Do You Have to Be Good Looking to Attract Women?

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with this "looks matter" debate is a lot of guys on the "looks don't matter" side assume 'bad-looks' means a slightly big nose or not having a 6 pack. Thats not what people are talking about.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Megan Fox? You're saying that since a MARRIED celebrity won't sleep with me, this means that looks matter? Please tell me you don't vote or drive, man.
You crack me up!

Not sure why you're apologizing to me, when you should be apologizing to the scientists that have devoted their lives to this research. I work practically every day all up and down Hollywood Boulevard which is famous for being one of the biggest clubbing spots in the United States, constantly attracting celebrities and the hottest girls around. I see ugly guys with the hotties constantly. Now, you have already admitted to being a blue pill guy so perhaps your mind won't let you see the truth due to the elaborate fortress of the surreal that you have built around it in order to protect the self-limiting beliefs that somebody has ingrained in your mind. Check out "www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com" to see if maybe this will help ignite some semblance of open-mindedness within yourself. By the way, are the lights off in these venues where hot girls will only be seen with good-looking guys?
Absolutely! It is so obvious. But the newbies totally overlook it. We humans are so focused on negativity.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forty0ztoFreedom said:
The problem with this "looks matter" debate is a lot of guys on the "looks don't matter" side assume 'bad-looks' means a slightly big nose or not having a 6 pack. Thats not what people are talking about.
Absolutely, good looks is ALWAYS subjective!

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most guys are average looking... average looking is FINE... considering its soo subjective as well...there is MANY PEOPLE for every one

thus looks are irellivent

schttrj said:
@kingsam - well, you are right. but since that shift in attitude is easy to bring with a little bit of working out, then it does not hurt, does it? and girls automatically love good physiques, so it would even facilitate your game. that's not a must maybe, but yes important factor...
again is very sujective ... "good" differs from every person, most normal women adjust what is acceptable to what is avaliable ... most guys are not ripped and toned thus its not needed , tho may be a nice "+"

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
schttrj said:
That's funny. You sent a picture of Megan Fox?! That's who you want to date, right? Tell you what, you don't have to be good looking to date Megan Fox. Just create a LIFESTYLE that attracts Megan Fox.

P.S.- I have been rated over 8 in Hot or Not :up: :up:
A fvcking cave troll is a 9.7 on hot or not

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And I'm sure if a guy that looked like Brad Pitt's twin would pull chicks all the time, even if he is prone to randomly sh!tting himself.;)

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goodfoot said:
And I'm sure if a guy that looked like Brad Pitt's twin would pull chicks all the time, even if he is prone to randomly sh!tting himself.;)
Actually, Brad Pitt himself by his own admission said he got no play before he was famous. (that's without being prone to randomly sh!tting himself, I might add) Said something about...finding it hard to talk to women. That's just WEIRD, isn't it? I mean, if you don't understand sexual selection on the most basic levels that is.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure a guy like this would get tons of women if he had top game, dressed well and bulked up.
http://i54.tinypic.com/59x260.jpg
See, Quasimoda there does not look healthy, and thus does not have good genes. He may not be able to provide a good living for his family either, his work in the bell tower notwithstanding.

This is why looks are a factor. Symmetry is an indicator of health. You don't have to be gorgeous but girls will want a healthy looking guy. If your teeth are yellow and falling out you probably lose some points.
With guys though, looks are just one factor among many.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Instead of posting articles, why not use yourself and put the hypothesis to the test

I've already come to my conclusion based off of personal experience
Strangely, who told you that's a hypothesis? People do try to act like they are the master don juans here while they are NOT! Phew.

I would say, work on your game, dude. It would do better for you.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingsam said:
most guys are average looking... average looking is FINE... considering its soo subjective as well...there is MANY PEOPLE for every one

thus looks are irellivent

again is very sujective ... "good" differs from every person, most normal women adjust what is acceptable to what is avaliable ... most guys are not ripped and toned thus its not needed , tho may be a nice "+"
Yes, you are right...but to SOME extent. Because if you have something "good", people will admire it. We are talking about admiration, not compromise, right?

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader has the right idea. What is the point of making the umpteenth thread about the same thing without managing to convince the other side? Instead of quoting PUA's or scientific articles or the many theories out there, why don't you go out to the field and test it? If you happen to be right, cool, your ego gains +1000 experience points. But at least you know you actually went out there and have a basis and what worked for you. Who cares what the other side thinks about looks? Does it matter that much to all of your egos to convince "the other side" that your stance on looks is correct?