do white girls usually go for black guys?

cffrmw

Don Juan
Reaction score
"i'm not racist. i used to have an african-american friend. then we sold him." just messing. cmon guys, some girls will date outside their race, some won't. no way to tell really other than to go for it and see what happens. if they don't, maybe they're racist, maybe they don't find that race attractive. is that racist, to not find a certain race attractive? hell no, you can't help it.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really, it's just a numbers game. I am pretty good looking, and there are some white women that won't look at me twice (some, not many :)).

However, I don't take it personal, because I know that it's nothing I did.

However, one thing I have noticed is that white women are more flaky... Also I have noticed that white men are more AFCish. I am not where i want to be, but I was NeVER at the point to where I see some of these guys.

I am not saying it's like that everywhere, but at least down here it is.

Reaction score
showtime NC 17:

Yesterday I saw this really hot chick with this short assed black rasta-wanna be dude who actually had highlights in his dreds!!!...

You know what cracks me up...it's dudes who hate on other players who have game. Moe powa to that short dreadlocked fool for catching a fine ho is what I say...

Sometimes we gotta look in the mirror before we hate on others mayne!

peace

Supreme out

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sharpshooter
that's a huge stereotype

all i see these days are HOT blondes with black guys, or hot white girls in general
lmao i never see that... i agree with the other guy, that black guys always are seen with FAT blondes, or just ugly white girls in general... i dono why... but even Shane Mosley's wife is white, and she is sooo fukkin ugly... not to be racist or anything, but that is just what i see... most black guys r either with fat white girls or black girls...

Reaction score
Originally posted by grifter
lmao i never see that... i agree with the other guy, that black guys always are seen with FAT blondes, or just ugly white girls in general... i dono why... but even Shane Mosley's wife is white, and she is sooo fukkin ugly... not to be racist or anything, but that is just what i see... most black guys r either with fat white girls or black girls...
I see both. Depends on the brotha. Some brotha's are like white dudes and like their women skinny with small buns. Me I like em thick and natural...white or black or latina.

I play hard ball and it takes a strong woman to keep up with me...those skinny ones complain about their cervix gets knocked back or my shyt is up in their chest cavities...or I'm hurting them...where as the ones with meat on em...have bigger snatch boxes and can take a full double load...lol..

And this may be why you see alot of brotha's with thick blond white gurls...I do know white guys do not like this type....and for us it's they are more like our sista's only we call em:

Snow bunnies.

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
showtime NC 17:

Yesterday I saw this really hot chick with this short assed black rasta-wanna be dude who actually had highlights in his dreds!!!...

You know what cracks me up...it's dudes who hate on other players who have game. Moe powa to that short dreadlocked fool for catching a fine ho is what I say...

Sometimes we gotta look in the mirror before we hate on others mayne!

peace

Supreme out
i was just making a point that some girls here in montreal go out with black guys just because they're black, even though that might be the only thing going for them.

i've looked in the mirror and all i see is a 6'1 ex-sprinter track star with big muscles who had the unfortunate luck of going to a small military school and still hasnt been able to figure out girls, but one once he gets out of university will get a starting salary of over 60 thousand dollars, but hey it's the chicks loss. in a few years i'll be laughing all the way to the bank in my BMW 7-series

i dont care if someone has "game", but if "game" is all they got, but they got nothing else going for them, then i dont see the point

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I see both. Depends on the brotha. Some brotha's are like white dudes and like their women skinny with small buns. Me I like em thick and natural...white or black or latina.

Most brothas I know like em thick. (Me included) Not obese.
Any race, as long as they are shapely.

Think Anna Nicole Smith when she first became famous in the early 90's.

I'm talkin' stackin' and packin'..........

And this may be why you see alot of brotha's with thick blond white gurls...I do know white guys do not like this type....and for us it's they are more like our sista's only we call em:

Snow bunnies.
True. A few white guys have told me that even
J-Lo is too thick for them. Some even like
the Kate Moss look.