who would have thought? That is EVERY aspect of how you look, and you think it's a tip to tell guys to look good? That have got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard called a "tip". Oh by the way, how is being a good lover in any way related to what an attractive girl would like about your looks? Dumbass.

Different Types Of Masturbation Are Good For You
This shouldn't even need an explaination, but you are a dumbass so.... Get a grip, masturbating thinking about a girl that you've met is no different that masturbating thinking about anyone else. You're still masturbating, not banging the girl. If you think that masturbating with some girl that you have seen on the bus helps you at all, it's because you're an idiot. Or a dumbass.

get 10000 phone #s RIGHT NOW (no joke)
One of the high points of your dumbassedness. Call random girls and hope that one of them doesn't think you're a total freak. You know, I've found an even more powerful version of this "tip". It's called a "phone book". Just call anyone in there with a girl's name and hope for the best. Trust me, it'll work just about as well as your stupid plan. Dumbass.

meet the girl and just kiss her! (at the club)
Hey, here's a clue. Let's just say that hypothetically, the girl you accost doesn't immediately slap the sh!t out of you, ok? You put this tip forth thinking you could help guys who can't approach and talk. Are you really so dense that you think a guy who doesn't have the balls to talk is going to have the balls to just jump down a girl's throat? Do you really? Wow, you're a dumbass.

REALITY CHECK - the hottest girls DONT get approached.
Ooh, hey, want another reality check? Hot girls get approached all of the time. ALL of the time. You think that you're special JUST because you're talking to her? Somehow that will make you stand out? No, everybody talks to them. You have to do something else to stand out. If you think you're going to be some super special guy that the hot girl is going to go home and dream about just because you say hi, well, you know what I have to say about that.

You think you're some kind of player, I think you're full of sh!t. If you approached girls or got date or even got laid with any regularity, you would know that all of your stupid tips are total crap. You want to be some kind of guru on here. Get over it, you're not. People can see right through your BS and it makes it obvious to most of us that you a total keyboard jockey, you probably never get laid, and if you do it's pity sex from the girls that you beg to pay attention to you.

So you're a huge loser (and a dumbass), which you have a right to be. But there are many people who come on this board to learn things that will actually help them, and readin and believing your crap is hurtful to their game. But they don't know that you're full of it because you try to come off like you have a clue what you're talking about. I can see through it, many of the other successful guys on here can see it, but the noobs don't know the difference.

By the way, let me ask you something. Since a large portion of your threads are about how great MySpace is and how easy it is and how great your MySpace success is, why on earth would you delete your account? That would be pretty dumbass thing to do, wouldn't it?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its not a matter of if your threads are 'wrong', but they are just lame.

I dunno, when I've read them, I just rolled my eyes.

Don't know how else to explain it. Stop giving advice to teh masses, and just give advice to a few people that request it via their threads.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
wow i love SINNER because he's an AFC that would rather point out what he thinks are weaknesses in my success than telling me wat actually WORKS for HIM

raidou

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMFG Sinner's post made me laugh for like 5 minutes staright. Anyway Skip, no offense but you honestly aren't convincing anyone. Just forget it

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, I was about to defend skip until sinner posted his rebutle.....I didn't realize that you wrote all that/ Maybe some of them are taken out of context but that needs to be clarified by skip.

Regardless, there's always gonna be people who hate those that achieve success with women on this board. Just accept it, and if all you've stated in your posts is true than don't get so defensive about it. Who cares what we think? If I had banged 50 chicks in my life I sure as crap wouldn't.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
SINNER u got guys on this board who love u!!! congratulations....meanwhile i got girls who i fvck every week who think they love me!! congratulations to me too i guess?? yea ur prob better off.....

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a song by a guy named DJ Encore called "I See Right Through You". Have you ever heard it?

Status
Not open for further replies.