Dating is for Losers

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dating is for Losers

Originally posted by -Primus 1-
No no no no! Thats not what Im saying at all.

You guys sit on these message boards and listen to all of these other guys telling you that you have to be ****y and funny, use neg hits, use heavy kino, be an alpha male and all of that other garbage but you dont need all of that to pull women. When your confidance, self esteem and self respect are high enough you just dont need that stuff anymore. I just isnt necessary to achieve you goals.

My game = confidance, self respect, self esteem and nice guy............and it works.
I guess you have a point, Confidence overpowers all.

-Primus 1-

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny

- Pet Store (Awwwww look at the lil puppy-wuppy! Now suck my d!ck b!tch!)
Do you guys seriously think that you have to act this way to be successful with women? To get women to like, respect and go to bed with you? Is this the type of person that you want to be? Is that the type of woman that you want to attract?

Did Robert Redford, Paul Newman, Hugh Heffner, Rhett Butler, Howard Hughes, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt and Don Juan have to act like this to get women?

Project.D

Don Juan
Reaction score
To the original poster, awesome post.

It doesnt matter where you take them, its how masculine, assertive and confident around her (plus kino) and at all times that determines if you're gonna get some. I dont need to explain anymore of "how to act", its been done to death on this site. The traditional date is for losers. Again, awesome post OP.

crushen

Don Juan
Reaction score
the effectiveness of this posts content is that its different and breaks the girls pattern of what she thinks a date or relationship should be. This gets her excited and not bored (if you're not boring)

the key is to just do whatever you want to do and not try to please. this in itself is obviously attractive and if you're this confident then you're gonna get some ass obviously. getting sex isn't that hard.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Dating is for Losers

Do you guys seriously think that you have to act this way to be successful with women? To get women to like, respect and go to bed with you?...

...As the man it is your obligation to pay for at least the first date. When I pay for dinner, I expect nothing in return from her. It is a formality and is by no means supplicative. I am still the selector, she knows that I am taking her out to evaluate her to see if she meets my standards and I will pay for her dinner and tickets while I do it.

You're coming from the complete opposite position of trying to prove yourself as a man, whereas I am coming from the position of qualifying her to see if she meets my standards.
Dude. You need to take a chill pill. The puppydog comment was a joke and I would never say that to a classy gal (though I may be thinking it!) And let's clear up one thing here...I am not acting like a prick to "impress the ladies". I actually AM a bit of an assh0le naturally so why should I hide it?

Also,

The fact that you feel a man must ALWAYS pay for the first date says alot about ya. So is all this talk about "respecting women". Brothah please, save that touchy feely garbage for the Oprah Winfrey Show because that sh!t don't fly here. Some of us real men know that a woman has to EARN our respect instead of us giving it to her on the first date.

I won't get too deep on ya cos I can tell you are a nice guy and I wouldn't want to hurt your sensitive little feelings...but whatever, I guess as long as you are happy being a supplicating male, who am I to argue? :rolleyes:

-Primus 1-

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Dating is for Losers

Some of us real men know that a woman has to EARN our respect instead of us giving it to her on the first date.

I won't get too deep on ya cos I can tell you are a nice guy and I wouldn't want to hurt your sensitive little feelings...but whatever, I guess as long as you are happy being a supplicating male, who am I to argue? :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:Let me clear this up for you because you obviously just don't get it. I can buy a woman a new car if I want but its not supplicating if I expect nothing in return for it. I dont always pay for everything on a first date, but even if I did it still doesnt make me any less of a man. I am not buying her affection, Ive only spent a few dollars and nothing of any real value to justify something in return from her. Paying for her meal is a completely meaningless, superficial formality and has absolutely no effect on her opinion of me.

It makes you look incredibly immature if you think that acting like this somehow makes you a player. But I guess a "Real Man" like you just wouldnt understand that.

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Don Ronny only if your wanting a piece of ass. If you want a relationship theres more to it than just taking her out to errands...lol

Theres many type of guys out there with different sets of goals when it comes to woman. I really hate it when posts come on here saying these type of guys blah blah are losers. Very immature.

Anyway i guess for your situation or anyone else with that idea it seems to be working just fine. I just find it so overly playerish, beyond the genuine dj aspect.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't date anymore.

Let me explain why.

1. Dating is so fawkin tyical, wanna take her to the movies? Congratulations, dipsh!t you are just like all the other guys she has met. Why don't you just toss in some teddy bears and flowers while yer at it? Who knows, you just might get lucky and get a peck on the cheek when you drop her off at home before curfew. :rolleyes:

2. Most of the time, you are expected to pay for her food/movie/whatever. This already puts you in the frame of being her supplicant/provider. Fawk that! I always go dutch or make her ass pay, these b!tches want gender equality? Fine by me!

3. Too time consuming. Dinner, Movie, a stroll through the park. Man I don't wanna go thru all that sh!t just for a piece of ass! Time is money and I am too cheap of a bastard to waste it.

So how is it that I am screwing several beautiful women right now and haven't taken a single one of them on a "date"?

Simple. I just live my life and take them along for the ride.

Sometimes I will take them on errands with me, or go shopping, that way I kill two birds with one stone, I get some of my personal sh!t taken care of and at the same time I get to see if this girl is worth my time. Basically I treat them like they are already my girlfriends and we are already past the bullsh!t dating phase.

A brief list of places I have taken my girls on our first "date"

- Laundromat
- Post Office
- Supermarket
- Clothing Store
- Pharmacy (to buy condoms)
- Pet Store (Awwwww look at the lil puppy-wuppy! Now suck my d!ck b!tch!)

You get the picture. No matter where we go, I always manage to get them to my house at some point to pick up something, drop something off, etc. 9 times out of 10, if they end up at my house, they get the c0ck.

That's right, while most guys are contemplating whether or not they should pull that lame-ass yawn move at the movie theater, I am busy plowing into her ass doggystyle, calling her a filthy slvt and blowing my load all over her face.

Some food 4 thought.
You're an idiot.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Dating is for Losers

As the man it is your obligation to pay for at least the first date.
I dont always pay for everything on a first date...
You just totally contradicted yourself there. Sorry pal, but I refuse to discuss anything with double-talking hypocrites. Bye Bye!
Originally posted by Avsguy01
If you want a relationship theres more to it than just taking her out to errands...lol.
Bullsh!t. My brother took his wife shopping for powertools the first time they hung out!
Originally posted by Titus
You're an idiot.
I guess I will have to take your word on that, since you seem to be the definitive authority on idiots.

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is my name showing up as the poster "quote" of your an idiot? You need to edit your post. *Edit* Okay i see you fixed it now.

-Primus 1-

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dating is for Losers

You just totally contradicted yourself there. Sorry pal, but I refuse to discuss anything with double-talking hypocrites. Bye Bye!
Don, yes I will always pay for dinner, bowling, movie tickets or whatever. If they want to leave the tip or pay for one or two of the drinks then that’s fine, but I will pay for everything else.

What you are doing is trying to walk like a duck and quack like a duck (refusing to pay for them or take them out to try to prove your value) or instead you can just be the duck. (Being an impressive, confidant, desirable guy of high social value that women automatically want to be with.)

You are trying to convince them of your social value by refusing to pay for them and not taking them out etc. A desirable man doesn’t have to do these types of things to prove his worth, value and desirability. His value or desirability is already proven through his self respect, self esteem and confidence and is not reflected in his choosing to go on a date or go to a movie. It’s totally irrelevant in determining his attractiveness.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score

Don, yes I will always pay for dinner, bowling, movie tickets or whatever. If they want to leave the tip or pay for one or two of the drinks then that’s fine, but I will pay for everything else.

I appreciate your honesty Primus. We can talk now...

What you are doing is trying to walk like a duck and quack like a duck (refusing to pay for them or take them out to try to prove your value) or instead you can just be the duck. (Being an impressive, confidant, desirable guy of high social value that women automatically want to be with.)

Let's get one thing straight. I don't do this as a "technique" to attract women. I do this because I want to. I just got tired of doing things the traditional way and experimented with a different approach. It gets pretty tiring (and costly) if you have to take all your prospective women out to dinner!

I dunno about you pal, but I work DAMN HARD for my money and I refuse to blow a cent of it on some girl I just met! The only ones that get this rare treat are the ones I think are worthy of it, and these gals are far and few between!

I guess if you are rich, then you can ignore my tip and keep buying your way into her pants. But as long as I am hustling to put food on my table, these chicks are gonna have to give me a damn good reason to treat them like princesses!

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dating is for Losers

I guess I will have to take your word on that, since you seem to be the definitive authority on idiots.
You want to know why you are an idiot? I'll tell you.

You have been blessed with the right attitude (or rather it's source -your aura) and all the rest that go with it to appearently get what you want. You have the right "programming" to suceed in today's world. Somethign that is quite rare.
And what do you do with it?
Not much good, unfortuonatly... you do what most people in your shoes do... instead of putting it to good use, you wrap it up in abuse, hate, anger and tough talking and put on your boxing gloves.

*sigh*

It's soooooo sad... such capabileties, such potential and soooooo much power in your hands... but all of it in vain... because it is all still chained to your own fears and traumas. Or rather, the ones you inherited from your parents.

Ronny, I wish you good luck in your life and hope that someday you will learn to appreciate what has been bestowned upon you in all it's glory and vastness.

Sreèno, na veke vekomaj

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score

You have the right "programming" to suceed in today's world. Somethign that is quite rare.
And what do you do with it?

Not much good, unfortuonatly... you do what most people in your shoes do... instead of putting it to good use, you wrap it up in abuse, hate, anger and tough talking and put on your boxing gloves

It's soooooo sad... such capabileties and soooooo much power in your hands... but all of it in vain... because it is all still chained to your own fears and traumas. Or rather, the ones you inherited from your parents.
LOL! Look guys, I got my own psychoanalyst up in here...sweet!
Ronny, I wish you good luck in your life and hope that someday you will learn to appreciate what has been bestowned upon you in all it's glory and vastness.
Thanks a lot Deepak Chopra. I will keep this in mind.
Sreèno, na veke vekomaj
I agree. Que te den por el culo.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you 100%. To be honest, if it wasn't so money consuming, I would enjoy dating but, as a student fresh out of university with loans to pay, I really can't afford it. I've found myself doing more and more cheap activities for dates like taking them shopping with me, or going biking together, etc. I don't do this because I like to pinch pennies, I just honestly can't afford to spend all my cash on a girl that I prolly wont be seeing in a few weeks. Btw thanks for the laundry idea, it's perfect.

edit - titus I haven't been to slovenia in a long time, I'm part Serbian and have lived in belgrade for a good portion of my life, and it's much different there then it is over here in canada/usa. When I lived over there, I could pretty much afford to go out every night and have a blast, over here it's much more expensive. don't be so quick to judge

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deepak Chopra? Hehehehehe...

:D

Yes... i guess things like those aren't for everyone.

But still, people like those hold many, MANY secrets... believe me, and i stick my **** in the nearest microwave oven on that one, for some of them your usual everyday "DJ" would kill for. But fortuonatly, for the sake of not abusing it, most of them, the ones not enough developed for it, find it all too "geekish" or "out there" to even touch it. So fortuonatly, the knowledge stays and travels into right hands.

And no, they won't get me by the ass. Thanks for the tip.

superpud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Donny Ronny, good post, what I have realized is that women value time with a man irregardless to what they're doing. The more casual, the better. Why? No social mask B/S to deal with. Every one's being themselves, or real as many would call it. Not to mention, the context of a situation. Everything hinges on context. What you're doing is casual seduction. Thanks for the ideas.

Primus 1, good post as well. There's nothing wrong with taking a woman out to dinner. It shows you can conduct yourself in a formal setting. It's still the gentlemanly thing to do. Everyone has their style. If done right, it can used be as romantic seduction. If I do it, I will certainly play the romantic hero role to the freaking limit. In short, do what works.

Both of you guys have your points. So arguing over who's right is mute and counterproductive. Donny's postion creates a better atmosphere for knowing a woman on the inside, while Primus's position tests a woman's behaivor in public. I'll used both situations. We gotta work every situation to get the main prize.

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating is for those who want a LTR anyway.

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Ronny,

Totally agree with you. Just found this nuget. If I had time I would expand now, but I gotta go work soon. I will list a bunch of things that I've done with girls that have helped build up interest levels.

Every attractive woman encounters guys who use the same approach. The "can I buy you dinner", or buy your affection. The "courting" approach. Just the fact that you are different, and more importantly, as Don Ronny says, you do what you want, will increase your chances with anybody. The more, the harder you try, the more it will get away from you.

Who cares about being viewed as a "provider"? In fact, I don't want to start on that frame. It is much easier to get into a relationship, short or long term, with a girl you've already slept with. Not the other way around. If you do it the other way, most of the time she will be the one in control. Because these things have been decided from the very beginning.

Don Ronny, I totally agree with you. I do this all the time,mainly because I am busy and got things to do, so I invite them to the book store, to the music store, to the market, and pick something to eat. THEY LOVE IT!!!! I often get the "wow, I know so much about you without you even telling me anything."

It is also funny how latter on, THEY ARE THE ONES who beg to take me to dinner, to bring me food, etc. So when I feel like taking them out, I do. If they are worth it. All in the frame of: "I am going to_____, wanna join me?"

My friends, I don't have the time to deal with all of these (currently 5) women, and it conveys the message to them that I am a rare case of the kind of guy they want. I've been told that, but more importantly, I am treated as such.