America lowers men's self esteem

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very Anglo looking (English), how would I likely fare in Eastern Europe?
You would kill it in the Carribean, Sub Saharan Africa, Latina America and Asia. I dont think you will stand out enough to kill it in slavic nations. I may be wrong though.

I used to live in the Carribean and white dudes did well.

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of people will disagree with you on this. There are many guys who check all the boxes that are important to women and still have very few opportunities.
That's why we can say that's something is wrong in the current dating market. Women are completely illogical these days.
geographically its just hard to be appreciated as a man in the west. -

having doing daygame in China, Kazakstan and Saudi comparing the reactions to London it was just far easier in south east asia than it was in London. Hoeflation is real in the west- I see my female cousins in America being treated like Princesses despite not being much themselves beauty wise compared to women of the east they also treat their men with far less respect. The east we have hoedisinflation where I see very average western men with women they absolutely wouldn't be able to get in the west.

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to mention all the guys who keep whining about the inequality and unfairness of it all. Please stop the whining and complaining, that is like gossiping, something for women.

You want to be a man? You will have to learn how to deal with adversity.

And not by making yourself into a victim.
blanket statements like this whilst in theory seem correct there is also time management aspect involved too

Compared doing daygame to London To Shanghai I was able to get as many lays in Shanghai as I was in London with 3 times less approaching , with more enjoyable dates and women who had all in all a better loving more caring attitude than the women I dated in Western cities.

Men's SMV matters a lot in the position they are in with the quality of men around them - if they are scarce asset they will be treated better- a lot of men's dating problems can be solved to some degree by meeting women in different areas and they will save a lot of time and get a lot more success where they are valued.

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't disagree that the dating market sucks and is probably the worst its ever been. But I stand firm that if you check the majority of the boxes that are important to women, you will have plenty of opportunity. I can't feel sorry for the guys that aren't willing to put the work in. Its not like the competition is fierce to be in the top 30% of men that have the best chances with women.
it's the worst its been in the west whilst being the best time to be alive in south east Asia as a white man with decent smv you can slay pretty well.

Young working class men in western countries probably suffer the most as they might not be able to move to Asia or don't have the maturity to figure out the grass is greener in other nations. Men in the west are very naive and due to hoeflation probably aren't self aware of their value in other nations

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's the worst its been in the west whilst being the best time to be alive in south east Asia as a white man with decent smv you can slay pretty well.

Young working class men in western countries probably suffer the most as they might not be able to move to Asia or don't have the maturity to figure out the grass is greener in other nations. Men in the west are very naive and due to hoeflation probably aren't self aware of their value in other nations
I got a buddy who went to asian and Colombia for the first time in his life 2 years ago. He is in his mid40's very attractive guy even for his age (no diddy)> The guy mentioned to me the quality of women blew his mind away in Colombia for example he was on a date with a woman and she asked him for permission to go to the bathroom. In America a woman might be already halfway to the bathroom before she tells you lol

The most interesting part was he told me he felt "Overwhelmed" with all the matches he was getting on dating apps. In Asia/Colombia he was matching with 6 s-8's regularly in America he gets a lot of 3s-4s. Maybe for some, the grass is greener on the other side?

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe for some, the grass is greener on the other side?
It wouldn't be surprising to learn that many men who go overseas for the express purpose of hunting for poonany BELIEVE ahead of time "It will be easier", then start to behave more socially once they land in Bangok or Rio De Janerio. They'dve gotten similar results had they done the exact same thing in Los Angeles and London

And before anyone starts screeching "But MeToo, 3rd Wave Feminism!!!"etc, etc... False rape accusations and psycho women are dangers men face EVERYWHERE, and at all times in history. Any guy who dreams of a Utopia where this isn't the case is well-advised to stay out of the proverbial kitchen, and remain content with dumpster diving

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a buddy who went to asian and Colombia for the first time in his life 2 years ago. He is in his mid40's very attractive guy even for his age (no diddy)> The guy mentioned to me the quality of women blew his mind away in Colombia for example he was on a date with a woman and she asked him for permission to go to the bathroom. In America a woman might be already halfway to the bathroom before she tells you lol

The most interesting part was he told me he felt "Overwhelmed" with all the matches he was getting on dating apps. In Asia/Colombia he was matching with 6 s-8's regularly in America he gets a lot of 3s-4s. Maybe for some, the grass is greener on the other side?
I day gamed in China and I say the quality there is definitely higher than London and the US - you also get respect a lot more for being a westerner there- I don't see this as "victim hood" I see it as just analysing which market is the best for a man to be in. Of course some degree of daygame skills and seduction is required to optimise results- it will always be the case but in general you have to work a lot less hard to get a lot more in Asia and Latin America than you have to do in Western European , Canadian, American and Australia.

Having dated Australian, British, Canadian, American , Chinese, Taiwanese, Brazilian girls I'd say most defiantly I felt most valued with Taiwanese, Chinese and Brazilian women- The Australians, Americans and Canadians seemingly came with a lot more baggage , nagged alot more and all together were more masculine compared to women from more traditional societies like Taiwan and Brazil. Once you date women from said countries its borderline impossible to go back to the western girls.

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
It wouldn't be surprising to learn that many men who go overseas for the express purpose of hunting for poonany BELIEVE ahead of time "It will be easier", then start to behave more socially once they land in Bangok or Rio De Janerio. They'dve gotten similar results had they done the exact same thing in Los Angeles and London

And before anyone starts screeching "But MeToo, 3rd Wave Feminism!!!"etc, etc... False rape accusations and psycho women are dangers men face EVERYWHERE, and at all times in history. Any guy who dreams of a Utopia where this isn't the case is well-advised to stay out of the proverbial kitchen, and remain content with dumpster diving
after a month of daygame in China (and as someone who's gamed extensively in London by comparison) I said it was easier- women were more friendly and appreciative

that doesn't mean every approach went well and that certainly doesn't mean every date lead to sex but I did feel a lot more respected and genuinely enjoyed the dating scene a lot more. London it felt a lot tougher- less approaches would convert to dates and far less of these dates lead to sex- I also felt I was walking on tighter rope with the women as they had more options compared to the women I dated in Asia and Brazil.

of course there are psychos everywhere - there are still blow outs and bad dates regardless , but all together it was a more enjoyable experience.

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score

competition is great in that it can bring the best out of you- it can motivate you to be better , improve your social skills and improve your life - but it also gets to a point where too much competition and hoeflation and damage morale and cause some men to loose motivation - so its a fine balancing act .

Im not encouraging men to move to Thailand asap but there are countries like Korea, China and Brazil where if game is applied probably yields a lot more quality for less effort than the UK and US

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
competition is great in that it can bring the best out of you- it can motivate you to be better , improve your social skills and improve your life - but it also gets to a point where too much competition and hoeflation and damage morale and cause some men to loose motivation - so its a fine balancing act .

Im not encouraging men to move to Thailand asap but there are countries like Korea, China and Brazil where if game is applied probably yields a lot more quality for less effort than the UK and US
Is it true that Japanese and Filipina girls have the nicest butts and curves in asia>

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Competitive situations and incentives are what fulfill the personal needs of most people and have been proven time and again to advance progress and causes in all societies throughout history. Even the Chinese, pre and post communism would admit this fact. It’s the removal of the competitive structure and incentives that causes societies and individuals to collapse and fail. As evolved as humanity has become intellectually and culturally, at the end of the day, it’s always down to what is known as the Pareto Principle- 20% of the universe creates 80% of the progress - and sexual habits and practices are attuned to that principle, whether we want to admit it or not.

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it true that Japanese and Filipina girls have the nicest butts and curves in asia>
never had sex with a Filipino - only went on one coffee date with one and it amounted to nothing - Ironically the race that has "blown me out the most" has been Filipino women- maybe they don't like my look or Middle Eastern ancestry
Japanese - slept with 1 in China and she was a beauty - a very loving and caring person too.

Overall I'd say Koreans are the best - Seoul has the highest volume of attractive women imo, theres just great looking women at every corner

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Competitive situations and incentives are what fulfill the personal needs of most people and have been proven time and again to advance progress and causes in all societies throughout history. Even the Chinese, pre and post communism would admit this fact. It’s the removal of the competitive structure and incentives that causes societies and individuals to collapse and fail. As evolved as humanity has become intellectually and culturally, at the end of the day, it’s always down to what is known as the Pareto Principle- 20% of the universe creates 80% of the progress - and sexual habits and practices are attuned to that principle, whether we want to admit it or not.
Competition can be a great motivating factor - but it diminishes. we are human beings we want to be appreciated and cared for-in hyper competitive cities - most men in the west have a mountain to climb in the sexual market place - most women in the East are in a tricky spot economically also surrounded by low quality - low earning men. Imagine being a woman in Ukraine around Ukrainian men who earn 200 dollars a month and spend most their weekends getting drunk - Or a woman in Thailand who's earning 200 dollars a month and has a low quality dating pool of men around him earning a similar low wage with low prospects- im not sure in this case whether competition brings out the best in people - rather it can make women depressed , panic - albeit they work hard to maintain their looks.

Similarly in the UK cities like London that are hyper competitive if you're a man - even if you're a millionaire youre around 100,000s of other people who are too- its hard to stand out or to feel appreciated or the US which is full of entitled women who treat men like **** for the most part. Yes the competition forced me into doing daygame and take responsibility of my life more- but it also made me feel hopeless between the ages of 16-21 that I had no hope of attracting anyone ever.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after a month of daygame in China (and as someone who's gamed extensively in London by comparison) I said it was easier- women were more friendly and appreciative
Or so they seemed. It's entirely possible that in Cantonese or Mandarin, these broads were voicing sentiments such as "Ordinarily I wouldn't let this guy so much as sniff my bunghole, much less take me to bed, or bend me over a desk. Alas, I really need to get stuffed by something more visceral than a vibrator, so he'll have to do for now"