Dating is for Losers

Reaction score
Re: Re: Dating is for Losers

Originally posted by -Primus 1-
Wow! Those are great things for an AFC to do to try to prove that he's not an AFC.

No Sir, Im afraid not.

When she meets me she knows in the first 2 minuets that I am not another typical loser guy. I have all of the qualities that women are looking for in a man and they know it as soon as they meet me. I can take her anywhere I want and it isn't going to change her opinion of me one bit. Her opinion of me is based on my attitude, personality and social value, not where I take her out on a date. Hell, we could go to the sewer treatment plant and smell the fumes and she would still be all over me at the end of the night because I have all of the qualities that she is looking for in a guy and cant find anywhere else. Apparently you don't if you're only getting a peck on the cheek when you take her to the movies.

Wrong again.

As the man it is your obligation to pay for at least the first date. When I pay for dinner, I expect nothing in return from her. It is a formality and is by no means supplicative. I am still the selector, she knows that I am taking her out to evaluate her to see if she meets my standards and I will pay for her dinner and tickets while I do it.

You're coming from the complete opposite position of trying to prove yourself as a man, whereas I am coming from the position of qualifying her to see if she meets my standards. I already have her approval long before we go on a date so being a gentleman and paying for her or taking her out to a movie is totally insignificant and completely irrelevant in her choosing to be with me.
I disagree. And why? Because Don Ronny is living my lifestyle now. He is doing what I do and getting the same results. Now wath does that tell you.

Reaction score
The way you start is the way you will finish it. Don ronny is just being an honest person:

"
The number one reason why most relationships don't last is because someone wasn't being their 'true self' from the get go. Unfortunately, the guilty party is usually us...the men. Women, being the pimps they are, always tell us what they are looking for when they deal with someone.

Men, on the other hand, will emulate whatever the woman's 'ideal' man is until they achievetheir objective, then flip the script. Then they wonder why their car windows are broken and their tires are slashed.

Most guys do whatever they feel it's gonna take to get some drawlz. Then, when the mission is accomplished, who they really are take over and the problems begin. The most common issue is that of affection.

Initially, the male usually will be overly affectionate. Always hugging the broad on sight, flowers, complements, the whole "wine and dine" 9. Most broads fall for this, and things are cool for a minute. Then, as the male becomes complacent, he lets his guard down, and slacks up on the affection. Then, all of a sudden, the girl he is dealing with starts trippin' and he can't understand why.

The reason is because the man that this chick got with was the guy who hugged her everytime he saw her, and brought her flowers every other day, and washed her car and stuff. The moment this activity ceases, guess what? That male is no longer the same man she 'loves'.

This is the shyt that needs to stop. It is unecessary and tedious. Hopefully, if you have read everything else I've written, you can tell when a broad is on your jock and how to act accordingly, instead of sugary-sweet.

If you can finish how you start, life will be beautiful. When you meet a broad, and you deduce that she is jockin', be straight up from jump. Outline your 'terms of engagement'. Let her know that you date, ain't looking for a steady, don't pay on dates, whatever, and for her to proceed at her own risk. If she accepts, cool. If not, ya'll can be 'cool', and she will eventually beat herself up anyway cause she won't be sexually attracted to you any less.

Worst case senario is the broad will just leave you alone. What have you lost? Probably quite a few headaches. In order to have dealt with that broad, you couldn't have been yourself. Eventually, you get tired of playing a role, and the ***** woulda tripped then.

Players are really good at this, but for me personally, this is too much work and I gotz better things to do. I don't worry about broads...they worry about me."

This shyt is that simple. If you start with sympin then you will end the shyt sympin and crying and actin like a bytch.

The lion is the king of the jungle. He does only 3 things. He eats. The fawks. and he Defends his territory.

The females of the pride do all the work.

No wonder he is king of the jungle. Now how about being a king of your own lives. Being afraid to tell a bytch that you don't date takes real courage. Most of you sucka's are afraid of losing out on pvssy. But when you have the right attitude ( an non afc) pvssy prosperity attitude your always have an abundace.

I tell ho's/women/girls that I don't date but if they want to hang out with me, suggest an idea and I will consider it. Most of their ideas I reject and just tell em to come the fawk over to my crib and bring me something to eat. But I am a gentleman I will go get a movie that "I" want to see on DVD or video.

I applaud Don's courage. He isn't afraid of losing a woman. He has stepped out on a limb and found that he can actually fly.

Don't hate cause he has the courage and you PHD'ers ( playa hating degreed fools) don't have that kind of inner strenght. And never mind about it doesn't have anything to do with inner strength. Don't play ya self. Cause it actually does. Your just to caught up in the matrix to see reality.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused, what the hell is going on here?

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Dating is for Losers

Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I disagree. And why? Because Don Ronny is living my lifestyle now. He is doing what I do and getting the same results. Now wath does that tell you.
I think what Primo is trying to say is that there is more than one way to skin a cat. You dont have to be a thug to pull women. James Bond does and he's a hell of a nice guy too, no?

But dont take my word for it, read what Senior Fingers said about this post here.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

first i just gotta say that is very cool squirrels, alot of the guys on this forum with money either by working hard or being blessed as a wealthy child don't understand the skill involved with pimpin with no $ and that it is the way a real pimp rolls. A DJ doesn't need to spend $ to get pu$$y.

The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex.

preach it brother !

Don Ronny... what can i say.... i have found another PIMP on the forums :D

Quote - Don Ronny
I guess if you are rich, then you can ignore my tip and keep buying your way into her pants. But as long as I am hustling to put food on my table, these chicks are gonna have to give me a damn good reason to treat them like princesses!

Don Ronny i am lucky over here in Australia, i seem to get away with alot more than the other DJ's on this forum, i even tell chicks i am a pimp and i am pretty busy ( and get flamed for it on the forum lol ).

there is no real dating thing over here in Australia.

Aussie chicks
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=429852&highlight=sydney#post429852
but my chicks are even worse than that, it's a caveman society where i live so yeah i am a pimp and they are my b*tches

i do exactly the same as you don ronny, i get a call from a b*tch asking me what i am doing. i say i am just cruisin' in town, going here and there. she asks to come with me.

Dinner = McDonalds or Kentucky Fried Chicken

Movie = i have a TV/DVD in my car ( 7" screen ) it is all hooked up to my sound system which has a 400watt pioneer 12" subwoofer so the movies sound awesome.

Entertainment = also have a Playstation hooked up to the system in my car with 2 controllers

if i am just cruising and it's just chicks i want as LJBF's to get into their friends pants, then they pay

eg. last thursday i got a call from 2 chicks asking me can i come pick them up, i said no as i was with my friend. eventually he had to go home so dropped him off. rang the 2 chicks as said to them : i am low on petrol and hungry, if you give me $10 for petrol and buy me Kentucky Fried Chicken i will come pick you up.

they said yes and it was a done deal :)

i stay busy doing my own thing, if chicks want to do something with me thye had better book ahead and i tell them exactly that and THEY LOVE IT ! they laugh and say " well ok then can i book you for... " :D

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice?

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol at these five-page essays.

I date from time-to-time.But I don't over-date the same hoe.

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Dating is for Losers

Originally posted by Jon E
I think what Primo is trying to say is that there is more than one way to skin a cat. You dont have to be a thug to pull women.
True and if going on dates works for you, then fine. But dating in the traditional sense isn't for everybody. I reserve that for women I am already sleeping with.

There really isn't anything thuggish about it.

James Bond does and he's a hell of a nice guy too, no?
No.

Especially not in the Bond films starring Sean Connery.
I don't suggest being "a hell of a nice guy".

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Damn Supreme, you totally broke this sh!t down properly.

The problem is that most of these dudes wanna see women as little angels who need to be paid tribute before they can gain access to the assets. When you approach from this angle, you have already played yourself cause you are acknowledging your inferiority and put her in a position of power.

But when you do things on your terms from the start, SHE becomes the supplicator!

Dont you see guys? This goes beyond the simple act of "not taking girls on dates" This aint no DJ "technique" Its a mindset that has given me success beyond my wildest dreams.

Dont take mypost so literally. To be honest, sometimes I do take girls on traditional dates, but only after I feel they have earned it in some way. This is called positive reinforcement, I am basically training them to do good things for me! Here is how it works...

DON RONNY's GUIDE TO DATING

It doesnt happen often, but sometimes I will meet an exceptional gal who is worth investing my time and energy into. In the beginning I treat her like I treat them all. I let her know that I am interested, but I dont sweat her at all. Simply put, I invite her to join me on my adventure through life. She is either down or she aint, either way its no sweat off my balls.

The next thing I do is let things progress naturally as I get to know her. I am trying to see if we actually have CHEMISTRY together ya know? How cool is she? What is her idea of fun? Is she a head-case? An ice b!tch? These are things that I am discovering as the interaction unfolds. I am like the fukkin BOSS screening her to see if she meets my qualifications!

If I deem her worthy of my affections, then she stays in the mix and gets to compete with the other women I am seeing. At this point we have not gone on a single traditional "date" and I am already hitting that ass.

So what is it that makes a gal stand out for me? Simple. She will do cool things for me without my having to ask. It could be a massage, or a gift, or whatever...its really the thought that counts because I love thoughtful women. At this point I want to show her my appreciation so shortly afterwards I will take her out to paint the town red. This shows her that as long as she keeps treating me like a king, she will get the royal treatment!

Now compare this to the dude who gives her everything right off the bat. She hasnt had to do anything but look pretty to earn his affections. In a sense he has SPOILED her from the beginning and set the wrong frame. Instead of havin a gal workin for him, he's got a spoiled brat who thinks that she deserves the world just because she is hot.

I am not sayin that you will fail if you take a girl out on a date. Everyone's preference and style is different, but I ask you, for the love of God, examine your MOTIVES for taking her out. Are you just getting to know her? Then its foolish to take her to a ritzy restaurant to try and impress her...what if she is a total b!tch?

I got more to sya on this issue but I gotta run.

will post more later

peace...

Don 2 tha Ron

FYI- Senor Fingers was the one who inspired me to take this approach, we are not as different as some of you think

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dating is for Losers

Originally posted by KC_Seductive

No.

Especially not in the Bond films starring Sean Connery.
I don't suggest being "a hell of a nice guy".
Not to get off on a tangent but I completely disagree. I think your (and everyone elses on this board) image of a quote "nice guy" is seriously, seriously flawed.

Buying flowers, supplicating, kissing ass, bowing to women, etc etc does not meke you a "nice guy", it makes you a loser.

James Bond is polite, curtious, friendly, almost a perfect gentleman and is what I consider to be an all around nice guy while maintaining his confidance, power, self esteem, control, dominance etc.

I've dated strippers and models that have told me they have finally met a "nice guy" when they met me because I dont act the way Donny and the rest of you do. Because Im a good guy that has his act togther who's a confidant, friendly, caring, a dominant alpha male and do you know what? They called me 3-4 times a day and cried when I broke up with them, so what does that tell you Supreme?

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dating is for Losers

Not to get off on a tangent but I completely disagree. I think your (and everyone elses on this board) image of a quote "nice guy" is seriously, seriously flawed.

Buying flowers, supplicating, kissing ass, bowing to women, etc etc does not meke you a "nice guy", it makes you a loser.
What you seem to miss is that some guys (AFCs) *DO* feel that supplicating, kissing ass, bowing to women, etc is being a nice guy.
James Bond is polite, curtious, friendly, almost a perfect gentleman and is what I consider to be an all around nice guy while maintaining his confidance, power, self esteem, control, dominance etc.
There is a scene in "Goldfinger" where he pushes a girl away from him by shoving her in her face. In "Man With The Golden Gun", (Moore's Bond) smacks the character played by Maude adams around. There is a scene in" Diamonds Are Forever" in which he calls 'Tiffany Case' a twit. He is also somewhat cold at times with women in the other films.

Connery's Bond is cold, and a bit more ruthless. With both the women and his adveraries. He really isn't a nice guy.

...At least not what is COMMONLY perceived as a nice guy

I've dated strippers and models that have told me they have finally met a "nice guy" when they met me because I dont act the way Donny and the rest of you do.
Please.......Of course a stripper will tell you that you are a "nice guy". Strippers say that to all of their customers.

I don't need to date strippers. Athough the women I date aren't strippers, they usually give me a private strip show in the bedroom anyway....not in some club.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dating is for Losers

What you seem to miss is that some guys (AFCs) *DO* feel that supplicating, kissing ass, bowing to women, etc is being a nice guy.
Yes, exactally. That is the problem. These things do not make you a nice guy at all, they make you what David DeAngelo calls a "wussy", not a nice guy. There is a difference.

There is a scene in "Goldfinger" where he pushes a girl away from him by shoving her in her face. In "Man With The Golden Gun", (Moore's Bond) smacks the character played by Maude adams around. There is a scene in" Diamonds Are Forever" in which he calls 'Tiffany Case' a twit.

Connery's Bond is cold, and a bit more ruthless. Not a nice guy.

You are right, my James Bond example is borderline. But this (In my opinion.) still does not exclude him from being what I consider to be a "nice guy." He is still a charming, polite, kind, curtious and generally friendly person to be around which is the complete opposite of the character that Donny and the rest of this board advocates that you should be. Like what some of the other guys have hinted at before in this thread, there is more than one way to skin a cat.

Please.......Of course a stripper will tell you that you are a "nice guy". Strippers say that to all of their customers.

I don't need to date strippers. Athough the women I date aren't strippers, they usually give me a private strip show in the bedroom anyway....not in some club.
I guess you know since you were there? I met that girl in college and never once saw her at work but I suppose that you know all about them since you've dated so many? That one girl had more morality, honesty and couth than half of the old women at my church. Dont ever make judgements about someone that you know nothing about. It shows your ignorance.

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dating is for Losers

You are right, my James Bond example is borderline. But this (In my opinion.) still does not exclude him from being what I consider to be a "nice guy." He is still a charming, polite, kind, curtious and generally friendly person to be around which is the complete opposite of the character that Donny and the rest of this board advocates that you should be.

Like what some of the other guys have hinted at before in this
I don't think Donny was really advocating that. It goes without saying that there is more than one way to skin a cat. If you re-eread my first post in this thread, you will see that I agreed with that statement.

In fact, if you can see past all the flaming, there are some similarities with what you and Donny are saying. His first post may have come across sort of in-your-face, but check out his last post.

Dont ever make judgements about someone that you know nothing about. It shows your ignorance.
That is rather amusing coming from you, since you are the one who made the following judgement:

You didn't know what my image of a "nice guy" was, or "everyone elses on this board" for that matter.

And I wasn't making any judgements anyway. If you are having success with strippers, then more power to ya. I simply choose not to date them.

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dating is for Losers

I've dated strippers and models that have told me they have finally met a "nice guy" when they met me because I dont act the way Donny and the rest of you do. Because Im a good guy that has his act togther who's a confidant, friendly, caring, a dominant alpha male and do you know what? They called me 3-4 times a day and cried when I broke up with them, so what does that tell you Supreme?
1. It tells me that your a blind fool. Why?

2. Because you don't know what a nice guy is.

3. They cried because they were losing a good source of attention for the attention starved. What do you think makes a stripper and model do what they do. Here is a hint because it's not all about the money.

They are natural ho's for attention. As is anyone who is in the limelight loving it. Our basketball stars are one example. Look at how they will play pick up games for free. They have a jones for the game...their game.

Strippers get a jones for their game as well as models.

How do I know this. Because I used to pimp those types out for money. I used to mack on em for their dolla's. I preyed on what you treated like a queen.

Let's look at it from this angle:

You paid for them. You treated them with respect. You bought em dinner. You took em out and showed em off. Then you got tired of their flaking out on you and dumped em...all for the sex.

I took their money. I rarely took em anywhere. When I did...they paid and bought my drinks and food:

I would like to take you to see a movie some evening when you are
free.......
A back rub...head rub....foot rub...feet rub.......hand rub.........

like to take you for appetizers somewhere soon...

and I got all this for free.

Who won here you or me.

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dating is for Losers

There is a scene in "Goldfinger" where he pushes a girl away from him by shoving her in her face. In "Man With The Golden Gun", (Moore's Bond) smacks the character played by Maude adams around. There is a scene in" Diamonds Are Forever" in which he calls 'Tiffany Case' a twit. He is also somewhat cold at times with women in the other films.

Connery's Bond is cold, and a bit more ruthless. With both the women and his adveraries. He really isn't a nice guy.

James Bond is a ficticious character. And he is ruthlessly not a nice guy. I have never seen the bond character as being a nice gentlemanly person. I've seen him as a professional killer and problem solver. Remember he kills women too in the movies.

Now your basing your definitions on un-reality. I live in reality. Hell I am reality.

I think what your trying to describe is not a nice guy but that of a Real Man. You need to be carefull throwing your definitions around on this board. There are too many symps ( sympathizers to women) who will pick it up and think it's ok to be a chump (nice guy).

NO it's not ok to be a nice guy. I was just talking to a friend of mine (FB) today who was having a date with a nice guy for lunch. This fool was picking her up and driving her on a date for lunch and paying for it.

We laughed about it and how she hates nice guys. Now who's dyck is going to go up her ass..his or mine?

I laugh at nice guys with their women in my bed quite often. In fact you would be surprised how often.

When those strippers where flaking out on you who do you think they were flaking out on you with?

I know you tried to make it look like you were actually dating them and you broke up with em. But I've used them. I know about guys like you who date strippers. They flake on you with guys like me.

Why?

Cause your not a challenge anymore. Where as I remain a constant thorn in their sides:

from my dancer friend:

you piss me off.
for some reason i thought about you all day. what else is new. do you ever
think of me that way. or have i always just been the backup dancer ;) you
know i shouldn't even want to see you. why do i??
i hate this sh*t
;)

And to head off your next thing here is her photo:
'
http://www.villagephotos.com/viewimage.asp?id_=5869910

I've already posted it on this board about how a nice guy tried to salt my game with her and she ended up in my bed. If you want the front shot go look for it.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see you were there too? Ha Ha, you should have introduced yourself Supreme, I would love to meet you in person to see if you can back up that grossly inflated ego of yours.

It amazes me that somehow you assume to know all the intimate details of my own (and everyone else’s) personal life without ever even having met me. You need to show me that trick sometime, Id love to see it.

As for the dancer that I dated, she never flaked on me once. No, not one single time. Now that I think about it, of the 5 times we went out, she asked me to come over on 3 of them. But you should know since you were there, right? Just because you can’t understand how this possible doesn’t make it so. My definition of a nice guy and yours are quite different and if you cared to read all the posts before you start spouting off your rhetoric you would see that.

I have achieved a sufficient level of “alphaness” where I am dominant, confidant and in control enough that I can still buy girls dinner, be polite, courteous and in general be what I consider to be a nice guy while still being the “alpha male” who gets the girl.

For a good example of the attitude that I’m talking about, read this whole thread and see what Roosh and others said about it here: http://www.seductionbb.com/viewtopic.php?t=539

Reaction score
I see you were there too? Ha Ha, you should have introduced yourself Supreme, I would love to meet you in person to see if you can back up that grossly inflated ego of yours.

The ego comes with the territory. Live my life and you too would have all the confidence in the world. Now don't hate the playa and don't hate the game playboy.

It amazes me that somehow you assume to know all the intimate details of my own (and everyone else’s) personal life without ever even having met me. You need to show me that trick sometime, Id love to see it.

[/B]
Anytime. But you gotta wait about 20 more years to understand how it works cause it's called mature vision.

As for the dancer that I dated, she never flaked on me once. No, not one single time. Now that I think about it, of the 5 times we went out, she asked me to come over on 3 of them. But you should know since you were there, right? Just because you can’t understand how this possible doesn’t make it so. My definition of a nice guy and yours are quite different and if you cared to read all the posts before you start spouting off your rhetoric you would see that.

[/B]
Get out!! You don't say...or so you claim to say with no proof. Nice, but no cookie. Uhh actually it's not worth arguing over. If you say it's so then I will take your word for it.

5 dates only huh. And you claim you stopped it that soon. Do tell....

I have achieved a sufficient level of “alphaness” where I am dominant, confidant and in control enough that I can still buy girls dinner, be polite, courteous and in general be what I consider to be a nice guy while still being the “alpha male” who gets the girl.
[/B]
This shows how much you know. You don't achieve alpha...you are born alpha. Your only a nerd or normal guy trying to act out the part of being a alpha.

I hope it does work for you. In my experience in watching fools try to be something that they are not, it only fawks em up.

For a good example of the attitude that I’m talking about, read this whole thread and see what Roosh and others said about it here: http://www.seductionbb.com/viewtopic.php?t=539 [/B]
Who?

I went to that site quite some time ago. It was full of high school kids and nerds trying to be something that the were not. I will have to check it out and see if it's changed.

I've heard the name Roosh somewhere before but sorry I don't know anything about him. I do hope that post isn't that corny crap about an alpha male being this nice looking guy who smiles at everyone and is loved by all...Pleeeese don't let it be another blind one of those type of posts.

But here is another place to get the real game lessons at:

http://pimphop.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=44

You see instead of offering any valid evidence of your arument you resorted to a cheap smoke and mirrors job.

You gotta do better than that kid.

Reaction score
JonE

WHAT THE FAWK!!!!!!

ok you got a guy named Grapes who is a self proclaimed Troll

another guy who looks like a goober

some wack off holding a beer in his photo

some nice guy talking about who is going to pay for the abortion...

WTF!!!!!

WHY did you even post that link???

That site hasn't changed. Go back you spawn of whatever that site is called again...back ye..backkk BACK TO THE ABISS OF DATING HELL

Reaction score
it all depends on what ur after FIRST

if you care about she ***** more than her personality = follow Don Ronny advice

if not follow "dating"