called him, should I call again?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
oh honey, dontcha know you arent the first female to wander in here?
there are quiet a few of us already.
the general guideline here is that this truely is a man's discussion forum.
they dont discriminate and throw us ladies out, however if you read up on the threads, some members are really bitter when it comes to cheating women.
this site is very interesting when you keep in mind that the age ranges here are very wide, and so are personalities. while one member may think you are funny, another will think you are a burden to the site.

dont take offense to everything and pick your battles wisely or you are going to hear alot of members tell you to go to some betty crocker site instead.

latinoman has taken some interest in your issues and has made a thread to help you get the advise you really are looking for. now perhaps this new guy just sparked something in you that hasnt been sparked in a long time, but you have to look deeper within yourself and figure out what you need to.

you wouldnt appreciate your husband wanting to be with another woman any more than hes going to appreciate you wanting to be with another man.
i am glad nothing more has came of it right now because you really need some "YOU" time to decide on if you want to try to save your marriage or if you should go your seperate ways.

you say he is very depressed, however if my husband hadnt touched me in ten freggin years, i would be a depressed loon by now, so i am going to go out on a limb and ask you "is he the only one depressed in the situation you two are in"?

oh jesus christ here comes the women banding together and condoning each other's behaviors by penkitten merely bothering to speak to the wh0re instead of casting her out of society on her ruinous ass. stop the coddling

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a MEN'S forum. we're not here to give advice to women. there are other forums devoted solely to that

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE_ADDMAN said:
This is a MEN'S forum. we're not here to give advice to women. there are other forums devoted solely to that
And they come with pretty shades of pink and you get a fruit basket on your birthday.