Do i have a right to be pissed off at her?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
You are just another women who likes to use the word "Insecure" to describe a man who gets mad.
Gee, really? So I'm only saying he's being insecure because I happen to have tits? Is that your "professional" opinion? Excuse me for pointing this out...but there are also several MEN posting on this thread who essentially said the same things I have said. Does that make them women, too?

Insecurity comes in many forms. Pandering and being a p*ssy is only one form. Being a control freak and getting angry for stupid reasons is also a way of showing insecurity.

Oh...and it is "WOMAN" when you are referring to ONE female.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by biker_gixxer
I totally understand where our boy is coming from Kevin, I just think it's the wrong way to approach it. I've reacted the same way in the past and it's gotten me nowhere. Getting pissed off did only one thing, made me look insecure and weak.

Quick note. Don't expect her to 'learn her lesson' if she's laughing her ass off bro.

Anyway, good luck, keep us posted.
Biker...you're a woman now...you said this behavior was "insecure". Only women use that term. Do you want to borrow my Wonder Bra? :D

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Happiness Renewed
OK, no one flame Wyld Fire...shes a real *****
Hey, I may be a biotch, but I'm right.

:D

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire

1. A good woman wouldn't get mad at you for making her feel guilty.

Wrong...a good woman (who respects herself and who is a quality woman) would not tolerate a guy who played guilt trips and would be rid of him and find a more confident, secure and mature man.

2. A good woman would try to prove you wrong and/or apologize.

Wrong...the only kind of woman who would apologize for having the "audacity" to make plans to go out with her friends is one who doesn't mind being a door-mat with zero self-respect or self-esteem.

Your attitude will NEVER lead you to having a successful long term relationship.
You're really confused with what is going on here. Now you are making things up.

1. He isn't the one creating the guilt trip. She is. Read his post and you will see that he was just mad at her for disrespecting him. He has a right to be pissed off about that.

2. She made plans to go out with him first. She then she acused him of not loving her because he didn't want to go with her friends. She needs to say sorry for that. She does not need to appologize for going out with her friends. That was never the issue. She can still do that. I'm sure he would be fine with it.

Do you not think that she showed disrespect by ccusing him of not loving her? Do you not think that she was in the wrong for making plans with him and then changing them without telling him? Sounds like a lot of female double speak to me.

As for having a long term relationship. That is easy. All I've done is look for a good woman. There are millions of them out there. They are not all useless americanized f-uck dolls.

Your idea of what makes a good woman is irrelevant because you are a woman.

Last edited:

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gee, really? So I'm only saying he's being insecure because I happen to have tits? Is that your "professional" opinion? Excuse me for pointing this out...but there are also several MEN posting on this thread who essentially said the same things I have said. Does that make them women, too?

Insecurity comes in many forms. Pandering and being a p*ssy is only one form. Being a control freak and getting angry for stupid reasons is also a way of showing insecurity.

Oh...and it is "WOMAN" when you are referring to ONE female.
Well I haven't seen your tities yet so I can't claim that you are guilty of anything. Perhaps you could post a picture of them.

Actually, all I'm saying is that women use the term "Insecure" all the time. It is the catch all excuse when a man gets mad.

As for the men who say that he is insecure, well.. they are feminzied.

You first need to explain to everyone here why you think he was got angry for a stupid reason. What happens when a man gets angry for a REAL reason? is he insecure then too?

Before you can call him insecure you have to prove that he had no right to get mad at her for disrespecting him. You have yet to prove this. Untill you do your argument is unfounded.

btw, all women I know have tities. I'm not sure what your point is exactly.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I may be a biotch, but I'm right.

:D
whos ***** are you again?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Happiness Renewed
OK, no one flame Wyld Fire...shes a real *****
I guess that makes you her submale

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
overview...

Wyldfire: like 00Kevin said.. you are not understanding what i am saying... and i think that 00Kevin pretty much explained what i was saying in HIS posts. And yes, i DO think that i have a right to be pissed off!

[BUT

I DO admit that i might have acted in a rather angry manner about the whole situation, but there are just things that really get to me, and things like accusing me of not loving her after all i have done and been through with her is a really LOW BLOW and is very hurtfull. And then the fact that we DID agree that we were going to do something togeather on the week end and then she goes and makes other arrangements with her other friends and then just tells me about it and HOPES that i would come. Dont get me wrong though, if we HADNT made plans before hand, and i never told a few of my other friends that i wasnt gonna do anything with them cause i wanted to spend time with my chick, then i wouldnt have a problem with her going with her friends.... but just like i told MY friends that i was going to spend time with my chick, i was expecting her to do the same and tell HER friendds that she was going to do something with me, like we arranged a few days ago!

Well anyways... last night me and her were talking about the whole situation and she DID realise that what she did was wrong, and she DID appologise. And in the conversation when i said that if thats the way she was going to be/act, then i think that she shouldnt be anything more than just friends, she DID start going off about how i musnt just end things when something goes wrong or she makes a mistake etc... but after a whole lot of chit-chat we came to the conclusion that she would be less careless with her actions and take note to what she is doing and if it will be hurtfull towadrs me. And that I would handle things in a more "calm" manner....

She also said that "we lost what we were looking for, which was to lead a romantic happy relationship" to a relationship where we keep on running into these "fights/arguements", so we should just spend more time with one another and "relight" that "spark" (lol) ... she said that she DOES still love me and all, its just that we need to love eachother and be happy at the same time rather than just have a relationship where we fight all the time and there is no happiness. She DID also say that she realsed that i DO treat her so nicely/well and that she DOES tend to not 'appreciate" it enough and "return the favour (of acting as nice/romatic/well) towards me.

So all in all, she is just going to be more aware of what she is doing, and NOT do this kind of thing again, so yes, she did learn her lesson, and she WAS/IS willing to realise that she WAS in the wrong, and progress from here on. I also realise that i might have blown up at her abit too harshly, but i really DID reach my limit, because this is not the 1st time that she has done this kind of thing to me.

When we ended the conversation last night it was really "intence", its like we both never wanted to put downt he phone, hehe, i guess that we both just mean so much to eachother and just dont really know how to express it as well as we would like to, lol... but an improvement is definatelly going to take place in the near future, and if i have anything to say about it, within a week this relationship will be on FIRE!

I'll keep you people posted;)

00Kevin: thanx again for the help and confidence boost, its nice to have someone that understands me and knows where i am coming from... ever consider becoming a phsycologist?:rolleyes: ;)

Wyldfire: i DID take some of your "advice" about how i SHOULD of acted, and i DO realise that i should of maybe handled this in a little more "calm" manner, but i am just human, and like i said before, some things just blow my fuse, and she just hit one of my fuses i guess:rolleyes: So ya, she was in the wrong, but so was i, a bit, but all i can say is that we both will learn from this and better ourselves, AND the relationship;)

biker_gixxer: thanx for ur input too man;) I also see where u are coming from, but like i said to Wyldfire, an improvement WILL be made in the near future. :cool:

Thanx again to all...

Laterz...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
glad to hear you had a success with her. This is what happens when you go with your gut instincts.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You're really confused with what is going on here. Now you are making things up.

1. He isn't the one creating the guilt trip. She is. Read his post and you will see that he was just mad at her for disrespecting him. He has a right to be pissed off about that.

2. She made plans to go out with him first. She then she acused him of not loving her because he didn't want to go with her friends. She needs to say sorry for that. She does not need to appologize for going out with her friends. That was never the issue. She can still do that. I'm sure he would be fine with it.

Do you not think that she showed disrespect by ccusing him of not loving her? Do you not think that she was in the wrong for making plans with him and then changing them without telling him? Sounds like a lot of female double speak to me.

As for having a long term relationship. That is easy. All I've done is look for a good woman. There are millions of them out there. They are not all useless americanized f-uck dolls.

Your idea of what makes a good woman is irrelevant because you are a woman.
No, I'm not even remotely confused about what is going on here...not in the least.

1) They agreed to "do something" together on the weekend. They did NOT make solid, specific plans to do something at any set time. They did not vow to spend every moment of the weekend together. It was up in the air.

2) As is common in life...an interesting opportunity came up for her to do something fun that she obviously wanted to do. Since she and her boyfriend did not have set plans for this specific time, she figured what the heck...I wanna go. She most likely figured he would want to go to and likely would have invited him IF he had of handled himself better.

3) He got angry, defensive, sulky and said something to hurt her feelings and make her feel guilty. Being a normal female, her instinctive reaction to that was to return the "favor". That is what MOST women tend to do...like it or not. So, the first thing that popped into her head was to pull the "You don't love me" stuff. Yes, that was a low blow and wrong...no one is saying it wasn't. However, rather than just take the easy route and play the "blame the chick" game, you MUST look at what you can control...your OWN behavior and reactions. To avoid this kind of thing from happening you HAVE to take responsibility for your own behavior and the part you play in your own damn misery.

4) His girlfriend isn't the one posting here asking for advice and input. He can't control what she says and does. This forum isn't a place to sit around and biotch about women. It is a place for guys to learn how to deal with women better. What the heck is he going to learn from you coddling him and blaming his girlfriend when even he knows full well that he's not without fault in this? You aren't helping him one damn bit.

5) Bottom line...he was emotional and reacted poorly to a very minor issue. Right, wrong or indifferent he NEEDS to get a handle on that and the only way to do that is for people to be honest with him and for him to be honest with himself.

Now, junior...you would be wise to stop arguing with me over this because you are wrong. I've just demonstrated quite clearly and effectively why you are wrong. Furthermore...just get past the fact that I'm a woman and speak to me in the same way you do the men on here and I won't feel compelled to chew you up and spit you out in the future.

Reaction score
DJ Aquaduct, you are in the right to be upset - but iti s your fault for her to disresoect you because she knew that she could get away with it without consequence - you have no power over her!! It is too late to establish your dominion because she has no respect for you as a man and expects you to follow her dictates and agenda - you have become the woman!!!

You are 18 and not yet fully developed in the masculine sense - take this as a lesson - always dictate the agenda and let the woman know that you demand respect of your time and that you are the leader and that she is to follow - she is the leader and you are the follower - you are the weak and subservient partner - never a good position for a man!!! If she doesn't comply with your/the natural order of things then find a feminine woman who does!

When you are too attached to a woman you lose your manhood and power - she saw that you were so attached to her that you would bow down to her dictates and schedule - thus she felt a need NOT to inform you of her plans and just assumed you would follow and take her lead!!

Be a man and never let a woman dictate the agenda!!!!! A man takes the lead in all things and a woman follows!!!!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
whos ***** are you again?
I think it's quite apparent that I am my OWN biotch, thank you very much. Although I gotta warn you, I'm dangerously close to being a real c*nt just for you...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: overview...

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
Wyldfire: like 00Kevin said.. you are not understanding what i am saying... and i think that 00Kevin pretty much explained what i was saying in HIS posts. And yes, i DO think that i have a right to be pissed off!

[BUT

I DO admit that i might have acted in a rather angry manner about the whole situation, but there are just things that really get to me, and things like accusing me of not loving her after all i have done and been through with her is a really LOW BLOW and is very hurtfull. And then the fact that we DID agree that we were going to do something togeather on the week end and then she goes and makes other arrangements with her other friends and then just tells me about it and HOPES that i would come. Dont get me wrong though, if we HADNT made plans before hand, and i never told a few of my other friends that i wasnt gonna do anything with them cause i wanted to spend time with my chick, then i wouldnt have a problem with her going with her friends.... but just like i told MY friends that i was going to spend time with my chick, i was expecting her to do the same and tell HER friendds that she was going to do something with me, like we arranged a few days ago!

Well anyways... last night me and her were talking about the whole situation and she DID realise that what she did was wrong, and she DID appologise. And in the conversation when i said that if thats the way she was going to be/act, then i think that she shouldnt be anything more than just friends, she DID start going off about how i musnt just end things when something goes wrong or she makes a mistake etc... but after a whole lot of chit-chat we came to the conclusion that she would be less careless with her actions and take note to what she is doing and if it will be hurtfull towadrs me. And that I would handle things in a more "calm" manner....

She also said that "we lost what we were looking for, which was to lead a romantic happy relationship" to a relationship where we keep on running into these "fights/arguements", so we should just spend more time with one another and "relight" that "spark" (lol) ... she said that she DOES still love me and all, its just that we need to love eachother and be happy at the same time rather than just have a relationship where we fight all the time and there is no happiness. She DID also say that she realsed that i DO treat her so nicely/well and that she DOES tend to not 'appreciate" it enough and "return the favour (of acting as nice/romatic/well) towards me.

So all in all, she is just going to be more aware of what she is doing, and NOT do this kind of thing again, so yes, she did learn her lesson, and she WAS/IS willing to realise that she WAS in the wrong, and progress from here on. I also realise that i might have blown up at her abit too harshly, but i really DID reach my limit, because this is not the 1st time that she has done this kind of thing to me.

When we ended the conversation last night it was really "intence", its like we both never wanted to put downt he phone, hehe, i guess that we both just mean so much to eachother and just dont really know how to express it as well as we would like to, lol... but an improvement is definatelly going to take place in the near future, and if i have anything to say about it, within a week this relationship will be on FIRE!

I'll keep you people posted;)

00Kevin: thanx again for the help and confidence boost, its nice to have someone that understands me and knows where i am coming from... ever consider becoming a phsycologist?:rolleyes: ;)

Wyldfire: i DID take some of your "advice" about how i SHOULD of acted, and i DO realise that i should of maybe handled this in a little more "calm" manner, but i am just human, and like i said before, some things just blow my fuse, and she just hit one of my fuses i guess:rolleyes: So ya, she was in the wrong, but so was i, a bit, but all i can say is that we both will learn from this and better ourselves, AND the relationship;)

biker_gixxer: thanx for ur input too man;) I also see where u are coming from, but like i said to Wyldfire, an improvement WILL be made in the near future. :cool:

Thanx again to all...

Laterz...
Like I just said...I understand perfectly. However, I'm all about solutions. What good will it do you to come here and complain about what any girl does? Hell, what good does getting angry do you? Not a damn bit of good at all. Now, if you want to stew in your own juice and let stuff like this get to you, that's your choice. It's not a very productive choice, though.

All you can do is identify the part you play in your own problems, learn from them and figure out a better way to handle those things should they happen again. That is what this site is about, is it not? So...instead of biotching about and blaming the girlfriend, I tend to point out the mistakes the guy makes and how he can avoid making them again. It might sound mean, or like I'm siding with the girl...but that's not the case. I'm simply trying to give you input that you can actually do something with and use rather than coddle your ego. Coddling never helped anyone solve problems or change what they did wrong.

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score

I would really like to give you all the credit in the world but you really sound like a female.

What lesson do you think she learned? It seems to me that you acted all pissy and she would just rather shut you up by saying that she is sorry. But she ain't.

If it is not the first time that this happened then it is already too late. What do you want to hear.

So you are "the DJ". Besides her, are you running game? How many in your stable?

You are 18 and already a control freak, chill out dude.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, hell. I know it's over now, but there's no way I can't respond to this.

Aequitas, are you OUT OF YOUR MIND? Do you not understand the concept of a true dominant male? It is not the yelling a-hole trying to scare her into submission... it is the one whose words speak softly, but whose actions carry a big stick! What you did was just plain AFC. I expect to never hear about you pulling something this nutty again.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's quite apparent that I am my OWN biotch, thank you very much. Although I gotta warn you, I'm dangerously close to being a real c*nt just for you...
you must go through a lot of batteries. :)

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I'm not even remotely confused about what is going on here...not in the least.

just get past the fact that I'm a woman and speak to me in the same way you do the men on here and I won't feel compelled to chew you up and spit you out in the future.
Don't get me wrong, I like teeth I'm just not sure about the chewing. You can however 'spit' all you want. :)

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire: i DID take some of your "advice" about how i SHOULD of acted, and i DO realise that i should of maybe handled this in a little more "calm" manner, but i am just human, and like i said before, some things just blow my fuse, and she just hit one of my fuses i guess

Nice! I'm all about putting a girl in her place, but HOW you do it is much more important then the act itself. I have latin blood, so believe me, I use to be very quick to react when i felt like i was being 'disrespected', lol.

Quick note to always remember: Never let a girl know when she has 'blown your fuse'. Once a girl finds out what irritates you or gets under your skin, she'll use that $hit aganist you. Someting to think about. Look luck brotha!

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
always dictate the agenda and let the woman know that you demand respect of your time and that you are the leader and that she is to follow

AMEN!