A Modern Dating Tragedy: A Man's Perspective

Metro

Reaction score
I have to congratulate any man who is 35 years old and has a hot 21-year-old blonde for a girl.
I never said he got her, I'm saying he is futilely chasing after her and when she rejects him snottily, he comes groveling back to the 30 year old woman thinking that she'll be happy to have him. Wrong.

I won't even bother to humor most of your senseless generalizations about women over 30 here. If that's what you think, you are hanging out in the wrong places. The one I will comment on is #2. I don't care if you need my money. I need my money so that I can support myself in the fashion I choose. I don't want to have to ask someone if I can buy a pair of shoes or anything else, it's my money and I'll buy any pair of shoes I want with it!

Yes let me make it clear. We EXPECT our women to treat us with respect. If they don’t then we NEXT their bi-tch ass. Why is that so hard to understand that? No respect = no ****-en time of day! But that doesn’t mean we would not want to do the same? Like a woman you are assuming the opposite of what the guys here are saying. But I guess that is just the ******** interpretation.
To get respect, give respect. It's a two way street. I will fully respect anyone that earns my respect by treating me with respect and common decency.

The intelligent attractive men don't approach women like you because you fail to show any interest. I mean, do you even truly know what a man wants? Do you really think it is a blonde bimbo? If you do then you are lost and that is your first problem. That is the main reason you will never have the good guys asking you out.
You don't know me. Why would you assume that I don't show interest? I am not going to chase after some schmuck that doesn't have the brains to see that the 21 year old bleach blonde, fake-boobed bimbo has no interest in him other than what he can buy her. And yes, that is what I assume men want because it is what I see every day. Some guy I went out with was always talking about how hot Pamela Anderson is. I'm not Pamela Anderson and I didn't have any interest in hearing how hot she was. It was rude and insulting. And FYI - I show my interest in men when they show interest in me.

Finally, just as you accuse me of interpreting things one way, you too are interpreting things your way. All I ever truly said is that all of this is a two way street. I never once put full blame on all men but said that both sexes are to blame. What, do you as a man exempt all men from making women the way they are? If you do, you are sadly mistaken. Both sexes contribute to the way the other is. To tell me that men have not contributed to making women bitter and angry is ignorant and denies the real truth.

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metro
You don't know me. Why would you assume that I don't show interest?
You also say:

I show my interest in men when they show interest in me.

The point of the original post was for you to show interest FIRST. Now you have confirmed that you don't. So either you didn't understand the point of 00Kevin's first post, in which case your reading comprehension sucks. Or you've knowingly contradicted yourself.

Either way you've proven you are just another of the mass of unthinking females. Thank you for showing us how dumb you are, now we can know for sure it's a good idea to ignore you.

To tell me that men have not contributed to making women bitter and angry is ignorant and denies the real truth.
Happiness is a CHOICE.

Bitterness is a CHOICE.

These are the facts of life. In every moment you have a choice as to what to feel and what to think.

If you are bitter at anyone then that is your CHOICE. So then yes, it is all your fault.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to make one final point here.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH FAKE BOOBS!
:)

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swoop
I read 2 paragraphs and my mind dose off. No offense, maybe I'm just tired.

But from those 2 paragraphs, I disagree. I have met plenty of women that are kind and of course there are plenty that aren't, much like men. I dont see nothing wrong with the dating situation. Only men are discourage to take action or misunderstood what attraction is all about and fall victims to their AFC ways.

Maybe you haven't met any kind women because you only look at beautiful women? Try talking to plain janes or uglies. That should change your view. HB are usually unkind because they have to be in order to fend off all the constant approaches they get from interested men. But once you break thru the shield, many are kind.
No, it's ok. You can keep the plain Janes and the Uglies. In fact I'll even give you the big fat ones.

As for you saying that only men are discouraged to take action I disagree. Women are discouraged from being receptive and they are the ones who, in turn, discourage men to take action.

Take for example a nice guy in his early 20s. His mind is full of the things that women want. He tries his best to be that way for the women in his life. He tries to show them that he is not a jerk (after all most of the women he knows complain about the jerks in their life). He tries to be friends with them and to really get to know her. He tries to show her that he cares about her by doing nice things for her. Sometimes he even talks on the phone with her for hours. But all she does is f-cuk all the jerks and doesn't give him the time of day. He basically becomes her emotional tampon.

Why does this happen? It happens because women today have no respect for the very men that they claim they want for LTRs. They don't know how to recognize a man that would do anything for them.

The joke is that it is only when these women are in their 30's, after they are used and abused, fat, ugly, and depressed that they learn their lesson.

The sad truth is that these woman only have themselves to blame. In fact she is paying the price for be-ing a dirty ***** in her early 20s.

Metro

Reaction score
in which case your reading comprehension sucks. Or you've knowingly contradicted yourself.
I think your reading comprehension sucks a bit also buddy. In no way have I contradicted myself nor misread. I said I show interest in men and show it when they show interest in me. Why should I show interest first. Women are programmed that men love the chase and men do not like strong independent women that go after them. And in every case I know of where a woman began to be more of the agressor in a relationship of any stage was the point the man bailed.

Also, your insults don't bother me because the opinion of someone like you means nothing to me. It just furthers my belief that men like you contribute to the reason women are ugly and bitter to you. Do you call all women stupid and unthinking? NO WONDER they are ugly and nasty to you.

Oh and again, your reading comprehension sucks. I never said I was unhappy or bitter. Just that when men are ugly to women, they should expect only the same back. You get what you give.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, please.
Back on topic now.

Swoop has some truth; shields are shields, not entire personalities. Also, the problem indeed isn't only on the women side -- but the article never really states that anyways.

There are kind women in this world: you either have met some, met none, or you just didn't see that those you thought weren't kind were in fact kind. As for the the plain Jane and the uglies... that's the topic for another whole thread, which shall be entitled:
-Improving Your Dating Game With Generally Seen As Below Standard Women

-Bill

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Kevin, you were refering to all women not being receptive. So that's why I included the plain janes and uglies. Seems like you are just refering to the HBs. Should be specific next time.

But in regards to HBs, I also met plenty, in comes from my line of work. And I can tell you majority of them are kind. But they have this shield which they learn since they were 16. Imagine being in their high heels, they grew up all pretty and every time they smile to any boy around them, the guy comes running over. So it's very troublesome for them and they learn quickly that by simply showing signs of kindness toward strangers, it can be misinterpret as being interested but she wasn't. HBs already get hit on alot without displaying these signs in public, imagine if they did, then they will have no moment of peace. Girls don't want confrontation and they dont want to hurt a guy and turn them down. So it's out of kindness that they hold this non receptive outlook and therefore carry this shield with them for protection. As I mention before, once you break the ice and break thru the shield, they will be very friendly toward you.

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
Let me comment a little on this, first I got a question for Swoop, I believe your right on with the shield thing, but tell me, in your opinion, what can I guy do to break down that shield, that will separate him from all the other guys that caused the shield to be up?

Now, I agree with the article, and from thinking and reading through all the replies, I still think that men are the biggest reason for why women act and behave like they do today.

See, most of us dont really understand women, prolly never will, and because of that, we put on these fronts and start acting all weird and AFC and this just makes the woman turn literally to a bytch, literally. Seeing that most guys act like that, when a real man sees a woman, and knowing that first impressions are a bytch, the first impression he sees is this bytch shield....so he says, I am a don juan, a cool guy, and I dont have time for her bullshyt, so he never approaches her. Then he finds a girl that walks by and smiles at him or whatever, and he goes and approaches her....

While I dont think that we should be on a quest to unshield all the bytches, my question is, and I guess this can be directed toward Swoop, this why dont these women who have these bytch shields up for AFCs, why dont they take them down or at least relax in the presence of a don juan? Because I believe that makes the don juan think that damn, she is just a bytch, period...

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Cardio
Let me comment a little on this, first I got a question for Swoop, I believe your right on with the shield thing, but tell me, in your opinion, what can I guy do to break down that shield, that will separate him from all the other guys that caused the shield to be up?
Mystery method is one way. You have to come across like you aren't hitting on them. The best way is to make them laugh. Another is to talk to them like you already know them. If you go into hi what's your name stuff, their shield will remain up a little longer. Don't ask about them until you break down the shield. If you can get them to genuinely laugh at your comment, then their shield should be down by 75%. After a few minutes of normal conversation, their shield will be gone. So the key is you have to assume you know them and treat them like your friend, kinda like you thought of something funny and you had to tell someone and you told her. Or you read something interesting.. just tell her about like you would with a friend. Also important on how you deliver this across because she will try and read your bodylanguage. For example, give her space dont come too close as if you want to look into her eyes and talk. Act natural in the public setting you are in.

Kinda odd that you braught this up, cuz I did happen to meet 2 aspiring models 2 days ago. Their ***** shield was fully up. You can tell they only talk to each other and ignore everyone. I just said, "Hey! you two are almost as sexy as me." They just started laughing. After that, we started talking, one girl isn't as engaging but the other one was fully in. I notice their interesting makeup, and that's when one of them said we just got out from a photoshoot. That's how I knew they are models.

While I dont think that we should be on a quest to unshield all the bytches, my question is, and I guess this can be directed toward Swoop, this why dont these women who have these bytch shields up for AFCs, why dont they take them down or at least relax in the presence of a don juan? Because I believe that makes the don juan think that damn, she is just a bytch, period...
Actually, they do take their shield down sometimes. That's how I know they are actually very friendly. But they only take the shield down depending on the social settings. For example, they would take their shield down at a friends' party. They will take their shield down at work. They will take their shield down if her friend introduce you (that's why you should befriend her friends). Have you ever seen guys who look normal but they have hot gf? These guys (true DJ) game them at the right setting. These situations allow DJ to bypass the shield, but even with their shield up, DJ can still game them using the method above.

This is from my personal experience and observation.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
The more shallow less confident and insecure girls will behave like that. They're usually the types that sleep around anyway and don't have any solid LTR potential. The ones that do are usually taken, sometimes in bad relationships though and sometimes not.
Over 600 posts and you still live in a fantasy land where LTR potential never have ONS's , unbelievable.

Originally posted by tmpgstx

Alot of guys on this board are good guys looking for a good LTR, but don't have the social outlets through family, sports, work etc. that would allow them to meet a girl more confident and LTR material as opposed to the flakes that frequent the clubs. It's because they're forced to look in the clubs that they have to change thier ways in how to handle these types of girls which really isn't them in the first place. The girls at the clubs are often just having fun and sexing around so you have to play them like that. This is why players excel at clubs.
And please tell me you dont think the other kind of chicks (your "good" girls I take it) never go to clubs? :rolleyes:

Some of you guys seriously need to wake up to yourselves or else your doomed to continually set yourself up for disasters.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Mr Cardio

Yes there is a shield that women put up. It is called anti-slut defence.

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Over 600 posts and you still live in a fantasy land where LTR potential never have ONS's , unbelievable.

Over 1400 posts and you still must spread your bitterness about how everyone in the world is a wh0re.

You're not trying to show the newbies some un-obvious truth; you're just being bitter and arrogant at anyone who disagrees with you. The truth of the world is that not everyone acts the same and not everyone is a wh0re.

You're 30, it's time to grow up and let go of your pain.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Nice posting, 00Kevin.

I say that because it's well-written and thoughtful, inciteful, and true in many respects.

--------------------------

That said...this quote best sums up my thoughts:

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
----------------------

Why that quote?

Because, to me, since early memory serves us correctly, men are "assumed" to be the sacred protectors of society. Really.

Take away men, and tell me what % of women would be happy with society.

Tell me, how many WOMEN assume that men are still supposed to pay for the date, fix the car, help them in a jam, have the primary job to afford a certain lifestyle, help her achieve orgasm, lead the family, make plans, know about taxes, file taxes, do financial planning, buy the car, set up the computer network???

You might find a girl who can put up a network.
And maybe one who can deal with a used car-salesman.
Perhaps even one who knows taxes.

But is there ONE person, ONE woman, that ENCOMPASSES all these capabilities, like some FOCUSED resource??? Like a library of social knowledge and wealth???

Men are the geese laying golden eggs because of our FEARLESS ability to take on new tasks, our ability to work under pressure, through pressure, and thrive in pressure. Because of our ability to earn more money. Because we create a plan, and work that plan and a woman tags along on the RESULTS.

Seriously.

The corporations standing tall, enabled women to be admins, secretaries, sales-women, even cleaning women.

The freedom fought by our fathers and grandfathers, gave them the freedom to condemn our ideals, values, and rights. Gave them the right to vote against, to take half or more of our assets in a divorce, and a sounding board to complain about the only free society afforded them through the blood of their OWN fathers, grandfathers, uncles and brothers.

We enabled the creation of society that is free for them to voice and sound off their opinions of a less than perfect world, NOW we complain about how we got there. About how many millions of people DIED to get us here, about the methods used to get them minimal jobs in banks, in corporations, or in schools.

I am no hater of women, I am a realist, that men in and of themselves are a specific resource, because as a man, I can say honestly, that we, I, have the emotional control and intelligence to pick up any new or old skill and craft it to my will. To profit by my mind. To think for myself and think self-reliantly, not using another man, OR woman's resources to subsist. I applaud the risks my grandfather's and great-grandfather's took to provide a free society, and most books do no justice to paint the real picture of the vices and virtues born by them.

People, society, women, and some men, cannot face the grueling truth that our nation was born of candy, birds, puppies, rabbits and cats. It was born of blood, bigotry, slavery, thought, logic, talent, all by men crafting an ideal to create a near paradise while subsisting amongst a host of egos trying to kill, maim, or destroy us, our lives, our women, our assets, and resources.

-------------------------

THIS has been forgotten, for the political correctness jammed down our throats by ungrateful generations of youth who get more than they deserve, have more than they worked for, and borrow more than they will ever make.

THIS has been forgotten by women, because men afford them the time and patience to get them off the hook, to let them slide, to enable bad behavior, and to not realize who's made the greater sacrifices.

YES, men need to be born of women. But under the guide of a father, a mentor, a male family figure, a MAN can LIVE, thrive and succeed in solitude. He will not crack, he will not wilter, and he will not fear, anything. Most guys DO live alone, in society nonetheless, more now than ever.

Because guys live afraid of who they are, afraid of speaking out, of being angry and letting it be known. Afraid of following dreams because everybody judges, from teachers and some coaches and parents, to win and some friends. We live alone with greater dreams than we are inclined to follow. We live alone, in solitude, behind screen names that sound cooler than we might be. We live alone mastering the most inconsequential of activities. Our talents lie dormant, like some ultimate machine beneath the earth until such time as we are called forth to reek havoc upon any transgressions or transgressors.

THEN, when war strikes out, or society crumbles, or a family is in crisis, man springs to action. Like a police department, or fire deparment, or lawyer, or the military, or the last minute sports hero. In the shadows these men, us, hide. And right now, everyone lies dormant, forgetting what it is that got us here. Allowing women, and PC groups, and Fat Groups, and Gays to dictate society, and what's good for the WHOLE.

------------------------------

*****s, bytches, slvts, tramps, whoring, porn, hookups, skanks...all used to be hidden vices. They were back alley hoes. Or late night hoes. Or hidden escorts. They were not visible on T shirts, or in colleges, or at parties, or at clubs, or even at malls. They were just spoken about, and rarely seen, like a falling comet. NOW, it's more prevalent than ever. It's everywhere. And it's being allowed by such communities that allow the pursuit of slvtty women to continue. The more men PUA women, the more women are bred to follow that personality type and trait. As that pool grows, so, too will women that fit that mold.

As the hidden, unspoken PROTECTORS of LIFE, not just society but of life, (because it was men protecting women in tribes that enable us to speak now), men must stand up and realize the only blame to be paid is to ourselves for not putting our foot down. Instead of complaining about what's going on, it mandates action. And now. It requires men to take a stand and realize the aimlessness of women, is the result of non-existent men. Men who are ashamed of speaking up. Who will be ostricized for speaking up.

I care NOT for what is believed, but for what is true. Now AND going forward, men are the greatest resource to women, and women are the greatest reward for our hard work, valiant efforts, and creation of life. IT IS A SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP. Men seek to protect, women seek to nuture and BE protected.

THE ESSENCE OF LIFE DOES NOT CHANGE. If this was true, we'd all be evolved, gay men, or we'd all evolve into ONE sex. WELL GUESS what...ONE SEX DOES NOT WORK and is an immediate case for life failure. The unification of ONE sex wreaks havoc, because the introduction of poor genes would IMMEDIATELY kill us off. And 3 sexes if at all possible would be too complex for procreation and GROWTH.

NO 2 IS THE MAGIC number. That's it. TWO. Any woman denying this union, denys her OWN EXISTENCE. Just as any man denying this would DENY HIS OWN EXISTENCE. There's no 1, and no 3. There's only 2.

All women thus far surrounding us, have been cluttered by BS, that has stifled her off from her SOURCE of femininity. If you look at any large group of girls, 50, 100, they're IDENTICAL. Same purses, shoes, style, same average breast size, tan, make-up, general hair style, etc. THEY have molded to become what society desire, because her physical self is disconnected from what she was born as. Instead, society has interjected what she is told to be, told to be a model of.

-------------------------

The greatest argument provided in return to what I posit is that...

*Feel this way and you'll end up alone and cranky.
*Feel this way and you won't reach your goals.
*Feel this way, and face the backlash of PC groups, your family, or the law.

BULL-crap. They're so loaded with programming they can't see it. They can't see how GOOD life is underneath the THIN venear that has been made to sound sweet. It's the call of they SIRENS (greek mythology), and everybody is bedazzled, but I'm not buying it. Life is as perfect as make our minds to be and choose to be. I have chosen my own path and will continue on it, because it makes me happy. Each day has clarity and view. It's all our own to disagree. BUT...

As stated, life in it's basic form SOUGHT for there to be only 2 Sexes. Not 1, not 3. As the secret, yet assumed protectors of life, men have faltered because we've been told to BACK off. That the liberal society is best. That has been done is done so that things may BE as they are. However, seek any woman out and you will know in her mind, all that she seeks is provided for by men DIRECTLY or INDIRECTLY. Let men walk away from what we did, have done, and will do, and we shall see what % of life continues to progress. Let women do the same, and see if men ENJOY life so fully as they would without them.

A-Unit

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fantastic post A-Unit

glad i came to the forums today

thankyou :)

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. – Lost In Translation

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Alicorn: Please settle this with private messages.

@A-Unit: Nice post, but it feels like a harder rehash of the original post. Basically, what I read was "since evolution has always needed men and women to go forward, women need us hence it is useless for them to deny the fact that they are dedicated, like men, to the evolution process and thus they should accept their role and actually fight the feminist agenda".

Although the idea seems logical, I believe it is oversimplifying the big picture and that the roles really have changed in the last decades (for better and for worse).

Nice discussion, good points everyone.

-Bill

dereklearnslow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kudos A-Unit.

Post of the damn century.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not trying to show the newbies some un-obvious truth; you're just being bitter and arrogant at anyone who disagrees with you.

its pointless to argue with him....

i just hope the newbs dont believe him