Car problem when dating.

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, I was thinking about cones man. Does he place them on his parking place, or couple of feet away on the near by parking place so nobody parks there? Any problems with feft of those cones?

I have a four layer cover craft cover. I though it protects me, until I start noticing new dings.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are now on my ignore list.

I no longer have to listen to you.

goodbye.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy wants to talk about trolling...

Big EE ZEE- 0.99 posts per day

ValleyDjing- 2.11 posts per day

Unorthodox- 5.39 posts per day

:down:

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its so refreshing not to have to read it.

mmm

im sorry to hate on people, but when people come in here, amass hundreds of posts and have only been here for a few weeks, then try and start sh!t, something just doesnt add up. My guess, based on the posts i've read of this guy, is that hes either a looser with nothing to do but troll (angelusPUA anybody?) or he just thinks hes the man and nothing else anyone does matters.

either way, i'd advise all of you to add him to your ignore lists. its the only way to curb the amount of people in here attemping (and succeding) to bring this board down, and make it crappy.

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
It's amazing how premitive some people are. What a sorry a55 contradiction of DJ. :crackup:

[R]eality

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, the guy who is gonna drive a Ferrari
"Everywhere"
who is on this board has no hope in life.

That's point one. And point two, I can tow all you bytches, at once, together with all your mods and cars and garages, so, yanno. But who's counting.