Car problem when dating.

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
Lost1 said:
I read the post, so you can shut your face, thats my incite on his stupid attempt to brag about his car. That isnt even cool to begin with.:down:

Tough talk from a miata driver. Tell us something, when you drive with your guy friend and top down, do you put your hand over his shoulder? :kick:

Lost1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bahahahaha I actually just put my car away for the winter, its an uber rare Mercedes Benz 190e 2.3-16. Only 1800 were shipped to the U.S. in 1986 & 1987. Oh yeah and its a touring car, I'd love to take you out to a track any day you're ready?:moon:

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
Lost1 said:
Bahahahaha I actually just put my car away for the winter, its an uber rare Mercedes Benz 190e 2.3-16. Only 1800 were shipped to the U.S. in 1986 & 1987. Oh yeah and its a touring car, I'd love to take you out to a track any day you're ready?:moon:

Yea, show us what an ignorant ass you are. If you read the entire thread before posting you'd know what kind of setup I have. :crackup:

You fall under same class as stock minis, if your old clanker can qualify for a race. :up:

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What you need to do is get a trailer for your trailer queen, and definitely don't race it because you risk getting a scratch on it. Don't put any contingency stickers on the car because that will just leave adhesive on your paint. If you must race, then pull to the side when there are any cars around you to avoid rubbing fenders. If you ever get to a portion of the track with a wall, STAY AWAY FROM THE WALL because you never know when you will blow a tire.

What compression ratio are you running? I'd like to know how you're getting 600 hp before any turbocharging on a streetable 351w. Don't tell me you need to use Sunoco Purple, that would get expensive quick.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is so stupid, who is going to worry about spending $400 on door dings on a race car? Do you think NASCAR drivers get pissed when they get a scratch on the side and go, shoot, we need to get that fixed now, that's $400. I don't know about this SCCA thing but I've been around racing all my life. If you're going to pump 80,000 into a car you intend to race, the last thing you need to worry about is door dings. Hell you got money to race this thing you can afford to fix door dings, just put a sticker over the scratch, if it's anything like the racing i'm used to you're going to be painting it every so often anyways.

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
My paint is stock. I never get so much as gravel rush out on the track. I get that sh!t on the highway. Even when I went off track couple of times, there was 0 damage to my paint. How come all those who don't give a damn about their paint job don't give a damn about mine either? That's the reason I have my problems parking, most people just don't give a damn.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone please just let this stupid thread go away already....

And if that doesnt happen can the mods move it or lock it or something? its getting pretty rediculous:rolleyes:

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unorthodox, you are a tool. i hate you. go away.

you dont have a nice car. you drive something ****ty, if you actually own one.

if someone like you (since you own a tuned mustang, im going to classify you into the listens to linkin park, shaves his head and thinks "america, fvck yeah!" section) actually owned a car like that, yu would not only have numerous pictures on your computer, you would have posted them before anyone even asked you to, cause losers like you want to brag.

you car is not cool. it is not interesting, and its a mustang. thats ****ty buiild quality right there. and if you say that a girl is intersted in your mustang, she must be some regular white trash right there.

(im not hating on all mustang owners, just the ones that think their cars are the best you can buy.)

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
You're 19, all most who hates on me here are teens. That means one thing, Civic drivers. :kick:

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Eee Zee, why do you have to go and provoke him, just leave the friggin troll alone...

BTW, i do drive a civic

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost1 said:
I read the post, so you can shut your face, thats my incite on his stupid attempt to brag about his car. That isnt even cool to begin with.:down:
My point exactly. You read the post, but you didn't read the thread. Or else you would know that unorthodox has put like 50 g's or something like that into modifying an already sweet ride. "An uber rare" LMAO at you! :rock:

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unorthodox said:
You're 19, all most who hates on me here are teens. That means one thing, Civic drivers. :kick:
lol! nice. I love the guys that drive around all day in their hondas with the paint scraped off and primer put over it, then they get a really ****ty tint job where the bubbles form on the windows. Then, as if they weren't already cool enough riding on their plastic rims, they find a front bumper from an orange civic and then put the sideskirts from a baby blue car, and ah, to hell with the back bumper. Put a little coffee can muffler on it and you've got yourself a badass chick magnet. :crackup:

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't somebody say this thread is dead? These forums are about getting pu55y, this thread is about me getting over my problem so I can get pu55y. I don't see how a gay on a civic or miata fits into picture here. :kick:

Stop posting. Unless you want to tell me how to park sideway.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unorthodox said:
Didn't somebody say this thread is dead? These forums are about getting pu55y, this thread is about me getting over my problem so I can get pu55y. I don't see how a gay on a civic or miata fits into picture here. :kick:

Stop posting. Unless you want to tell me how to park sideway.

yeah, but I kinda don't give a f.uck anymore. I learned everything I'm gonna from this site, so I figured I just argue about cars and s.hit. lol! :crackup: Anyways whatever, who gives a s.hit what parking sideways is? Just drive your damn car and if it gets f.ucked up, buy a new one. You obviously have some money to burn. Me? I worry about the same s.hit and I still drive my car. Only difference is, if it gets f.ucked up, I don't have money to buy a new one. Maybe my dad does...hmmmm:rolleyes: lol!

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
unorthodox said:
You are retard. I can get any chick on that car. :trouble: On the other hand if you drive up next to a chick on your riced out civic you probable will come off as a homo or high school kid or something. :kick:
damnit! no wonder i can only get one date

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
civic nothing, tool. I drive an e28.

thats a bmw. And I would put my car, and my driving skills, against you on any set of twistys, any day.

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
You gonna put your barely breathing 200 horses to my minimum blown 600 horses? Hmmm, nah you must be driving a civic with a big meat ball kamikaze plate on the front.

Which part of I have 1200 horse motor, saleen suspencion, and I'm light you don't understand? I have to downgrade and run restrictor plate to race in GTS class.

Get lost poser, stop trolling.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
My cousin drives a Lambo Diablo. It's a beautiful black color. He drives it everywhere.

Everywhere.

When I get my 360 Modena Spider (Ferrari), I'll drive it everywhere also. Besides, when you have money, you can afford to get scratches.

Come on man, get real, either you're living over-budget or you have no problems.

I don't get what your point is with this thread, but I hope you get what I'm saying.

By the way, you could get a cover to throw on your car when you do park it, just to prevent dust/pollen from setting on it, or bird poop. My cousin uses on of them. Also, another idea is to get 4 orange traffic cones, and place them on the 4 corners of your parking spot. He does this too in crowded places. It grabs attention and most people think it's a model car or something and don't dare go near it. Try that...you can buy cones online.

Good luck man.