Car problem when dating.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dodge ram, 4.7L V8 235hp and 300ft lbs of jaw dropping torque. No porsche has jack sh1t on me! I can tow 7500 pounds biatch!

Park out where there are empty spaces. If she doesn't like walking far, than tell her that her fat lazy a$$ could use the exercise. It's going to get dinged sooner or later whether you like it or not. Anyways dents add charicter.

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
Apperantely you either don't watch ALMS or don't attend it. At road america there was no less than four GTRs. Same with road atlanta, and if you tune to laguna seca in 11 days, you can see for yourself.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unorthodox said:
Apperantely you either don't watch ALMS or don't attend it. At road america there was no less than four GTRs. Same with road atlanta, and if you tune to laguna seca in 11 days, you can see for yourself.
I just looked at the race results from Road America off the ALMS site,I do not see anything in the official race results besides Panoz from Ford. But back to the main point of this thread....Just drive the darn thing,it doesnt cost much to remove dents.

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
It does cost a lot. You gotta remove the dent and then fix the paint. It's in $400 to $600 range.

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a mustang too, and I kind of used to be like you...now I haven't washed my car in about 2-3 months, I park wherever i can find a spot as long as it isn't next to a total clunker or somebody who looks like they'd ding up the car....it's bound to happen, just drive the damn thing! It's your baby, but dude it's not a '69 mach I or a 2000 Mustang Cobra R or another limited edition...dont be so paranoid about it, it is a total turnoff for a chick dude shows how damn vain you are, not how much care u take into your things..

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
k guys. you need to relize something.. its not the value of the car, but the value u place on it..

im 16 and when i had my first car, i babied it.. painted it and worked on it.. did custom ****.. the value of my work started to make the value of the car stand out.. i was proud,

u dont need a 100k car to baby it or to park far away..

i was in ur shoes once with the girl i dated before.. she knew it and she helped me. reminded me to take out my in dash dvd player before we left the car, she liked the relationship between my car and I,

so dont get confused with a civic or a BMW, you may not value the car but what gives u the right to judge? its not ur car, u dont drive it..

mustang or not, its his car and he can treat it on how he wants,

some tips? just park far away like in the back of the parking where its empty and.. if theres no cars at all u can park sideways but if theres a few cars within 15 feet then i would park straight,.. get an alarm, 2 way pager so u know whats going on, get a peritmeter senor so when someones too close to your car,

keep an eye out. check up on it once a while,

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
k guys. you need to relize something.. its not the value of the car, but the value u place on it..

im 16 and when i had my first car, i babied it.. painted it and worked on it.. did custom ****.. the value of my work started to make the value of the car stand out.. i was proud,
True, but it's sad that someone would put so much effort into it that they become too paranoid to enjoy it.

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
True, but it's sad that someone would put so much effort into it that they become too paranoid to enjoy it.

Oh I enjoy it, at the track, and on the road. Only problem is when parking it.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
thats bad

i fuking drove my baby every single day, going on without a day driving it killed me, i was litterly addicted, i put 60 bucks a gas a week,

its ok to be paranoid because u dont want anythign to happen to all that work u work into it, but u gotta enjoy it man, **** happens.. what if ur sitting at home and ur cars in the garage and toroado comes and eats ur garage up?

u gotta take risks man its all about risks just make sure u do ur job into babying it.. dont take rough roads. plan ur routes ahead, i always did that, i took the long and safest roads to my desentation..

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unorthodox said:
Oh I enjoy it, at the track, and on the road. Only problem is when parking it.
well just park far away? where no one will park near u

and get a high end alarm. easy as that.

read my first post and the alarm details and where to park, u'll wont have a problem

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All this hating on Civics... not to turn this into a flame war, but i have an 06 Civic Si. It may not be the fastest, but that little thing is quick and can handle hella good. I have respect for all cars, you should too...:box:

Edit: to help you out a little though, its ok to be anal about your car, but like other people have been saying, dont be like that infront of your date. But do yourself a favor and take that car out for the date, mustangs are major chick magnets :)

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Dude, it's a Mustang. Get over it. There's a million of them on the road. They're nothing special. If you're that anal about your car, then the chick is gonna think you're an anal retentive ****, which you come across as in this thread.
Really, no one other than you gives a f***

If you're that anal, buy yourself an inexpensive beater to drive around, like I do for the winter.

And you own 911's at the track? Sure ya do!

BTW, plenty of chicks drive Mustangs.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
donjuanjovi said:
Dodge ram, 4.7L V8 235hp and 300ft lbs of jaw dropping torque. No porsche has jack sh1t on me! I can tow 7500 pounds biatch!

so ur saying that ur 4000+ pound truck has a chance for a 1500 Pound pushing 215hp Porshe? give me a break dude

ur truck may haul ass but for a porshe 911 or even a GT could strip u easily,

u gotta think about the weight too not the horses,
and dont count on toruqe... torque sells cars while HP wins races

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
sexy_kuta said:
so ur saying that ur 4000+ pound truck has a chance for a 1500 Pound pushing 215hp Porshe? give me a break dude

ur truck may haul ass but for a porshe 911 or even a GT could strip u easily,

u gotta think about the weight too not the horses,
and dont count on toruqe... torque sells cars while HP wins races
I think he was joking.

BTW, I believe that it's HP that sells cars, but torque wins races.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
I think he was joking.

BTW, I believe that it's HP that sells cars, but torque wins races.
LOL but either way its one of those :p

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! Mustangs rule! I get where you're coming from unorthodox. There may be other cars that are faster than 'stangs, handle better, are more expensive, more rare, etc. But there's a certain mentality that comes with owning one. You have to own one to understand. If it ain't a mustang, it ain't ****, thats my motto...I wanna put that on a license plate frame.

LMAO about that miata boxter comparison.

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for understanding me, some of you.. :)
My mustang has 1200 rwhp, it's a 427 strocker, quad turbo, saleen suspencion, very freaking light!!! I can kill any exotic off the line and on the track.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mentality that comes with owning a Mustang is called "idiocy". It's ignoring the fact that you own a cheaply made, unreliable, poorly-put-together plastic-and-vinyl-laden turd that has one of the weakest V8s in existence today, not to mention the only brand new car on earth that still runs on a live axle.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unorthodox said:
Thanks for understanding me, some of you.. :)
My mustang has 1200 rwhp, it's a 427 strocker, quad turbo, saleen suspencion, very freaking light!!! I can kill any exotic off the line and on the track.
oh really? got any pics? wats ur complete setup