AFC buys my gf $450 necklace

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
OK SO SHE IS A HO, WHO IS GETTING GIFTS ADN OR MONEY FOR HER SERVICES.. NOTHING NEW HERE AT ALL.. More an more women are going this very lucrative rout capitalizing on the thousands of desperate males who cant find women..

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no worries, tangents are fun

Spend the money if you have it. That's what makes that AFC guy so sad - he does not really have this money to spend on her. He has two kids of his own and should be spending it on them. Maybe he thinks he is buying them a Mommy. If he was rich and could drop a grand without noticing, then it would still be AFC to try to buy her, but at least not so sad and pathetic.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
OK SO SHE IS A HO WHO IS GETTING GIFTS ADN OR MONEY FOR HER SERVICES.. NOTHING NEW HERE AT ALL.. More an more women are going this very lucrative rout capitalizing on the thousands of desperate males who cant find women..

The service of her time, yes, but she's getting paid without giving out sex. Even if she is putting out, he is getting 1/10th, probably 1/100th of the sex I get from her, and I spend a fraction of the money on her that he does, never beyond my means.

Pvssy can be bought. Even AFCs get laid. This guy will get laid on the rare occasion that I really piss off this gf of mine, but I would never want to be like him. He has no money and a fraction of one girl. I keep my money and have two girls :)

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dole said:
reset I am not sure who you are referring to but if it was my post then I account more towards character.

Also should I be taking her out to the movies, dinners, and to the club with me(in other words spending time and money with her) with the exchange of her taking me home that night to sleep with her?

sorry for hijacking your thread belt_bible
No it was to bible belt. He's making fun of this AFC guy and the chick sounds like a real manipulating user, at least by his description. So my question was more, does her behavior towards other people bother you, or are you able to just see past that and just have sex instead. Maybe that's the way to go.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a manipulating user. I am fond of her, but agree with you on that. Maybe I am a manipulative user of women, and this girl gives me a good contest, thus the fun. My other gf is too easy. It's boring.

It's easy to 'just have sex' with this one. She is a HB9, both the best-looking and the most talented lay I have ever had. I've never bought a hooker, but I am guessing that being with this girl is like having a $500/hr call girl.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
The service of her time, yes, but she's getting paid without giving out sex. Even if she is putting out, he is getting 1/10th, probably 1/100th of the sex I get from her, and I spend a fraction of the money on her that he does, never beyond my means.

Pvssy can be bought. Even AFCs get laid. This guy will get laid on the rare occasion that I really piss off this gf of mine, but I would never want to be like him. He has no money and a fraction of one girl. I keep my money and have two girls :)

You are right but dont let your ego blind you...

Cause the day may come when you find a girl that you really like and want all to your self but she too may have some AFCs and sugar dadies supplimenting her income.

You are in a better position than him but you still have to share with him and whom ever else she aint told you about. My point is , dont loose focus

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
penkitten knows all about this girl.
and yet, no one has passed me any popcorn to enjoy my favorite show..
"as my stomach turns"
:wave:

lol

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she takes the cash and gifts, you aren't rich right?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I'm not rich, but I have a little money to spend - no kids, no debt, low expenses. I actually do similar work as the AFC guy, except he works for someone else, and I am self-employed. He has kids and needs a steady pay check even if it is low. I don't. So I make more money for doing about the same thing, and I am smarter with what I have.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
No, I'm not rich, but I have a little money to spend - no kids, no debt, low expenses. I actually do similar work as the AFC guy, except he works for someone else, and I am self-employed. He has kids and needs a steady pay check even if it is low. I don't. So I make more money for doing about the same thing, and I am smarter with what I have.
You sound smart but you need to be smart enough to not not let sharing this ho with a lower man bother you so much... and yes it does bother you .. which is why she hasnt told you about all her other helpers..

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
New TV commercial :

I have a new product known as the AFC Mastercard.

You can use this special credit card to buy anything for the girl that you like, and best of all, there you pay double the interest of the highest credit card currently on there.

The $ 450 paid for a necklace. Mastercard.

The $ 700 paid on a shopping spree. Mastercard.

$ 20 paid on roses. Mastercard.

The tramp who is getting all of this doing it with another guy and making a succer out of this hapless soul. Priceless.

That's Mastercard, and best of all, we make money on the interest, because, without AFC's, heck we'd be out of business.

Conditional upon credit approval.

Dude, didn't you have a thread on here about buying a chick all kids of **** on the first date like roses and an expensive dinner?

Reaction score
armadon said:
Dude, didn't you have a thread on here about buying a chick all kids of **** on the first date like roses and an expensive dinner?
Sure, and I used that mastercard. I'm not paying it back though.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Cool. I didn't mean to comment on your income, just saying, you are saying it's your game that is tight. I want you to be rich, me too, lol.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you need to get that guys email and send him a link to this website. Its sad that people like this actually exist..

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was hard for me to get over the buying stuff for girls I really like.

I pretty much quit it last year, I knew this girl that I had oneitis on and for her birthday I bought her a small bag for carrying stuff. $20. She shouldn't of even gotten a card from me.

I almost fell into it again a few weeks ago. Another girl I am friends with and wanted to take out on a DATE, another oneitis. She just had a birthday and I offered to take her out for sushi, my treat. I caught myself and called her back a few days later and said the sushi date was off, I'll get you a card instead.

Then she had this picture she was selling and wanted to sell it to me for $100. I said I would like to buy it but then my DJ senses kicked in and I told her to sell it to someone else.

So $20 a year ago and a take back on a sushi offer and a take back on a painting. I think it's ok to take the offer back once you come to your senses. Anyone else promise something to a women because of AFCism and then later renege and not deliver once you came to your DJ senses?

It's sometimes hard for me to stop this behavior even when I know it's the wrong thing to do.

I think men have an inbuilt proclivity to protect women and it comes out in many ways. What is sad is that some women know this and use it to their advantage.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just called, at the tattoo parlor getting her nosed pierced as part of the shopping spree. She sent him to wait outside while she talks to me. She brought her 14 y/o brother along all night. AFC guy bought her clothes, baby clothes, gave her the $450 necklace, is paying for her piercing, gave her little brother money, and gave her $300 cash for a trip out of town next weekend. She had to call and tell me.

My reply: "He is a really nice guy."

Her: "So can I call you after I send him home?"

To be continued.......:)

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
She just called, at the tattoo parlor getting her nosed pierced as part of the shopping spree. She sent him to wait outside while she talks to me. She brought her 14 y/o brother along all night. AFC guy bought her clothes, baby clothes, gave her the $450 necklace, is paying for her piercing, gave her little brother money, and gave her $300 cash for a trip out of town next weekend. She had to call and tell me.

She seems a bit of a golddigger/AW to me. Just out of curiosity: is this woman divorced or is she an unwed mother? And where's the baby's dad?

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

Holy crap. I haven't even bought the girl I'm seeing a flower and it's been 2 months! She was b!tching about not getting flowers yet on the 4th date and I shrugged it off. I wonder what kind of AFC's she's been dating. She did buy me a shirt when she was out of town though, maybe I should get her something? I've decided I want to keep her around.

Plus I broke up with her before Valentines day and didn't get her a thing. Now she's back.

To buy or not to buy that is the question. Maybe some flowers wouldn't hurt this weekend it's been 2 months opinons?