Are you Good-Looking???

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am pleasant looking say a 6 or a 7. Never going to turn heads or pull girls based on my looks alone but I think most girls are within my league. It does mean though I have to rely a lot more on personality, charm and confidence and chemistry.

I am happy with my lot. If I was model good looking then although I would get lots of girls it would just be because of my looks, while now I know if I get a girl it is a combination of everything about me.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just remembered that a chick (ugly) told all her HOT friends at this one holiday resort when they first all saw me and I left the room to get ready for the night, she (the ugly chick) sat her 5 hot friends down and said "Nobody dares goes near that guy" -- Now, that is a confidence boost.
Another thing, this girl friend of mine told me her sister thinks im a "sexgod"

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_Joffe
I just remembered that a chick (ugly) told all her HOT friends at this one holiday resort when they first all saw me and I left the room to get ready for the night, she (the ugly chick) sat her 5 hot friends down and said "Nobody dares goes near that guy" -- Now, that is a confidence boost.
Yeah me too most girls in my school are intimidated to talk to me. So i never go for them, and now they think im gay.

on compliments, the best one i ever got was that a girl said to her friend that i was the sexiest guy she had EVER seen in her life. - There was a nice boost

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
got anymore? you're up to 8 now;)

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill keep thinking, fatality. Im answering the threads question..

Dingus

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's really interesting is that through all the times I've been told I was very good looking, cute, hot, etc, I never once developed a lasting confidence from these comments. This just goes to show that you must find the confidence within yourself. Sure it feels great to have a girl come up to you and say how her and all her friends think you're so good looking and ask why you don't have a girlfriend, but that high never seems to last more than a day, at least for me. Of course, all the compliments I get are about my face. I'm really skinny and have never had a comment about my body, which of course is always in the back of my mind.
In a way being complimented on my looks all the time, by both women my age and much much older, and several men in the city (yikes!) has made me even more self-conscious and leaves me feeling all the more awkward in social situations.

I'm so happy I'm finally taking the weight lifting seriously. I can things really starting to come together as I move closer to mass building.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm consistently in the 'very cute' category with the 7-8s (more or less on par with me on the looks level). The 6s and below think I'm a god or hate my ****ing guts (I'm ****y). I've only had a few 9s and above lust for me, and it was usually due to social proof or some other type of 'proof'. I don't think the bombshells like me based on looks alone, so that's why I visit seduction communities.

I once I had a cute girl (7.5) tell me that I had the body of a "slave" (as in a mandingo slave-stud) while looking me in the eyes. I think she wanted to eat my nut right then and there. LOL. :D

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dingus i can relate to you, ive had so many compliments ive forgoteen them and lately when i get complimented im like "o.k" it doesnt get my confidence up anymore, so many girls say im Hot, im used to it by now...its like an everyday thing i dont even take notice of. When i walk in the street and girls shout out their windows whilst driving or stare at me, I just ignore it because its been built into my everyday life.

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Layla, can you think of any other things?
Actually, there are many and ill give you some that stand out.

There are constantly girls trying to get pictures of me without a shirt and last year there was one going around the school which was sort of weird. It was definitely an ego boost though.

Another time an older woman 25+ said that i looked italian and that i was beautiful.

Im also considered by most to look like im at least 18 years old and when i tell them im 15 they say i'll look very good when i get older.

I south beach one time i was asked to model for some clothing company(i declined, i was only there for vacation)

Ive been told by many girls that im the hottest guy in the school.

There are more but i forget most of them. Like dingus and don joffee said now i just say thanks or OK. When people give me compliments to my face i usually get all flustered and i dont know what to say.

Anyways, sorry for bragging or anything but it feels good and its boosting my confidence writing this:cool:

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good on you Layla, become the ultimate. We are on the same boat. You should do some modelling, its boosted my confidence.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed when i was a SR. in highschool back in '99 when i actually had my first girlfriend. When a girl says it to me now, it doesn't mean as much to me as it once did.

Some girls say cute and some say handsome
I've been call gorgeous, good looking, very attractive, cute, handsome and of course sexy.

It actually works against me when i use C&F lines with females implying how a look. It in someway turns them off so i stopped doing it.

B

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to sound jealous or anything because I'm not quite what I was in high school, (First semester freshman year was rough on me) but to assume that people are intimidated by you specifically due to your looks alone sounds rather conceited. And to assume that other good looking people are lonely because everyone is jealous/afraid of them is also an ignorant thing to say. What if they're just arrogant a$$holes. From what I hear, it's quite a turnoff. Looks are a great asset, but if a girl gets to know you and that's all you have, you're going to be rather lonely except for maybe a few shallow girls. This is just my take on it, and I'm not having bitter feelings towards anyone.

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good on you Layla, become the ultimate. We are on the same boat. You should do some modelling, its boosted my confidence.

Yeah i really want to get into it but i dont know how. I mean, ive never been asked here where i live. Do you know what one must do to become a model?

Thanks

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is some real **** now.

I've also noticed that some people-specifically goodlooking people- are forced into being stuckup.

You can't blame them really.It's like if your nice you're "fake" and people think your slow & if you act normal,your "distant and cold".

So either way some people are going to wanna **** you over.No matter what you say or do.There's gonna be a line around the block of people who wanna see you fall on your face.

It's sad really,really sad. Especially to see men act that way.I mean do women have your mind so desperate and fvcked up that your trynna sabatoge another man's life?Haters are really losers.

You gotta find balance too.

You have to make a decision.Some doors will open up for you and you will receive less hate if you act cool.

So I say go with that.

Be easy and stay out of trouble cuz you'll always be a target.

Let me tell you,freshman year in Highschool was a nightmare for me the hoes had it in for me,damn near got me kicked out of shcool by spreading rumors to teachers.I even had to fight my best freind cuz some chick snitched on me.

All cuz I didn't talk to them,can you belive that?lol.

And I didn't give a fvck either back then I didn't switch up school or anything.

Sophmore year those *****es smile at me,expecting me to talk to them ...like I don't know what's going on.

Four years kid,four years of tension and anxiety everytime I stepped into class.Going to school everyday with that bull**** hanging over my head.I did not give a fvck just bullheaded sh!t. never spoke one word to half those hoes in highschool....

...and they never stopped gossiping either.When I go back to jerz I here rumor after rumor about "what he's really doing down south".

I realize now that sometimes you have to take a dive but at the same time I know how worthless people are when they want to be.

Till this day I still feel that anger in the pit of my stomach towards them.Like they stole away a part of my life.

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if that previous post was directed towards me, but I don't have any anger towards "beautiful people." I know many "beautiful people" who act like normal guys. I can tell when some of them are being fake. Almost none of the ones I know are *******s because they can't be. But the guys who go out of their way to have shirts that would fit a 2nd grader or try to find any other way to show off, it just looks ridiculous to me. I see some guys walking around who try to tense up their muscles all day like walking around with tensed forearms and triceps or whenever they bend their elbows, they're tensing their biceps. Once again, not everyone does this, but I know some guys who do. I also see girls with big knockers who arch their backs so they can project them even more, and everyone makes fun of her.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it wasn't directed towards anyone,man.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good pointz Real - i've chewed some of the same dirt. One girl liked me so much that she told a different one i like that i did alot of drugs etc. - total BS.

It almost comes down to a thing where one girl can't have you, she'll make sure none them want you by smearing your rep, making you look like an azzhole etc.

Robertinho

Reaction score
I've had a variety of great compliments over the years, my favorites include....

"Utterly Gorgeous" :D

"F**king fit" :D

But somethimes i think women get carried away with it all and I do find it hard to gauge my attractiveness. However, although I'm not sure what they really see in me, i'm certainly not complaining. :D