2 More Recent Apporach Videos: Hot Girl at Grocery & Quick Street Pull

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call super bull**** on this vid

You guys are gullible,how is that chick going to sit on his lap like that

Reaction score
zekko said:
Interesting that you get comments about your looks. Looks are subjective, of course, but you are clearly tall and fit with a good build, and that's attractive.

I kind of agree with Lavalamp that an unattractive guy doing the same thing might have a different reaction - the girl might even get irate and call for the manager or security lol.

I can kind of understand why you get some haters though. This will sound like an insult but I honestly don't mean it that way. There's something about your look and personality that suggests douchebag. Again, I don't mean that as an insult, I can't think of any other way to put it. A lot of guys have success with the douchebag approach - the Jersey Shore guys, for instance. It takes all kinds of people to make up the world. Ultimately, I think you get haters because of jealousy.
no offense taken :)
for sure i get 'douchebag' all the time... the majority of guys that fuk girls do. i dont exactly take it as an insult, no one confuses me for a nice guy or a pu$$y

i must be called a douchebag 50+ times in each of these threads by these undersexed guys, really not news to me
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149550803
http://www.reddit.com/r/cringe/comments/12ynkg/pick_up_artist_seducing_a_teen_girl/

im willing to take that "risk" and have another person calling me a douchebag, there's no consequences whatsoever, in fact- the other person is more upset about it than i

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those approaches are so staged it isn't funny. Anyone who believes otherwise is an idiot. I don't know why this guy keeps posting this bullsh!t.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said you didn't get any pu55y. What I'm saying is what you're showing us isn't legit. Their responses to your awkwardness are not congruent to how a normal person would act when encountered by someone they don't know.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty funny watch the haters come out of the woodwork all buthurt and lashing out because someone is able to do what they don't think they can...because they are too scared to try.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ps...The big thing you are missing great horned is that the girl is VERY turned on and he's making her feel comfortable & safe enough to go home with

Trenton

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao like a girl wouldn't notice a second guy sticking a camera phone in her face for 15 minutes following them around the store.

faaaaaaake

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just don't know because you lack practical experience. You will never EVER know unless you try.... But if it is too scary for you or too outside of your beliefs to think that girls like to f&ck, then stay right where you are with your s3x life. It's your life to live, no skin off my back

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with great owl I'm sorry but you guys are stupid as ****

This **** beyond staged lmao

And just like Trenton said, she would have notice the camara guy ducking around the aisles

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've pulled similar interactions like this but they never lead to same day sex (except once but she was maybe a hb7). You guys saying this is fake don't realize how a woman will respond if she's attracted to you and you hit her buttons like he did in those videos. The reactions by those women are real, I've had them respond to me like that. Women absolutely want to get swept off their feet and that's what he did. Look at the small details in these vids...the sound of their laughs, the way he goes in 80% for the kiss and they come in for the last 20%...those are totally natural and real actions you cannot fake those. If you can't recognize this it's because you've never experienced it for yourself.

Instead of bashing him, be honest with yourselves about why you are choosing to believe that this is staged. That would be your best shot at actually helping yourselves by figuring out your own insecurities so you can work through them.

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
And as for noticing the camera guy...women don't give a crap what some other guy is doing if they view the guy who is talking to them as the prize. In their eyes, GLL is the dominant man and the guy with his phone out is some beta...even if they noticed him they don't care about him because he's not a threat he's just some pu55y watching from a distance. Since GLL is big and acts like he has balls, those women trust him and feel safe with him and only care about their interaction with him. Like I said in his other thread, I was surprised at how all the socially constructed worries go out the window during their interactions with him and they totally reacted to him in their primal way.

Reaction score
Droz88 said:
I've pulled similar interactions like this but they never lead to same day sex (except once but she was maybe a hb7). You guys saying this is fake don't realize how a woman will respond if she's attracted to you and you hit her buttons like he did in those videos. The reactions by those women are real, I've had them respond to me like that. Women absolutely want to get swept off their feet and that's what he did. Look at the small details in these vids...the sound of their laughs, the way he goes in 80% for the kiss and they come in for the last 20%...those are totally natural and real actions you cannot fake those. If you can't recognize this it's because you've never experienced it for yourself.

Instead of bashing him, be honest with yourselves about why you are choosing to believe that this is staged. That would be your best shot at actually helping yourselves by figuring out your own insecurities so you can work through them.
thank you-- here's my confession..................... ITS REAL

I explain that over and over in the pre-video commentary. This kid has a eye ball mod on front of his Cricket cell phone that that smaller than the human eye, no one is picking it out. Sometimes the girls even know that he's me friend, but he's just hangning out playing on his cell phone. there no way in hell they can pick out a camera if they were to stare at him for 3minutes

THERES NO CAMERA GUY, THERES NO CAMERA. No one in the videos or around the videos has any idea whats going on whatsoever. the camera mod we have is impossible for people to pick out even if they knew they were on tape. We'd be kicked out of stores so fast because both Erik and I dont actually blend as is and especially if we had a big camera setup.

This is different from the 1st 4-5 videos when we were using a basic digital camera and hiding it in this trucker hat from time to time
http://www.goodlookingloser.com/2012/09/04/pickup-girls-video-1/
http://www.goodlookingloser.com/2012/09/04/pickup-girls-video-2/

different camera, different ballgame. thankfully we dont have to deal will that setup any longer

in these interactions I dont even notice the "camera" Im solely focused on the girl and she is to me. When a guy walks up to a girl and she's interested... she's not thinking "okay wheres the camera guy? he is probably posting this on SoSuave.net," etc. etc. its the last thing they are thinking about, they are focused on me (or trying to look for an excuse to get away from me)... if you have even basic experience talking to random women, this is how it goes and you'd probably know that

that is not unlike when you are talking to anyone else. any time you walk into the store you are being taped at 3-4 different angles and you couldn't pick out the cameras unless you knew to look for them, and our set up is even more discrete.

the funny part is, when I posted the basic phone ## videos, haters say they "aren't impressed" and I should post cooler stuff
when I post these more aggressive ones (anything beyond a boring phone#), "its fake"

when it comes down to it though, most guys that get upset/negative on these videos are just here for entertainment and have no desire to get laid in the first place or have much experience in real interactions... save your time and dont argue with them

if we were faking the videos, I'd probably look more smooth.. I wouldnt ask the girls the same questions 2or3 times and forget their names, I'd probably hire better actresses too that werent so nervous and were all super hot and rent a sick camera in an area where car alarms are ****1n going off.

ive spent well over $1000 going to a lawyer to find out the actual laws surround REAL videos and intrusion upon seclusion (right to privacy) and consent
here's what I know (not legal advice)-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VKs1Mz2NYc

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haters are gonna hate.

Great videos and alot to learn. Game is mostly about having balls, and you have them. I don't disagree that an ugly or average guy would struggle if they did exactly like you do, but that doesn't mean you can't learn from it.

Keep it up:up:

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you talk very masculine , it is look like some thing in my through push me every time I talk masculine to take more soft

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you approach this many women, surely you must get a lot of rejections. any vids of those and how you handled them?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
The ONLY "negative" thing I could take from the videos is that not everyone is 6ft or over, built, and dresses or looks "rugged".

If the same scenario went on with a 5'6 dude who wasn't built or didn't have a certain look to him he'd be blown out.

That's why you have to look your best, dress with style and edge (though not too over the top), be social and have confidence in yourself and not need it based off of a "positive" outcome everytime. That's the BEST you can do.

The reason I believe the videos are real is my friends or I have done the same type of sh1t with chicks even before I ever heard of "PUA" (Never needed to act like a peac0cking whack job to "meet" chicks). Just having fun and being ourselves, BSIng, teasing, acting like fools rather than some over the top PUA fruit loop who change their minds on what "works" to meet and pick up chicks every five minutes.

If you were to seriously secretly videotape normal everyday dudes who pick up chicks most people would still cry "FAKE"!

Chris is a tall dude, buff, and dresses with his own edgy style. It's not so mind blowing that he actually DOES pick up these chicks without it having to be faked.

I swear to God I think half the dudes on this site don't get out of their houses let alone actually interact with chicks on an everyday basis.

If you have issues meeting chicks and seeing just how easy and "unsmooth" you could be...Take a part time job in a high end department store. You're forced to deal with a constant flow of new chicks everyday without spending money to meet them but making extra. Tons of hot co-workers, shoppers etc. Plus since you have to dress your best...it's EASY work.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
...you are clearly tall and fit with a good build, and that's attractive.
You should ask for his digits.

Sorry, couldn't resist! ;)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut me a break, Smasher! The guy's obviously tall and it's clear he looks like he works out. I'm not the only one here who pointed out that he's tall and buff.

It's important because I'm not sure the whole "dominate her grocery cart" bit would work with a shorter, wimpier looking dude. I actually think that her initial reaction is that she's a little intimidated, although I could be wrong about that.

Anyway, surely you admit that tall and fit is attractive to women? That's to women, not to me. I actually prefer shorter girls. ;)