Finding your confidence! Help me with your comments!

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blonds and Bimbos.........

Life is what you make of it, let me share with you.

Grasshopper has been feeling kinda smug with himself lately, I don’t blame him, he should be really proud of his progress. So he calls me and asks me if I want to join him and his room mates on a field trip to Hoboken (Nearby party town).

I like a good and responsible 35 year old could not resist a night of mayhem with a bunch of twenty something year old kids.

Soon we were standing on the main drag trying to pick which bar to hang out first. I can’t believe we were arguing about which bar to start the night at, when I notice a really cute HB8+ walk into the Walgreen’s across the street from us. I told the guys that when they had chosen the bar to give me a call, in the mean time I was going to head to the convenience store across the street. I left them while they were trying to sort out the difference between a dive bar, sport bars, lounges and nightclubs. Good grief!

I see the HB8+ standing and browsing through the greeting card section. I walk towards her and make EC, she smiles and I open with “So what is the occasion?”

HB8+: “My dad’s birthday.”
Sapiens: -smile- “Don’t tell me, you forgot.”
HB8+: -LOL- “OMG, how did you know?”

Sapiens: “Well, it is Saturday night on a party town and you are looking for a birthday card. That tells me you forgot; besides you have this guilty look on your face, like a kid caught with her hands on the cookie jar.’

HB8+: -LOL- “Hey, I love cookies too bad I can’t have as many as I want!”
Sapiens: -smile- “Ah, so you have a sweet tooth, LOL, so tell me, what you do besides raiding the cookie jar and running from the greeting card police?”

HB8+: “What do you mean, like work?”
Sapiens: “No, not like work, but like for fun, I mean besides like you hitting on men on Saturday nights while he shops.”

HB8+: -LOL- “Hey, I am not hitting on you! You were the one that hit on me!”

Sapiens: -smile- “Yeah, right? If I recall correctly I was standing right there minding my own business when you made your move. I have you know; I am not that kind of a guy that talks just to any woman that is smart and charming yet forgetful.”

HB8+: -LOL- “Hey, I have been busy all week; I have an excuse why I forgot.”
Sapiens: -smile- “Sure you do, but you know what, I like it. I like that you forgot.”
HB8+: -smile- “Oh yeah, why is that?”
Sapiens: “Because when our anniversary rolls around and I happen to forget, you can’t hold it against me, besides you would provably forget first, so we would be even.”
HB8+: -LOL- “You are really silly!”
Sapiens: -smile- “Thank you, I was going for funny but silly will do.”

My phone rings and it’s the guys, I excuse myself and answer the phone. GH tells me they are heading over to the Bahama Mama’s first. I agree to meet them there, and then I continue with my new friend.

Sapiens: -smile- “That was the dog catcher and it seems they have found my dog.”
HB8+: -serious look- “That didn’t sound like the dog catcher.”
Sapiens: “You are right, that wasn’t the dog catcher, it was the dog, but I wouldn’t want you to think that I was nuts.”
HB8+: -LOL- “So who was it?”
Sapiens: -smile- “My buddies, they are heading down to a place called Bahama somethings, do you know where it is, because I am terrible with directions?”

HB8+: -LOL- “Yes, I know where it is, it’s up the street to the right. If you like blonds and bimbos you will like it there.”

Sapiens: “Yuk, NO? not those! I better call them up and warn them, don’t you think? It is the least I could do for them.”

HB8+: -LOL- “So what’s your name?”
Sapiens: “Sapiens, what’s yours?”
HB8+: “Jenna.”
Sapiens: “Hey Jenna, it is good to meet you.” –shakes hands-
Jenna: “So you better be going, or you are going to miss the fun.”
Sapiens: “Ouch, I didn’t know you wanted to get rid of me, fine I know where I am not wanted, bye.” –turns and walks away-
Jenna: “Hey! I didn’t mean it that way.”
Sapiens: -stops, turns and smiles- “Really? Fine I will give you a second chance.”
Jenna: -LOL- “I have a boyfriend you know.”
Sapiens: “No way, me too! I have a chia pet, I water it regularly.”
Jenna: -LOL- “You are too much.”

We continue talking and she decided to hang out with me at a restaurant next to the convenience store. I didn’t see the guys until the next day; they told me that yes, lots of blonds and bimbos and much fun. Jenna and I are getting to know each other.

-Sapiens

stubbornlights

Don Juan
Reaction score
In no way would I view myself to be an obsequious sycophant, but Sapiens, I think that it's an important thing to acknowledge respect and pay such dues to people who earn them. The human condition allows for space to transcend cold competition and other such petty things that people seem to spend so much time with.

I think it's wonderful what you've been doing with GH, along with documenting this process for the benefit of everyone on these boards. You've created a method, though evidently influenced by mimetic processes, that is clearly your own... and it's empowering. It is a great accomplishment to have that kind of headspace, filled with so much accomplishment yet devoid of misogyny and condescension.
For all of your inspirational words, I am grateful.

Much respect.

Tkay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Blonds and Bimbos.........

I haven't looked here in a while, I used to follow the topic.
Has GH been succesful with women yet? Besides just talking,numbers and kissing?

Originally posted by Sapiens
I see the HB8+ standing and browsing through the greeting card section. I walk towards her and make EC, she smiles and I open with “So what is the occasion?”
Jenna and I are getting to know each other.

-Sapiens

Damn, you're good in being a cool, interesting guy. I'm jealous now.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the most mind enlightening posts I've read. I'm not sure if it's all real, as others have said, some of the stories/dialogue seem a bit far fetched and the spirituality stuff is kind of out there. But anyway, I think what I learned most was the inner-game philosophy you have about how everyone is equal and we place an arbitrary value on them; and how that effects our perception.
And I think you watch the show "Lost" lol.

Since a chick does not have more or less a right to exist than you do, why are you afraid to approach her? The only power she has over you is what ever power you give her over you, be it express or implied; e.g. you look at her, you want to approach her, but you are intimidated to approach her. There! you implicitly gave her the power to intimidate you not to approach her. WHY?

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to find sapiens

sign up at spider_007's site. Just search for his screen name and check out the envision forum that he has posted in his signature.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How I found my confidence ?? Mmmmm

It started with think and grow rich. Before that book , I was another guy who didn't like my life. The book exampled life for me, I went out and started getting things done. I appoarch some girls ( I was really bad at it, I'm much better at appoarching girls now days ) and got other goals done. But where confidence really counts... Is accepthing who you are. Many people look in the mirror wish they were someone else. If you want to find your confidence you must prove to yourself that you can get your goals done. Not goals about getting girls but other things in life. Money, working out. Don't warp all your goals around women. But warp it around other things in your life.
Also self-respect will help getting confidence.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, great thread, Sapiens. I just read the whole thing start to finish here in the office. I'm going to lob over into your weblog in a second.

I see that your main Weapon of Mass Attraction during the initial approach is a fast and genuinely funny wit, coupled with an ultra smooth delivery (so it seems from the text) and lots of smiling. Who, male or female, could resist that? Plus you don't get fazed when the HB puts up barriers or becomes elusive or rude. I'm trying to overcome automatic indignation myself when I encounter rudness during approaches, and turn it around so that the control swings back to me if possible. I used to have trouble taking criticism...there was usually an instant neurological/emotional over-reaction first (thanks dad), which I now recognise and deal with it better than I used to.

Anyway, keep it up Sapiens. I think $5000 is money well spent when you consider how much cash we tend to spend on luxury material goods and spurious education that won't improve our lives as much as shedding the boy husk and becoming a grown-up male with determination, confidence and ambition.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A Farce To Save Us From Ourselves….

I have been extremely busy trying to move my companies’ interests into plan B after the patriotic minded legislators felt that the sale and administration of Domestic Assets are best left to Nationals and not to Foreigners. <please note the heavy sarcasm>

So much for Globalization when it does not accords to the bigoted view of the engineers of the system. Enough about that, I know you want to read about our friend GH; so here is an update.

I will post later about the business success that GH is enjoying; yes he quit his job and is well on his way to make his million Dollars.

But this update relates to an incident that GH was privy to. He was requested to serve in a Petit Jury, what that means he was to take part in adjudicating a criminal case.

Well, he tells me, after being chosen to serve he and his fellow jurors were listening to the evidence, soon there after they took a break from the proceedings. While on break the jurors were chatting among themselves and most jurors seemed of the opinion that the Defendant was guilty because he “looked guilty.” GH tells me that the trial lasted about a week and that once they were sent to deliberate the evidence and soon after taken the first vote he was the only one who voted not guilty. He tells me that most of his fellow jurors did not take the time to review the evidence and that the only thing they wanted to do was to get out of there. He tells me that if he had been on trial he would have been convicted while being innocent. He tells me that he is terrified of being tried in from of a “jury of his peers” because if these people are his peers we have a fundamental problem with our Nation. He noted that our peers are “TOO BUSY” and self absolved with their own lives to care what happens to others. This fact, he tells me, leads him to understand why Religion is important to our society; although a farce, it is necessary for us to function as a society, because if we are left to our devices and without fear of a Superior Being the Ignorant would not care to harm or destroy each other. Yes, Religion is a necessary evil to save us from ourselves, the Communist know this, because when religion disappears the fear of the State replaces God.

-Sapiens

MVP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sapiens, I really really like your thread, except for a few points. Here is what you wrote:

Sapiens said:
NastySnobDeveloper-6.0: “Yes, the property acquisition and development cost are about $795 Million, we foresee a gross sale of $1.2 Billion. Blah, blah, blah………ad nauseum.
ÜberSuperHotAnorexicBabe9.9999: “Mr. Sapiens, and what is it that you do?”
Sapiens: -nonchalant and looking bored- “I finance what he does.”

Music stops, heads turns and the crowd goes silent. Sapiens smiles, turns and moons party crowd; party crowd begins to kiss Sapiens’ ass for the rest of the night. All ÜberSuperHotAnorexicBabes9.9999 wanna hang out with Sapiens.

That Kumar, is why you will make money.

‘nuff said.

-Sapiens
So basically you want to make money so that females will like you. Why would you want a girl to like you because of material possessions? That would be a rather empty relationship. As you said, no one has higher or lower value than anyone else. So you could be rich, but you are equal to every homo sapien. Having golddiggers interested in you does not make you better.

Is GH actually a real person or is it just you? All the conversations you have with him are so philosophical that it doesn't seem like a real person talking. And you are so witty when you talk to females, how would you teach GH how to be that witty?

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not Plato's technique....

MVP said:
Sapiens, I really really like your thread, except for a few points. Here is what you wrote:

So basically you want to make money so that females will like you. Why would you want a girl to like you because of material possessions? That would be a rather empty relationship. As you said, no one has higher or lower value than anyone else. So you could be rich, but you are equal to every homo sapien. Having golddiggers interested in you does not make you better.

Is GH actually a real person or is it just you? All the conversations you have with him are so philosophical that it doesn't seem like a real person talking. And you are so witty when you talk to females, how would you teach GH how to be that witty?

MVP,

Money is a tool to be used for your objectives. Nothing more, nothing less.

GH is a real person, you should not be suprised that people actually have philosophical chats with each other.

On a side note, to those of you whom have asked. The bootcamp is not password protected by the time being, you can have access to it by going here: https://sapiensbootcamp2006.pbwiki.com/

And yes, I will post more regularly to the blog, although my time is at a premium.

-Sapiens

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sapiens u are one of the good DJs here. This thread is pretty except some points where u gone in disagreements with other people. i wonder if u are making a bootcamp or something for this summer. Would be really cool to join it

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Expectations, Failed Reality and Marketing Hype….

Although you are born with your Natural Tendencies and Survival Instincts you are otherwise born totally ignorant and dependent on your parents and other members of your extended relations to learn the predominant customs and norms of your society.

What happens when you are born to a family unit of the underprivileged members of that society?

Chances are you will learn to live as an underprivileged member and never rise too far above that social class. What separates the social classes?

Simple: knowledge!

The knowledge the upper classes have gained and passed to its descendants is protected from the lower classes by classifying such knowledge as Occult, Evil or Malicious. The masters of the upper classes know that by obscuring knowledge in myth, mysticism and religion, the majority of the population of the lower classes will never rise about their station in society.

The favorite and most effective tool used by the masters of the upper classes to manipulate the lower classes is what is known as “Language Deception.” With Language Deception and the ignorance inherent in all of us, we are easy manipulated. Language Deception encapsulates ideas that are noxious to the audience, yet those ideas are not easy or readily perceived as noxious without analysis or deep thought.

Let me give you a simple example of Language Deception at its best: A savvy marketer knows you are insecure because of the simple fact you are born ignorant. The savvy marketer drafts up a marketing campaign for his product displaying it with beautiful models and things, and a catchy phrase telling you that if you buy his product you will be like the fantasy he is portraying in his campaign. Once you buy his product and soon realized that you are still the same and nothing like what happens in the savvy marketer’s campaign happens to you, you begin to feel inadequate and deficient. The marketing hype fueled your expectations leading you to a failed reality. Because you are ignorant and do not know any better, you think it’s you who are deficient, leading you into a vicious cycle of failed realities. Wake up, study, learn, live and experience, soon you will see and cease to fall prey to Language Deception.

-Sapiens

don juan jr

Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread is diamond! lol

i'm only on page 7 i gotta go but i'll finish reading it later

HeartThrob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sapien's Bootcamp was extremely solid. It wasn't finished but I took a lot out of it. The best part about it was the missions and reports. It was nice to look back on the reports and see how far each person had come from when they started. I know I've improved, and it definitely helped jumpstart the gears. While the successful people on here can guide us, we also must realize this is a personal journey and 99.9% of the responsibility is on us to push ourselves.

There is a lot of priceless information on here you can read. But the best solution is to just jump right into it. Break the mold, and strive for who you want to be. Forget about the fear and charge forward with the information you've read. Take action now. You will fall, but you have to pick yourself up and keep going. If you learn from your mistakes you will learn how you want to live.

-Heart Throb

MathewKewl

Banned
Reaction score
do yourself a favor and don't read this thread all this is bvllsh1t

if this cat is so great why is he posting this? i don't believe a word he has written.

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MathewKewl said:
do yourself a favor and don't read this thread all this is bvllsh1t

if this cat is so great why is he posting this? i don't believe a word he has written.
wow, I am truely amazed at your abilities and prowess to very eloquently break down this wealth of information contained in the previous 11 pages into a simple two syllable word. Really, you did a great job. You must know way more knowledge and wisdom than you are sharing with us! No...actually, that's okay- I'll just take your word for it. I mean, if you say we shouldn't read this thread and don't believe a word he says, we should believe you, right?

Anyway it's either obvious you are a complete retard or you lack basic reading comprehension. Let me break it down for you a bit- This thread contains wisdom and philosophy to view life from a perspective without barriers and negativity while avoiding the pitfalls in life that so often have to be learned through experience. Sapiens definitely has a wealth of information to share and it is up to the individual to decide the value.

Do this site a favor...Lurk more, post less. kthxbye.