Dating is for Losers

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2009 bump.

hobokeni

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I always manage to get them to my house at some point to pick up something, drop something off, etc"

Things to pickup /drop off from house
umbrella (its going to rain)
hat
dvd

Add more

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2010 bump.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about your frame and how you interact with her. You can do the most mundane thing and still be successful because your personality makes you stand out. Sure, if you're a boring guy, doing strange things instead of "dates" will create an illusion that you're not so boring...for a while. Just sayin.

Edit: just realized this thread is 6 years old.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a REALLY good thing to do. It's ****ing $MONEY$.

Make YOUR place the Day2 base of operations. Meet there, kino, go to your activity (walking, playground, etc), go back home, escalate kino, change clothes, go to your next activity, go back home, escalate kino even more, change clothes, go to your final activity, and then take her home and **** her. (Credit Styles).

EVERY TIME you go on an activity AND when you go home acts as a MINI-DATE. So in ONE DAY, you've taken her out THREE TIMES (which a lot of girls say they only put out on the THIRD DATE, HAHAHAAHAHA!).
Well I'll be a sunuva*****. With the exception of the clothing changes I did exactly this a few months ago and it got me laid in record time. So freaking obvious now but I had no idea that's what was working for me.

Oh you can bet that will become standard operating procedure. Great bump.

johnca2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Ronny said:
A brief list of places I have taken my girls on our first "date"

- Laundromat- Post Office
- Supermarket
- Clothing Store
- Pharmacy (to buy condoms)
- Pet Store (Awwwww look at the lil puppy-wuppy! Now suck my d!ck b!tch!)

LOL holy sh*t this is great. Man I gota try this. I'm a big advocate of CHEAP dates (I always go to my local dive OR get some coupons off of LivingSocial for hella cheap dates) but there's no games with you! Good job.

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, dates are for losers but the important things is that these "losers" are able to break barriers! When they date, they break barriers. Barriers in approaching women, in talking with women. Breaking their mindsets and fear. That is the point why they have to go out on a date first. If they had the highest DJ skill then they can forget the dating part and jump on to sex but the very fact they don't means that they have to start with baby steps first to "Break their Barriers" Please re-read POOK's threads first before you go mentioning about dating as being for losers.
Yes, dating is set in a frame to portray a woman as having more value traditionally but we all gotta start off somewhere! Losers start from dating and let them do it as a way to "Break Barriers" Geezzz!!!
Read all the thousands of threads especially the archives before you make arrogant comment!

Last edited: