for skip2mylou

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
anybody can do that??? then y dont people go and do it instaed of saying "i dont get laid, HOW DO I GET LAID??"

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Is that sarcasm? :rolleyes:

I know he gets girls, 1 out of a thousand. They don't actually have feelings for him and any that do are other 999 that feel utter disgust.
well no duh its sarcasm!lol I think skip is some 16yr old kid who is trying to gain confidence by acting like he gets girls on the internet,because if you wear 21yrs old!You not be this inmature,grow the **** up you troll!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
bvidd do u seriously even kno wat ur talking about? i fvck prob 1/3 of the girls i kiss, and 1/10 of the girls whos sns/#s i get, and i get ALOT of those, so stfu why are u making assumptions? could u be any lamer?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
dreamhenry....u stated ur a virgin in ur other thread.......that is all

i fvckin come here to give advice and share experiences, there is no other reason that i post on this, so losers who dont like it, why dont u STOP POSTING ON MY THREADS unless u actually wanna add some INSIGHT, and not just try to insulkt someone who u dont even know

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
bvidd do u seriously even kno wat ur talking about? i fvck prob 1/3 of the girls i kiss, and 1/10 of the girls whos sns/#s i get, and i get ALOT of those, so stfu why are u making assumptions? could u be any lamer?
skip look at you your bragging through the internet,huh your a liar you should brag in real life.Thats why you found one of my posts offensive which proves your not a very confidence man.And man if your 21 yrs old,you need to act more mature because the way your acting on the internet right now is childish I think your a 15 or 16yr old trying to act hard or cool through the internet well thats just my opinion.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
dreamhenry....u stated ur a virgin in ur other thread.......that is all

i fvckin come here to give advice and share experiences, there is no other reason that i post on this, so losers who dont like it, why dont u STOP POSTING ON MY THREADS unless u actually wanna add some INSIGHT, and not just try to insulkt someone who u dont even know
Heck yeah I said im virgin why do you think im on this site?You idiot your not giving advice,your just bragging posting pointless sh*t like I get soo much girls,well post some tips!And why do you need this site if your getting soo much girls,go bragg in real lfie loser ;)

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
look at my threads - i give solid advice JUSt for people like u, ive posted like 5 threads abous using gunwitch PROPERLY to get laid, y dont u go read those......its not bragging when i offer advice based off of my own success

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
look at my threads - i give solid advice JUSt for people like u, ive posted like 5 threads abous using gunwitch PROPERLY to get laid, y dont u go read those......its not bragging when i offer advice based off of my own success
Maybe you didnt understand me,IN this thread your not giving advice your bragging,and I have some of your posts to back my statement.Your last threads were advice,and yes I have read those.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
in THIS thread some tool is flaming on me and im defending myself.

This thread wasnt even started by me, it was started by a hater whos a loser

xxSLavExx

Don Juan
Reaction score
why don't we start sending pics of the girls we hook up with like back in the day. No one does that anymore. I'll be in Tokyo this weekend :rockon: so I'm definately gonna share some pics with this forum on Monday :up:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
how do u just "Send" pics on this forum? theres no way to attach anything is there?

xxSLavExx

Don Juan
Reaction score
i assumed that you can attach jpg files to your post. Hopefully it will work. I want to show y'all some of my "Harajuku girls"! :D

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
This thread wasnt even started by me, it was started by a hater whos a loser
yea man I hate the s.hit you clog up this site with...

skippy, I don't quite know thew definition of flaming but if it means "saying what everyone else thinks" then call it that. But if it means (and I suspect it does) "having a go at someone for NO REAL REASON", then I'm really, really not...you just have this annoying habit of posting BS advice based on BS experiences...and everyone knows it.

The reason I don't post advice? Not experienced enough, but also not PRETENTIOUS enough (look it up) lol...

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
WOW so me fvckin girls using certain techiniques, thats a BS EXPERIENCE???? are u for real/???

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
And for the originator of this post, L777, you post this shyt

Battered by the Czech Republic...

Oh yea, that was a bit of fun (that got 50 replies lol)....bet you're a right laugh aren't you.

Reaction score
not EVERYONE can ask 1000 women....

Bvbidd said:
You realize what this guy does right?

Ask thousands of women, gets 1 to ****.

Anybody can do that.
BV... I bet YOU HAVENT asked 1000 women... cause if you did.. you'd be saying different things.. like "This one who.re scked my co.ck in the restroom... I was so suprised but I didnt care cause it felt good!" dude.. ask 1000 women first and get back to me.. cause u know what.. I have ;) and I got lots of stories!!!! keep in mind.. it is always harder then it looks.. i.e. comming up to a HOT 10 girl in public right in front of other people cause you know she about to leave and its the only chance you will ever get, and try to make her feel natural and normal about it.. that takes practice boy... :moon:

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanByNature said:
HAVE YOU NOT BEEN REEDING THE SITE.... it is not how good looking you are, but you game son! I am 28 right now, when I was 21 I fcked 3 hot babes in one night (had a 3some, and girl before that)... why? NOT cuase I am mad hot and have a great body... BUT cuase I PLAY THE NUMBERS,,, the more you play the more chance you will win.. I have been rejected in the 5 figures so far YES,, I bust game EVERY DAY... Not a day goes by that I will not talk to some random girl (and yes SKIP sees me in action).. even If I am plaing b-ball.. all sweaty and nasty.. I will STILL bust game.. so.. who u think has more chances of getting some.. even if better looking guy outscores me 10 to 1... even 100 to 1... but if I bust game on 20,000 girls, I got more ass then he did... for example, girl mad at her boyfriend, and I happen to be there, i will FCK her in restroom in some random spot,,not cause im hot, not cause she wants me,,,but cause i was at right time and didnt hesitate.... Case closed! :moon:
Who are you "Elvis Presley" "Rod Stewart" or "Justin Timberlake" even they wouldn't have Fu-cked 3 hot babes in the one night.

I know that horny sex starved young 14 to 28 year old guys brag about the Fu-cks that they never get, I did this myself in my younger days.

In the past six or so years I have dated and Fu-cked several hot babes whom I have met, but never 3 in the one night.

To tell you the truth I have never Fu-cked a hot babe on the night of my first meeting of her, the quickest that I was to get a hot babe to Fu-ck me was after my second meeting with her and most of my results came after knowing them for about three weeks.

With this being my own personal life experience I being an outgoing and confident type of a guy who regularly approaches hot babes without any problems finds it very difficult to believe that a guy of 21 could get to Fu-ck 3 hot babes in the one night.

As I stated before no hot babes would have anything to do with me when I was 21 or even 28, but now that I am 38 many hot younger babes flock to me, I don't know why this has happened, but I do know that I am very happy that it has.

My own dad said that the same thing happened to him, when he was 21 no hot babes that he met ever desired to be with him, yet when he was 37 and divorced from my mum, he had hot young 20 to 30 year old babes with him all of the time, so some of these claims that are being made by the guys in their 20's on this site concerning all of the hot babes they have Fu-cked seems to be a bit strange to me. :mad:

Reaction score
you will be SUPRISED

Bvbidd said:
Is that sarcasm? :rolleyes:

I know he gets girls, 1 out of a thousand. They don't actually have feelings for him and any that do are other 999 that feel utter disgust.
actually.. youll be suprised, if you play your cards right (i.e. Use the DonJuan techniques of this site) the girl after FCKing her.. can actually fall for you... Have you ever heard a girl say "I dont really have a type" hmmm, or you for example wanting a blonde and then getting hooked on a burnette.. How you think in forced marriages, wifes learn how to love and vice versa.. like it or not, we are replacebale and a woman will learn to love another!... Point is.. just cause I caught a girl off guard and at the right time, does not mean she will never develop feelings for me or learn to love me (if you use DonJuan techniques, she will, and if not her there will be another, and another, and another, and another) :moon:

Reaction score
With TRAINING you can get HOT girls younger

KoalaKing said:
My own dad said that the same thing happened to him, when he was 21 no hot babes that he met ever desired to be with him, yet when he was 37 and divorced from my mum, he had hot young 20 to 30 year old babes with him all of the time, so some of these claims that are being made by the guys in their 20's on this site concerning all of the hot babes they have Fu-cked seems to be a bit strange to me. :mad:
Listen, ur dad after being married and becomming older, learned the female better and realized as an example some fights are not worth battling, so he became better at communicating with girls, less stressed.. i.e think about your first kiss.. my first kiss HUGE BONER!!!... do u think your dad would get all excited or even thing about a first kiss. no..ofcourse not.. so read the DonJuan site and you can gain years... I am able to do at my age what normally people do at older age because when I was younger I had difficulty comming up to girls, so I got obsessed with getting over it.. To the point that I would litterally bust game on every girl in a club.... practice practice practice practice.... DUH... just like fighting, you want to be able to fck somebody up, START TRAINING... duh... I got 3 hot babes in one day, cause it was a girl and later on a 3some..... and I had more then one occasion like that (guess what I prefer 1 girl vs 2...cause I already had 3somes, and I always liked one girl more then the other, so just rather give the 2nd girl a boot, unless they both hot, and even then its temporary, cause usually one personality of one will take over and the other pu.sy gets old)... noobs :moon:

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is gonna be the neverending thread about nothing. LOL
keep it going guys.
this is some funny flaming stuff. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.