Finding your confidence! Help me with your comments!

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Perspectives, Perceptions and Points of View……….

GrassHopper has come a long way, a few months back he was a frustrated individual trying to get laid. Now, he is in control of his life and profiting from the system that once frustrated his life and exploited him. He quit his job and has made good money to enable him to continue in his life journey under his own terms.

When I had advised him to wait a bit and get some experience in business he was one step ahead of me. He didn’t tell me at the time, but he had already grasped and clearly understood the point of the Principles. A couple of months later he told me that the transition of boy to man in our society is not clearly made, and that some grown individuals never stop being boys. As a matter of fact they never “get it.” What those individuals don’t get is this: once you are an adult you are responsible for your actions or inactions. Only those individuals that have the drive and ambition to subjugate or convince others to follow them will be Kings.

When I asked GH how was he to anticipate any issue that may come up in his business deals that may hamper his success he said this to me: “Master Sapiens, I do understand the Principles, yet I am humble enough to know that I don’t know everything encapsulated in them. Since I believe and follow the Principles, I am a Man of Principle. However, no one will use my Principles to subjugate me. I found an online legal research tool that gives me examples of disputes and controversies other people have gone to court seeking to resolve, I use those examples to tailor my dealings with others to prevent those types of issues from coming up in my deals, but should such cases arise, I will be prepared in how to best deal with them in such instance they may arise.”

This ladies and gentlemen is the point: you are the master of your destiny.

The type of life you lead is only dictated by your abilities and desires. There is nothing Satan can offer you that you can’t get for yourself and all you need to get what you want God has already granted you, and that is Life.

All this depends on your perspective, perception and point of view.

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seducing Kathryn……..

All right, some ground rules and expectations need to be placed in proper order.

No matter how good looking you are, any decent and coherent woman will not sleep with you when you first meet unless you pick her up in an environment where it is cool and accepted behavior; e.g. Spring Break, club, orgy…

If you lay her when you first meet, chances are she has major self-esteem issues or mental problems that you should really stay away from her, besides; she may be packing some serious venereal disease that you wouldn’t want to get yourself. Soooo, be very careful with whom you decide to share your intimate and private organs on the first time out, do your due diligence.

If you are thinking you are the man by banging some chick you pick up for the first time, I got news for you: you are not. The biological imperative of women is different from those of men, and if you are unable to grasp that fact, you are one slow, dumb ass slug.

I could explain to you the reason for the above, but it is my belief, you will better come to understand what I mean by you getting some field practice instead of me explaining it to you here, so once you are done with my post, go out and practice, practice, practice like the superstars.

Right, enough about that, let’s continue on the subject of this post:

I have been out of my hometown for a few months; I have spent quite some time in Washington D.C. and have grown tired of not meaning what I say or meaning what I don’t say. Either way, I am not a natural in Language Deception and needed a break from the land of LD.

Anywhoo, while back home I decided to head out and have a bite and a drink at one of the new bistro/watering holes that have sprouted up on the main street of my cosmopolitan little city. There I met this really sexy waitress we will call Kathryn, here you will read the journal of my little sick and perverted romp and seduction of our sexy nymphet (A side note to you my fellow perverts, I use the term nymphet rather loosely, this chick is over the age of 21.)

Friday Night, - Day One.

I walk to the hostess of one of our previously mentioned bistro/watering holes and ask to be seated, she asks me if I have a reservation and I reply that I have not made one, but I am fortunate enough to see why they are always packed with such a lovely and charming hostess as herself. She smiles at me and tells me that she does have a table available near a window that looks out into the lighted water fountain that decorates the outside garden and view of the NYC skyline. I tell her that it is a pity she is working because I would much welcome her company and charm in this lovely spring evening, she blushes and tells me how she has a boyfriend and that he would be really jealous if she were to have dinner with me. I tell her he is a lucky and fortunate man; she beams with self satisfaction at my comment.

Soon, I am seated and there appears this woman with the most beautiful hazel eyes I have ever seen, I am taken back for a moment and can’t but stare at those bright topaz-emerald green eyes. She smiles and tells me her name, I am clue-less to her speech and continue to stare at her eyes. I come to my senses and tell her to excuse my lack of manners, she brushes off my apology and proceeds to tell me the night’s special.

Sapiens: -smile- “Hey, I know you hear this all the time, you have magnificent eyes, and they are truly breath taking!”
Kathryn: -blushes- “Thank you.”
Sapiens: -solemn look- “I must apologize for staring, but like all of natures beauties they must be enjoyed and appreciated when the occasion presents itself. Although I am sure you must often feel uncomfortable from people staring at your eyes.”
Kathryn: -shy smile- “Yes, I can’t get used to people looking at me weird.”
Sapiens: -smile- “Well, yes, enough of making you uncomfortable. Tell me, what is it that the chef here is excellent at?”
Kathryn: -blank look- “What do you mean? Like what can he cook really well?”
Sapiens: -smile- “Well I hope so, I would hate to have the chef change the oil on my car. Just kidding! I meant, what is the specialty of the house?”
Kathryn: -lol- “Mmm, he makes a great Norwegian Salmon with almonds and pecans nuts that is to die for.”
Sapiens: -smile- “Well, I won’t be doing any dying, at least I hope I won’t; but if you recommend the salmon, I will give it a go.”
Kathryn: -lol- “I do, it is really good!”
Sapiens: -smile- “Great! Now, what type of wine do you recommend to enjoy my fish?”
Kathryn: -smile- “We have a great Pinot Grigio which I think you would really like and it will enhance the salmon’s flavor.”
Sapiens: -smile- “Excellent, let’s have a bottle of it, and if you promise to behave, I may let you have a glass.”
Kathryn: -LOL- “I wish I could have a glass, but I am working.”
Sapiens: -lol- “I said if you behave, and by the looks of it I can tell you are a trouble maker.”
Kathryn: -lol- “No, I am not. I am really nice.”
Sapiens: -smile- “Mmm, let me be the judge of that. But I have the feeling you are a handful.”
Kathryn: -lol- “Let me put your order in, I will be right back.”

She leaves to put my other in and takes care of her other patrons. She soon returns with my wine and I have a chance to ask her questions about her life.

She tells me she is going to graduate school and is waitressing her way to getting her masters. I commend her on her hard work and dedication and find out other finer details about her life. She tells me her boyfriend works two jobs and they hardly have any time together. I listen intently between her oscillating trips to the kitchen and her other patrons. As I finish my meal, I leave a nice tip and make a mental note on the places she mentioned where she hangs out when she is not working. I thank her for her excellent service and tell her I will be back to see her again. I also thank her for her food recommendation and express that she definitely has good taste.

Next, Day Two

-Sapiens

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice posts and breathtaking to read GHs history from total AFC to the person who controls his life.

Good to see u are still sarge and comming back with field reports. I have one question however - You liked the hostess and the waitress(with hazel eyes). Bbut you were not ****y and funny as u alway are(according to the other posts at the club). The question - is it because the restaurant is the different place than clubs and the Bi tch shields are much lower or is it bcause u wanted those women to feel better by supporting and giving them compliments?

MathewKewl

Banned
Reaction score
more fantasy bullsh1t from this cat

yo sapiens why dont you stop posting crap and leave ss

anyone who disagrees with me is a faggot

:cuss:

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seducing Kathryn part 2….

So before I departed the bistro I made friends with Carlos, one of the busboys and asked him to fill me in on all of Kathryn’s details. Carlos tells me she is really cool and kind to her co-workers. I asked him about her work schedule and he tells me that she works Wed-Friday nights and the late shift on Saturdays, the early shift on Sundays.

Well, by the looks of it K is really busy and doesn’t seem to have lots of spare time with those work hours plus her school schedule. So, my open window will be on Sunday nights and Mondays and Tuesdays. This won’t be too bad since all the stuff that had me busy and kept me out of town has been addressed and almost resolved. I am free to indulge in the simple pleasure of this pursuit.

Sunday I decided to invite Maria to have brunch with me at el Bistro and see K’s reaction to Maria being with me. Okay, let me let you in on some of the particular details you can’t get just from reading my story.

1. I was really polite and charming when I first met K because she was working and “had” to pay attention to me. No point being a **** and trying to over compensate, you need to “calibrate” to your surroundings.
2. Also, this was my first time at this restaurant and I had to gather as much “intelligence” about the place.
3. If you are friendly, decent people will respond in kind. If they don’t they are usually damaged goods, so do yourself a favor and don’t place any value on their negativity; keep them in mind if you sense they may pose a threat to you.
4. K has a beautiful face and a really awesome body, long hair, nice breasts, hips, legs, you know, prime “A” USDA beef. Yes, she gets me going…. I find her desirable.
5. I now know K has a really busy schedule and her boyfriend too. What I need to know and get a feel for now is how serious is their relationship. Hot chicks like K keep their boyfriends on a holding pattern until the next upgrade comes along. In this case my job does not seem too hard, all I need to do is to make myself desirable to her and let my actions speak for me.
6. While having dinner last Friday I sensed K was attracted to me, she kept coming back to my table to fill me in on all kinds of little details in her life; that showed she has interest in letting me know about her “worth’.

Maria is the ultimate “gold digger;” I met her through a friend of mine and could quickly size her up by the way she carried herself. I made friends with her because after talking with her I knew exactly where this lady is going. She want to marry into the most money she can marry and have a fun life at the same time. So Maria knows she is hot and that men will trip over each other to sleep with her. The other part is that she is intrigued as to why I will not make a move to sleep with her. On several occasions she has tried to test me into taking the bait and see if I will make a move on her, since I haven’t, my indifference is kicking her ass, so I just play along.

Well, when we arrive at el Bistro I ask the hostess if K is working, she tells me yes and I ask to be seated in K’s section. After we are seated Maria disappears to the ladies room and I have a chance to survey the place.

K appears to take my order:

Sapiens: -smile- “Hey! How are you?”
K: –smile- “Good morning, I am good; how about you?”
Sapiens: -smile-“Great, just having brunch with a good friend. How is your day going?”
K: -glum look- “It’s going, been really busy around here.”
Sapiens: -smile- “That’s good right? You’re making the big dough.”
K: -with sarcasm- “Yeah, right! At this rate will barely pay my tuition.”
Sapiens: -smile- “So why don’t you quit and just marry me, I will keep you at home barefoot and pregnant! –LOL- I’m just teasing.”
K: -shock look- “LOL, you are a jerk!”
Sapiens: -LOL- “Mmm, you think so?”

Maria returns and smiles, I see K’s facial expression and notice a look of uneasiness, I can feel that Maria senses K’s insecurity and begins to act superior.

Maria: -smile, looking at me- “I am back, I hope you didn’t miss me too much Honey”
Maria: -indifferent look, towards K- “Hi, I will have some Orange juice and black tea.
Sapiens: -smile- “Hey Maria, this is K she is studying for her masters, K this is my good friend Maria.”
Maria –blank look- “Good for you sweety, we need more women like you.” –ouch! A little catty-
K: -weak smile- “Hi, thanks.” She turns to me and asks: “And what will you like to drink?”
Sapiens: -smile- “I will have some tea.”
K: “any Orange juice?”
Sapiens: -smile- “No babe, just tea. Thanks.”

K leaves to get our drinks.

Maria: -smile- “Oh, Sapiens darling, don’t tell me you want to fcuk the help.”
Sapiens: -smile- “As a matter of fact I do, babe, you know I have a fetish for striving young women.”
Maria: -grimaces- “I am striving and young!”
Sapiens: -smile- “Yes I know babe, but you are wayyy out of my league, besides my bank account wouldn’t do you justice. I can actually see you hobnobbing with the Royals.”
Maria: -beaming smile- “Ah, Sapiens, you really know how to sweet talk a girl.”
Sapiens: -smile- “I just tell it like it is, babe.”

K returns with our drinks and takes our order. The rest of the time I can catch her looking toward my table with great interest. I look at K from time to time and smile.

I get up to use the men’s room and on the way I take the chance to rub against K, I tell her to pay no attention to Maria, since she is full of herself. K tries to look indifferent and says “So, why do you date her?” I reply that we are good friends and continue to the men’s room.

The rest of the time was uneventful with idle chatter, but I did my work for getting some one on one time with K.

Next, Day Three..

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, someone hates me. I love it!

At least he has the guts to let me know he hates my stuff. LOL

-Sapiens

MathewKewl

Banned
Reaction score
Shezz said:
Newbtard - why dont you leave SS you Keyboard Jockey!

Seriously - who the hell are you man? MathewKewl? Sounds like a Childs Cereal or something, go on run along little fella.

Sarge On...
whatever faggot.

i guess you like reading boring ****.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol good job for bumping this thread up and increasing the post count Matthew.

Really does good for spreading Sapiens word:up:

I'm sure he appreciates any attention people give. Since he is obviously intelligent enough to know people can judge the logic in his statements on their own.

Have you read all of the posts in this thread?

MathewKewl

Banned
Reaction score
Sapiens said:
Wow, someone hates me. I love it!

At least he has the guts to let me know he hates my stuff. LOL

-Sapiens
yeah mothafkr you know your sh1t sucks :moon:

:crazy: --> sapiens

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
MathewKewl said:
yeah mothafkr you know your sh1t sucks :moon:

:crazy: --> sapiens
this is just tooooo funy. Weather he is making this sh1t up or not its pretty fun. I do believe however that he is not making this sh1t up. Donno what kind of person would have THAT rich IMAGINATION.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MathewKewl said:
more fantasy bullsh1t from this cat

yo sapiens why dont you stop posting crap and leave ss

anyone who disagrees with me is a faggot

:cuss:
He so jealous. :crackup:

Anyway ketp the posting coming Sapiens, Good stuff :up:

MathewKewl

Banned
Reaction score
Blackdragon5095 said:
He so jealous.
i am not jealous i just know this is bullsh1t

if you think this is good stuff you are a retard

if this is so good tell me what is it you find good because i don't see it

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot Chicks Mishaps …..

GH invited me to have dinner with him and some friends. GH and his friends were already seated when I arrived late to the restaurant.

GH’s friends were two gorgeous women. One blond and the other brunette, the blond chick named Allison and the brunette named Nicole. GH tells me that Allison works for the title insurance company that he uses to insure the title of the properties he has been buying and that is how he met Allison; Nicole is Allison’s best friend.

We were having a fun night; I kept my attention on Nicole while GH was talking to Allison. Nicole had a little too much wine and got a little loud, this upset Allison a bit since I think she was trying to impress GH, but it all was going well.

As the night wore on, I got the feeling that Allison was uneasy with Nicole’s behavior; GH suggested to me if I would volunteer to drive Nicole home, since he felt Nicole was cokcblocking. I agreed and said to the group that I was calling it a night and I volunteered to drive Nicole home. Allison smiled and said to Nicole to go ahead with me; Nicole smiled and pinched my ass when I stood up from the table.

Well, Nicole and I left the restaurant and soon where on the road to Nicole’s house when about ten minutes into the drive she barfs all over the front passenger’s dashboard of my car. Ugh! I was totally pissed but kept my cool, I stopped at an all night car wash and made her clean out my car as best as possible. No matter how “hot” the chick is, after they puke on your beloved German car they lose all sex appeal. I don’t have to tell you, neither can describe the stench from this woman’s vomit. How can a woman so beautiful produce such a nasty stench?

After she cleaned my car as best as she could, we were on the road again to her house; she kept apologizing which made her sound more irritating. Finally we made it to her house and I got out of the car, walked around and opened the passenger’s door to let her out. She apologized again and tried to kiss me, I backed away and said goodbye.

The following morning I had Ricky, one of my assistants, take the car to have it detail; the cleaning bill came to about $600.00 bucks. Ah, the joys of single life.

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot Chicks Mishaps part 2….

Man, I don’t know if you have ever gotten into a car that someone barfed in after leaving it in the sun all day. MY CAR REAKS REALLY BAD! This, after a $600.00 Dollars cleaning bill, I even had them remove all the molding to clean all the nooks and crannies and had it spayed with an enzyme neutralizing solution. Oh well, I will have to use my other car until I can get my baby deodorized.

GH did really well with Allison and he reports that he is happy. I told him what happened with Nicole and he had a good laugh, I told him not to laugh too much since I am sending him my car cleaning bill.

Speaking of hot chick’s mishaps, this rank’s up there with some of the worst for me, other experiences and things that have happened with the chicks I have dated:

1. Staining my upholstery with blood due to heavy menstruation.
2. Some had heavy skid marks on their panties/thongs.
3. Some had really bad vaginal stench.
4. Some had halitosis with the strength of chemical weapons.
5. Burst out crying while having sex…
6. Etc., Etc., Etc….

I wouldn’t have gotten upset with Nicole if she had asked me to pull over because she was going to be sick; I would have immediately pulled over to let her relieve herself.

I tell you, I can’t stand an irresponsible drunk chick, that’s all.

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Making It Happen, Getting There From Here…..

There, I have posted lots of knowledge. I have given you more than the basics, great insights, fundamental rules and guidelines; yet nothing happened.

There was no magic puff and instant transformation. You still look the same, you still feel the same, heck; your surroundings are still the same.

So what good is all this knowledge? I mean, nothing has changed other than you have this knowledge; where do you go from here? How do you begin to change your life for the better? How do you get the puff and transformation?

Well, like all things in your life; one step at a time. You learned to walk, first by crawling, then step by step and lots of falls in between; bruises and all. You learned to speak, first by making unintelligent sounds, then vowels and soon thereafter words. The Wright Brothers learned to fly, first with vision and hope, then by trial and error; one hundred years later airplanes take off and land by the thousands every day.

What is the point?

Well, the point is for you to believe you can achieve what you want to achieve, then to get going and make it happen; believe and take action. You must take action; you must get up and go make it happen. It is up to you to experience the miracle, I have given you the keys; you must unlock the door and walk in.

Have a great journey, give thanks and praise for everyday you get to experience Life. Let go of all self-limiting negative experiences and beliefs; free yourself from dogma. Forgive your parents faults and move on, do not dwell on their ignorance, now it is your time, your place, your present and future.

In the Natural Order of Things the only ones that are compelled to give up their life for your survival are your parents, yet there are aberrations. If you happened to have been unfortunate to have abusive parents, they molested you, they hurt you or they damaged you, rise above; do not let the chains of grief, inadequacy, despair, anger or hate keep you bound. Look forward and begin again, you will succeed!

All it takes is for you to believe and take action, one step at a time. Make it happen!

I love you, I wish for you excellent health, peace and joy in your lifetime and for all of your descendants for all time to come.

-Sapiens

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Intellectual Property………….

GH and I met to have our weekly review; he took the opportunity to ask me a question that has been on his mind that is very important to all of us. Here, let me share with you:

GH: “Master Sapiens, I have the fundamental principle of making money pretty much internalized, I know I must make a profit within the time required to cover my cost and expenses. I know how to make a profit by buying and selling anything, but there is one thing I don’t understand too well. Can you please explain to me what Intellectual Property is?”

Sapiens: “Well GH, like the name implies Intellectual Property is something that was created by someone through the use of his or her mind.

If you create a machine, product or process that makes something new or better you can patent it. If you created a song or picture you can copyright it, if you created a symbol to let everyone in the world know that is your brand you can register it and trademark it.

Patent, copyright, registration, trademark are Laws that our society has adopted to encourage innovation and progress. You remember in our previous story where Abe discovered fire?”

GH: “Yes.”

Sapiens: “What would have happened if Abe would have died without revealing how to make fire?”

GH: “The knowledge would have been lost.”

Sapiens: “That’s right. What else?”

GH: “What do you mean?”

Sapiens: “Well, it may have taken years for others to find out the formula to make fire, setting their society back, who knows for how long.”

GH: “Wow, I understand.”

Sapiens: “Discovering knowledge takes time and effort; valuable resources are spent in the search of knowledge. It is therefore only reasonable and just to grant those whom discover knowledge a mechanism to compensate their effort and for sharing their knowledge with the rest of us.”

GH: “Nice, can you give me an example of how they are compensated?”

Sapiens: “Sure, let me give you a simple example. Let’s us say you create a song, since you created the song it belongs to you. Depending on the laws of your country, since you are the creator of the song you have the right to profit from your song for a certain number of years, usually your life time and something more; e.g. your lifetime plus seventy years. After you die the heirs to your estate would continue to be entitled to the royalties for your song. The thing is, since you created the song, you may sell your right to it or give others a license to sell it, copy it, play it, etc. Anything as may be allowed under the Intellectual Property law.

If someone is copying your song and selling it without your permission, you are entitled to go to court and file a suit against the individual that is copying and selling your song without permission. If the court indeed finds you are the rightful owner of the song, the court then can issue an edict (order) to command the individual that is wrongly profiting from your song to stop doing so.

The court has been established to help us resolve our disputes and controversies in a peaceful manner. If we were a small village we could call all the members of our village and ask them to judge our dispute, but that would not be an efficient method of resolving our controversies, everyone has a life to live, work to do and if we would convene the whole village every time someone has a dispute, there would not be time for anything else. That is why we appoint judges, we give them the job to help us resolved our disputes in an objective and fair manner, allowing the rest of us continue with our lives to be productive as we wish to be. So in our above case, you asked the help of all of us to stop another individual from profiting from your Intellectual Property.”

GH: “Wow, I get it. That means I can buy and sell Intellectual Property, like any other property. If a scientist invents a new medicine, I can buy his rights and then sell or license those rights to someone else that can make it and distribute more efficiently.”

Sapiens: “That’s correct. You get it. We reward creativity and innovation by letting you profit from your creativity for a number of years. Humanity gets to benefit from your knowledge and you to profit from your work.”

GH: “I understand, thank you Master Sapiens.”

I hope you enjoy and understand why Intellectual Property Rights are important to you and me.

-Sapiens

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sapiens is amazing. We need more of his kind in my city--by popular demand.

Permission

Banned
Reaction score
Sapiens, I like the discussions that you have and your view point. You say that everyone is equal and just has different abilities, so would that also mean that animals are equal to people but just born with different abilities? They might not be as intelligent, but have better ability seeing, smelling, hearing etc. By looking at it that way, all life is the same, but filtered through a different brain and body.

Shagadelic007

Reaction score
Hey, this is my introduction to this site and this whole thread is great. I am an AFC but I want to see the light. Sapiens, your insights are awesome and I like your personal philosophy. I hope that I can achieve a personal transformation and start having more "fun" with females as well. Anyways, please continue to spread the knowledge. btw the whole bit about "financial independence" sounds just like a great man I know, my dad!

Last edited:

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inheritance, The Legacy, The Bequest……

Dee lay dying on his opulent bed, inside his magnificent mansion. It was eerily quiet; there were not many people in the place to witness the passing of the most powerful man on earth.

Dee didn’t have any supernatural powers, but he did have something most mortals didn’t have when they are born. What was it that Dee possessed that others didn’t have and made it possible for him to have become the most powerful man on earth? I will tell you, but hold on for a second and you will understand for yourself.

Dee summoned his eldest son and ordered the bedchamber cleared of all except for himself and his eldest son. “It is the hour of succession,” Dee said to his son. “From the moment you were born I have groomed you to take over our family’s fortune,” Dee said. Dee’s son remained silent looking very distressed. Dee told his son to open a small rustic looking rectangular chest that was placed next to Dee’s left side. Dee’s son did as told and drew forth a very ancient scroll. “Written in that scroll,” Dee said, “you will find the secret of our beginnings, of how we became the most rich and powerful of all the land and Lords over all of Men. You must only pass the scroll to your eldest descendant heir at the hour of your death, as I have done.” Having said that, Dee drew his last breath and gently passed away. “What a sweet smell life has,” Dee said to himself as his spirit dissolved into the Emptiness.

Deeson was inconsolable; his father had been strict with him, yet not abusive but loving. After his father’s death Deeson became known as his father was known and all his forefathers were known since Man knew time, and that is: Dee.

After Dee’s father remains were cremated and all the succession affairs were taken care of, Dee settle down in his study to read the contents of the ancient scroll. The scroll was written in an ancient language that his father had taught Dee how to read, he hated reading the language because Dee found the reading boring, but now he felt different. He now knew how important the ancient language had become in keeping his family’s secret and them in power for so many generations and through forgotten time.

The scroll began with these words:

My son, here is the knowledge that will enable you to continue our path of good fortune and power, use this knowledge for your benefit and those of our descendants.

We were living a simple life; there were no issues or worries that affected us. Life was peaceful and tranquil and all lived without fear or pain.

Then the Day of Reason, The Day of Consciousness came forth and all changed. Suddenly we were aware; we came to know, for knowing was not essential before the Day of Reason, The Day of Consciousness, but after it was. We didn’t know what knowledge was but soon from trial, error and experience we named it Knowledge. With The Day of Reason, The Day of Consciousness came many things, some of them we termed good, others bad. All of you born after The Day of Reason, The Day of Consciousness were born with a clean and clear mind, that mind to be forged and formed by the circumstances and experiences that ruled your birth. This knowledge I pass to you within this scroll, is a favorable circumstance to your birth.

After The Day of Reason, The Day of Consciousness some of us became aware that others had something others wanted more and others less. Some of us had more ability, others less. My ability had been as the gatherer of fuel for all of Men, yet all Men didn’t value my fuel as more important as those that brought food, shelter or entertainment. Until that time, none of us was Leader or King for all of us were given the same Existence only with different abilities.

One day while gathering fuel, I became lost. I wandered the wilderness for six days until I found my way back on the seventh. When I returned the other Men were in despair for my fuel, some had even began to gather their own fuel in my absence. No one asked where I had been, they only asked for my fuel and how soon I was to deliver their needed supply. I didn’t tell them I had been lost, but worked day and night to supply their need. I learned something those days and it was that while Men had a great need for my fuel, they held me in high regard.

Soon after I had supplied all of the Men with their need for fuel, I was no longer held in high regard and was left to be just another Man. One day Bee came to me and said that he had not been able to fish because of the bad weather, he asked if I would give him a load fuel and that he would give me fish for the fuel when he was able to fetch a catch, I agreed and delivered the fuel to Bee’s homestead. That same night, Cee came to me and asked for fuel, I said I didn’t have any, yet Cee persisted and told me that he would give me four times the Fruits of the Earth for what he usually gave me for my load of fuel. I agreed and headed to Bee’s homestead to reclaim my load of fuel. Bee wasn’t at his homestead when I arrived to reclaim my fuel, so I decided to load the fuel and deliver it to Cee.

When Bee returned from fishing, he found that his fuel shed was empty and no one knew what had happened to the fuel. Bee then came to me and said, “Dee, here is my load of fish for the fuel you gave me, yet the fuel disappeared.” I remained silent and accepted the fish. Then, Bee asked me if I would give him more fuel until his next catch, I agreed and then delivered a load of fuel.

I termed Bee’s condition to me as “indebtedness” and soon discovered many things and conditions that gave me an advantage over my fellow Men.

To be continued….