do white girls usually go for black guys?

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how can someone not find halle berry attractive? just cause she's black? heck, she is just as much white as she is black. The girl is smart, rich, pretty face, a curvy tight bod, tiny waist, a bronze goddess. Yeah, she's definitely not attractive.

black woman not attractive? (the plural of woman is women so lets refer to them as black women from now on shall we?) Just what is it about black women that you find so unattractive? hair? skin color? wider nostrils? skull shape? All these things vary so widely from person to person, it would be impossible to generalize all black women have a certain type of any of the above. So what is it about black women that you find so unattractive?

PS, Brandon's parents gave him a white name and that messed him up??? You really believe that? Is that any worse than blacks stealing arabic names and calling them black? {Queen Latifah for example, latifa is an arabic word meaning kindness and gentleness.}

stereotypes:

many stereotypes associated with blacks can also be associated to any other race that occupies a poor economic status. In other words, many of the black stereotypes are more of a result of being poor than being black. Poor kids grow up in tougher higher crime rate neighborhoods than do the middle or upper classes. Acting tough, learning to fight, and being less naive, is all part of survival, not a race thing, just adapting to survive.

are blacks proud of being uneducated? Brandon I don't think so, I'd say it's more a fear of being labeled a sellout, uncle tom, oreo cookie, etc. etc., if they appear too educated, dress, act, or sound "too white".

Later player supreme ---- an even older black term, if you don't know, just ask your momma

Reaction score
I almost posted under my friends screen name since he didn't log out after using my computer but here is what I gotta say:

I'm the last person you should ever want to use an old black term on. I can go back to before the civil war for some shyt. The kettle can't call the pot black son.

Now about your post:

Originally posted by Crank_It_Up

PS, Brandon's parents gave him a white name and that messed him up??? You really believe that? Is that any worse than blacks stealing arabic names and calling them black? {Queen Latifah for example, latifa is an arabic word meaning kindness and gentleness.}

Let me Iron Your Shirt for ya – a newer black term for “let me pull ya coat for ya” Which all means to “educate”
1. If you know anything about black history or the history of any race naming used to be an important process. A persons name would determine his energy in this life time. We in present society have forgotten this. This importance is even more lost on current generations as can be seen.
2. Your name has weight and value. It has a numbered importance and power. You don’t have to be named Kunta after roots to feel it’s importance. Try this in a mirror. Say your own name to yourself as you look yourself in the eyes and try to feel your presence as you say your own name. Then tell me about the importance of a name.
3. No I’m not saying that his name is what caused him to be this fawked up. I’m sure he had his share of hazings growing up because of his name from other blacks. Actually I think he is from a upper middle class family and probably went to private school or even catholic school…ohh noooooo! If not then I’m sure he got teased by other brotha’s and sista’s.
4. No his parents are the source of his troubles. As can be seen by their choice in a name for their son. They are where he get’s his ideas on his own Race. His name is just an example of their ideas put forward into a living human being.

are blacks proud of being uneducated? Brandon I don't think so, I'd say it's more a fear of being labeled a sellout, uncle tom, oreo cookie, etc. etc., if they appear too educated, dress, act, or sound "too white".

There is a lot of truth in these statements! One of the things I’ve noticed on this site is that the brothers on here are much like Brandon. There are very few of what I call real brotha’s up in here. That is why they are here. Real brotha’s have no problems getting women so their need for a site like this is stupid. They are too busy out there getting more women.

Society creates ones like Brandon. They grow up thinking that they are more intelligent than the street brothers out there without actually knowing the real truth. I know a street brother who’s IQ would blow Brandon’s off the charts. I think they call his type Street Genius’s. He is a drug dealer and a hustler and music producer ( and NO I do not do drugs, he is my girls ex). But I’ve met few men with such a keen intellect. His ability to calculate math in his head is close to that of my egg headed older brother who can handle 3 rows by 3 rows multiplied in his big head in less than 2 seconds. I think it’s called Intuitive Math or some ****.

Brandon thinks all lower class blacks are stupid, just cause he has had access to a good education provided by his parents. And my point is this isn’t always the case.

Like I've posted I've been there. When I was in my early 20's I hated every body. I hated blacks, whites, latins, arabs. About the only race I didn't hate was asian. Them I feared since I was almost raised over there.

I grew out of it. I opened my eyes and grew as a man and a person. I came to realize the beauty in all races of man.

I too thought I was way smarter than all the other brothers out there except the ones who were my own flesh and blood.

I grew out of that too.

I too thought sisters where beneath me and lusted after just the white flesh to make myself feel even more superior by dominating white women.

I grew out of that also. Now I enjoy dominating all women...lol.

And just cause some of the members of our race act a certain way doesn’t make us inferior. He needs to get rid of his families programming and open his eyes. And if Brandon thinks Rap music is so bad he should actually try it some time. Try laying down some words and putting a beat to it. After producing some music recently for a work out cd I have a new appreciation for rap artists.

baracus

Don Juan
Reaction score
how can someone not find halle berry attractive? just cause she's black? heck, she is just as much white as she is black. The girl is smart, rich, pretty face, a curvy tight bod, tiny waist, a bronze goddess. Yeah, she's definitely not attractive.
I, for one, have never found Halle attractive. Although she is light skinned, her black features evince themselves quite prominently in my mind. That is not to say that I think that she is ugly--indeed, I am simply saying that I don't find anything particularly appealing about her looks.

Needless to say, I find that I feel this way about most women with hints of traditional black features (I don't think that all black women are ugly; I'm just not attracted to them in any way).

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by baracus
...Needless to say, I find that I feel this way about most women with hints of traditional black features (I don't think that all black women are ugly; I'm just not attracted to them in any way).
I don't blame you, they are sorta scary, I mean, heck, if you get too close, it could rub off on you, right?

baracus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't blame you, they are sorta scary, I mean, heck, if you get too close, it could rub off on you, right?
;)

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree with some points that PS has made, and some that backbreaker has made, I still can't totally agree with either of them. I'm open to dating all kinds of women, but thinking that " a black woman is the best thing for a black man " seems pretty narrow minded. It's all well and good that you think this way, just don't shunt out any other opinions because they differ with yours.
Black, white, asian, their race doesn't cancel out whether I will date them. When I first see a girl, her looks upon my scale will determine whether I try to hook up with her, and her personality will determine how long I will let the relationship last. I find that there are attractive qualuties in every race, and none so far have prevented me from getting hard, so I cannot view that one race is better than the other.

On the subject of the black race, I think the media has alot to do with our young adults and how they dress, think and act. I'm not an old guy but I can clearly see from my parents and other elder black influences that they didn't need to act so violent or act tough all the time. TV has constantly portrayed young black males as violent uneducated thieves looking for a quick buck, and it has sunken into the minds of these kids. I've been to the projects (thankfully I didn't have to grow up there) and I've seen the types of conditions that some of my relatives and other black people have had to live in. It sucks, and in the early 90's alot of young black males just wanted to get away, and make a better life for themselves. A few that got out via the music scene let the money get to their heads and now that condition is constantly being blasted to our kids everywhere. 99% of the people you seeing acting thuggish don't live in neighborhoods where you can actually get shot at, or where drug deals go down every night outside your window. The ones that actually do go through that stuff don't have diamond watches, they don't have to wear FUBU or any of that other mess, because they frankly can't afford it. The kids you see these days wearing all that crap and acting like that are just trying to fit in to the MTV, BET cookie-cutter black male. Just like how PS was talking about " Real Brotha's " in one of his posts. If you are " real" you won't feel the need to wear that shyt, you won't be focused on fitting in with the media's vision of how you should act and live. Just do your own damn thing and don't worry what anyone else thinks about you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Custaz2004
Very well said Seraph, I totally agree.
Ditto. Be a "real man" by being "your own" man.

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of you, though you mean well, are confused and diluted and are only exacerbating that situation.

There's no use in anyone "ironing ya'll shirts", because you all need new wardrobes first.

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by baracus
I, for one, have never found Halle attractive. Although she is light skinned, her black features evince themselves quite prominently in my mind.
In other words, you are not looking at her with your eyes.
Your mind is pre-programmed to dislike whatever she may look like. You decided she was unattractive BEFORE you even set eyes on her.

I will never understand that mindset. I've seen extremely fine women of every race.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

Originally posted by KC_Seductive
In other words, you are not looking at her with your eyes.
Your mind is pre-programmed to dislike whatever she may look like. You decided she was unattractive BEFORE you even set eyes on her.

I will never understand that mindset. I've seen extremely fine women of every race.

Bravo! Well put. :)

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a Hip Hop club, and there was like 15% of black guys, and almost all of the girls were white. I was stunned by their game. They would just start dancing with the girls looking them with 100% confidence, and they would get all over them.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is by far the most interesting post that I have read on this website in a while. When I was reading everything that brandon was typing, it was basically the exact same things that ive said to my mom time after time. Based upon player supremes reasoning, id probably be labled the same thing as Brandon... hell my name is Carl. How many bruhs you know with that name? I was raised in a middle-upper class neighborhood where the public schools were some of the richest in the nation. Is it my fault that my mother actually succeeded in life and then raised me in a society where I was around every race there is? Growing up i had all kinds of friends. White, asian, black, hispanic, etc. When I was in high school i constantly noticed that most of my black friends were not interested in getting an education or going anywhere in life... they were only interested in getting the newest pair of jordans, or picking up the latest biggy smallz cd. I played on the baskteball team and had LOTS of black friends that would be deemed "ghetto". I was always somewhat different however. Although i was able to relate and have friends that were like this, i also had my head on straight and got good grades and made my way into college. Ive had conversations with my mother where ive told her that id never admit it to a white person, but based on my life experiences... most of the stereotypes against black men are true. Not for all, but for most. I have not met one black male in my life that gets very good grades and has high goals in life.

Here in college i was asked once by this black girl i know if i went to a white school. When I asked why, she said there was something different about me and how i carried myself that she could just tell. She hit the nail right on the head. Ive actually made a few posts about this on the website. For black women, im not "thugged" out enough, and then some white girls just dont go for the black guys. Ive been told quite a few times by girls that they are surprised how i really am.. based on how they perceived me to be from how i dress. They've said that im alot nicer than expected and seem more educated.

Now I cant say that the stereotypes are true overall, but in my limited experience from life (im 18 years old), all of the black males i have met have not really been too interested in bettering themselves. Alot of my friends here are white.. the ones i hang out with the most actually are all white. My best black friends are from back at home which I made when growing up. They've been in trouble with the law, didnt finish high school, on drugs, robbing stores, etc. Why is it that my black friends lives are so different than my other friends? It's not because of where they grew up because we all grew up in the same place... so it must be something else, but im not going to make any assumptions. Even here at college every single time (EVERY TIME) i go to a black party a fight breaks out. Im talking about brawls with like 20 people. The last one i went to someone got stabbed. It saddens me to say it, but alot of the stereotypes are true it seems. All my life ive seen evidence of them being true and until i see otherwise with my own eyes, how can i believe anything else? Why is it that crime rates are larger in areas with higher percentages of blacks?

Now about the sistahs, im definitely not with brandon on this one. I love black women, all women for that matter. I love the big booty. I love rap music. Ive always dressed how the stereotypical black male dresses... it's just how me and my friends have always done when growing up. But i seem to be changing more and more as time goes on and i hang around more non black friends. I play computer games, im on the internet more often, i play poker alot, i drink, i go to frat parties. I never worry about who im hanging with, i just worry about if im having fun and doing what i want to do. I really wish my views on black males was different but it isnt. Every black male i meet seems to fall into the same category. Oh well, id like to hear this discussion get started back up again because i definitely can relate.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ

Now I cant say that the stereotypes are true overall, but in my limited experience from life (im 18 years old), all of the black males i have met have not really been too interested in bettering themselves. Alot of my friends here are white.. the ones i hang out with the most actually are all white. My best black friends are from back at home which I made when growing up. They've been in trouble with the law, didnt finish high school, on drugs, robbing stores, etc. Why is it that my black friends lives are so different than my other friends? It's not because of where they grew up because we all grew up in the same place... so it must be something else, but im not going to make any assumptions. Even here at college every single time (EVERY TIME) i go to a black party a fight breaks out. Im talking about brawls with like 20 people. The last one i went to someone got stabbed. It saddens me to say it, but alot of the stereotypes are true it seems. All my life ive seen evidence of them being true and until i see otherwise with my own eyes, how can i believe anything else? Why is it that crime rates are larger in areas with higher percentages of blacks?

Now about the sistahs, im definitely not with brandon on this one. I love black women, all women for that matter. I love the big booty. I love rap music. Ive always dressed how the stereotypical black male dresses... it's just how me and my friends have always done when growing up. But i seem to be changing more and more as time goes on and i hang around more non black friends. I play computer games, im on the internet more often, i play poker alot, i drink, i go to frat parties. I never worry about who im hanging with, i just worry about if im having fun and doing what i want to do. I really wish my views on black males was different but it isnt. Every black male i meet seems to fall into the same category. Oh well, id like to hear this discussion get started back up again because i definitely can relate.

Cool anecdotes, thanks for sharing. But don't you think that your experiences are also a reflection of your age? I think that it's pretty natural that black males your age (18- early 20s) are only interested in getting the best shoes/looking hard/fronting because they are immature. I actually think it's similar for most races of young men.

But then again, one can't deny that black kids are heavily immersed in URBAN CULTURE/ENVIRONMENTS - in such a scenario, you can't imagine anyone emphasizing education and futures. It's all about getting what you can get now, and surviving. I know Latinos in L.A. that are going thru the same thing you describe - thus overall as a 'race'/group, their academic/professional/societal achievements are lower than other groups.

Thus, maybe it's more logical to say that it's a socio-economic factor, instead of a racial one. Afterall, there are poor Cambodian kids (Asians) that are fvking their lives up just as badly with drugs and gangs, and also poor, uneducated hillbilly whites that are at their respective dead-end lives. I believe it isn't really a racial thing.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trance
I went to a Hip Hop club, and there was like 15% of black guys, and almost all of the girls were white. I was stunned by their game. They would just start dancing with the girls looking them with 100% confidence, and they would get all over them.

I went to a Hip Hop club in London too, except this time, almost 100% of the men were black. Mostly Jamaicans, Nigerians, and a handful of Afro-Americans. I went with an African-American friend, so I had an "in". Almost 90% of the girls were white girls.
But because I was in with the brothas, I was still able to get with a whitegirl that night. :D

And there is a REASON why it was like this. Those white girls are all "night-riders" girls who are out to get with black men, for whatever reason. They might be into Hip Hop Culture, they might just be trend-followers (hip hop is currently "in" all over the world), or they might be into the sexual stereotypes of black men. There's a REASON why they were successful.

Also the fact that hip hop "fits in" with their out-ward appearance (it's seen by blacks and especially all other races as a black thing) gives them more 'legitimacy', thus making non-blacks more accepting of their challenge of dominance. I see the same thing happen with non-Asians at Asian parties or Asian restaurants or any Asian themed gathering (they defer to Asians). I also see the same thing at 'all-white' she-bangs... most non-whites feel less confident and somehow marginalized, while the white males feel like they own the joint. I say it's about mental perception, and your sense of "cultural entitlement/ownership".

:)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trance

I went to a Hip Hop club in London too, except this time, almost 100% of the men were black. Mostly Jamaicans, Nigerians, and a handful of Afro-Americans. I went with an African-American friend, so I had an "in". Almost 90% of the girls were white girls.
But because I was in with the brothas, I was still able to get with a whitegirl that night. :D

And there is a REASON why it was like this. Those white girls are all "night-riders" girls who are out to get with black men, for whatever reason. They might be into Hip Hop Culture, they might just be trend-followers (hip hop is currently "in" all over the world), or they might be into the sexual stereotypes of black men. There's a REASON why they were successful.

Also the fact that hip hop "fits in" with their out-ward appearance (it's seen by blacks and especially all other races as a black thing) gives them more 'legitimacy', thus making non-blacks more accepting of their challenge of dominance. I see the same thing happen with non-Asians at Asian parties or Asian restaurants or any Asian themed gathering. I also see the same thing at 'all-white' she-bangs... most non-whites feel less confident and somehow marginalized, while the white males feel like they own the joint. I say it's about mental perception, and your sense of "cultural entitlement/ownership".

:)

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
Based upon player supremes reasoning, id probably be labled the same thing as Brandon... hell my name is Carl. How many bruhs you know with that name?
Carl Lewis is one.

Here is another "bruh" named Carl:

http://www.99jams.com/government/h-carl-mccall.htm

I have not met one black male in my life that gets very good grades and has high goals in life.
Not even one??? I can't believe you are the exception, my brother.

I know plenty that get good grades. There are black professionals too.

It's not because of where they grew up because we all grew up in the same place... so it must be something else, but im not going to make any assumptions.
Where you are raised does play a part. A black kid growing up in a small town in Nebraska will probably have a different mindset than a black kid raised in south central L.A.

Actually, you provided the the reason you are different from your black friends who didn't finish school and got in trouble with the law:

Is it my fault that my mother actually succeeded in life and then raised me in a society where I was around every race there is?
Your mother set an example of how you too could succeed.

I bet she wouldn't have permitted you to engage in inappropriate behavior. Part of her success included raising a law-abiding citizen who is receiving a college education.

I love rap music. Ive always dressed how the stereotypical black male dresses... it's just how me and my friends have always done when growing up.
Not every black male is the same. For example, I'm black and I'm really not into rap music. I like George Benson, Jimi Hendrix, B.B. King and Miles Davis.

Even here at college every single time (EVERY TIME) i go to a black party a fight breaks out. Im talking about brawls with like 20 people.

As Jake stated, a lot of this has to do with maturity. The type of venue is a factor too. You would rarely encounter this if you were to go to a jazz or blues club where the clientele is black.

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
"and then some white girls just dont go for the black guys. "

I live in Montreal and ALL the white, asian , indian, arab..etc. chicks wanna get with the black guys no matter what they look like. Yesterday I saw this really hot chick with this short assed black rasta-wanna be dude who actually had highlights in his dreds!!!...lol. I was like what da fukk? It's pretty funny about the black guys here, most of them are thug wannabes too trying to outghetto the others. The funniest thing is when you hear Haitian guys dressed all ghetto speaking French and dropping English words like "man" "moddafukka"...lol. always cracks me up. oh yeah another funny thing that is quite common is ghetto wannabe asian guys. those guys are just funny looking.. imagine a short asian dude with a t-shirt that reaches down to his ankles and a pissed off look... that cracks me up too. oh yeah white boys ... what especially cracks me up are them 12 year olds whose dad drives a bmw, but they pretend they grew up in da hood... oh yeah and last but not least indian dudes (especiallly ismailis and punjabis) who pimp 400 dollar sean john apparel with the latest 200 dollar bball shoes and the heaviest gold chain you can find. oh wait another indian, i saw a sikh wearing a turban, together with a huge chain cross, huge football jersey and really baggy pants. talk about your cultural mixing.... :D