Dating outside of one's own race...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtycm

Don Juan
Reaction score
i recommend hittin' the Japanese sect. I'm dating one now, and **** is hot. Tight little bodies, very giving indeed. Girl always wants to challenge when I want to pay. Get the yellow fever, you won't regret it...

K B

Don Juan
Reaction score
NO, your mom is NOT a racist. She is trying to look after you, like all good mothers do. She knows, just like I do, that in the end, you will have much more in common with a person of your own race. You will be able to LIVE and associate much better with someone that is your own race.

I am white, and I am PROUD of my European heritage. I want my kids to be PROUD of who they are. If you have a mixed child, where are they going to find their pride? They WILL choose a side, and it might not be yours. Your mom probably knows that it is hard enough being married; imagine having to deal with the parents of another race who probably will NOT ACCEPT you, maybe not even your kids, all because they are different. THEY WILL BE DIFFERENT, and I don't mean that in a good way. Say what you will, but mixed children do not have an easy childhood. They usually have no idea where they fit in, and we all know how cruel other kids can be.

Actually, there are some features about white women that do turn me off.. Long slinder noses I don't like... I don't like long faces, and I am not crazy about blondes either.
I can dig your opinion, backbreaker, and it is a good point. I would like to add that I do not like wide noses or nappy hair. That is what is prevalent of the black race, and it does not make me nor backbreaker a "racist." It is all about what you like, it is PREFERENCE. Keep in mind, that with a black girl, this is what comes in her genes.

If a black and white marry, your children will *NEVER* posses some of your features, like your hair structure, your colored eyes, your long, slender nose, your thinner lips, or your white skin. The point is, blacks and whites are NOT THE SAME! We never will be, so everyone needs to stop pretending that we are.

If you can get past all of the differences between the races, and you still want to go for a black girl, then get it. That is up to you, but I would suggest you think long and hard before you think that there isn't going to be some problems, starting with your kid's grandmother.

That's why 83% of the NFL and 80% of the NBA are African American... not to mention the 3-5 or so players that are actually from Africa in the NBA (Loul Deng, Disanga Diop, Mutombo, etc)
That sounds about right. Tell me, backbreaker, why isn't someone, like Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, not screaming about the "racism" in the NFL and NBA? Where is the "DIVERSITY?" I don't think that my race is accurately repesented in these sports. You can BET that if the situation were reversed, they would be there, playing the race card.

Backbreaker: http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0884102.html

According to your link, the ratio of anti-black to anti-white hate crimes is 1:3. According to my link, the ratio of black people to white people is 1:6.5. Sure seems like there are more black racists to me. Beyond that, not every racist commits a hate crime. But black society as a whole is more racist than white society.
MetalFortress, good work. You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. What do you have to say about that, Backbreaker? You claimed NUMEROUS times that whites cause more crime againt blacks than blacks do against whites. I think an APOLOGY is in order.

Last edited:

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by K B
NO, your mom is NOT a racist. She is trying to look after you, like all good mothers do. She knows, just like I do, that in the end, you will have much more in common with a person of your own race. You will be able to LIVE and associate much better with someone that is your own race.

I am white, and I am PROUD of my European heritage. I want my kids to be PROUD of who they are. If you have a mixed child, where are they going to find their pride? They WILL choose a side, and it might not be yours. Your mom probably knows that it is hard enough being married; imagine having to deal with the parents of another race who probably will NOT ACCEPT you, maybe not even your kids, all because they are different. THEY WILL BE DIFFERENT, and I don't mean that in a good way. Say what you will, but mixed children do not have an easy childhood. They usually have no idea where they fit in, and we all know how cruel other kids can be.

I can dig your opinion, backbreaker, and it is a good point. I would like to add that I do not like wide noses or nappy hair. That is what is prevalent of the black race, and it does not make me nor backbreaker a "racist." It is all about what you like, it is PREFERENCE. Keep in mind, that with a black girl, this is what comes in her genes.

If a black and white marry, your children will *NEVER* posses some of your features, like your hair structure, your colored eyes, your long, slender nose, your thinner lips, or your white skin. The point is, blacks and whites are NOT THE SAME! We never will be, so everyone needs to stop pretending that we are.

If you can get past all of the differences between the races, and you still want to go for a black girl, then get it. That is up to you, but I would suggest you think long and hard before you think that there isn't going to be some problems, starting with your kid's grandmother.

That's why 83% of the NFL and 80% of the NBA are African American... not to mention the 3-5 or so players that are actually from Africa in the NBA (Loul Deng, Disanga Diop, Mutombo, etc)

That sounds about right. Tell me, backbreaker, why isn't someone, like Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, not screaming about the "racism" in the NFL and NBA? Where is the "DIVERSITY?" I don't think that my race is accurately repesented in these sports. You can BET that if the situation were reversed, they would be there, playing the race card.

Backbreaker: http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0884102.html

According to your link, the ratio of anti-black to anti-white hate crimes is 1:3. According to my link, the ratio of black people to white people is 1:6.5. Sure seems like there are more black racists to me. Beyond that, not every racist commits a hate crime. But black society as a whole is more racist than white society.

MetalFortress, good work. You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. What do you have to say about that, Backbreaker? I think that you owe all of us in here a formal APOLOGY.
you are one sad sad little man.....:cry:
I wish all racist people like you just i dunno, died I guess......

K B

Don Juan
Reaction score
Racist?? Sounds like the pot is calling the kettle black.

Hahaha...Made you THINK, didn't I?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should all lighten up. If you don't like black people, don't date black girls. If you think Americans are fat and evil, don't date Americans. How hard does it have to be?

To the original poster, do you like that girl? Yes? Then date her. Just don't let other people dictate how you should live your life. You're living in a democracy, not Hitler's Germany.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
Screw interracial reproduction!
I want my kids to look like me! EXACTLY freakin' like me.
Maybe clonation might be more your thing.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Glad I don't live with your mother, I'm black and that would suck if I could only date black girls, I mean I'm attracted to black girls, but I'm also attracted to white girls, asian girls, latinas, ect., good thing my family doesn't really care about race.

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
````````````````````'/''"\
````````````````````|\../'|
````````````````````|```|
````````````````````|>-<|
````````````````/'''''\|```|/'``\..
`````````````/~\|```|```|```|`\
````````````|```=[@]=```|```|``\
````````````|```|```|```|```|```\
````````````|`~```~```~```~`|```)
````````````|```````````````````/
`````````````\`````````````````/
``````````````\```````````````/
```````````````\````_____````/
````````````````|--//''`\--`````|
````````````````|`((`+==))````|
````````````````|--\_|_//--````|

That's all I have to say about this damn post !!

Iamnotacrook

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've reached my maximum number of respondants, therefore I'll have to boot some of you out. KB, Freeman, and Joe the Phobe... **** out my thread! :D

Why is this still at the top anyway?

K B

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody who says what you you don't want to hear is out? You came in here asking a question about your mother. I am about the only one who said that your mother is looking after your best interests. Almost everyone else called her a racist or said that she was stuck in the 50's. I didn't know you cared so little about your own mother or her opinions.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read everything in this post and I am amazed by the level of ignorance and pseudo-science that is being spouted off by some members here.

The simple truth is, you should date whoever you want, and you should have kids with whoever you want. Regardless of race.

Being in a mixed-race relationship can put an extra strain on a relationship, but unless you live somewhere where they are overwhelmingly frowned upon (I don't really know of any place but hey I'm from Colorado), it's only as big a deal as you make it.

The notion of preserving a "pure lineage" or "pure heritage" is so ridiculous and pathetic that it was touted by one of the most bat-sh|t psychopaths of all time: Adolph Hitler. You are what you are, and we're all pretty much the same genetically, it's a fact. How many of you white people are purely English, or purely German, or purely Polish? (or whatever) Even if you think you are, you are probably mixed, and anyways, does it really matter?

If you only have one hertiage, be proud of it! If you have more than one heritage, be proud of all of them! Be proud of who you are and respect where you came from, we've all been million of years in the making.

Whoever said that "asians are more intelligent than whites who are more intelligent than blacks but blacks are stronger"...yeah, where did you get those facts? It seems like you pulled them out of your ass. What is the definition of intelligence anyways? Artistic ability? Reasoning? Ability to pick up languauges? I'll bet you didnt know there have been correlations (not necessarily proof because the brain is still far too complex for modern science to fully understand) between intelligence and amino acid concentrations during the later parts of pregnancy.

(However, American blacks do tend to be physically stronger due to forced mating during chattle slavery)

Anyways, just try to think outside terms of race, because it's really just a bullsh|t social construction constructed by people in the position of power to keep people distracted and in conflict with one another. Poor whites and poor blacks have much more in common than poor whites and rich whites do.

Go to COLLEGE, and LEARN.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serialized3

(However, American blacks do tend to be physically stronger due to forced mating during chattle slavery)

WHoa, back up a minute...what are you saying? Can you explain that?

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, back during slavery times, slave owners would "breed" slaves with each other, much like dogs or horses, since they were little more than property. They would get the biggest, strongest men and breed them with the biggest, strongest women, to try to get the biggest, strongest slave babies they could. And most of the time, they did. Just another example of the legacy of slavery and racism in America.

sexualchocolate

Don Juan
Reaction score
and dont forget how slave owners would rape their female slaves. find it funny how a person can be a racist until it comes to his pecker. guess it was better than the sheep cooch they had in the past.
sorry that was f'ed up.

seriously. blacks have only had the opportunities to get caught up for what... about 30 years now. it will take time.

whites have had what....several hundred years.

all of these people who fought so hard for us not to have the same privileges to succeed are still alive. (baby boomers) Just give us a lil time. i mean hell, the politicians did flood our streets with crack during civil rights time bc whites feared equality. i guess their plan worked to stall our succession. worked a lil too well. if u wanna blame someone about blacks status, blame those who fought to keep us as dogs that they could treat like sh*t anytime they felt like (30 years ago). It wasnt illegal then. it was more of a sport.

i live in the south and have had a 5 yr old make a racist remark to me. and his dad just stood there. racism is taught.

On the other side. blacks (not all) need to get off their arses and start being more productive. stop getting distracted by sex, and "whats cool". They are fine in controlled dosages. And quit raising your kids to 50 cent and Tupac. I swear, one rapper makes a song about shoes then every black kid is wearin them ugly ass Air Forces.

And white women, quit clutchin ur purse around me. Nobody snatches purses in north carolina. Ur getting robbed everyday legally by white america. there are cures for diseases and cancer but drug companies sue or offer millions for them not to be released. and these dang gas prices, I cant afford to drive out the ghetto much less make it out the ghetto.

i would much rather some black dude rob me in person. im broke, his arse would just be practicing.

i apologize if this post was a lil much. im just sick of everybody's sh*t.

Last edited:

sexualchocolate

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry i got caught up in that mess notacrook. Thats a messed up situation ur in. roof over ur head or dating a nice girl.

hate to say i think ur mom is a racist covering it up with blaming other racists possible actions.

Honestly in my younger days i would get disturbed by a white guy and black girl. But that was because yall took our hottest ones. But i would never say anything rude. Hell if ur the better man, then u get the prize. Im just sayin at least we started out with ur fat uglys first.

blacks arent exactly on the top of the totum? pole in this country. i think we all know why.

i think shes bluffing tho. or either she is just ready to kick your arse out the house. usually women in this situation are more likely to accept ur decision. opposed to dads.

she may not like it at first. but if she is truly worthy ur mother will turn cheek. Good Luck

seriously white women quit clutchin ur purse around me its irritating. ;)

K B

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever said that "asians are more intelligent than whites who are more intelligent than blacks but blacks are stronger"...yeah, where did you get those facts? It seems like you pulled them out of your ass. What is the definition of intelligence anyways? Artistic ability? Reasoning? Ability to pick up languauges? I'll bet you didnt know there have been correlations (not necessarily proof because the brain is still far too complex for modern science to fully understand) between intelligence and amino acid concentrations during the later parts of pregnancy.

OK Serialized3, where did YOU get THOSE facts? It seems like YOU pulled them out of your @ss. Sounds like racism to me.

If you only have one hriage, be proud of it! If you have more than one heritage, be proud of all of them! Be proud of who you are and respect where you came from, we've all been million of years in the making.
Agreed. I am white and PROUD.

Just give us a lil time. i mean hell, the politicians did flood our streets with crack during civil rights time bc whites feared equality. i guess their plan worked to stall our succession. worked a lil too well.
How do you figure sexualchocolate? Which politicians did that? That is just RIDICULOUS. If you really believe that, you are ignorant. I think YOU are the one who is being racist.

if u wanna blame someone about blacks status, blame those who fought to keep us as dogs that they could treat like sh*t anytime they felt like (30 years ago). It wasnt illegal then. it was more of a sport.
Sexualchocalte, if you would spend your time doing something CONSTRUCTIVE intstead of living in the past and blaming the "big bad white man" for something that happened 30 years ago, when you weren't EVEN BORN YET, you might surprise yourself.

And white women, quit clutchin ur purse around me. Nobody snatches purses in north carolina. Ur getting robbed everyday legally by white america.
I already went through this in another thread. Blacks LOVE this one. They seem to think that when a white woman "clutches her purse," she is doing it because you are black. White women AND black women clutch their purses around me, but I am SMART enough to know why without pulling out the tired race card. Women are the weaker sex, and when a person of the stronger sex (that means you and me) who also happens to be a STRANGER to them is around, they don't know ANYTHING about us, so it is only LOGICAL to keep your purse, which contains money and VALUABLES in it, close by "clutching it." It has nothing to do with race. And, for the record, black women do the same thing around me. So stop your whining.

i would much rather some black dude rob me in person. im broke, his arse would just be practicing.
Why would you rather a black dude rob you? Are you racist against white robbers?

Honestly in my younger days i would get disturbed by a white guy and black girl. But that was because yall took our hottest ones. But i would never say anything rude. Hell if ur the better man, then u get the prize. Im just sayin at least we started out with ur fat uglys first
Another racist comment. You said something completely different earlier that harks back to the slave days, so I guess "we" started out with "ur's" first...your quote, sexualchocolate:

and dont forget how slave owners would rape their female slaves. find it funny how a person can be a racist until it comes to his pecker. guess it was better than the sheep cooch they had in the past.
Once again, a RACIST comment. That makes THREE.

seriously white women quit clutchin ur purse around me its irritating.
I already covered this, and let me again refer to the statistics that backbreaker supplied us with and MetalFortress analyzed for us earlier in this thread.

And, seriously, black men need to stop whining and screaming "racism" everytime a white woman "clutches her purse."

Iamnotacrook

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would someone be so proud of their race? It's not exactly something you've worked your ass off for... it's totally beyond your control... how can you take credit for that?

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would someone be so proud of their race? It's not exactly something you've worked your ass off for... it's totally beyond your control... how can you take credit for that?
I feel the same way about this. But then again it's the same thing as being proud to be american (or whatever other country u're from). You don't really have anything to do with what happened before u were born. I'm german and I don't feel like I personally should be ashamed of being german or anything (but I'm not proud of being german either..I'm just me).

However, I think you shouldn't let anybody tell you not to date a black girl, if u wanna be with her..cause it's just wrong to tell somebody not to do that. I'm glad you have your own opinion and dont believe anything ur parents say (I guess theres way too many racists who are just racist because of their parents)

Status
Not open for further replies.