for skip2mylou

Status
Not open for further replies.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skippy its pretty sad inventing mates for yourself....yea DonJuanbynature has the same IP adress.....busted

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
WOW wat an idiot....u just made that up, he doesnt have the same IP address U HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME U LIL FAGGOT U ****ING MAKIN **** UP NOW CUZ U GOT NOTHIN BETTER TO DO??????

U saying its teh same IP address means **** cuz u didnt look up ****, otherwise u wouldnt be flat out white lying like u are........u peice of **** u feelin pretty safe there in England arent u?

go get some pvssy and ull stop being such a ****in liar u ****ing assclown

yea im ****ing pissed cuz some ****in idiot is tryin to make my validity look bad by MAKING **** UP so im gonna ****ing swear

go ahead MODERATORS, if donjuanbynature has the same IP address as me, then go ahead and delete him.....l777 ur a **** ass for havin nothin better to do than lie

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
WOW wat an idiot....u just made that up, he doesnt have the same IP address U HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME U LIL FAGGOT U ****ING MAKIN **** UP NOW CUZ U GOT NOTHIN BETTER TO DO??????

U saying its teh same IP address means **** cuz u didnt look up ****, otherwise u wouldnt be flat out white lying like u are........u peice of **** u feelin pretty safe there in England arent u?

go get some pvssy and ull stop being such a ****in liar u ****ing assclown

yea im ****ing pissed cuz some ****in idiot is tryin to make my validity look bad by MAKING **** UP so im gonna ****ing swear

go ahead MODERATORS, if donjuanbynature has the same IP address as me, then go ahead and delete him.....l777 ur a **** ass for havin nothin better to do than lie
lol....lil' b.itch doesn't like getting busted

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be worse, I know a guy who not only creates his own hot babe admirers and lovers, by setting up various E Mails on Yahoo, then writes a fake love letter to an E Mail that he has under his own name, stating that he is such a great lover and a hunk etc, plus he downloads photos of gorgeous girls and sends these with his messages.

He then brags about these pretend admirers and shows off these letters that always have a photo with them to everyone one that he knows.

However he was caught out when a guy recognised a photo of a girl who he knew personally who already had a boyfriend, she visited the classroom of which he was showing off these E Mails, he became red raw with embarrassment and claimed that it was another girl who looked very similar to her, but as she had the photo, the clothes of which she was wearing in it, and that he had been stupid enough to use her real name, he was not able to squirm his way out of it, instead of him looking very big, he immediately became very small.

To top this off he was once caught buying sporting trophies for himself of which he also would show off to everyone claiming that he had won them, yet it was his own handwritting engraved on his trophies.

If this wasn't bad enough he set up a BMX race after buying three trophies and offering a cash reward for the 2nd and 3rd place getters, he at the age of 17 raced about ten 6 to 11 year old boys and after his incredible victory in the event, he presented himself with the winners trophy and the two other trophies to the kids who finished 2nd and 3rd, then showed this triumphant trophy to the class, again he was caught out. :cry: :kick: :cry:

Reaction score
This Is Pointless

L777 said:
skippy its pretty sad inventing mates for yourself....yea DonJuanbynature has the same IP adress.....busted
Listen...this is pointless... this site is not to argue over nonsence, but to come together and improve the game... No matter how good you are, there is always room for imporvement... More technique to learn, new tools and new things to try... I am not Skip.. I am his friend.. case closed... and, again, what you guys dont realize, is he actually applys all these techniques off this site IN REAL LIFE... i.e. I been doing it without noticing it, and he started pointing out my moves (i.e. categorizing them).. and I am like, wow your right.. anways.. Leave the skirts at home and start using these techniques, they work.. Noobs... :moon:

Reaction score
You a DUMBASS.. give us your phone number

mr_elor said:
Oh dear, it's quite blatant that DonJuanForever and Skip are the same person, even mroe obvious by the fact you both have similar styles of writing, spelling, pacing, punctuation etc. If you're gonna make an extra account, at least make sure the types of posts differ in some way.

Alos, I have to wonder why Skip is being so defensive....
Listen kid.. how about you send a message to me with your number, me and him will both call you and you can verify... didnt you listen WE ARE FRIENDS, hence we rub of each other... dont u get it.. we both have this attitude cause IT WORKS!!!!!! If he does something I dont agree I tell him about it.. i.e. we feeed off each other... thats what happens when you spend time together.... and it also shows that there IS a certain technique that is favored in terms of style, and that is the style you need to achieve or persue to become DON JUAN..noob :moon:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
OMG idiots, nobody cares if u believe me and donyuanbynature r the same person or not...the fact is, me and him got a double date with 2 sexy *****es and we're both gonna fvck teh **** out of them, while all u guys can sit here and post on this thread........if anyone was enough of a loser to check IP addresses, then ud confirm to urself that we arent the same person, unless u think its me posting from 2 diff computers in 2 diff towns that r 30 minute away..........around 20 times today, going back and forth, which is logically IMPOSSIBLE

moderators, shut these clowns up

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Gino is a funny guy.

xxSLavExx

Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
With this being my own personal life experience I being an outgoing and confident type of a guy who regularly approaches hot babes without any problems finds it very difficult to believe that a guy of 21 could get to Fu-ck 3 hot babes in the one night.

your wrong...my boy screwed 3 chicks in one day..I know its true because I taped all of them..that was one of the craziest days of my life :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.