called him, should I call again?

lone star

Don Juan
Reaction score
I called this guy who has been flirting with me to ask him out for lunch and he said and was open to do so any time but I was driving and did not have my agenda with me and I asked him to call me in a few days. If he doesn't call, should I call him again? Thanks.

Oh, I forgot: we occasionally work together.

I need your input, guys. Thanks again.

lone star

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can some guy let me know what they think? One of my male friends says he might think I am trying to control him by asking him to call me.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all, when you like a guy enough, you should be willing to set a date at a chance like that instead of telling him you didnt have your agenda with you.
i mean couldnt you agree to something and then checked the agenda at the first available chance to see if there was something you could move around at the chance to see him or have called him up and said "hey monday is going to be really busy with work stuff , can we meet on tuesday?"

to a guy, it would seem that you are blowing him off by saying you would have to check your "agenda" and he would need to call you in a few days to schedule something.

call him right now, before he asks someone else out.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume that by you asking this you're not the most confident girl are you? That's fine, it happens.

Well, while guys here are learning this stuff and when to call back and when not too, I think it applies differently to women.

Unless you're a lesbian and into that whole Boi/Femme then you've kinda stumbled onto the wrong forums.

However, for you, I wouldn't call him back.

Edit: Of course there are other things to consider... how old are you? How long have you been single? Are a couple.

lone star

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is that we both are married and we barely know each other. It was hard enough for me to place the call let alone to quickly set up the date. I know he is attracted to me but yes, I am not too confident in myself.

If I call him again to set up the date should I not appear too pushy? I figured I already made the attempt so it should it be his turn to call me back but according to this other guy the best would be to call him again.

I am confused but I like him and want to do the best I can.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that you and haram have very similiar stories and both of you guys joined today?

lone star

Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
first of all, when you like a guy enough, you should be willing to set a date at a chance like that instead of telling him you didnt have your agenda with you.
i mean couldnt you agree to something and then checked the agenda at the first available chance to see if there was something you could move around at the chance to see him or have called him up and said "hey monday is going to be really busy with work stuff , can we meet on tuesday?"

to a guy, it would seem that you are blowing him off by saying you would have to check your "agenda" and he would need to call you in a few days to schedule something.

call him right now, before he asks someone else out.
How is he going to understand I am brushing him off if I am the one that initiated the call?

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lone star

you are married and you are cheating on your husband.. is that fair?

Ace_McGregor

Don Juan
Reaction score
You made your interest known. He'll call in a few days unless he's totally clueless or not interested at all.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
lone star said:
And by the way I'm pretty good looking, I think.

We'll need photographic evidence to make that determination. ;)

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when were you planning on telling your husband your seeing another man?
When you've already secured another one?

You can't help but to realize your only serving to re-inforce the already terrible pulse of mysoginy running around here. Its the same thing for women to men. What would you be thinking of men, if a man was to write an all-woman's forum...

"when should I call her again to go out on a date?"
"I'm a stud by the way"
"my marriage is in shambles"

Either drop your husband, and pursue your other options.
Or show some spirit and try to learn through the issues of your marriage.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, hook your husband up with this guys wife. Then, it will be much easier to get this guy to cheat.

You have no problem with your husband sleeping with other women . . . right?

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
First, hook your husband up with this guys wife. Then, it will be much easier to get this guy to cheat.

You have no problem with your husband sleeping with other women . . . right?
LMAO!
Owned :rockon: lol

lone star

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace_McGregor said:
You made your interest known. He'll call in a few days unless he's totally clueless or not interested at all.
That's what I think. Thanks.

To the folks interested in my marriage: 1) I have not cheated yet, just thinking about it. 2) I am telling my husband about my intentions.

Thanks to everyone. It was very helpful.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score