For all of those complaining about your height or weight

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you're shorter than her by 1 or 2 inches?
Yes,

I like chicks my height.

I'm 1,74m.

One of my current plates is 1,71m.
She gets higher than me by the minute she wears shoes. Any shoe will do it.

Previous LTR was my heigh exactly. 1,74m. She would wear them high heels all over the place. I kind enjoy it actually.
It's like walking with a big dog. People look at you with an intrigued eye, like, wtf does that guy have?

She was nordic bombshell, so that add a tad much to this experience.

One of my long lasting girlfriend, Ana, was also same spectrum. I'd say 1,70ish. But she would ALWAYS wear high heels or tall boots.
3 year long relationship. Zero problems on high. I was also the first dude to ANALyze here, you know!? ;)

And before moving to Portugal, I had a fling with a tall chick.
I don't know how tall, but I'd say at least 1,83m... I had to tip toe.

Guess what? Putting them horizontaly solves all this matters!

That's the mentality right there.

(Sorry, I tried my best in the previous posts, but it doesnt feel natural to me. Imperial system)

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you are probably a quite handsome dude. No diddy. Do you live in the USA? Height really matters in the USA to these goofy women.
Probably.

I guess I'm okay looking.
My mom says I'm a very handsome young man :)

But more than handsome. I'm confident.

And I'm not tall.

I'm average height.

And average is okay.
You don't need more than 'average' to score any chick.

You just need to be average.
Average looking. Average height. Average penis.

The rest is up to you.

My face is palatable. I have a great life story. I'm a smart, c0cky/fune dude. I'm fit. I know my way around town. I know my way around women. I'm making money. And I'm taking care of myself, my body, and my life.

A man just go out there, and mingle.
Go for the numbers. Win some, learn some.

Height was a matter to me until my early 20s tho.
But then I learned game, frame, inner game, and all that heigh BS went away.

I'll quote myself, because I'm right:
Chicks are not attracted for the things they say they are attracted to…

… If anyone on this website haven’t realized that by now, than you should go back and understand attraction dynamics.
They say they want a tall, rich, blonde, buffed stallion, but they are fvcking the fat bouncer, or the skinny bartender.
They are fvkcing them, and they are loving it!

Don't buy into that BS.
Cheers!

PS: One of my plates is actually American. Sorority sis and all that sh!t (read HOT). Her previous LTR was a towering 1,90m dude. Adam.

Her last words to me were: 'Dude, you fvcked me for life. No one has ever fvcked me like that, and I'm not sure anyone will. 8 years and Adam has not even come close to that' - Poor Adam.

I guess is the latin lover heritage in me! hahaha

OBS: No, I don't live in the US. 35 years living in BR. This last year living in Portugal.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that is true but what I am saying is that even if you eat "like crap" in Europe, it doesn't have the same effect as it does in the US. There have been plenty of examples where people show the exact same product label by the same company for the same product and the EU version has half the ingredients or less than the US version. That's an issue...all that extra "crap" the US allows that the EU doesn't leads to inflammation, insulin resistance and obesity if you eat enough of it.

You can become obese very easily in the US, in Europe it's much harder.

I did not see a single person in 5 countries and 11 cities and literally tens of thousands of people that I saw walking around all over those places that even came close to a 350 lb person in the US that you will see on a random trip to a store any day of the week.

Those people barely exist in Europe.
a1d693df18163490f50a3460b9abebc6--paris-france-kentucky.jpg

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And generations down the line, this will result in a race of human chihuahuas. :rolleyes:
I said 'shorter' not midgets.

And why would you be concerned about Italian dwarves generations from now?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily true.

Typically in fights, at least the ones that happen outside a ring in a social area the person who is more aggressive and more ruthless has the advantage. This isn't boxing where the bell rings, the fighters tap gloves and then they get down to it. There are no rules involved and no such thing as a "fair" fight.

Most people want to talk and talk and talk. The person who says nothing and simply acts and acts violently and ruthlessly will always have the advantage because the other person will not be prepared for it.

If I'm ever in a fight, I'm not looking to throw a bunch of punches and dance around and talk. I'm looking to land one carefully placed kick to the outside of their knee with force and cave their knee in then walk away without any worry of them being able to follow me.

Typically tho, if you aren't out looking for trouble, you usually don't find it. The ones who tend to find it usually are out looking for it.
Well yeah, but this is amounting to special pleading. If we assume equal levels of skill and aggression, a 6'4 man is going to beat a 5'7 man 999/1000 times. Even if the shorter guy is more skilled and aggressive, he's going to have a hard time. The reach advantage alone is huge.

Not my experience. My GF is 6” shorter than I. My first GF was 5” shorter. A

Experiences of members here don't necessarily translate to the general trend.

Highly doubt this thought ever crosses their mind
Not consciously. It's evolutionarily hardwired in women to want the best physical traits for their offspring.

Well, that's because women haven't been street-fighting. If they had, they'd know that shorter men tend to be more violent than taller ones.
Because they have to be. Ego comes into play, I suspect that some guys want to win just to prove themselves, and others who will fight dirty and violently out of rage and possibly even psychopathy (which are obviously the truly dangerous ones). I for one would have no problem eye gouging, kicking the groin, sucker punches, biting, using the environment, etc even if it was against a much smaller guy.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they have to be. Ego comes into play, I suspect that some guys want to win just to prove themselves and others, and others who will fight dirty and violently out of rage and possibly even psychopathy (which are obviously the truly dangerous ones). I for one would have no problem eye gouging, kicking the groin, sucker punches, biting, using the environment, etc even if it was against a much smaller guy.
I always assume that any smaller person than myself still wants to fight me is probably armed.

So I retaliate first.