2 More Recent Apporach Videos: Hot Girl at Grocery & Quick Street Pull

ohnoes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chris **** those haters. I realize what you are pulling off and I respect your boldness.. keep on doing what you do

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important thing to remember in a lot of these videos is that the girl NEEDS to be open and receptive to the idea of hooking up with a random guy on the spot. I'm sure Chris will agree that if it's not there, it's just not there.

You can have tight game, look great and do everything right, however if she's not into it then your chances drop dramatically. The biggest X-factor in any approach is her "state" and it's something you can't predict or control. Did her dog just die? Is her Mom really sick? Did she just lose her job? Maybe she's just a super b!tch to everyone. Bad mood? Crazy in love with her new boyfriend? Pregnant? Etc, etc, etc. You just have to keep trudging forward and not let a rejection or negative interaction slow you down. Just move on to the next one. All these requests to see Chris's rejection videos are just silly. You aren't going to learn anything from that other than just seeing that he really doesn't give a sh!t. He is using pretty much the exact same approach in all these videos. No tricks or routines, he's just being bold and direct.

Back in the day I used to do tons of approaches and something I found out is that you tend to get a lot further being bold and direct with girls who are younger and on the shy/nerdy/timid side. These girls are automatically more "open" when an older good looking guy gives them attention because it gives them a confidence rush. Girls who are more outgoing and confident tend to be more sassy and you need to be more smooth, quick witted and have to work for it a little more.

That being said I've noticed a lot of responses saying that an uglier, skinnier guy wouldn't get the same reaction. Well if you are skinny and ugly then you have to choose your targets more selectively. Obviously you won't have the same amount of success with higher calibre women.

The 3 things that hold most guys back are:

- Lack of initiative - just get out there and approach confidently.
- Fear of rejection - accept that you can't control her state. Just keep approaching over and over and over.
- Temper your expectations - be honest with yourself about your looks and approach girls who are in your "range".

All the pick up theory in the world isn't going to help you if you ignore these 3 things. Conversely even if you don't know anything about pickup you are going to have a lot of success simply by being confident, motivated, and realistic.

Reaction score
Slickster said:
The most important thing to remember in a lot of these videos is that the girl NEEDS to be open and receptive to the idea of hooking up with a random guy on the spot. I'm sure Chris will agree that if it's not there, it's just not there.

You can have tight game, look great and do everything right, however if she's not into it then your chances drop dramatically. The biggest X-factor in any approach is her "state" and it's something you can't predict or control. Did her dog just die? Is her Mom really sick? Did she just lose her job? Maybe she's just a super b!tch to everyone. Bad mood? Crazy in love with her new boyfriend? Pregnant? Etc, etc, etc. You just have to keep trudging forward and not let a rejection or negative interaction slow you down. Just move on to the next one. All these requests to see Chris's rejection videos are just silly. You aren't going to learn anything from that other than just seeing that he really doesn't give a sh!t. He is using pretty much the exact same approach in all these videos. No tricks or routines, he's just being bold and direct.

Back in the day I used to do tons of approaches and something I found out is that you tend to get a lot further being bold and direct with girls who are younger and on the shy/nerdy/timid side. These girls are automatically more "open" when an older good looking guy gives them attention because it gives them a confidence rush. Girls who are more outgoing and confident tend to be more sassy and you need to be more smooth, quick witted and have to work for it a little more.

That being said I've noticed a lot of responses saying that an uglier, skinnier guy wouldn't get the same reaction. Well if you are skinny and ugly then you have to choose your targets more selectively. Obviously you won't have the same amount of success with higher calibre women.

The 3 things that hold most guys back are:

- Lack of initiative - just get out there and approach confidently.
- Fear of rejection - accept that you can't control her state. Just keep approaching over and over and over.
- Temper your expectations - be honest with yourself about your looks and approach girls who are in your "range".

All the pick up theory in the world isn't going to help you if you ignore these 3 things. Conversely even if you don't know anything about pickup you are going to have a lot of success simply by being confident, motivated, and realistic.
Absolutely.

This is old news for a lot of people---

The girl is either sexually available or not. If she's sexually available, she is either DTF or not. A guy can test both by 'screening' which is mainly via physical advances and perhaps some flirtatious/sexual dialogue, but not necessarily. The factors that you refer to dictating state we call sexually availabilty. As you mention, ANYTHING and EVERYTHING can dictate this, including her logistics. The majority of it is out of your control with the exception of your LOOKS, STYLE and SOCIAL FREEDOM.

This concept of 'sexually availability' took me 2.5 years to figure out. Yes, 2.5 years. I was part of the mainstream PUA community that had an explanation for a go-nowhere interaction or rejection. Your voice tone was too high, your backturn was timed improperly, you didn't build enough attraction/comfort, you kino'ed too quickly, you did your routines out of order. There is valid explanation of why every interaction didn't really in wild, hot, kinky, wet sex. If the interactions didn't result in sex, you did something wrong. But don't worry, there's technique that would have changed the outcome.

Nothing about a number's game. Nothing about sexually availability.

For instance, you can grab a girl's hand and hold it any time during the interaction. You will find out where she stands. If she lets you hold it, you are IN. This is much different than "timing your kino" where you look for IOI's in order to figure out the "safest" time to touch the girl. I took a lot of criticism from inexperienced guys elsewhere on the "don't grab her hand so quickly!" They are playing a totally different game than we do. It's safe game, try to be smooth game, etc.. I know, I used to do that stuff to. It's works but anything "works" if the girl is available and dig you, but you move quite slowly.

Often I'd be in a interaction for 15minutes, starting to run out of "material" and not knowing if the girl liked me. This could have been solved by, for example, grabbing her hand and holding it.

A lot of guys end up with chicks that are aren't DTF because they are playing safe game. They end up making jokes over 3-4 weeks of text thread, multiple dates and kisses with girls that want boyfriends and are confused why it takes them so long to get laid.

This could have been solved in the first 10 minutes (or in some cases, 10 seconds, see video) by "screening" the girl with physical advances.

You save MAJOR time by being aggressive on your approach.

When you touch a girl in the first 1-2minutes or makeout/try to makeout with her in 4-5minutes, SHE GETS IT. There is no confusing you with boyfriend material, a friend, nice guy or a *****. You are trying to Get Laid. Some girls really dig it, regardless of their own experience level. These girls stand there or participate verbally in the interaction. The others will "Get Lost," as we say.

The guys that don't Get Laid by date #3 or #4 are usually aren't being aggressive enough and ending up with girls that are interested but not DTF. The girl is profiling them as boyfriend material and not a player that will fuk them good. You end up with the WRONG girl.

On the topic of "shorter or uglier or less-edgy or less masculine or younger/older" guy won't get the same reaction.

No they won't. That is no different than any other style of game. No "game" will work at a high level if you look like crap and dress like crap. This is because your techniques have very little to do with whether a girl wants to bang you.

The 3 factors are: LOOKS, STYLE, SOCIAL FREEDOM.

any sort of "game" is just your social freedom on display.

That is why I emphasize REALLY REALLY REALLY developing your looks and body (lowest body fat possible) and rocking an edgy style so girls will either GET LOST or they'll be DTF. I have an entire website about it.

Again, please please please remember- my advice (everything I say, above and everywhere else) is advice to GET LAID. not "meet women" "avoid rejection" "learn to be a pickup artist" "make her laugh" "how to go on a date".

Looks matters more for one-night stands and banging girls SAME DAY/NGIHT (GETTING LAID) than for committed relationships where girls will prefer a "safer" guy to a sexy guy that bangs a lot of girls.

Style matters more for one-stand stands and banging girl SAME DAY/NIGHT (GETTING LAID) than for committed relationships where girls will prefer a "safer" guy to a sexy guy that bangs a lot of girls.

anything I say, opinion I give it is with ONE GOAL in mind- GETTING LAID. The advice is contrary to other goals "avoid rejection" "how to get a phone number," etc. etc. you get the point

I'll do rejection (SHE GETS LOST) videos, each of these are like 1GB from Carlos' eyeball camera. I have to be selective about which I caption, upload, etc. but I'll do them, people in the GLL community want them too-

here's what it'll look like

Hey, I know this is random but I thought you were attractive and I wanted to come see what you were like.
"Thank you"
Hi, I'm Chris... HOLD HAND
"I'm XXXXX" pulls hand away
Cool so what are you up to shopping for shoes or something...
"I gotta go"
Hold up a second, don't be shy. GRAB HAND/ARM
"no I gotta go"

verbatim that is what happens.

Reaction score
zekko said:
Cut me a break, Smasher! The guy's obviously tall and it's clear he looks like he works out. I'm not the only one here who pointed out that he's tall and buff.

It's important because I'm not sure the whole "dominate her grocery cart" bit would work with a shorter, wimpier looking dude. I actually think that her initial reaction is that she's a little intimidated, although I could be wrong about that.

Anyway, surely you admit that tall and fit is attractive to women? That's to women, not to me. I actually prefer shorter girls. ;)
It could be argued that I can't be too aggressive since I'm already scary looking and that a 'less intimidating' guy could get away with more. I've heard that thrown around as a counter-argument a lot.

I'm not going to make that argument however.

My [respectful] question to those that are saying this works for me but not a shorter/less masculine/less edgy/less cool looking person...

what "style" works significantly better for shorter/less masculine/less edgy/less cool looking people?

nothing in my opinion. certainly nothing to GET LAID. That's because this "attraction" thing has little to do with the style of "game" and its all dependent on your LOOKS STYLE SOCIAL FREEDOM. And her sexually availability and logistics.

A guy taller/shorter/same might use a safer approach, get laughs and look smoother on the approach and have it result in nothing. In my eyes, getting told to fck off in 5 seconds is no different than getting a fake number or getting a girl that flakes. In fact, its arguably better.

if a guy is trying to GET LAID. its ALL or NOTHING.

there's no points for kisses, phone numbers, smoothness, getting laughs, correctly timing your backturn, flash (stealing a grocery cart), comebacks, timing kino, etc.

we either fuk the girl or we don't. its all or nothing. the rest is meaningless for anything else than measuring your process until you beat your AA.

all my opinion, of course.

trust me- ive been through EVERYTHING. peacocking, "hey you got email?", natural game, indirect, direct, be a total pus$y (not recommended), NLP (seriously?), 4 weeks of text game (build attraction), adventure dates, wingman/no wingman. Ive honestly tried it all when I had a misunderstanding of what this "game" was all about- looking good and locating sexually available girls that already like you, managing the logistics so they don't have to think, having a REPEATABLE gameplan so you don't have to think

lavalamp69

Don Juan
Reaction score
All the people that are saying this is fake are just a bunch of incel virgins that dont get out and interact with women in real life. Theyre probably all aspergering out as I type this.

lavalamp69

Don Juan
Reaction score
lavalamp69 said:
goodlookingloser, so how often do these women you pull on the street turn out to have boyfriends? In my experience, a very high percent of attractive women have boyfriends, so I have to play a numbers game going through women just to find the single ones. Im curious if you are experiencing the same thing...Also, are you banging these girls your pulling in these vids or do you just get their number and it doesnt really go anywhere or what?
so GLL, what are your answers to these questions?

Reaction score
lavalamp69 said:
goodlookingloser, so how often do these women you pull on the street turn out to have boyfriends? In my experience, a very high percent of attractive women have boyfriends, so I have to play a numbers game going through women just to find the single ones. Im curious if you are experiencing the same thing...Also, are you banging these girls your pulling in these vids or do you just get their number and it doesnt really go anywhere or what?
my bad i missed your question

oh I assume the ones that I take home don't have boyfriends, but maybe they do? I have no idea..

and they ones that tell me "i have a boyfriend" (aka not sexually available) i dont know if they actually have a boyfriend, or they aren't interested. I have no idea.. it's impossible to tell for sure

I live in Los Angeles, South Florida and I visit NYC, DC(where im from) during the year, there's a lot of hot single girls, especially in the the first 2... well all cities

the girls I put into my car.. im not just taking their number if that was your question?

but of course, its a numbers game... totally. we don't really know if they really have boyfriends, ya know

lavalamp69

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what percent of women do you end up hooking up with? when you say sexually available, do you mean you scored with them, or does that just mean a woman who isnt looking for a relationship, but more just for sex? Im interested in your success rate.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lavalamp69 said:
All the people that are saying this is fake are just a bunch of incel virgins that dont get out and interact with women in real life. Theyre probably all aspergering out as I type this.
Shut the fu*k I been gettting pu$$y before this site,and I will continue to get it after

You the one that gullible as ****, try this **** when you go to the store,and force a chick to sit on your lap,and bet the cops will be night caning your stupid smut monkey looking fu*k boy ass.

Peice of ****, I have made out with chicks plenty of times in club setting, but day time game is when girls are on their good girl church shi*t

If this shi*t is not fake,it's a very fu*king rarity, and no it won't happen all the time if not any

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey GL,

Just wanted to mention something else. I'll quote you quickly.....

You mentioned that a rejection would look like this:

"Hey, I know this is random but I thought you were attractive and I wanted to come see what you were like.
"Thank you"
Hi, I'm Chris... HOLD HAND
"I'm XXXXX" pulls hand away
Cool so what are you up to shopping for shoes or something...
"I gotta go"
Hold up a second, don't be shy. GRAB HAND/ARM
"no I gotta go""

One thing I wanted to mention. I think in most cases, if she pulls her hand away the first time, she'll probably pull it away the second time. If she pulls it away the first time, notice if she also starts leaning away or distancing herself during the conversation. This could be as simple as standing as little as 2 or 3 inches further away from you after pulling her hand away or she could distance herself 6 inches to a couple of feet. This is a sign she's not interested.

I'm only telling you this because i don't believe it's necessary to grab the hand a second time. I know my fiancee wouldn't appreciate it if she pulled her hand away from some stranger while he's talking with her and then he grabs her hand again and she pulls it away again. Nothing wrong with showing some initiative and being assertive. And I think it's cool that you're not shy about meeting new women and that you like to joke around with them , etc etc.

And it looks like you have some success with women, which is great.... I think it's important to not go overkill with being grabby when a woman is clearly uninterested and respect those boundaries. There's a difference between being assertive and being too aggressive with a woman who wants to be left alone. Just to reiterate what you said. If she's not interested and you hold her hand, she pulls away. <first sign she isn't interested> Then she says "I've gotta go". <second sign she's disinterested>. It's completely unnecessary to grab her again. You have 2 strong signals right there.

The women who let you hold their hands and who are interested probably didn't show 2 strong signals that they weren't interested. They will let you hold their hand and also they might close the distance a little between you two. And usually they find excuses to stick around. If she's trying to get away then touch is invasive and unwelcome... By the way, congrats on your successes and i wish you the best of luck!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Cut me a break, Smasher! The guy's obviously tall and it's clear he looks like he works out. I'm not the only one here who pointed out that he's tall and buff.

It's important because I'm not sure the whole "dominate her grocery cart" bit would work with a shorter, wimpier looking dude. I actually think that her initial reaction is that she's a little intimidated, although I could be wrong about that.

Anyway, surely you admit that tall and fit is attractive to women? That's to women, not to me. I actually prefer shorter girls. ;)
Since when did you get so serious? Did you see the smiley?

I've actually said the very same thing about him in another thread. I'm just having a little fun.

oxford comma

Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff. the only thing i dont like about this is that it will alienate a lot of awesome girls that just aren't the type to bang a stranger right off the bat. i think a way you could make this method more universal is if she takes her hand away, instead of going for the kill again realize shes not the type that will have sex with you right away, but still may like you. That way you can just ease up on the physicality and take things more slow, get the number close etc.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good looking loser said:
Absolutely.

This is old news for a lot of people---

The girl is either sexually available or not. If she's sexually available, she is either DTF or not. A guy can test both by 'screening' which is mainly via physical advances and perhaps some flirtatious/sexual dialogue, but not necessarily. The factors that you refer to dictating state we call sexually availabilty. As you mention, ANYTHING and EVERYTHING can dictate this, including her logistics. The majority of it is out of your control with the exception of your LOOKS, STYLE and SOCIAL FREEDOM.

This concept of 'sexually availability' took me 2.5 years to figure out. Yes, 2.5 years. I was part of the mainstream PUA community that had an explanation for a go-nowhere interaction or rejection. Your voice tone was too high, your backturn was timed improperly, you didn't build enough attraction/comfort, you kino'ed too quickly, you did your routines out of order. There is valid explanation of why every interaction didn't really in wild, hot, kinky, wet sex. If the interactions didn't result in sex, you did something wrong. But don't worry, there's technique that would have changed the outcome.

Nothing about a number's game. Nothing about sexually availability.
Absolutely agree. PUA is premised on the false notion that attraction is all words, behavior and attitude tactics. And done just right, can always create attraction no matter what. For example, you can create attraction out of thin air just by being c0cy and funny. And when a guy goes out and actually tries all the PUA suggestions and has limited to no success, then it's his "inner game" that is the reason. It's always your fault in the delusional PUA land.

The funny thing is no one plays the number's game more than a typical PUA practitioner. But those mental masturbators don't call it a number's game, instead you're practicing a "skill set" that you haven't mastered yet.

Of course how you really master it is from practice and throwing all that mental masturbation stuff away and developing your own more natural approach to it.

I've concluded years ago that female's attraction for a male is mostly visual and it either happens fast or not at all. You have to play a number's game to find the girls that are attracted to you from the beginning and available at a given point in time.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
good looking loser said:
My [respectful] question to those that are saying this works for me but not a shorter/less masculine/less edgy/less cool looking person...

what "style" works significantly better for shorter/less masculine/less edgy/less cool looking people?

nothing in my opinion. certainly nothing to GET LAID. That's because this "attraction" thing has little to do with the style of "game" and its all dependent on your LOOKS STYLE SOCIAL FREEDOM. And her sexually availability and logistics.

A guy taller/shorter/same might use a safer approach, get laughs and look smoother on the approach and have it result in nothing. In my eyes, getting told to fck off in 5 seconds is no different than getting a fake number or getting a girl that flakes. In fact, its arguably better.

Chris I meant it as just a "question" that others may have in mind but not asked it.

I've always said it does matter to make your looks, style, and being social the best you can. That's pretty much all you can do and then go out and do it.

Funny thing you mentioned touching. I do that a lot. And a lot of times get touched by chicks at my part time. (Arm brushes, fixing my tie/shirt/ jacket). The problem I have there is I'm known pretty much throughout the store and these chicks WILL TALK and may smile in your face and be "intrigued" if you do bang one of them...But will also run and talk sh1t behind your back which if it gets out wouldn't be good for "business" so to speak. Being I'm 43 regardless of if I look/dress younger than I am (they all know my real age. Some..even dudes refuse to believe it even though I've known a lot for a while now) I'd say I'm pretty free spirited and kindof "shock" a lot of them being my attitude and not "acting" like they think older dudes "should" act = old.

The hand holding is an interesting technique. I need to do that. Reminds me of a chick who always used to come see me (at times with her mom) lower twenties and this chick was and is gorgeous. We'd always talk. And things went kindof past just a customer relationship. (Asking details about me and me of her.) I don't think she had a clue of how much older I really was and I never really pushed things as at most of the time frame she came in she had a boyfriend whom I met once and I had a girlfriend (I'm not the cheating type. I see no point in it other than just breaking up for good if it doesn't work out.)

That being said the touching reminds me of one time she put out her hand to me to "hold her up" while she was trying on heels. Never since I've worked there have I ever seen a chick do that to any dude who's worked there. It lasted about a minute and all I thought at the time was since she was hot she was most likely just being a "princess". (She did come off a bit high horse a few times in the past)

I should have simply asked for her number at that point and went for it as I was single and I think she was at that point but didn't as the age thing was in my mind.

The thing that I finally pvssied out on was another time after she'd come in their with her mom and I was helping them (I already knew both from coming in a few times) and I asked for her "J's" number and the mom said NN why did you ask for "J's" number? (Though it wasn't in like a get away from her manner). I said oh because the heels she wants are out and i'll call her when they're in. I thought at that point the mom kindof knew my age and I never just admitted to why. (Perhaps she knew her daughter may've liked me and she liked me as well and wanted me to be a man and say the truth. Who knows)

In the end you just have to go for it or you could miss out on opportunities that may never present themselves again whether you are looking to date/ hang out/ meet chicks or just get laid.

The touching thing hand holding reminded me of the chick who did that to me...Fvvvvvvccckkk!!! LOL

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good looking loser said:
while I agree with you and the majority of my website is based on increased your sexual appeal (looks + style), there's no consensus on where im attractive.

The last thing I say is that "looks don't matter," I think my forum name/website name/everything I've done for 30 years old my life reflects that.
Is it me or did you just contradict yourself?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
The ONLY "negative" thing I could take from the videos is that not everyone is 6ft or over, built, and dresses or looks "rugged".

If the same scenario went on with a 5'6 dude who wasn't built or didn't have a certain look to him he'd be blown out.

That's why you have to look your best, dress with style and edge (though not too over the top), be social and have confidence in yourself and not need it based off of a "positive" outcome everytime. That's the BEST you can do.
NN, the above is probably your best non-online dating post.

Yes, time and time again (till the end of time) looks matter. Plain and simple. The majority of women gravitate towards taller and larger men.

Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Is it me or did you just contradict yourself?
I don't think so, my website (only been around for 10months) is highly devoted to improving our looks, but there's no consensus on whether I'm actually "good looking" or even if I "look good"

its simply a matter of opinion

obviously I feel I do, and the results show that, but there's plenty guys (go figure) that go on-and-on about how disgustingly ugly I am, which is fine because it makes the results look even better.

Reaction score
oxford comma said:
good stuff. the only thing i dont like about this is that it will alienate a lot of awesome girls that just aren't the type to bang a stranger right off the bat. i think a way you could make this method more universal is if she takes her hand away, instead of going for the kill again realize shes not the type that will have sex with you right away, but still may like you. That way you can just ease up on the physicality and take things more slow, get the number close etc.
right, i agree.. but that's what im trying to avoid and SCREEN OUT. If my goal is to GET LAID and not "meet women" "never get rejected" "go on a date" I want to screen out ALL the girls that aren't DTF, regardless if they 'like' me or not. In fact, the majority of girls 'like' me, but the majority aren't DTF. I think it's true for most guys that have made the attempt to look good and are fairly socially free.

dont get me wrong though, I still go on dates... the gameplan of being really aggressive up front is for the videos to show that it actually works too and its the best approach if you goal is to Get Laid. I heard a lot of criticism when the video only showed me taking phone numbers and guys wanted to see that i could push it further

Reaction score
Aristippus said:
One thing I wanted to mention. I think in most cases, if she pulls her hand away the first time, she'll probably pull it away the second time. If she pulls it away the first time, notice if she also starts leaning away or distancing herself during the conversation. This could be as simple as standing as little as 2 or 3 inches further away from you after pulling her hand away or she could distance herself 6 inches to a couple of feet. This is a sign she's not interested.

I'm only telling you this because i don't believe it's necessary to grab the hand a second time. I know my fiancee wouldn't appreciate it if she pulled her hand away from some stranger while he's talking with her and then he grabs her hand again and she pulls it away again. Nothing wrong with showing some initiative and being assertive. And I think it's cool that you're not shy about meeting new women and that you like to joke around with them , etc etc.

And it looks like you have some success with women, which is great.... I think it's important to not go overkill with being grabby when a woman is clearly uninterested and respect those boundaries. There's a difference between being assertive and being too aggressive with a woman who wants to be left alone. Just to reiterate what you said. If she's not interested and you hold her hand, she pulls away. <first sign she isn't interested> Then she says "I've gotta go". <second sign she's disinterested>. It's completely unnecessary to grab her again. You have 2 strong signals right there.

The women who let you hold their hands and who are interested probably didn't show 2 strong signals that they weren't interested. They will let you hold their hand and also they might close the distance a little between you two. And usually they find excuses to stick around. If she's trying to get away then touch is invasive and unwelcome... By the way, congrats on your successes and i wish you the best of luck!
Thank you, I appreciate it.

Again though, the goal with this stuff is to Get Laid not 'avoid creepying girls' out or scaring them off. The last thing guys should do is be less aggressive for fear of being inappropriate, or the girl getting upset. This doesn't mean try to stick your hands down a girl's pants in public or putting your hand on her throat over and over, that's completely overkill. but it means- they have the option of leaving at any point, as you know.

The girls that won't let me hold their hands (after 4-5 attempts) but still stand there talking to me 'like' me but aren't DTF. In some cases ill take their numbers, but if im looking to Get Laid, I'll def. move on if they won't leave.

So I have to disrespectfully disagree- I don't think it's important to not be grabby (aggressive). But I don't stand there touching girls over and over if they aren't down haha :) ... it's a waste of time.

The type of mindset is so so different than most of the other stuff out there where a guy is on the girls timetable and trying to pass her tests, it's just the opposite with SCREENING and it def. involves taking the "risk" of being rude or a creep. It's not safe, but that's why it works. A risk that I'm willing to take since it pays exponentially higher dividends in terms of Getting Laid.

Thank you for your blessing, good post