called him, should I call again?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lone star said:
You guys should be happy there's a woman here. Instead of y'all trying to find out what women like you should ask them.
:crackup:

Sorry, couldn't help it!

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lone star said:
Why? What kind of crap? You guys should be happy there's a woman here. Instead of y'all trying to find out what women like you should ask them.

P.S. All the stuff you're writing here about getting women is interesting. I'm learning a lot. I think I'll stay.
So you're saying not to figure it out for ourselves and ask women. But at the same time you're saying the advice here (wich is all male advice) is good? So why should we consult chicks?

Sorry, girls don't get special treatment in this forum. To tell you the truth no one takes female advice to seriously (for obvious reasons).

lone star

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_in_making said:
So you're saying not to figure it out for ourselves and ask women. But at the same time you're saying the advice here (wich is all male advice) is good? So why should we consult chicks?

Sorry, girls don't get special treatment in this forum. To tell you the truth no one takes female advice to seriously (for obvious reasons).
Most women like guys that are tough but tender at the same time. Tough in the sense of having some dignity (like not calling a zingillion times, not trying to armtwist a YES from a NO, not zeroing in every minute of your life, throwing killing looks to every man that stares at your ass, that kind of stuff). We like to be with guys that pay attention to our emotional needs and that can truly satisfy us in bed (which, frankly, is the hardest part if you ask me, in spite of all this macho talk you guys are passing along right here). In fact, most men don't know deadly squat about sex because they spend their time thinking, talking about it and, like for directions, never asking for advice.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lone star said:
Ok, ok, I get the point. The guy is not calling anyway so I am learning my lesson.

Thanks to the folks that answered politely. To the others: get lost.

P.S. It is interesting to see how most of you get all worked up at a woman's infidelity, but if the guy does it, then no problem. Pretty sad.
This is a sweeping statement/gross generalisation and as such is absolutely ridiculous. Grow up and start acting like an adult instead of some horny immoral teenager.

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lone Star,

What do you feel is the cause of his depression? What were the precipitating factors in the 10 or more years that you were with him?

Regarding your statement about "asking women what they like", the reason we have no interest in that is because in general women don't have a clue what they want or like. She will SAY she knows, but she does not. She will "feel" she knows, but she knows not.

A woman's word means absolutely nothing to most of us. She is such a slave to her emotions that her motives and intents cannot be discerned from her speech. Her motives and intents are hidden even from her. Those of us who survive and excel at this game know that a woman's words are virtually worthless; it is her ACTIONS ~ONLY~ that reveal her true character. Therefore, you are not capable of informing us what women like, want, or need.

Clearly you cannot comprehend the suggestion that you re-examine yourself and your motives in order to do the honorable thing, as living by a code of honor is completely foreign to your gender. You mistakenly believe (because it makes you "feel" like less of a wh0re) that most of the guys here would do the same thing you are doing. Sorry, no time or inclination to explain that to you.

You said "I think I'll stay". Do us a favor and reconsider.

Sun Tzu has spoken.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wat are you ??
LoL

-
Meh get off her arse, most people cheat. We're not some moral ethical cult of men or I didn't get the memo ?? I bet out of the 1% of guys on here that actually have sex and have been in relationships they've cheated, I'm an admitted culprit...

About your question, a female that calls to set-up a date with me, its clear that I have all the power and truthfully unless I have full interest, i lose interest. Calling again makes you a stalker plain and simply... You're the type of female that'd I'd talk to my friends about while drinking...

ME: Yeah dude some married ***** wants my c0ck so bad, called me today... here listen to the msg...

____ <-- Insert whole-hearted laughter

-Cod3r

lone star

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sun Tzu said:
Lone Star,

What do you feel is the cause of his depression? What were the precipitating factors in the 10 or more years that you were with him?

Regarding your statement about "asking women what they like", the reason we have no interest in that is because in general women don't have a clue what they want or like. She will SAY she knows, but she does not. She will "feel" she knows, but she knows not.

A woman's word means absolutely nothing to most of us. She is such a slave to her emotions that her motives and intents cannot be discerned from her speech. Her motives and intents are hidden even from her. Those of us who survive and excel at this game know that a woman's words are virtually worthless; it is her ACTIONS ~ONLY~ that reveal her true character. Therefore, you are not capable of informing us what women like, want, or need.

Clearly you cannot comprehend the suggestion that you re-examine yourself and your motives in order to do the honorable thing, as living by a code of honor is completely foreign to your gender. You mistakenly believe (because it makes you "feel" like less of a wh0re) that most of the guys here would do the same thing you are doing. Sorry, no time or inclination to explain that to you.

You said "I think I'll stay". Do us a favor and reconsider.

Sun Tzu has spoken.
He already was depressed when I met him but he's a sweetheart I thought I could cheer him up. It turned out I can't. What am I supposed to do? Give him the boot?

P.S. If you drop the insults, I sure would appreciate.

lone star

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
LoL

-
Meh get off her arse, most people cheat. We're not some moral ethical cult of men or I didn't get the memo ?? I bet out of the 1% of guys on here that actually have sex and have been in relationships they've cheated, I'm an admitted culprit...

About your question, a female that calls to set-up a date with me, its clear that I have all the power and truthfully unless I have full interest, i lose interest. Calling again makes you a stalker plain and simply... You're the type of female that'd I'd talk to my friends about while drinking...

ME: Yeah dude some married ***** wants my c0ck so bad, called me today... here listen to the msg...

____ <-- Insert whole-hearted laughter

-Cod3r
Thanks.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lone star said:
My marriage is falling apart.

And you want HIS to fall apart too?

Regardless...If you post this in the MATURE Forum...I would give you advice as I personally don't care about "morals" as much as to give the straight advice to your question.

I don't like giving too much advice in here, because I sense there a lot of kids posting in here too and sometimes I feel the posts get lost.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way...the reason I invited her to post this kind of stuff in the Mature Forum is that I sense a lot of people give advice without actually having this kind of experience.

A man that is MARRIED...and happen to work (from time to time) with the person...is going to react completely different than any other man. I know that for a FACT.

Too much is at stake from his perspective, so things would never be as black and white or as logical as some of you are making her believe.

Note (unrelated issue): When it comes to issues on how to pick women up...the best equiped to give that kind of advice is a MAN that has success with women. As we all know, most women say one thing and do another.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exp said:
Can't you people see it, "she" is fake. You guys are so gullible.
That's my guess too.

Still...it was an entertaining thread.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lone star said:
Why? What kind of crap? You guys should be happy there's a woman here. Instead of y'all trying to find out what women like you should ask them.

P.S. All the stuff you're writing here about getting women is interesting. I'm learning a lot. I think I'll stay.
oh honey, dontcha know you arent the first female to wander in here?
there are quiet a few of us already.
the general guideline here is that this truely is a man's discussion forum.
they dont discriminate and throw us ladies out, however if you read up on the threads, some members are really bitter when it comes to cheating women.
this site is very interesting when you keep in mind that the age ranges here are very wide, and so are personalities. while one member may think you are funny, another will think you are a burden to the site.

dont take offense to everything and pick your battles wisely or you are going to hear alot of members tell you to go to some betty crocker site instead.

latinoman has taken some interest in your issues and has made a thread to help you get the advise you really are looking for. now perhaps this new guy just sparked something in you that hasnt been sparked in a long time, but you have to look deeper within yourself and figure out what you need to.

you wouldnt appreciate your husband wanting to be with another woman any more than hes going to appreciate you wanting to be with another man.
i am glad nothing more has came of it right now because you really need some "YOU" time to decide on if you want to try to save your marriage or if you should go your seperate ways.

you say he is very depressed, however if my husband hadnt touched me in ten freggin years, i would be a depressed loon by now, so i am going to go out on a limb and ask you "is he the only one depressed in the situation you two are in"?

lone star

Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
oh honey, dontcha know you arent the first female to wander in here?
there are quiet a few of us already.
the general guideline here is that this truely is a man's discussion forum.
they dont discriminate and throw us ladies out, however if you read up on the threads, some members are really bitter when it comes to cheating women.
this site is very interesting when you keep in mind that the age ranges here are very wide, and so are personalities. while one member may think you are funny, another will think you are a burden to the site.

dont take offense to everything and pick your battles wisely or you are going to hear alot of members tell you to go to some betty crocker site instead.

latinoman has taken some interest in your issues and has made a thread to help you get the advise you really are looking for. now perhaps this new guy just sparked something in you that hasnt been sparked in a long time, but you have to look deeper within yourself and figure out what you need to.

you wouldnt appreciate your husband wanting to be with another woman any more than hes going to appreciate you wanting to be with another man.
i am glad nothing more has came of it right now because you really need some "YOU" time to decide on if you want to try to save your marriage or if you should go your seperate ways.

you say he is very depressed, however if my husband hadnt touched me in ten freggin years, i would be a depressed loon by now, so i am going to go out on a limb and ask you "is he the only one depressed in the situation you two are in"?
Dear penkitten,

Thank you for this. It helps. It really does.

Good luck to you.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lone star said:
Nearly no sex in 10 years.
I thought it was worth another one.
No sex for almost ten years. Which one is more appropriate?
This :eek: or this :cry:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lone star said:
Dear penkitten,

Thank you for this. It helps. It really does.

Good luck to you.
hope you figure it out soon, good luck to you.

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
lone star said:
He already was depressed when I met him but he's a sweetheart I thought I could cheer him up. It turned out I can't. What am I supposed to do? Give him the boot?

P.S. If you drop the insults, I sure would appreciate.
I'm not insulting you...I'm educating you, but it's way over your head. You will only comprehend what you "feel" like comprehending.

What did your wedding vows sound like when you made them to this "sweetheart"? What words did you utter before God and man? I'm asking this seriously.

Sun Tzu

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lone star said:

Why would we be happy there's a woman here? You bring absolutely nothing to the table. The other thing is that you are not even a woman. You are a wh0re as per definition number three and possibly two:

Source: dictionary.com
wh0re (hôr, hr)
n.
1. A prostitute.
2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

And stop saying "y'all" and forcing your hickdom upon us.

lone star said:
P.S. It is interesting to see how most of you get all worked up at a woman's infidelity, but if the guy does it, then no problem. Pretty sad.
Who the fvck is talking about other people? We're talking about you and you are the typical garbage that we warn other men to avoid. I don't see men running around condoning men cheating.