called him, should I call again?

Reaction score
A desperate married hor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smeckle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always give a second call. Seriously. It's always worth a shot. After that, if no one answers and no call is returned, f uck it.

Don't leave a message on the second call, though. That's just my general rule.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone ban her. Pleae.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do not belong here. Go away. I don't come onto your cooking message boards.

Ace_McGregor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh hold on a minute! THIS IS MY WIFE!!

Seriously, should I tell her that I've already cheated on her 30 times??

j/k

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i take back the advise i gave you yesterday after seeing that you are both married and would like to offer this new advise:

$hit or get off the pot when it comes to your husband, you have no buisness flirting or calling other guys or thinking about cheating on your husband.
if you want to divorce him, then do it. if you dont, then stop having a mid life crisis already. i've already lost respect for you, and i dont even know you.

Ace_McGregor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that most guys will steer clear of married women b/c of the sheer amount of B.S. that follows. I was involved with a married women before, and I would never, ever, ever, go through that crap again.

Atleast spare the guy some misery and divorce your husband and get your emotions in check before you become romantically involed with someone else. Otherwise you're going to totally F that guy's life up.

lone star

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, ok, I get the point. The guy is not calling anyway so I am learning my lesson.

Thanks to the folks that answered politely. To the others: get lost.

P.S. It is interesting to see how most of you get all worked up at a woman's infidelity, but if the guy does it, then no problem. Pretty sad.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lone star said:
Ok, ok, I get the point. The guy is not calling anyway so I am learning my lesson.

Thanks to the folks that answered politely. To the others: get lost.

P.S. It is interesting to see how most of you get all worked up at a woman's infidelity, but if the guy does it, then no problem. Pretty sad.

Yea... I'd cut back on this kind of on this crap on this forum. :rolleyes:

lone star

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_in_making said:
Yea... I'd cut back on this kind of on this crap on this forum. :rolleyes:
Why? What kind of crap? You guys should be happy there's a woman here. Instead of y'all trying to find out what women like you should ask them.

P.S. All the stuff you're writing here about getting women is interesting. I'm learning a lot. I think I'll stay.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lone star said:
I don't wonder. I know: depression.
Maybe he's depressed cause he hasn't fvcked in 10 yrs!
Why don't you try killing 2 birds w. one stone and going down on homey!
Then straddle that dilly... and re-birth your marriage and his feel good nature as a man!

Until then... PenKitten said it best.
"Sh!t or get off the pot!"

Ace_McGregor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you think you should break it off with your husband completely before you start seeing someone else?!

Oh I get it - you want to be greedy and have your cake and eat it too... String two guys along at the same time while you try to make up you mind, which one you like better.... or maybe it's all about the cash, which is even worse. You should be ashamed.

...and BTW, guys are just as bad that do this same thing. I'm not advocating a double-standard here.