All Hell breaks loose in the backbreaker household

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had typed this out and as I hit post, the site went up for maintenance and I did not want to type all this out again, but I would be doing a disservice by not posting this, I feel I somewhat owe it to the forum. oh this is good lol.

Started Wednesday. Some background, I live in Monrovia, CA which is outside of LA. I leased out my company about a month ago, right now I am in the process of basically training my assistant to take over sales, something I agreed to do, and something she wants to do (more money for her). She should double her salary when it's all said and done and she can do my job for the most part as it is, but selling websites is an artform that I have perfected over the last 3 years and the key to my entire business.

Anyway, I don't have an office. Every last one of my programmers outside my assistant lives in a different state. no need. wasted income, i work from my work room at home. When I HAVE to met someone, i go to the offical meeting place, lol, starbucks.

I agreed to meet with my assistant for the next 2 months for 3 hours a day and made a game plan of what i was going to walk her through. We actually tarted last week so this Wednesday was the 2nd time i was meeting her.

anyway.. and this is important. I am the definition of a gym snob, I will only go to he best, and the best is about 30 minutes from home. Hell my fiancee goes there she knows what gym I go to.

Okay, she lives in an apartment about 10 minutes away from where we met. So I left the gym, threw on some clothes and met her at starbucks.

Trying to paint the picture here. As I have said before, my assistant is not ugly. To be 40 she's actually pretty. She'd be a solid 7 by this board's standards.

Okay, so we are sitting there and I'm trying to show her how to do what, using my laptop, so she's sitting next to me.

So, when my fiancee walked in starbucks, I was actually happy to see her. I mean what are the ****ing odds, come sit down for a minute, she had never met my assistant. She never met my son either and I would have liked for her to see my son.

Anyway it took me a few seconds to really grasp the situation after i saw the look on her face and she stormed out back to the car.. I was like oh. ****. this is going to be fun.

I was not in the wrong, so I finished what I came there for. Me doing what I am do ng is how you are able to drive off in your convertible Mercedes while not working. That took about another hour.

I had cut off my phone. I know my fiancee, like me, we are pretty easy going but when we snap,. we SNAP and when i cut on my phone i had like 10 missed calls. she had invented ****ing words to call me lol.

anyway, i walk in the house not knowing what to expect and trying to see how to play this, i mean, i really did not do ****, I mean I would tell you guys if I was, and i'm not. this **** came straight out of curb your enthusiasm.

Okay, she lives in an apartment about 10 mintues away from where we met. So I left the gym, threw on some clothes and met her at starbucks.

Trying to paint the picture here. As I have said before, my assistant is not ugly. To be 40 she's actually pretty. She'd be a solid 7 by this board's standards.

Okay, so we are sitting there and I'm trying to show her how to do what, using my laptop, so she's sitting next to me.

So, when my fiancee walked in starbucks, I was actually happy to see her. I mean what are the ****ing odds, come sit down for a minute, she had never met my assistant. She never met my son either and I would have liked for her to see my son.

Anyway it took me a few seconds to really grasp the situation after i saw the look on her face and she stormed out back to the car.. I was like oh. ****. this is going to be fun.

I was not in the wrong, so I finished what I came there for. Me doing what I am do ng is how you are able to drive off in your convertible Mercedes while not working. That took about another hour.

I had cut off my phone. I know my fiancee, like me, we are pretty easy going but when we snap,. we SNAP and when i cut on my phone i had like 10 missed calls. she had invented ****ing words to call me lol.

anyway, i walk in the house not knowing what to expect and trying to see how to play this, i mean, i really did not do ****, I mean I would tell you guys if I was, and i'm not. this **** came straight out of curb your enthusiasm.

So i get home and the first thing i do is tell her to come talk to me, we need to d scuss the 800 pound guerrilla in the room. I could go the "***** dont' question what I do" route but I do love the woman and frankly,. some things need explaining, this being one of them. while I didn't' do anything wrong I would have made it worse by going that route.

So, she walks at me crying, balling really and I hadn't gotten 2 words out my mouth and she just slaps the living **** out of me. Like if you could write a book for "how to slap the **** out of a man for dummies", this would have been one of the picture examples, she meant that ****.

Now, that tested me a little. in 3 years, we have gotten in a few spats, nothing EXTREMELY serious, but i could tell this was going there. Ironically, or not, the last "big" argument we got into was she thinking I was flirting a little too much with a waitress at a restaurant.

She actually busted my lip she hit me so hard. I am surprised at how well I handled that situation and the only way I did, was I kept reminding myself.. how the **** would you react if you walked in starbucks and saw your girl sitting plump next to a very attractive man laughing and having a good time. We say what we do but emotions get the best of us and she was very emotional so I cut her a ****load of slack.

anyway, after about 10 minutes of hearing it, I finally calmed her down and explained what had happened. You could see the "oh ****" look on her face because my explanation just made too much sense. The times added up, it was perfectly plauable, and she knew i had a female assistant I had told her before she's ugly, not, oh i want to **** her not ugly but hey, she's not a bad looking woman. She really has become more of the mother I never had, we are very close in a motherly/son type of way actually. when I feel like ranting now she is the first person I call and visa versa. She knows how much I respect my assistant, she just didn't know THAT WAS HER.

anyway, after I calm her down I call my assistant and she wanted to know how much **** I took, and I took a picture of my busted lip and showed it to her lol. She got on the phone and told her hey, that was me there, you have nothing to worry about, your man is not cheating on you.

I learned alot. First, my girl is a ****ing solider lol. I like that. I mean, the busted lip ****ing sucks (not really i've done worse to myself), for you guys wondering why I always talk about my fiancee, that woman cares about me, alot. If you could see the look on her face when she saw me and see how relived she was when she knew I wasn't cheating.

One of the things that kinda initially made her stand out from the pac of women i was screwing back in the day, is that i spotted ealry on that she had a backbone and was not afraid of letting me know when she though I was wrong or in the wrong. I hqae a way of inteimeating people, my demanor, and she doesn't give a damn, she will tell it like it is.

We got to talking once things calmed down, and the more she started explaining I was like damn you know.. yeah I can see where you were coming from, I mean, what guy goes to starbucks all the way across the other side of LA when there is a starbucks literarly, 2 blocks away from him, when he isn't cheating?

Then she said she often wonders what I am doing but doesn't want to ask becuase she does trust me but she does care about me and has often pondered why I am not as open with my schedule (Because truth be told, she doesn't give a **** what i am doing, what she does give a **** about is am i ****ing someone else.. if i walked out the door and said hey babe, i'm going to the gym, i promise you I won't **** anyone while i'm gone" she would be perfectly content with what else I did in the day. women don't give a **** what you are doing, they give a **** who you are doing.)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, all was going good, I was getting a nice ****ing sympathy back-rub and everything, knew I had some damn good makeup sex coming later.. then I had an Epiphany

WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU DOING AT THAT STARBUCKS?

As it turned out, I had an extremely plausible reason for being there. It's right next to my gym and close to my assistants house. Actually even more plausible because I my plan for that day was to go get sized up by my tailor as I'm having a suit made and he is in that area.

She on other hand lol, didn't. I knew I had her when I said it. She said (Stuttering) "I was going grocery shopping". I didn't even bother responding to that ****. I looked at her and said "are you ****ing stalking me lol". There is a ****ing grocery store 3 miles from our house AND a wal mart and a target not too far form our house all in monrivia.

You know, I never would have put it together if she would not have insisted on how much she wonders what I do during the day. why the **** not just ask lol? hell, I would love to have you along with me some times, I actually LIKE you, I actually like spending time with you, but you have your life and I have mine.

So I get her to spill the beans, she admits, she saw a name on my caller ID on my phone while I was in the shower, and it was from a woman she did not know (first of all, who the **** programs a phone number in their phone with a woman they are cheating with, how to cheat 101 babe). The fact that I had it programmed in should have told you enough to know I did not care about you kno0wing how that was.

Then, after a few drinks, I got the FULL story out of her. she had got curious and checked my voice mail and there was a woman who wanted to still make sure we were meeting at starbucks tomorrow. I listend to the message (she was smart enough to make it unread or unlessoned to) and verbatim what she said "hey backbreaker this is andrea, I just wanted to make sure we are still on for tomorrow at 9:30, ttyl"./ you know.. I can kinda see it. But the point is she never should have listened to the message. I don't appreciate that. Id ont' appropriate you thinking i'm stupid enough to use that phone anyway if I was going to cheat on you, or any phone you could find (my dad actually has a cheat cell phone he keeps in the glove compartment of his car, i bull**** you not... which my step mom found back in 2003 and kicked him out the house for 6 months lol) And I don't appropriate the invasion of prvicay. When she goes out with her girlfriends, hell I don't say two words to her. They go for drinks often, do girl bull**** stuff, I want her to have a life. I don't want her life to me me and I damn sure, don 't want my entire lire to be her. I'm sure if I randomly walked into one of the bars I might find her in a situation that looked odd. I'm sure I might catch a guy buying ad rink for her, man I've been there. she's pretty ****ing hot, I'm sure there isn't a "don't hit on me meter" on the top of her head. But I respect the fact that she cares about enough that she would nto step out side the relationship and quite frankly, anyone she did would be a step down, she knows it as well as I do.

(quick non relaivant story, 6 years ago I took amber to a night club. she put it togher that night guys. every guy there was on her. I wasn't anywhere near her, we had went with mutual friends, I like to dance, she could not dance to save her life. we caught up with each other a few times. my friends looked at her and said dude some guys are over there trying to talk to her, dude.. i was like what.. they were like dude you aren't going to do anything? I said dude, why? i'm the best looking guy here? i dont' give a **** what they do, she's home with me. and that was that, and she did (and if i recall got a nice BJ on the way home)

anyway back to the story at hand. I told her I was going out this morning and would be home later on, which.. quite frankly.. lol, about what the **** I do everyday. Racing is down at del mar, I am not driving 2 hours every day to that track in the race day, I will be back to catch the first post from home. The plan was to head over to starbucks to about 11:30, catch subway and get a lunch sandwich, catch my tailor and hope to be home right before the first post at del mar which was going to be 2pm. Anyway, she got the bright idea to just see what I was up to. And I have to say, she did a ****ing great job because I had no clue I was being tailed. She said she saw my assistant walk in.. she walked by the door (without me seeing her) and saw me sitting next to her and could not control herself and walked in.

So I ask her first, she could have saved me 1. a busted lip 2. a lot of drama by just ****ing asking "who is andrea (my assistant)". I mean, there is trust, and I do trust my girl, but if I see a name I don't know on her caller ID yes I'm going ask who it is even if it's just a reflex.

Another thing I learned, from her mistake..sometimes the ovbious is right in front of you. All of this could have been avoided if she had just swallowed some ****ing pride and said hey who is this. she would not have come off as jealous, at least to me, she would have came off as a ****ing woman in 3 year relationship wondering who this woman is calling her man. nothing more nothing less.

Gotta admit, did not peg her as the stalking type but with that said, we all do stupid ass **** sometimes in relationships when emotions are involed and if anything I know she cares about me and the thought of me with another woman probably drove her to do things she would not normally do in normal circumstances.

We actually got some **** off our chest when it was all said and done. 3 years in a
relationship and she is still worried, seriously worried about losing me. I'm doing something right. I told her hey babe, let's put the cards on the table, this is not the first time you have haled off and went ape**** becuase you got jealous. I mean it was kinda cute at the restaurant to be honest, but.. you ****ing busted my lip. I told her, straight from the sosuave playbook, if you are being woman enough for me, and all my needs are being met here, and quite honestly, they are.. why the hell do you think I have not posted for 4 days lol, you could learn to cook a little better but hey we all have downfalls, you have nothing to worry about. Hell you are 34 and look better than 9 out of 10 24 year olds in LA right now, in shape, smart, funny, we are passionate about the same things in life, you get me, what makes me tick, you sale yourself short.

Anyway, that was very interesting, and to be frank we had so much makeup sex I have not slept in 2 days (dead serious) and i'm about to keel over so i'm out.

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude u let your woman hit you like you were a streetwalker and she was your pimp.

If you havent lost your frame yet, your on your way out bro.

I'm not an advocate of beating on women, but I feel if she wants to hit like a man, she needs to be treated like a man. You should of slapped her back. You think she will respect a man she pimp slapped and didnt do anything in return?

And be honest, if the script was flipped and you stalked her @ starbucks and popped her in the lip, you would be in jail right now.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, okay

I live in the real world, the world not ran by internet pimps and relationship philosophers. In the real world, people **** up. No one is perfect. There are acceptable ****ups and unacceptable ****ups.

Yes, hit a woman for the sake of hitting her when the sole reason she hit me was becuase she was emotionally distraught over the fact that she thought I was cheating on her.

I have a child by this woman and we will be married early next year, i know her like a book. In 3 years that is the first time she has hit me. I bench press about 3 times her weight i would break her in half, this has nothing to do with psychical dominance or keeping the frame. she is a woman who has bore a child to a man, and is in love and got distraught over the idea that her life as she knew it could be over and made a mistake. And I assure you she knows she ****ed up and no i'm not happy about it but considering the circumstances it's a ****up i'm willing to take in stride.

I don't have to hit a woman to 'keep the frame'. nor do i have to explain myself to you, but the only reason i'm even bothering to respond is to show you an appropriate, well adjusted thought process person in a normal relationship, not an internet dj who has so many rules, mandates that he has a warped view of reality.

The reality is, peple are going to **** up. You are going to **** up. Hell if you want to know the truth, i was flirting with that girl in the resturant. she wasn't making that up. she knew what she saw and called me on it. I had had a few drinks and she was smoking hot. we had only been dating 4 months at the time. And she wasn't even so much mad that I was fliritng with her, she knew at the time I was actually dating other women, i Had not completely settled down yet, she didn't appreciate me doing it in her face and she told me dammit I was going to respect her while I was with her. And you know what she was completely right, I should not have done that to her in her face.

IN real life relationships, people are going to make mistakes and going to grow.

If I thought she was abusive she would have been gone a long time ago. Hell my mom slapped me before, once, my mother would rather burn in hell then hit any of her kids. she did not believe in physical abuse. at all. that does not mean I should slap my mom to keep the frame, or that my mother was abusive? no, she got pissed off at something I said i said and hailed off and slapped the **** out of me. sometimes, getting slapped, just means you got slapped. I probably didn't deserve to get slapped then.. thinking back on it, I didn't, but you know what, **** happens sometimes.

When dealing with abuse for instance you have to take it in correlation with that persons' overall behavior. In otherwords, her slapping me, is out of context with her nromal behavior. there is a difference between getting slapped and getting abused by a person. I just got slapped. **** happens.

Now because I see you are kinda new, I will give you another example. Amber a girl I dated for a year about 6 years ago, I came home late one night, I forgot what.. oh, i was just ****ing plastered and stayed over my friends (my best friends house, no cheating). I walked threw the door and she just unloaed DVD's on me lol, then threw my keys out the window. Amber.. had issues. that i will not get into. But when i took those issues into context with what she did, i had made up my mind about 5 minutes after she threw the DVD that i would be leaving soon and we broke up the next week.

I can hit a woman but just becuase i hit a woman doesn't mean I hit women. does that make sense? I've never hit a woman in my lifted, my fiancee although actually taller then me is so tiny i would probably seriously inure her, there is nothing she could stop do to physically stop me from doing anything I want to do her.

So with that in mind, you have to take into conext again what you said about hitting. yes, I would probably be in jail if I hit her. but you know what, in the context of things, the bottom line is she knows, she really can't hurt me (and she didn't, although i did milk that **** for all I could lol) and I know i could seriously hurt her. so yes, I kinda do have to hold myself to a higher standard. Is it fair? kinda, not really.

Her hardest hit she could come up with was a little more than a love tap. If I hit her with the equal amount of force I would break her jaw.

That is one thing of my dad's game I never did like. Very few women to under his skin, but the few that did... wow. i have seen my dad lose control, break car windows, break down doors,hit women, hit my mom if you want to know the truth. that **** is not pretty. And my dad like me works out religiously, isn't small. My dad can hurt someone if pissed off.

physical abuse is vastly overrated. you date someone long enough **** will happen in any relationship. love taps here or there. You date someone for 3 years, that person will a few times, do **** that you have never expected them to do , simply because, they are human beings. There is a big difference between a lovers squall and a abusive relationship.

Last edited:

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
lol, okay

u don't think it's a huge red flag, that she had no problem hitting you like a B$#@^?

Now she knows she can get away with slapping u around, what's next?

I'm not asking to be a prick, we're all brothers here, but if a friend IRL told u the same story u just came out with, what would be ur advise?

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FLGuy said:
u don't think it's a huge red flag, that she had no problem hitting you like a B$#@^?

Now she knows she can get away with slapping u around, what's next?

I'm not asking to be a prick, we're all brothers here, but if a friend IRL told u the same story u just came out with, what would be ur advise?
Dude are you serious?

I probably wouldn't advise my friend to beat his girlfriend. That seems like it might be a poor choice...you know, since he's probably 100 pounds heavier, 10x stronger, was uninjured, has the capacity for sympathy and an understanding of emotion.

What's next? Idk maybe backbreaker will turn into her prison b1tch and grow a vagina. Then she'll grow a beard and start shoving stuff up his ass.

Yeah, that's sounds right.

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice882 said:
Dude are you serious?

I probably wouldn't advise my friend to beat his girlfriend. That seems like it might be a poor choice...you know, since he's probably 100 pounds heavier, 10x stronger, was uninjured, has the capacity for sympathy and an understanding of emotion.

What's next? Idk maybe backbreaker will turn into her prison b1tch and grow a vagina. Then she'll grow a beard and start shoving stuff up his ass.

Yeah, that's sounds right.

I didn't say he needs to turn into an abuser.

But making excuses for his lady, is just AFCish.

You don't have to punch her in the jaw/knock some teeth out, but a strong slap is in order. Thanks to feminism, everyone is equal...if a woman can hit me I can hit her right back. Chivalry is dead, rightly so, if women behaved in a manner deserving of honor, they would be honored, since they don't, it's a brave new world.

Women need to have at the very least a little bit of fear for her man.

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I live in the real world, the world not ran by internet pimps and relationship philosophers. In the real world, people **** up. No one is perfect. There are acceptable ****ups and unacceptable ****ups.
I live in the real world too. And had a similar situation happen. My girl thought I was stepping out on her and she slapped me, I slapped her right back. I dropped her a few weeks later, but I can guarantee you she saw me in a different light going forward, I wasn't a pvssy who was going to take physical abuse from anyone.

backbreaker said:
Yes, hit a woman for the sake of hitting her when the sole reason she hit me was becuase she was emotionally distraught over the fact that she thought I was cheating on her.
So does that make it ok?

What's going to happen when ur son is older, and she thinks he is misbehaving, gets emotional and slaps him around? You gonna step up to the plate or make more excuses for her?

backbreaker said:
I have a child by this woman and we will be married early next year, i know her like a book.
To be frank if u really knew her THAT WELL, you would of known she was tailing u.

backbreaker said:
In 3 years that is the first time she has hit me. I bench press about 3 times her weight i would break her in half, this has nothing to do with psychical dominance or keeping the frame. she is a woman who has bore a child to a man, and is in love and got distraught over the idea that her life as she knew it could be over and made a mistake. And I assure you she knows she ****ed up and no i'm not happy about it but considering the circumstances it's a ****up i'm willing to take in stride.

Backbreaker, I've read a lot of your posts and I respect your successes in life, but your woman has got you on a leash.

After reading this post, if I could sum up your behavior in one word it would be "Excuse". You make excuse after excuse for her.

backbreaker said:
that does not mean I should slap my mom to keep the frame, or that my mother was abusive?

She's your mom, of course you shouldnt slap her, you dont have to live with her. You can cut her out of your life as punishment.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
This is the problem with having a kid with a chic... She DOES own Backbreaker now, so ofcourse she can slap him around. If she decided to leave, Backbreaker is screwed by the courts so he must kiss her ass.

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
This is the problem with having a kid with a chic... She DOES own Backbreaker now, so ofcourse she can slap him around. If she decided to leave, Backbreaker is screwed by the courts so he must kiss her ass.
That's why I got a vasectomy, they're cheap no reason every guy shouldn't get one unless they are actively trying to have a child.

shes older than bb too, so you got the mother/son dynamic going on as well.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
FLGuy said:
That's why I got a vasectomy, they're cheap no reason every guy shouldn't get one unless they are actively trying to have a child.

shes older than bb too, so you got the mother/son dynamic going on as well.

Is it reversible? What if you decide to have a kid later...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you not block a blow thrown by a woman? My girlfriend knows better than to try to slap me. She just throws sh!t at my head when I'm not looking. I hate those smart phones; they really hurt.

fwiw, I think the age difference between you two is the root of her insecurity. Having a child makes her feel even older.

And to the other guys here, things are different when you have been with someone longer, and I can only imagine even more so when you have a child together. It's not the same as casual dating where you drop a woman as soon as she pisses you off.

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Is it reversible? What if you decide to have a kid later...
http://www.ehow.com/facts_5016085_vasectomies-reversible.html

Even if a reverse vasectomy was not successful, I would be fine with adopting. Plenty of babies out there up for adoption.

And guys this is not an excuse to be having sex without a condom. You can still catch all kinds of diseases.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
How do you not block a blow thrown by a woman?

That's true... a few months ago my drunk girlfriend attacked me trying to get her car keys so she could drive drunk. I deflected her punches and body slammed her.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
How do you not block a blow thrown by a woman? My girlfriend knows better than to try to slap me. She just throws sh!t at my head when I'm not looking. I hate those smart phones; they really hurt.

fwiw, I think the age difference between you two is the root of her insecurity. Having a child makes her feel even older.

And to the other guys here, things are different when you have been with someone longer, and I can only imagine even more so when you have a child together. It's not the same as casual dating where you drop a woman as soon as she pisses you off.
I mean dog the **** was text book. she didn't wind up or anything just bam.

I don't think it is I know it is. But **** what can I do.

funny thing is, she knows she is good looking. some here would probably even call her stuck up. She does have what you would call a ***** shield and I have seen it in place and it's quite funny. She hasn't lost "it"yet, still works out everyday and we go swimming quite often, I will still take her in a two piece over damn near everything I see out there and that's after having a child.

No. lol, she just knows I'm going to leave her when she's 40. She won't shake the idea. And truth be told, if was just about sex I probably would. But I really dig her and at some point man, you've ****ed all you can ****, you have had the KFC variety pack of ass, and I'm more interested in someone who while still hot/good looking, can actually be an asset to my life which she is.

I am prepared to look at her when she is 40 which I it's not like she is going to be chopped liver or anything, and look at a 24 year old, know I can **** the 24 year old if i felt like it, and be perfectly content with what I have ON THE CONDTION THAT SHE KEEPS DOING EVERYTHING SHE HAS DONE UP TO THIS POINT IN OUR RELATIONSHIP.. if just keeps being her, she has nothing to worry about.

While I like sex as much as the next guy my lifes ambition is not to **** everything that moves. I really like what she brings to the table as an overall package.

perfect example.. literary, i have not slept since Tuesday night. Litearly. she is determined to **** her way out of the dog house lol. We ****ed all night Wednesday, I got dressed to go to work.. while I do work from home I like to mix it up, some days I will go chill at Starbucks just not to be at home, gotta have some type variety. You have to try to make sure you don't be3come a recluse when you work from home, seriously work from home. she told me, no, you aren't' going anywhere.. in that tone like no.. you really aren't going anywhere like okay she's serious.. so we basically fast around and watched tv all day Thursday which was cool and ****ed. at least 10 times. Then last night well we had sex but at at bout 3am right when i thought i was going to get some resemblance of sleep my son wet the bed and could not go back to sleep and i took one for the team and styed up and watched cartoons with him until about 6 when i went to the gym.

I mean don't' get me wrong, I don't mind helping her but marathon sex in theory sounds ****ing great.
now see, she has had time to take cat naps here and there,. and she did go to sleep last night and slept pretty much all day to day. She is ****ined zoned out as we speak. i'm so tired, i can't go to sleep. that's how tired i am.

the reality is, I am an extremely ambitious person who works alot. I go to the gym 5 days a week at least, I generally like to go swimming once a week and I try to hit up the batting cage once a week, not to count the horse racing stuff I dof.. you know, ****ing all day puts a cramp in my life. And woke up this morning and tried to follow me in the shower.. she's a little freaking horn Toad, I don't think we have ever taken a shower together and not have had sex in some way, it's not possible. I had say look lol NO MORE SEX LOL I mean i was joking but i'm serious. I mean, babe, you don't have to out**** everyone to keep me lol. I'm good. Just keep doing what you were doing before wedneday. I mean I like sex, but sex should be a part of someones' normal life, not THEIR LIFE. I refuse to make sex my life and now it's friday night, i'm too tired to go anywhere, or even sleep, i felt like crap all day today.

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
That's true... a few months ago my drunk girlfriend attacked me trying to get her car keys so she could drive drunk. I deflected her punches and body slammed her.
I bet that turned her on.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a SERIOUS problem what I just read!!! There is no way to say it nicely either! She made physical contact with you and drew blood. That is a huge fvcking problem and I certainly would not be good with it either. I do not advocate hitting women, but if I were to have had the living **** out of me I am not sure I would have reacted in a cavalier manner like you are Backbreaker!

This is a BIG a$$ lack of respect and if you put up with it... well.... that is all on you.

WOW!!!! I usually dig what you have to offer, but I do not DIG this $hit at all. She has disrespected you as a man, as a lover, as a human, as a friend and all that is holy in your relationship!

If I were you, I may not kick her a$$ to the curb yet, but I would be contemplating it very much and I would definitely have to have some to time for myself to figure what I would do!

I just got in at 3:15 am and I read this garbage. Dude, you have a disrespectful woman on your hands that behaves like an untrained dog. Sorry man, but I call it like I see it.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BB- if I were you I would enrol in some serious Karate Classes , buy some body armor, replace your cutlery with plastic knifes and forks, and sign her up with an anger management program ( and perhaps consider a restaining order if she gets crazy again ) :D

Last edited:

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FLGuy said:
Jesus. Talk about cutting off your manhood. It's just my opinion, but honestly I'd NEVER advise a man to have a vasectomy. Not just because it's an unnecessary operation, but because to me, semen = manhood. OK, maybe I didn't really word that too well, but you can probably see where I went.

Women hitting men = BIG red flag, although there are circumstances where a warning (ONE warning and ONE ONLY) will suffice.