Do i have a right to be pissed off at her?

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i told her that i dont actually care anymore, and if its not important enough to het to see me, then i dont care if i see her either, and i told her to enjoy her week-end and i'lls ee her on monday..

Translation=you hurt my feelings so now i'm going to make myself feel better by making you feel guilty for what you did.

Careful with what you say bro, girls read into this crap very well.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed...

Originally posted by diablo
Agreed. Aeq, you care too much. Call your boys back and tell them you're up for going out Saturday night. [/QUOTE

you bet! i already have;) and if she wants to see ME again, she will need to get on her f*cking knees and beg for my company... *sigh* dont wirry about that... i'll show her that 2 can play that game!

laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by biker_gixxer
i told her that i dont actually care anymore, and if its not important enough to het to see me, then i dont care if i see her either, and i told her to enjoy her week-end and i'lls ee her on monday..

Translation=you hurt my feelings so now i'm going to make myself feel better by making you feel guilty for what you did.

Careful with what you say bro, girls read into this crap very well.

I dont really CARE how she takes it, as long as she learns her lesson, all iss good;)

ALterz/./

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
I dont really CARE how she takes it, as long as she learns her lesson, all iss good;)

ALterz/./
If you didn't care how she takes it, you wouldn't be worried about teaching her a 'lesson'.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I'm gonna give you a tip for preventing this from happening in the future.

You said that the two of you had PLANS to make PLANS for the weekend. Not a very solid commitment. Next time you want to make plans with her, do it quickly. Either call her back the same day or the day after with SOLID plans.

If there weren't any plans set in stone, you shouldn't be too mad at her for making solid plans. If the two of you had solid plans to go xxx at xxx time on xxx day, she should keep those plans unless an emergency comes up.

This is one place where women really fvck things up. If there's nothing set in stone, they'll do whatever they want. You have to kick their ass into place ahead of time. Women function on emotions, and she's gonna feel bad if she messes up solid plans for something else.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
errr...

If you didn't care how she takes it, you wouldn't be worried about teaching her a 'lesson'.

teaching her a lesson has nothing to do with how she takes it. as long as she learns her lesson in the end, i'll be fine, and if she DOESNT learn her lesson and learn from her mistakes, then she can f*ckoff... its really as simple as that.

Laterz...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teaching her a lesson has nothing to do with how she takes it

Am i reading this right, or are you just trying to be funny?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teaching her a lesson has nothing to do with how she takes it

Am i reading this right, or are you just trying to be funny?

If she cries about it, if she laughs about it, if she doesnt do anything but realise where she was wrong... i dont care what her emotional reaction to it is.... all i care about is her learning her lesson from this and not doing it again, wheather she needs to cry beacuse of what happened today, of she will laugh her asss off, as long as she understands that she was in the wrong and will NOT do it again, all is good... thats it.

Laterz...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of you guys are just missing the point here. His problem is real and he is not over reacting!

This girl had no f-cken right to suggest that he doesn't love her. In fact the very fact that he is upset proves that he does care. She is just too damn stupid to understand that.

Why should he even want to go out with her and her friends? Maybe her friends are just stupid retards.

Just go with your gut instincts on this. Don't put up with ****. Let her and her friends call you what ever they want. Stick up for youself and show some balls. Don't do what most AFC guys do and just suck it up and end up feeling like ****. That is what most of these losers on here are telling you to do! f-cken AFCs!

I would say something like this (on the phone) "Don't ever accuse me of not loving you! All I wanted was to spend time with you one on one as we both agreed. If you are too stupid to that you can't see that I love you and that all I want is to spend time with you (one on one) then you are obvously not the girl I want. I'll give you some time to think about this. ".

When she says something in response just repeat your main points over and over untill she understands.

Point #1 Are you that stupid and clueless that you can't see that I love you?

Point #2 Prove that you want to spend time with me one on one.

Point #3 If you don't show some damn respect for me them I'm gone. Make her cry with that one. Don't be afraid to make a girl cry if she isn't respecting you

If she gets mad.. Then you prepare to NEXT her ass and go pimpin.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly!

00Kevin: i think u just read my mind dude.. cause thats EXACTLY how i feel about this! At least SOMEONE over here understands where i'm coming from... good to know.. and thanx for the extra boost of confidence 00Kevin:)

Laterz...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just rember it isn't a game that you are playing. You don't f-cken play games with love. Men don't f-cken play games.

It is all about respect and for her to start respecting you as the man.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
on other thing. when I read the title of the thread. "Do I have right to be pissed off at her?" I couldn't belive it.

GUYS, YOU ALWAYS HAVE A RIGHT TO BE PISSED OFF AT HER!

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally understand where our boy is coming from Kevin, I just think it's the wrong way to approach it. I've reacted the same way in the past and it's gotten me nowhere. Getting pissed off did only one thing, made me look insecure and weak.

Quick note. Don't expect her to 'learn her lesson' if she's laughing her ass off bro.

Anyway, good luck, keep us posted.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally understand where our boy is coming from Kevin, I just think it's the wrong way to approach it. I've reacted the same way in the past and it's gotten me nowhere. Getting pissed off did only one thing, made me look insecure and weak.

Quick note. Don't expect her to 'learn her lesson' if she's laughing her ass off bro.

Anyway, good luck, keep us posted.
If she is laughing her ass off then she is useless to him. When it comes to love there is only one way to act. You can't play games or use manipulation tactics. In your case, uou should be thankfull that it got you no place. At least you didn't make a dumb mistake and get hooked up with those hoes.

If however he was just interested in keeping her around as one of his girls then you are correct he should just ignore it and not worry about it. It is al about the poon in that case.

Don't you agree that people who are worried about looking insecure ARE insecure? There is nothing wrong with telling a woman off if she is out of line. There is nothing wrong with being pissed off. A woman that calls you insecure for sticking up for how you feel isn't someone you need. How can a man honestly love a woman that doesn't respect him?

Do you know why so many feminized f-uck dolls call men insecure? It is because they want to discourage men from being men. Women toss the word "insecure" around all the time. It is their explanation for everything a man does wrong. Feminized women don’t want you to assert your natural dominance. They know that when a man confronts a woman regarding a disrespectful act he asserts his dominance. When a woman makes you feel insecure about acting on your gut instincts they win and you become a chump.

Can you explain to me how confronting a woman about her disrespect is an insecure act? How can a man honestly live with himself if he isn’t secure enough with his own natural instincts?
Does a man not have to first be secure with himself in order to command respect? Why should a man be insecure about his importance?

Just stick up for yourself in life. When a woman calls you insecure ignore it. They don’t know what they are talking about and don’t respect a man for being a man.

This is why I don't go after americanize f-cuk dolls for a LTR.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: *sigh*

No woman will EVER take me for an idiot
Not so...I'm seeing you as a bit of an idiot right now because that's how you're behaving. VERY immature...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

ALterz/./
She learned her lesson, alright: that her boyfriend is insecure, emotional and jealous of her friends. Good show...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
Most of you guys are just missing the point here. His problem is real and he is not over reacting!

This girl had no f-cken right to suggest that he doesn't love her. In fact the very fact that he is upset proves that he does care. She is just too damn stupid to understand that.

Wrong...

Listen to his attitude about this on here. Don't think for one second that he didn't react equally as badly with her. He basically told us all that he intentionally made her feel guilty over making plans with her friends. Girls are REACTIVE in relationships. He made her feel guilty and she lashed out in reaction to what he said to her. Yes, it was wrong for her to say what she did, but he could have prevented the whole ugly situation if he handled his emotions and the situation in a more mature way. The older, more experience people posting to him are all telling him he over-reacted for a reason.

The first tool one needs to successfully lead a relationship is to learn how to ACT instead of REACT. He didn't do that and it led to problems...all of his own making.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Wrong...

Listen to his attitude about this on here. Don't think for one second that he didn't react equally as badly with her. He basically told us all that he intentionally made her feel guilty over making plans with her friends. Girls are REACTIVE in relationships. He made her feel guilty and she lashed out in reaction to what he said to her. Yes, it was wrong for her to say what she did, but he could have prevented the whole ugly situation if he handled his emotions and the situation in a more mature way. The older, more experience people posting to him are all telling him he over-reacted for a reason.

The first tool one needs to successfully lead a relationship is to learn how to ACT instead of REACT. He didn't do that and it led to problems...all of his own making.
As a man I don't care if women are reactive or not. What I care about is the truth and what I stand for. If the truth makes her shake and get emotional that isn't my fault.

1. A good woman wouldn't get mad at you for making her feel guilty.
2. A good woman would try to prove you wrong and/or apologize.

A man shouldn't worry about making a woman feel guilty. If she feels guilty then she realizes that she did something wrong. That is a good thing. If she cares she will fight to prove him wrong. She won't laugh at him and she won't get mad at him for making her feel guilty. If she gets mad at him for making her feel guilty then she is simply avoiding the issues by placing a guilt trip on him.

SAY NO TO THE GUILT TRIP!

I remember when I got mad at my previous gf and I told her off. Then she tried to make me feel guilty for making her feel guilty. Girls do this to guys all the time. When that happens just serenely tell them to stick their guilt trip up their ass and hang up or exit the room.

It is best for a man to use as few words as possible when dealing with a woman. That way there won't be anything between the lines for her to read into. It will be clear.

When a woman pisses you off, the 10 words or less rule is always a good one.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
She learned her lesson, alright: that her boyfriend is insecure, emotional and jealous of her friends. Good show...

why should he care what she thinks if she doesn't respect him

He is far from insecure. You are just another women who likes to use the word "Insecure" to describe a man who gets mad. Damnit, he as a RIGHT to get mad and he is not insecure!.

An insecure man would say nothing about how she disrespected him.

An insecure man would eat her **** and wouldn't realize that there are plenty of other women out there.

If she fails to say sorry to him then she will be the insecure one without a man and she will be the one crying.

Last edited:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

1. A good woman wouldn't get mad at you for making her feel guilty.

Wrong...a good woman (who respects herself and who is a quality woman) would not tolerate a guy who played guilt trips and would be rid of him and find a more confident, secure and mature man.

2. A good woman would try to prove you wrong and/or apologize.

Wrong...the only kind of woman who would apologize for having the "audacity" to make plans to go out with her friends is one who doesn't mind being a door-mat with zero self-respect or self-esteem.

Your attitude will NEVER lead you to having a successful long term relationship.