do white girls usually go for black guys?

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay Fiedler
To be honest, and I sincerely hope this doesn't sound stereotypical..but the only white girls I have really ever seen with black guys have been chubby blonde ones. I'm not exaggerating. Its odd.
1. I'm not going to comment on any sterotypical thing here, but one reason you may see this is because most brotha's like em thick with a big butt.

2. white girls who are thick are not accepted by white men who prefer skinny flat arses in the old days but now skinny with bubble buts I think is the new trend...so these poor thicker girls have no one to date...and when they notice that more black men give then attention...so of course they being lonely for someone to date will come and try us out.

I've heard this many times from white women who are on the thicker side.

Personally I used to only date aerobic instructors and body builder types...the ones with fine faces and bodies...since I worked in that industry, now I prefer the thicker ones of any race to date. I've personally found the thicker ones to have more sexuality.

The more fat cells in the body the more estrogen is present in those cells. Estrogen is the female equivilent of male testorone.

To me a woman with about 10 to 15 extra pounds is sexy vs her having 14% or lower body fat. Those girls sex drives I have found to be lower. One day the feel fat and their sex drive drops to zero...the next day it's back up...

Where as thicker ones stay voluptous and sexy and ready all the time...from my meager sampling.

Reaction score
Most of the women I date say they prefer my smaller manhood to the larger black manhood because it hurts.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been my experience in this area.

There are a few white women that agressively seek out black men. The majority of them are overweight. Then there are those that may not actively seek out black men but they are open to it. Regardless, if your game is on point, hooking up with women of different races is no problem. Even with my limited experience, I've met and gamed up women of every nationality and I don't consider myself to be all that good and I've only been learning much of the stuff on how to correctly talk to women in the last year or so.

There are a few women who adamantly only will take men of a certain race but in my experience, if you do everything correctly, such as what this site explains and what dating gurus like David Deangelo talk about, then meeting women of different races and nationalities should not be a problem.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrbrooklyn
When I am on my own, I really don't have that much game. I have a hard time talking to people, but when I am in my social circle things just light up for me. I have been able to pickck up asian chicks when I am out with my asian friends while they go home with nothing. I guess my key is having a diverse social circle and then within that circle my naturally ****y and FUNNY personality comes out. When you are having fun people will notice and will become attracted to you. Once they are in you world they are there for the taking.

That's pretty interesting. Also your comment about your being the leader amongst your white friends.

Now, don't take this the wrong way, but I think that a lot of non-black people actively try not to challenge a black male when he tries to become the 'leader' of a social group, even when they 'should'. Not sure what I'm trying to say? Check this out.

White men, even in cases where they clearly surpass the black male individual in terms of intelligence, physique, charm, outspokeness -- defer to black men - or at least give them a chance to assert themselves (only then if they fail, do the white men step up) before they step up. This is almost NEVER done with Asian or Latino males. What's up with this?

I really am not trying to cut you down as a brotha, really, but I think that many non-blacks, especially white men do not step up to black man when vying for position, probably out of fear of being labelled a racist. With the history of white oppression against blacks and the current political atmopshere, this is a very real possibility. I actually do think that a lot of people play apologist to black men, even when they did absolutely nothing wrong.

This might be a partial reason why you're so quickly and easily acknowledged as the 'alpha' in your group of white friends. Either that, or you just happen to be the only 'cool dude' (regardless of race) in a group of AFCs or dorks. :D (I'm not saying that it's the ONLY possible reason - hey, maybe you really ARE a confident, handsome man who just happens to be black. ;) But most of the time that's not the case, because like every other race, not all black men are handsome or confident.)

On the other hand, white men are very quick to try to step on or challenge other minority men who do not hold this special 'untouchables' space that black men hold in the public sphere. Case in point: Hispanics and Asians. Many are recent immigrants and have no political power, so every one from the media (William Hung, anyone? Sure there are retarded Asian kids like that, but how many? The media makes it seem like every Asian kid is a W. Hung. :rolleyes: ) to the individual white who thinks he can get away with it tries to fvck with these specific minority groups.

Again, while I do recognize that brothas are capable and confident men, I really do think that they sometimes benefit from this 'special' status as the "untouchables" that they enjoy in the public consciousness. It's impossible to say EXACTLY when this happens (I can't read peoples' minds), but I can instinctively sense it when whites defer to blacks in this particular manner. I think it's patronizing and revealing about their thinly veiled ideas about true equality amongst mankind. It's a very disgusting type of selective racism. Totally appalling and sick. :mad:

So the bottom line is, I think people are less likely to step up to black individuals to challenge their claim to the 'alpha spot'. Interestingly, this also happens in all-female groups. When a person of Asian or Hispanic descent tries this, watch just about every white person step up to them, trying to squash them back down.

Last edited:

Blade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jakethasnake,

I'm with you on this one. Seems like people almost let anything go when it comes to a black guy but if you're asian/hispanic or in my case indian then in my opinion you have got a wall to break through, before you get someone new to believe that you are not just some AFC or dork.

Whereas it seems to me that black guys, especially on the urban scene, tend to be regarded as cool first, and people change their minds only if the guy really acts AFC and even then they get a lot of leeway.

This is sort of like the 'guilty till proven innocent' vs 'innocent till proven guilty' argument.

I really think the media doesn't help because it is almost a given that black guys will be portrayed as the cool alphas, the white guys may or may not be portrayed as cool and any asian/hispanic/indian guys will probably like the goofy guy/gangsta in a vest/taxi driver.

I agree that anyone who has this positive image associated with them, will find it fairly easy to be alpha.

Blade

mrbrooklyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jakethasnake

Okay, I respect your points. I do notice that whites expect blacks to be cool, and give them the benifit of the doubt. I am from NYC originally so I am naturally quick witted and funny. I was also in the marine corps, so I am used to being around a lot of Alpha males. Honestly the Corps is like prison. If you do not assert yourself, regardless of your race, you will be challenged. I have seen white boys punk out "tough" looking black dudes in the chow hall.

I really don't consider my self the leader of my crew. My friends are more laid back cali dudes. They just like to chill. I have similiar expereinces with some of my black friends here. East coast guys are just a little bit more sociable and take charge.

I have to admit all of my friends are BAFC's. I am a Racf, and just learning the game.

Reaction score
Nowadays it is a little bit easier for brotha's to cross the color line. It wasn't always this way.

A white woman who has white family and friends has to contend with the stigma that goes along with dating a black man. She has her parents, her church, her family, her co-workers, friends and society in general to deal with and be judged by for dating a black man.

One thing that is going for us is that society considers us cool and layed back.

Why?

Because it's a partial truth. It's our culture to be layed back smooth players. Look at our music of the 50's 60's and 70's. The songs were about making love to a woman or getting a woman and being smooth and a lover.

At this age in my life I now realize that it was unnatural for me to not of been this way growing up. When I was young I was a "bookworm with muscles"

I had to learn to act like a brother. In otherwords I had to throw off my fake conditioning that I used to fit into the white world and be who I really was.

In the black society when I was growing up. It was all about being able to please a woman and take her to heaven. We were taught to dress smoooooth and dressy. Look at the bands of those days as compared to the white bands in ripped up jeans and teeshirts...brotha's in nice suits or matching outfits.

It was pressed to try to always look good so that you fit into society. We were taught that you had to be twice as sharp as a white opponent in order to get ahead.

Let me know add another piece of this puzzle. I read something about alpha male crap.

Brotha's tend to be alpha male types in group settings. It is true that whites will bow to this. It is not because of any fake not wanting to be racial discrimination junk.

A real alpha would not care about that and wouldn't bow to anybody for any reason.

We have a history of being not only cool but there is still societal fears of black men. We do have a history of violence. We do have a history of being almost natural atheletes. Which is my next point.

Look at all the black atheletes in todays sports. It wasn't always this way. A long time ago, professional sports were played by white only players. If you were black you were not allowed on teams.

Now fella's think back to your high school days. Who were the toughes kids at your public schools?

Who were the football and track and basketball stars.

And if you went to a rich private school and a black kid came in one year and played for your team, think about how well he did.

Now think about the cool black actors that are portrayed on film today:

Vin Diesel
Denzel Washington-training days
Jim brown from my days (not the current football one)
and all of the other black stars.

Now think about todays urban music that is sold to EVERY race now.

Tupac
Biggy
DMX
and all the rest.

Society has been sold on the idea that brotha's are cool and laid back and if you fawk with us you will get blasted.

Sold a bill of goods. Bambozled. Hoodwinked. The wool pulled over societies eyes.

It has nothing to do with people not wanting to be seen as being racially prejudice.

For the most part here is a generalization:
We impart a certain fear and mystique. Society believes we all have big dycks. Believes that we can all fight. Believes that we are all cool and smooth. Good lovers. Hard Gangsta's. Bad boys.

And it's cool to have a cool smooth black friend who gets the ladies.

These are just my thoughts on this subject. Not in anyway an actual reflection on the real truth....only as I see it.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm.

Player,

I never said that my point was the *only possible* explanation. Did you not read my concession that sometimes, certain black men really do take control because they truly are leaders?

In some situations and with some black male individuals, they really are Alphas and deserve to be in the driver's seat. But just the same, I've seen some whites defer to some pretty 'unworthy' black male individuals. And more often that not he was the ONLY black man there, which is telling. The more formal the setting (i.e. business, formal social situations, etc.), the more likely that this stuff is going to happen - because people, especially whites, are socially required to keep up this facade of color-blindness, enough though certain white individuals may not really be color/race-blind.

So for you to tell the other poster that my point is 100% incorrect and that your's is the immutable truth - that's just propaganda. It's irrational, and simply untrue.

I know you and I agreed to not post to each other, but I feel it is very important to make this clear - so it supercedes any agreement that we may have. I'm not trying to instigate anything between you and I, nor am I trying to keep the Black Man down. All I ask is that people be objective and analyze. Some of the posters here aren't agreeing with me for no good reason, you know. I do have a point.

traveling-salesman

Reaction score
just an observation... I think that sir mix-alot really did the black community an injustice, with" baby got back".

now lard ass white girl everywhere actually think that every black dude they meet, will automaticaly be attracted to them.
just an observation, no insults intended to anyone.....well exept fat white girls.

traveling-salesman

Reaction score
just an observation... I think that sir mix-alot really did the black community an injustice, with" baby got back".

now lard as$ white girl everywhere actually think that every black dude they meet, will automaticaly be attracted to them.
just an observation, no insults intended to anyone.....well except fat white girls....

Reaction score
Originally posted by traveling-salesman

now lard as$ white girl everywhere actually think that every black dude they meet, will automaticaly be attracted to them.
just an observation, no insults intended to anyone.....well except fat white girls....
Amazing observation!

mrbrooklyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we are getting away from the original question. The guy wanted to know how to get with white girls, not about the black mans ronle in society.

I don't know where you are from, but just go up and talk to them. I was in Pasadena a couple of days ago by the college. This cute blond was walking by talking on her sell phone. These brothas were sitting in their car when she was passing by. One of the guys in the car flagged her down (hollad at her), they get to talking, she looked very eager to talk to him, within 2 minutes she gave him her number.

I must say this girl was a true california snow flake, but the dude she was talking to was a straight thugged out brotha, du rag and all. Maybe she likes the badboy type, I don't know. In any case the guy was confident as hell. That is all you need bro. Just stop the Ho, fluff talk a little, and ask her for her number. She will definately remember you. Just don't come across desperate.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by showtime17
if you're black and want to date interracially montreal is the place to be
I have to agree that it's not much of a big deal in Canada. It's not a huge deal here in Minnesota either but I have to say that overall I think that Montreal's women are more attractive than the ones here in Minneapolis. Maybe because there seems that there are more attractive women in Montreal.

The point you should notice is that if you are a man of color, you will get more stares and flack from other women of color than anyone else. It's just the way it is.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm black and I date exculsivly outside of my race, and I live in the middle of Arkansas, so if can be done.

Honestly, I have never, honestly never , had a girl say they wouldn't date me becuase of my color.

I think it's the way you carry yourself. I don't make it a big deal when I talk to woman, and it comes off as it is normal. I friend of mine always asks me to hook him up with a friend of mine (i do have some nice looking female friends) but I won't because I know that he won't handle the situtation right.

I don't date too often, mostly because I don't have the time and more imortantly the patience to put up with most woman, but when I do, I don't go after the woman who are in a "phase". One woman I was talking to, who is actually chinese, is an accountant. Another was a nurse, but she was white.

I guess what I am saying is that I was smart enough to make sure I never ran into that problem with woman going though a "phase" i.e. emotionally immature woman who are playing around.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, now I have to jump in here. I'm coming form a white guy who's currently in an LTR with a black woman.

1) Race really doesn't matter as much as you guys are making it out to be. We all have our fetishes, but do we always date inside of them? Would you say no to a fine looking bruenette just because you usually dig blondes?

2) If black girls seem harder to approach, (and forgive me for the generalization here) its because they come from a traditionally matriarchal society which places an elevated status on women. They act like they're the sh1t because they think they are. This could also account for the heightnened male agressiveness in their sexuality you usually find in Black males because they have had a higher mountain to climb for so long.

3) After having sex with my girl and blowing her mind a few times she told me she couldn't keep up with the marathon foreplay and slow penetration. She asked me where I picked it up. I said," What don't you like it? Your other boyfriends didn't put it on you like that?" She said black people didn't need foreplay, they had mandingo. No point to sharing that really, I just thought that was interesting. Furthermore, I want you to know I would've given ten bucks and a bottle of Chivas to see the look on PS's face when he read that. :D

4) Seriously, the only people who care about race are those who are insecure about there's. If asians and hispanics tend to defer to black males, it is because of the the black status as THEminority (despite the fact they tend to be physically intimidating to those of weaker wills or inferiority complexes, see first sentence). You are right though that there are some white guys who intially defer to Black guys. This usually happens for one of three reasons.

a) They're afraid of Black Males. White guys tend to be smaller than Black men and Black men tend to travel in groups. This can be explained because the insecurity in white guy culture has a mindset of me-against-the-world, whereas the insecurity in black (and most other minority) guy culture has a mindset of us-against-the-man. Besides physical intimidation, factor in the violent male stereotypes and you have poindexter shaking in his books.

b) They wish they were black males. There is too much documentation of middle american white kids (and for that matter other minorities) buying into the Black-homie stereotype. Seriously, who do you think is buying up all the Fubu and Sean John?

c) They're afraid of being labelled racist and all the hassle that goes along with it. This country has such a history of bad race relations, its a charge that doesn't even have to be qualified anymore. There is no benefit of the doubt and its instantly imbues the accused as a social pariah. What's more, there are several instances where some public figure, playing into the afore-mentioned mentality of us-against-the-man has literally incited race riots with no objective thought anywhere along the line.

5) Traveling... Sir mix-a-lot is much less acountable for that phenomenon than the fact that some black guys tend to blur the line between a woman with a big azz, and a big azz woman. Granted they aren't the majority. However, I've noticed there's about a 2:5 ratio of fugly to fine white girls with black guys here in Vegas. If Mix-A-Lot (who btw clearly specifies that such abundance of booty must be accompanied by an "itty bitty waist". He makes it clear he desires only a slightly more endowed hour-glass, not a bowling ball!) can be blamed for starting this stereotype, then certain black guys of no taste are responsible for keeping it alive.

bottom line: It don't matter. I've pulled girls of all races, and if you're solid in your game...you could be a skeleton and she'd still throw you a bone. Be strong in your game brother. You will not fail.

-CyranoDeBergerac

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
4) Seriously, the only people who care about race are those who are insecure about there's. If asians and hispanics tend to defer to black males, it is because of the the black status as THEminority (despite the fact they tend to be physically intimidating to those of weaker wills or inferiority complexes, see first sentence). You are right though that there are some white guys who intially defer to Black guys. This usually happens for one of three reasons.

a) They're afraid of Black Males. White guys tend to be smaller than Black men and Black men tend to travel in groups. This can be explained because the insecurity in white guy culture has a mindset of me-against-the-world, whereas the insecurity in black (and most other minority) guy culture has a mindset of us-against-the-man. Besides physical intimidation, factor in the violent male stereotypes and you have poindexter shaking in his books.

b) They wish they were black males. There is too much documentation of middle american white kids (and for that matter other minorities) buying into the Black-homie stereotype. Seriously, who do you think is buying up all the Fubu and Sean John?

c) They're afraid of being labelled racist and all the hassle that goes along with it. This country has such a history of bad race relations, its a charge that doesn't even have to be qualified anymore. There is no benefit of the doubt and its instantly imbues the accused as a social pariah. What's more, there are several instances where some public figure, playing into the afore-mentioned mentality of us-against-the-man has literally incited race riots with no objective thought anywhere along the line.

bottom line: It don't matter. I've pulled girls of all races, and if you're solid in your game...you could be a skeleton and she'd still throw you a bone. Be strong in your game brother. You will not fail.

-CyranoDeBergerac

That's exactly what I was trying to say, you just did a better job.

Great post.

Reaction score

Your other boyfriends didn't put it on you like that?" She said black people didn't need foreplay, they had mandingo.

Tsk Tsk Tsk cyrano. I’m disappointed in you. Is she saying that it’s because we have big dycks on average? Ok but we also have game to that is how we got into her head if your implying that she dated a brother last time around.

(though I assume that has a lot more to do with growing up in a single parent house-hold than anything with race.)
I had 2 parents as well as my ex-wife. Most all of my black friends had two parents growing up. But more of my white friends came from divorced families than my black friends. I would call you statement a over-generalization and a plain fallacy. I realize that there are a lot of single parent black families out there in relation to white families. I do realize that percentage is higher than whites, but look at divorce percentages also and I do believe that would go up on the white scales. Of course someone is going to say something about black men not sticking around…don’t bother it’s already considered.

If asians and hispanics tend to defer to black males, it is because of the the black status as THEminority.
???? I’m black and I don’t really know what your talking about???? Are you referring to a few minorities using the discrimination card???

and Black men tend to travel in groups.

1. Do I really need to respond to this Generalization?
2. And white guys do not go in packs?
3. I travel with one or two friends, not in packs,
4. I also see the same in the clubs. It’s one or two brothers not a whole gang of us. Why is it that when you get a bunch of brotha’s in a room you guys think we all came together or even know each other or even like each other?

c) They're afraid of being labelled racist and all the hassle that goes along with it.

Are you saying that white women are afraid of being called a racist as the reason so many are dating us nowadays? I surely hope not.
I have ALWAYS ask white women what they like about me and other brotha’s over white guys and here is what I here the most of:

1. They like the color contrast of our skin vs one of their own
2. We have bigger things according to them and…
3. We are more physical in bed and verbal
4. We tend to be more passionate and many have said that white guys are stuck in their heads and do not know how to fawk and let loose.

Now these are not my words, but the words of white women that I’ve dated. I did have a few white women say that the myth of the black male being bigger is just that and that they have seen smaller things on black men. So do not get my words twisted. It’s not only about the size of the ship but the motion of the ocean that my kind generally puts out. It’s also all the extra things that make us unique in the eyes of white women. And not all of them are pigs. Look at the women that OJ fawked. Or any of the other atheletes. Prime Grade A Us beef.

specifies that such abundance of booty must be accompanied by an "itty bitty waist" hence desiring only a slightly more endowed hour-glass, not a bowling ball.) can be blamed for starting this stereotype, then certain black guys of no taste
Now if you look at history as few years ago as the 1960’s. The hour glass shape was the bomb. Look at the idol that MANY white girls aspire too. Marilyn Monroe. She was a size 12 to 16 in her days. She was thick and shapely. I have a photo of her doing weight training to keep her curves.

Look at the classic paintings from history. What you guys would call fat, many black men would call DA BOMB! I think Bishop recently commented on my women needing to skip a few meals, not realizing that we black men do prefer some meat on our bones. Why?

Because I’ve found that women who are carrying extra junk in da trunk, tend to be more sexual. Why is this so? Because if you know anything about a woman’s body you would know about that mysterious thing called ESTROGEN. It is a vicious cycle for women who are voluptuous. The more they have the more estrogen gets stored in their fat cells. The more fat cells they have the more estrogen their bodies will create and store. There by increasing their overall estrogen levels even higher.

Now estrogen is female roids. Making them more feminine. I find very little feminine in women who are skin and bones. I’ve found that they also lack or are lower in sexuality that thicker women and less passionate. How many times have one of you white boys been with a woman who complained about gaining 2 pounds and then didn’t want to have sex until she took it off. Remember I own a training business and have been doing it for about 17 years now. 99% of my clients are women.

Thicker girls can take a bigger dyck also. Skinny ones complain about “you knocked my cervix back” or “dam you hurt me last night”. So it’s a normal function for us to be attracted to women who are thicker. Also it’s a sign of fertility. We brotha’s tend to be closer to our inner natures and the way we are programmed. Women who have a lot of estrogen also give off more pheremones.

There is so much more that I could go into but it would be a waste of my time, since you will only refute it, since you know all about black folks anyways.

Oh I laughed when I read your can't wait to see PS's face comment. I didn't understand what you were trying to say for a few minutes.

Oh Cyrano about this:
.We all have our fetishes,

I hope your not saying that dating outside of your race is a fetish?

Oh I left some misspelled words in my dialogue above. Like you for your and a few others...please forgive me I type really really fast sometimes

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay Fiedler
To be honest, and I sincerely hope this doesn't sound stereotypical..but the only white girls I have really ever seen with black guys have been chubby blonde ones. I'm not exaggerating. Its odd.
Sooooo ya's been through MinneSOta, 'eh?!! :p