Are you Good-Looking???

Dominus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been told I'm good looking.

One ugly chick I know told me I should be a model. I think she just had an over inflated opinion of me, but I suppose that if I actually took care of myself, I might have a chance, but I think I'd rather keep that as one of those things "that I could do" rather than try and fail. ;)

Last summer, I caught a few of my female coworkers staring at my ass. One of them (who was married, so she didn't care) tipped me off. Then, the girl that I ended up dating said that she got in an argument with her friend over which one saw me first. This was a few weeks before I even knew she existed.

Anyway, overall, I'd say that I'm a decent looking guy. But I honestly have to put effort in to it. Otherwise, I tend to look like ****, IMO.

Anyway, here're some decent pictures of me.

This one's me (on the right) goofing off with my friend (on the left). Its not a great picture of me, but its a terrible picture of him. He looks like a skeleton.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/211722427/211723545lVukcQ

This one's me at work last summer. I'm the guy behind the counter holding the duck, obviously.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/211727658/211727658LKvzaw

This is my patented "awww, you're so cute" picture. 6 year old nephews are handy like that.:D
http://community.webshots.com/photo/211711799/211713420zKPRsL

There're other pictures in my albums there, but don't think they're as good.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theSpectulator, if you're gonna talk crap about someone else's appearance based on one photo, then be a man about it and post one yourself. I don't have a problem with either of you, but talking smack while being safe from retaliation is a weak thing to do.

as for this thread, wow. I've never seen so many people flex their e-penis in one thread before. you guys need to get out more. who cares if one girl thought you were cute. did you end up sleeping with her? did she make you breakfast in bed? does she call you every day asking you to come over? if you answered no to any of these questions, you're probably way too focused on your appearance, to the point where you're neglecting your game.

peace.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with mind over matter. I started the shyt asking for pics, so here's mine. Like I said, I'm 6'5 range between 235 and 250lbs. 7 to 9 percent body fat, and I generally intimidate the fvck out of women. Although I get my fair share of HB's.

I think being big like me is somewhat of a draw back when it comes to women. Maybe someday I'll be normal sized again.
http://profiles.yahoo.com/big_boy9476<<<<<My Pic

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
i dont get why you guys are bragging about how HOT you are to each other

quit the circlejerking

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think being big like me is somewhat of a draw back when it comes to women. Maybe someday I'll be normal sized again.
haha, f that bro, if anything, you should get even bigger, and paint your skin green

BillyOcean

Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
i dont get why you guys are bragging about how HOT you are to each other

quit the circlejerking

I agree, that is kinda homosexual

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
I agree with mind over matter. I started the shyt asking for pics, so here's mine. Like I said, I'm 6'5 range between 235 and 250lbs. 7 to 9 percent body fat, and I generally intimidate the fvck out of women. Although I get my fair share of HB's.

tuff
how old r u ?

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BillyOcean
I agree, that is kinda homosexual
if you feel confused about your sexuality, there are solutions.
no one here seems to be, thank you come again.

BillyOcean

Reaction score
Originally posted by theSpeculator
Then there are a lot of homosexuals in this forum.
Maybe lol just playin, but seriously why are dudes talkin to other dudes about how good they look. I think thats funny. I mean whats the point?

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BillyOcean
Maybe lol just playin, but seriously why are dudes talkin to other dudes about how good they look. I think thats funny. I mean whats the point?
its all about bragging rights.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

man you are huge .

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
theSpectulator, if you're gonna talk crap about someone else's appearance based on one photo, then be a man about it and post one yourself. I don't have a problem with either of you, but talking smack while being safe from retaliation is a weak thing to do.

as for this thread, wow. I've never seen so many people flex their e-penis in one thread before. you guys need to get out more. who cares if one girl thought you were cute. did you end up sleeping with her? did she make you breakfast in bed? does she call you every day asking you to come over? if you answered no to any of these questions, you're probably way too focused on your appearance, to the point where you're neglecting your game.

peace.
LOL. I know, so many talk smack and when u ask them to post pics, it NEVER happens. Over my years here, I have argued with SOOOO many and NONE have posted their pics. Infact, even the ones who say their game is TIGHT, NEVER meet up when I go to their city. I give them my number and they dont call. Happens over and over again.

As far as focused on appearance, I dont beleive you can be too focused on your appearance, unless you are obsessed with it. Keeping yourself in tip-top condition will only make you more confident and reflect in your game.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

haha, holy fukc bro, your a big boy! Man, I know a few guys your size who get their fair share of woman too. All just depends on their taste. But like you say, the majority seem to like leaner guys.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
I'm proud to say i got more muscle than all you guys, even though i'm not the most physically attractive, jay-x got me beat you sexy bastard. i say we keep these threads to a minimum because the more we focus on our looks the lower our self esteem becomes

P.S- anyone ever been told they DON'T have attractive eyes?
you can't rely on just one pic to judje my looks, actually i had a good tan (it was summer), plus my hair was wet (i can't keep it wet all the time, it's impossible, plus it'd look like pìss).

i've never been told my eyes are not attractive:D

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by theSpeculator
Yep, and I started it.

What makes a guy good-looking?

While it is true that girls perception of attractiveness is different guys, it is not difficult to understand. A girl likes a confident looking face.

Girls like a masculine face. Brad Pitt is good looking because his face appears very confident looking (rugged looking, chiseled cheekbone, protruding chin etc). His eyes has a certain allure as if he was analyzing what he is seeing (a feature common with highly confident males). Go see Troy, and pay close attention to his eyes to get an idea.

A feminie looking guy can be consider cute, hot, or handsome; but will not be attractive to most girls. Look at Ryan Seacrest (Sorry, I am watching "american idol" as I write this). He can be consider handsome; but not attractive because he does not have that confident look that Brad Pitt has.
this is really interesting, do you think there is a way to get his same gaze? i mean, if ur eyes are naturally beautiful, how can you improve your gaze? i've been lookin' for some advice on the internet, but couldn't find anything

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want physical appeal, you have to work for it! I have a lot of respect for anyone who works hard to look their best and, in my opinion, they have earned the compliments and attention they receive.

For the record, this is me: http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=O8SLHQO&key=JJC

The pic was taken last summer and I'm considerably more clean cut and "metrosexual" these days.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea that women are attracted to masculinity is logical, but definitely not a universal truth. Many women love effeminate and babyfaced men and are repulsed by prominent traits of masculinity. It all depends on the woman.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
The idea that women are attracted to masculinity is logical, but definitely not a universal truth. Many women love effeminate and babyfaced men and are repulsed by prominent traits of masculinity. It all depends on the woman.
Very true.

Further, apoparently the real magic happens with the combination of masculine and feminine traits-i.e., large eyes combined with a good jawline (cf. Mr Pitt.)

Btw, the penny's dropped! I wondered what had happened to Dirtheart.