AFC buys my gf $450 necklace

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ewww. No contact at all.

Who cares what she thinks of you afterwards? You think a chick like that is going to WIN, don't you? By all the information you're giving about her she's a total loser. You would just be a loser too if you stick around. Don't even casually screw around with her. Garbage. Plain garbage.

Don't be garbage, Bible. Be better than that. She doesn't deserve ANYTHING from you. If she happens to call back or even try to catch up with you after NC just tell her "Yeah this is going nowhere. No offense but I'm getting bored. Have fun." and be on j00r way.

Remember that she'll be extremely lucky to get ANY explanation from you.

Here's hoping you reach the next level, Mr. Belt! :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Faded Image said:
This girl has the wool pulled over your eyes.

She's playing this guy and she's telling you all about it. Do you actually believe it?
Sounds like he does.

I bet BB and the broad are both exagerating to support their own case. Bet the AFC guy is getting enough tail to make it worth (in his mind)his time, and resources.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
He wants to save the ho but he knows he cant..
She won't let herself be saved. Perhaps he should put on the Super BB outfit, with the bith BB logo in his chest and the big cape.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Gangster Of Love said:
She won't let herself be saved. Perhaps he should put on the Super BB outfit, with the bith BB logo in his chest and the big cape.
Did I tell you I saved a ho one time?! Yup, it was back '03, summer I think.... Sh was a good girl for all os 5 days then her inner ho broke out...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
I bet BB and the broad are both exagerating to support their own case. Bet the AFC guy is getting enough tail to make it worth (in his mind)his time, and resources.

You're an idiot, as usual. Since when do expensive gifts get AFCs laid? You have no idea what you are talking about and are just being a d!ck, as usual.

I'm insulted that you think I'm exaggerating. If I needed to lie, I would leave out the part about her going off with another guy and being with him for the past week. Why would I tell you that if I am lying?

The guy with the pills is getting plenty of sex from her. The AFC is getting none. That's the point of this thread, that dropping a grand on a chick does not get a guy laid.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Maybe you believing sh!t like that is why you are on this web site.
Oh sorry i must have missed something ... I could have sworn that women have always wiling traded their PU$$Y for material gain, which is why men try to look rich and be flashy.....!?

Last edited:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
You're an idiot, as usual. Since when do expensive gifts get AFCs laid? You have no idea what you are talking about and are just being a d!ck, as usual.
First of all, thank you very much for the kind words. You are very sensitive. I also would like to thank you for validating yourself to me. Beind a d!ck, hmm, maybe, but not to harm you. Being an idiot? No sir, but if that's what you want to call me for dissagreeing with you, so be it.

Fortunately, winning popularity contests around here is not my concern, and I don't apologize for it. I have to point out things that are not obvious when you are in a situation where you can't possibily be objective.

On to the truths. AFC men do get laid, it is an expensive road and process, yet they get laid all the time. The puss can be bought. Your little gf just proved it to you, and she's not the first or the last.

Bible_Belt said:
I'm insulted that you think I'm exaggerating. If I needed to lie, I would leave out the part about her going off with another guy and being with him for the past week. Why would I tell you that if I am lying?
Ok, I didn't say lying. I said exagerated, perhaps a bad choice of words, yet I could have, and I would have had I known how much of a sensitive litte bitsh you can be, prefaced it by saying that when we have an ego to protect, we will play up our positive qualities/situations. That's all.

Bible_Belt said:
The guy with the pills is getting plenty of sex from her. The AFC is getting none. That's the point of this thread, that dropping a grand on a chick does not get a guy laid.
She is more addicted to the pills than to your Super C0ck. Some quality people you've had in your life.

You actually believe everything she tells you? If so, that is the saddest part about this thread. You keep bringing up how she lacks character, etc. and not worth it, yet you want to believe everything she tells you. She has your balls. I hope I am wrong. I rather be wrong than see yet another guy being fvcked up by the power of the puss.

Yes, we, or I get the point of your thread, yet it would be completely naive for you or anyone else here to not ackowledge all the extra revealing stuff that has come out as you disclosed more of the plot. Everyone is talking more about what developed, and not about what a bad idea it is to try to buy the puss. We are all, I hope, on your side.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Here, I followed my own advice, no contact since then, and I plan on never calling her again.
but will you pick up her calls? return her texts? See, i think here s where most guys who actually follow the "no contact" policy fail. Deep down they still want the girl, for a reason or another, so they freeze her out but in the secret hope that she will initiate contact. And when she does, they re happy to give her a second chance. I think very few of the guys who post on here about getting their ex back have the balls to completely drop her, completely push her out of their lives and this is why the ex gfs have so much control over them.

hope this won't happen to you.

as a side note, no contact has worked wonders for me with my last gf (who i considered "the one" at one time) who i haven't talked to in 6 months. I have no feelings towards her, neither good nor bad, no interest in what she s been up to and, of course, no desire to ever "get her back"!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On to the truths. AFC men do get laid, it is an expensive road and process, yet they get laid all the time. The puss can be bought. Your little gf just proved it to you, and she's not the first or the last.

It got bought with pills. I know her; you don't. You're guessing and generalizing, and I know more about her than I could ever type here. I have known her on an every-day basis for almost the past ten years. This woman, crazy b!tch that she is, was the wife of a guy who was my best friend since junior high. I was around for almost every day of their marriage, and I know her better than anyone. I admit that I find her slvtty craziness fascinating. I also admit that I have feelings for her. You guys can call her a trashy ho if you like, hell, I call her that sometimes. The last time she managed to make me mad, I matter-of-factly told her she was a "worthless, baby-making white trash wh0re." And she called again. That being what it is, there are not a lot of hb9's with 130+ IQ's whose bedroom skills make almost all other women seem boring. So I do like her, but that does not mean that she fvcked the AFC who bought her the necklace. Why should she? It's not like he is going to get mad and stop buying her stuff.

Why is it so important to you to insist that she had sex with necklace guy? I don't get it. Pvssy can't be bought, at least not with money. That is the only reason I am arguing. Maybe drugs make buying pvssy easier, but I don't like her when she's on pills anyway. She can have the pill life. That's what ended her marriage.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
but will you pick up her calls? return her texts?

Good question. I probably will, but this one has borderline personality disorder, central to which is a fear of abandonment. When I don't pick up, she calls more and more. Sometimes I have 20 missed calls on my phone and messages threatening to come pound on my door. I think the best way of getting her to leave me alone would be to pretend to be a pathetic AFC. The things I say to her tend to work the opposite of their literal words. If I want her to go away, I have to beg her to come back. This is what it's like dating crazy people.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Good question. I probably will, but this one has borderline personality disorder, central to which is a fear of abandonment. When I don't pick up, she calls more and more. Sometimes I have 20 missed calls on my phone and messages threatening to come pound on my door. I think the best way of getting her to leave me alone would be to pretend to be a pathetic AFC. The things I say to her tend to work the opposite of their literal words. If I want her to go away, I have to beg her to come back. This is what it's like dating crazy people.
i just figured it out dude!!!

SHE IS A COMPLETE PSYCHO AND FEMALE PSYCHOS TEND TO HAVE GREAT PU$$Y AND THAT IS WHAT HAS YOU HOOKED LIKE THIS...:up:

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the love of God BB would you please stop posting about, talking about, and thinking about this trash and end this obsession that you are on?

I know the type of girl that you are talking about. BPD, slutty, pretty much worthless, and yet hot and smart at the same time. And I have two words for you..BAD NEWS!.

Stay away and please never have contact with her again.

Thanks.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
For the love of God BB would you please stop posting about, talking about, and thinking about this trash and end this obsession that you are on?

I know the type of girl that you are talking about. BPD, slutty, pretty much worthless, and yet hot and smart at the same time. And I have two words for you..BAD NEWS!.

Stay away and please never have contact with her again.

Thanks.
Thank you and good night....:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: