3rd annual Anti-approach anxiety competition

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three down:

1. Cashier at D'Agostinos (HB6). She had a pink watch and I complimented it. She said thanks and went back to texting.

2. Woman (HB8) in a parking lot at the mall stepped out of an Audi A5. We talked about her car for a few minutes, but she had a ring on.

3. Another woman (HB 6.5) was walking to a pay station in another lot. I told her that since it was President's day they aren't charging. She had on a bright red coat (I complimented). We talked for about 30 seconds. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was meeting her boyfriend for lunch.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Small start.
1) Complimented an HB6 on her handwriting. She's got a really cute face, she'd be a solid 8 if she lost 10-15 pounds, but she just doesn't have that tight figure required..

2) Complimented another girl on her quickness (?). Not sure how to describe it, but she was cruising through a crossword, that many of them completely lost it, so I complimented her on that. Also a 6.

How detailed should these be? I can get as detailed as needed, I've got a good memory, but I'm thinking you'll get tired of reading a paragraph on every single compliment given. <_<

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think our formats are good. Otherwise we will have pages of stuff we don't really need to read through.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
For the contestants:

A simple thing to do rather than thinking of lines or remembering them is as you're walking past or coming towards chicks is to compliment them on their shoes/sneakers.

You'd be amazed how many will smile and most likely stop and talk to you.

From working at my part time selling womens shoes the amount of effort they put into picking out pairs, buying, exchanging, getting the perfect size etc. it's friggin mind blowing. And it's ALL OF THEM. ALL ages. All races. ALL women.

To easily meet and not give the normal wave, eye contact etc. because you may be anxious is to look at their shoes quick, point at them and simply say: Nice shoes! and smile.

Most will smile and most likely stop and talk. You may get numbers off that alone.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Naughty Ninja said:
For the contestants:

A simple thing to do rather than thinking of lines or remembering them is as you're walking past or coming towards chicks is to compliment them on their shoes/sneakers.

From working at my part time selling womens shoes the amount of effort they put into picking out pairs, buying, exchanging, getting the perfect size etc. it's friggin mind blowing. And it's ALL OF THEM. ALL ages. All races. ALL women.

To easily meet and not give the normal wave, eye contact etc. because you may be anxious is to look at their shoes quick, point at them and simply say: Nice shoes! and smile.

Most will smile and most likely stop and talk. You may get numbers off that alone.
thats exactly where im going to start. Perfect , thanks NN.

Wolfbones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
For the contestants:

I always thought this would be a little bit cliche but it makes sense now. Thanks.

Also, regarding the formats of your report, I think it goes like - small missions, small reports.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
For the contestants:

Great tip! I'll defenitely try to use that one.

I've been a ***** today...
Was sitting in the train and saw a HB7 who was sitting across me. Didn't have the balls to talk to her.

On my way back from school I saw 2 cute girls waiting for the train. I hoped that they would get on the same train, but they didn't. Had to speak to them earlier, but I know that I would do it exactly the same if it happened again today.

When leaving the station I saw a pretty hot girl walking, but I thought she might be a girl I knew from primary school. Wasn't sure, she left.

I failed miserably today.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Wolfbones said:
I always thought this would be a little bit cliche but it makes sense now. Thanks.

Also, regarding the formats of your report, I think it goes like - small missions, small reports.

I'm telling you it's amazing. You can EASILY do it to the hottest chicks.

"Hey. Nice shoes." Or "Nice shoes! Good choice!"

If the chick stops and starts talking you can just say your sister (if you have one) or some chicks you know have the same kind "you think". What kind are they? After they answer: What's your name?" "I'm .... Nice to meet you."

I've met waaaay too many chicks even from other countries and they're ALL the same with shoes.

Before I started I'd never have thought to mention chicks shoes as I never thought about them or anything the wore. (thought it was fruity to mention). Though I've had chick after chick I'd helped while working who'd almost ALWAYS ask: "So what do you think?" They do the same thing with other dudes or chicks I work with.

I would always look at them and say: "I don't know! lol" and they'd reply: "Oh you're a man. I need a womans opinion." After seeing them and the same convo over and over again I figured frig it. If I see chicks out especially hot ones. Simply compliment the shoes. Works all the time.

The Music:

Great tip! I'll defenitely try to use that one.

I've been a ***** today...
Was sitting in the train and saw a HB7 who was sitting across me. Didn't have the balls to talk to her.

On my way back from school I saw 2 cute girls waiting for the train. I hoped that they would get on the same train, but they didn't. Had to speak to them earlier, but I know that I would do it exactly the same if it happened again today.

When leaving the station I saw a pretty hot girl walking, but I thought she might be a girl I knew from primary school. Wasn't sure, she left.

I failed miserably today.
Forget "failing miserably". No matter how hot the chick is simply look down at her shoes and say: "Nice shoes! They look great with your outfit."

Your mind will be blown like "WTF?! this works?!" when they smile and say thanks or start talking. You literally cannot make that sh1t up. Chicks love talking about shoes or getting compliments on them. They'll most likely tell their friends "Oh some guy complimented my shoes today".

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to a bar and was drinking with my friend when 2 girls sat next to us. Me and my boy started playing drinking games with each other (we didn't care what other people thought but it was a bit homo). The girls did not budge or ask what we were doing which we thought was weird but it turned out later they were lesbian's and together for 3 years.

1 +2 )Both were teachers and i complimented them saying that it's a wonderful profession. One of the girls also did a safari in Kenya and saw packs of wild dogs, hyena's and lion's. I gave her a compliment on that too.

3.) Went to pick up dinner at a thai place and was talking to the cashier. I found out she used to live in the area but now lives in the suburbs. I said that was nice as i get tired of the crazy city traffic too at times.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always get into car accidents on purpose with hot girls. They ususally give me their number for insurance purposes.

coachD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot I signed up for this. Very glad to see the suggestions and "shoes" line. I'll definitely use that. I think it'll make AA disappear. It's really a nonthreatening line for both sides.

Anyone who's been through this competition care to share where they are now? Did the contest make something click for you? Did you end up with any plates just from this?

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
It's fwcking cold as hell here.

Walking home from class today, short and ugly indian girl was walking my way, on the phone. I yelled out, "I like your boots!!" as we crossed paths.

And then we FWCKED.

1 down, 11 to go...

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Number grabbed, does that count?... :p Nice 18 y/o swimmer girl from my uni. Sat down with her at a table, started asking about her work, I did compliment her once, but it was not in the opener, it was on her choice of major.

Almost asked a girl if she had spray-painted her shoes. I caught myself at the last moment though and restrained. It was like.. "Hey, I love those red shoes!" and I almost went "Did you spray-paint them? Good job!"

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: how much detail to describe

The set up I've seen work best is this following:

-A summary of what you accomplished
-Details of how you did that with a transcript

Example:

Approached 3 women today. 1. Give her a compliment on the luggage & had a convo, etc. 2. Approached girl at a uni cafeteria & told her she had good taste in food. 3. Began a conversation by complimenting a girl on her sweatshirt.

Insert details here. I was at the airport at 8pm on a Friday night, blah, blah, blah

HB: talks
Me: talks
HB: talks
Me: talks.

Here you would elaborate on your example. If you don't have a whole paragraph that's completely fine. People learn best from modeling others (repeating the good and avoiding the mistakes). So don't be afraid to go into detail. If people have little time, they can just read your summary.

Make sense? We aren't grading how much detail you go into. However, we will pick the person who will pick our (Gray and mine) challenge based on how outside the box you perform.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I did my first approach.
It was a girl who was promoting cheese, approached her before she could talk to me and told her I liked her shirt (which said "I'm delicious").
She wasn't really hot, talked with her for a few seconds about the pervs talking to her about that shirt, and her job.

In the train I sat across a really cute girl, but she looked away the whole time and I was too shy to make contact.

On the way out I made eyecontact with a girl, smiled, and we left.

1 down. 11 to go.

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I've got 2 so far. Hopefully get some more this evening as I'm going out. My charity auction fell through for talking to women, the guys on sale were kept seperate from everybody else, including the women for sale. The bright side I got bid on a few times, a male mate won me in the end, tried boosting my price up just a bit too much

#1 - At the bar getting a pint at half time of the football, guy was wearing a shirt of one of the teams, told him it was a good shirt, had a little chat, found out he's a friend of a friend.

#2 - Same session, went to the bar for a drink, cute HB6 served me, said hello ordered my drink and paid. Complimented her on her earings, which were basically large blue feathers that caught my attention, had a quick chat about that and went back to my people.

2/12 done. 1/8 Hb's done.

Gunner

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 2/12 maybe

first one yesterday (I'm not sure if this counts)

I was at walmart, girl prob 25 almost runs into me
I said You're great at driving that cart
fluff for 30 seconds then bye

not sure cause she almost ran into me, plus does that kind of "compliment" count

2nd one
Store hopping to find and hb5+, it sucks around here.
Saw a 6 holding a child's alligator, told her it was a nice alligator, she giggled and said it was her daughters. she looked late twenties.
I feel obligated to say i *****ed out of a 7 who looked about 22.

coachD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing nothing in my neck of the woods. Ill have to bear down...