America lowers men's self esteem

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Competition can be a great motivating factor - but it diminishes. we are human beings we want to be appreciated and cared for-in hyper competitive cities - most men in the west have a mountain to climb in the sexual market place - most women in the East are in a tricky spot economically also surrounded by low quality - low earning men. Imagine being a woman in Ukraine around Ukrainian men who earn 200 dollars a month and spend most their weekends getting drunk - Or a woman in Thailand who's earning 200 dollars a month and has a low quality dating pool of men around him earning a similar low wage with low prospects- im not sure in this case whether competition brings out the best in people - rather it can make women depressed , panic - albeit they work hard to maintain their looks.

Similarly in the UK cities like London that are hyper competitive if you're a man - even if you're a millionaire youre around 100,000s of other people who are too- its hard to stand out or to feel appreciated or the US which is full of entitled women who treat men like **** for the most part. Yes the competition forced me into doing daygame and take responsibility of my life more- but it also made me feel hopeless between the ages of 16-21 that I had no hope of attracting anyone ever.
The feelings you describe at the end are a normal part of the human experience- they’re also what forge your resolve snd character and help you clarify what is important to you as a person.

When you tell me that a member of a relatively free society, in which China could even be considered, does not do anything even so much as move out of their situation if need be for a better life, you’re not going to find a sympathetic recipient on my end to that line of thinking. I don’t feel bad for the Ukrainian men nor their women who choose freely to live and deal in those situations. We all make mistakes, but continuing down their path is where it becomes a personal responsibility.