13 Reasons To Avoid Single Mothers

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
this f'n piece of sh1t friv is the biggest self-important bag of bat guano in sosuave history. Why else would this d0uche post this idiotic babble except to be able to get a reaction, therefore get his rocks off.

espi, be gone, you greasy vaginal secretion. :wave:

Reaction score
Espi said:
No, I don't hang out with your brother. :crackup:

Seriously, don't flame Beard. That guy is the bomb. In fact, you should bump his recent post, which, ironically, is titled GROW SOME BALLS...bizalls.

Do you really introduce yourself to women as Speedo?
Yeah I TOTALLY AGREE. The Beard is the sh*t. (literally) Did you check out his patented hairy pidgeon maneuver? OH!! It was a thing of beauty. He used it to pick up these 2 hot smoking 11s. And guess what??? THEY WERE SISTERS! How cool is that!!??

And I don't have to tell you they were all over the Beard on the way home. (to his house of course).

The Beard told me not to tell anyone, but I just couldn't resist. HE's DA MAN!!

THA PIDGEON MAN!!!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
As a single mother I feel it is my duty to respond to this nonsense. I will use myself and my own situation and circumstances to counter these sophomoric stereotypes.

1) Baby Damage

I'm actually in better shape now then I was when I gave birth the first time. I have 4 children and actually weigh less now then I did when I got pregnant the first time. Yes, a woman's body does change a bit after giving birth, but so does a woman's body who has not given birth. Stretch marks exist on women who have not had children as well...and men get them too...gaining and losing weight causes them and it has nothing to do with pregnancy. All women's breasts lose their "perkiness" over time...again...nothing to do with childbirth...it's time and gravity. It can be avoided by working out and keeping your pecs toned. Guys that get man boobs after stopping working out can fix the problem by working out again. Women can improve their breasts in the same way.

2) I Can't Find A Baby Sitter
I've been a single mother since 1994. I've NEVER had to cancel my plans for lack of childcare. I have had to postpone plans due to being called in to work, though. Women without children have to postpone and cancel plans just as much due to work. So do men for that matter.

3) Babies Interrupt Nutbusting
Never had this happen either. I have been interrupted by phone calls and knocks on the door, though. Women AND men without children also deal with those kinds of interruptions.

4) Baby's Daddy
I've never allowed my ex husband or my 5 year old's father to interfere in my relationships. Again...this has never been an issue. I've dated men with psycho ex girlfriend's though. One of them actually was afraid to let his ex know he was involved with someone else because she would harass him even more. I've found that ex girlfriends are actually far worse than ex husbands or ex boyfriends when it comes to attempting to interfere in relationships their exes get involved with. So yet again...this is not an issue reserved exclusively for single mothers. Everyone can have this issue pop up.

5)Rent-A-Daddy
Now this one is just plain retarded and insulting. Sure...all single mothers troll the streeets looking for some strange, random guy to be a daddy to her kids. With all the perverts, pedophiles and psychos in this world, single mothers are more concerned with protecting their children from possible predators than finding someone to play daddy. Get a damn clue!

6)The Kids Are Still Up
This is in direct conflict with your last claim. If a single mother doesn't want to bring strange men around her kids then how on earth can she also be trying to make this same guy the new daddy?

7) Double Heart Break
This is the only issue I won't argue with. It IS difficult on both men and women who get attached to the child of someone they have a relationship with. However, if the single parent is a good person they have the best interest of their child/children at heart. A good parent would not cut you out of the life of the children. I would never do that to any guy who got attached to my kids and who my kids got attached to.

8) Your Not My Dad.
Never had this happen either. I make it clear to my kids that they are to respect adults...and if I'm involved with a man they are to view him in the same regard as they would their aunts, uncles, grandparents, teachers or any other adult. I also explain to the man that there will be no arguing in front of the kids or allowing them to try to pit one against the other but that I will have final authority as they are my responsibility. That being said...I have never and will never allow my children to disrespect or mistreat any man I get involved with. Neither will I allow any man to disrespect or mistreat my children. That is how it should be and it works quite well.

9)You Know What She Going To Do
Erm...why are you not taking full responsibility for your own protection against unwanted pregnancy? It's quite simple to prevent, afterall. If you refuse to have sex without using a condom then the chance of an unwanted pregnancy is extremely low. Bottom line...if you don't want a child it is up to YOU to take the proper steps to ensure it doesn't happen. That means don't have sex at all. If having sex is not something you are willing to avoid then you assume certain risks. One of those risks is an unwanted pregnancy. There are things you can do to protect yourself against that risk and intelligent men use condoms. In the even that protection fails...you knew it could happen and are equally to blame and must be a man and take responsibility for the outcome. A lot of women view abortion as murder, like I do...and will not murder their own flesh and blood. That is a risk you take and you know that everytime you have sex...whether protected or not. Deal with it.

10) Bad Judge of Character
Sometimes that can be the case, but sometimes it's not. In my case, I was very young, was a virgin, didn't have any experience to speak of and married a man who was very good at hiding his true colors. The second I married him he began to change...and was very abusive. I take responsibility for the mistakes I made and have not ever repeated them. Some women get cheated on or left. In some cases a woman ends up a single mother because their partner died. Let us not forget that men also have the habit of getting involved with bad women just as frequently as women get involved with bad men. If that were not true there would be no need for sites such as this. You don't have to be a single mother or even a woman to be a bad judge of character. Each and every one of you on this site have been a bad judge of character at one time or another. Should all women steer clear of you because you have made mistakes or been fooled before?

11)Unneccessary Expeditures
Again...this has never happened for me, either. If I take my children on a family outing I pay the cost, period. That is my responsibility as their parent. Not only do I not want some guy to pay for my children...I wouldn't allow them to do so even if they wanted to unless I was married to the guy. Since I have no interest in ever getting married again, this will never be an issue.

12) You'll Never Be #1
You're never number one with women without kids, either. In fact...you're actually likely to be higher on the list with a single mother than you would with a woman without children. People are selfish as a rule...and single women without kids are some of the most selfish people out there. At least single mothers are used to and comfortable with being selfless much of the time. Yes, a single mother's first responsibility is to her children...as it should be. However, that doesn't mean that by taking on that responsibility that she won't have anything left to give to you. On the contrary...since single mothers are so accustomed to giving to her children it's actually both easy and natural for her to be giving to the man in her life as well. So you might have to wait your turn...big deal...because with a single woman who is responsible to no one you'll be the one doing most of the giving since more often than not...the single women without kids are very demanding and like to take, take, take.

13)Tag, Your It!!!!
Please cite the law and even one actual case of this happening. Sorry, but this is just a complete and utter load of BS. The ONLY case where this would ever happen would be if the man and woman were married and the real father were dead or in prison or something and the non-father had either adopted or signed a legal agreement to be financially responsible for the kids. You make it sound like a guy dating a single mother or who lives with her for a few months can be forced to pay child support for her kids and that's a load of BS. There would have to be very unique and special circumstances for that to EVER happen.

Too many of the guys on here are just simply afraid that if a woman had a kid with someone else that she will take the father back and dump you. Fear of being left for another man is mostly what it all comes down to, and it's dumb. If the single mother wanted to be with the father of her kid/kids then she would be. If you wanted to be with your ex and she wanted to be with you...then you'd be together. Single mothers are no different than you are in most ways. They just have more responsibility and have to think about someone other than themselves when making their decisions and choices in life.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a single mother I feel it is my duty to respond to this nonsense. I will use myself and my own situation and circumstances to counter these sophomoric stereotypes.
Wyldfire, you are the exception, and have good reason to be a SM.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Wyldfire, you are the exception, and have good reason to be a SM.
Des, there are plenty of single mothers very much like me. In fact...most of the single moms I know are really great people who have just had lousy luck. Yes, some of them have made poor choices as well...but in many of those cases they were fooled.

We all are able to look back and recall a time when we were fooled by someone we thought was a good person who ended up screwing us over or conning us. It happens a lot.

Single mothers, just like anyone else, should not be collectively judged. You've got to look at all people on a case by case basis. If you don't do that you end up cheating yourself out of getting to know some of the greatest folks out there. At 40 years old I've met a lot of people. The ones who have stood out as being the absolute best human beings have always belonged to a group that there are stereotypes and pre-judging about. Someone who has had a plain life with no challenges, adversity or opportunities to gain wisdom and strength isn't able to gain the same depth of character as someone who has struggled. The ones who have had it rough are also so much more appreciative of the positive and good things in life when they do come their way.

Case by case basis is ALWAYS the best policy.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks wyldfire for clearing this up.

everyguy here prtty much has had a heart break.

I guess they made bad choices too..

so they must all be big losers..and dont deserve to date a good girl because they are trash since they cant always pick them good. right?

a lot of these guys are HUGE hipocrites.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like this old lady friend of mine at work sorta creepy j/ks

But I've dated a SM as you guys put it, and it was fun for the few months it lasted but I wasnt ready to settle down so I moved on. You dont have to have a hissy fit over this issue, you like the girl go for it. You've had a tonne of girls so why are you worried if she's had a few guys or not *hint she has experience*. As much as I'd love to pop a virgin chick I wouldnt pass off a nice SM, so while you guys moan about that crap I'll go talk to her cool.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
typical said:
so while you guys moan about that crap I'll go talk to her cool.
friv was moaning because of the dildo in his arse....

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speedo-

are you really 25 yrs old?

you remind me a lot of a poster named Joeker.

who was 31 and acted 13..and now he left the site.

you dont act like your 25....you dont post like your 25.

but then again neither do a lot of the mature mans forum..cough I mean old boys network...guys.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
You're just too easy to fukk with...

For the sake of the others, I won't continue to hijack this thread by making fun of fruity friv.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
stereotypes and overgeneralizations aside...

who gives a fvk.

who wants to get involved with some ***** thats been ****ed down and dirty till her holes were filled with jizz then 9 months later a little retard was born.

fvck that noise, sons.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
lol i like your style julian......:up:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Julian-

what if that was your mom and you dad was good to her then beat her..and u were born..and he beat you as well..and ur mom..then she left that..so she could give you a better life...so you could be a better man then your father. I bet you would feel partial to your mother.

or better yet what if the mother was a widow because her husband died in Iraq..is she a ***** too? with a retard kid?

yea sure thing right?

why dont you and spedo take a class on maturity.

then re-read how your post looks like a 14 yr old wrote it.

I think your a good poster to.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
hey Julian-

what if that was your mom and you dad was good to her then beat her..and u were born..and he beat you as well..and ur mom..then she left that..so she could give you a better life...so you could be a better man then your father. I bet you would feel partial to your mother.

or better yet what if the mother was a widow because her husband died in Iraq..is she a ***** too? with a retard kid?

yea sure thing right?

why dont you and spedo take a class on maturity.

then re-read how your post looks like a 14 yr old wrote it.

I think your a good poster to.

Enough with the hypotheticals. They are not based in reality. So i wont respond to those ridiculous situations that you created.

Let me use an analogy.

When i go to the grocery store to purchase goods, i dont buy spoiled fruit. I buy ripe fruit, and other fresh fruit...but not spoiled fruit.

The spoiled fruit can be purchased by those hungry and desperate enough to eat it, they probably wont get sick, as spoiled fruit is basically just overripe and full of sugar, but they will still eat it...and they can, i dont hold that against them at all. If they want to go out back and take it out of the trash, then so be it, thats their decision.

But i dont expect them to look at me with disdain for choosing not to purchase it and eat it.

So my point is, if women who have baggage is your thing, then go ahead, have at it. But dont look at me funny because i choose not to partake in such things. Or because i discriminate against women with children.

What could a struggling mother possibly add to my life besides drama?

Women alone add enough drama as it is, imagine the bullsh1t that will have to be dealt with when she has a kid (which is what thing thread is about).