Life's a B1tch

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All Game ever was is giving up fear
So I once believed, UNTIL "peacocking" in Crenshaw(I was wearing a white sharkskin suit with a red button up shirt beneath the blazer)resulted in my having a bullet lodged 2 inches from my spine, courtesy of an exceptionally grouchy Crip. Since then, I've learned the value of using fear to my advantage

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I once believed, UNTIL "peacocking" in Crenshaw(I was wearing a white sharkskin suit with a red button up shirt beneath the blazer)resulted in my having a bullet lodged 2 inches from my spine, courtesy of an exceptionally grouchy Crip. Since then, I've learned the value of using fear to my advantage
Well, perennial losers, NN, have their own burden to bare.

If I were you, I would look into crips that aren't so grouchy, maybe?

Idk on you

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like you somehow like this...this is akin to wanna be a cuck.

I respect what you guys been through..but I also feel like , you gotta be real and SEE that despite the trauma you been through she's still straying behind your back...

So the trauma bond between you guys isn't strong enough to make HER respect you more, quite the opposite actually.

We all know how this will end. OP, enjoy one more year of drama and apparently good sex, just be ready for the crash.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like you somehow like this...this is akin to wanna be a cuck.

I respect what you guys been through..but I also feel like , you gotta be real and SEE that despite the trauma you been through she's still straying behind your back...

So the trauma bond between you guys isn't strong enough to make HER respect you more, quite the opposite actually.

We all know how this will end. OP, enjoy one more year of drama and apparently good sex, just be ready for the crash.
That's the thing. With my game, I could keep her as long as I wanted her, probably.

Not joking. Dread game, push/ pull on point. Text me for pointers.

But I don't want her anymore. I keep telling her and she keeps it ignoring it, pretending everything is gonna be ok.

Have I not said this 10 times already?

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said it 100 times in my head. I've said this to her 3 times face to face. We're done.

I don't care how much you love me. I can't trust you ever again. I will never forget this

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the thing. With my game, I could keep her as long as I wanted her, probably.

Not joking. Dread game, push/ pull on point. Text me for pointers.

But I don't want her anymore. I keep telling her and she keeps it ignoring it, pretending everything is gonna be ok.

Have I not said this 10 times already?
Yeah, the garage is 90% full of her shyte right? You provide shelter. If I was her I also wouldn't go without a fight.

Simultaneously things you do have consequences. She should've figured that out all those months when she was SEXTING other dude.

You gotta do you. All I know is that I would give her a month to pack her shyte, and after that month I would physically put her and her shyte out the door.

Once trust is broken its like a broken glass. No matter how much you try to glue it together, it will never ever be the same again.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the garage is 90% full of her shyte right? You provide shelter. If I was her I also wouldn't go without a fight.

Simultaneously things you do have consequences. She should've figured that out all those months when she was SEXTING other dude.

You gotta do you. All I know is that I would give her a month to pack her shyte, and after that month I would physically put her and her shyte out the door.

Once trust is broken its like a broken glass. No matter how much you try to glue it together, it will never ever be the same again.
Yes. This is what I wanted to read.

I've known this since day 1, and I still think this way.

But I refuse to put her on the street. It's easy to say, but I have more respect than that.

If you were creating a team of people, and loyalty and bravery were factors, you would want me on that team.

Can you see my dilemma? Even if it's a dilemma of conscience

Edit - also, she could stab me in my sleep, you idiot. Have you never lived with a woman?

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy women: sex is great, but so is the fighting.

You better have a sack of nuts

You will mostly experience this with mids that think they're dimes. The dime pieces are always locked up

So if you aren't pulling dime pieces, you better sack up, buddy

Or marry a Christian chick. Or an ugly one

Last edited:

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But all you have to do to not get an ugly one is have a set of balls. Have respect for yourself. It conveys farther than you can imagine.

This is why I've always said to act like you're the c0ck of the walk. Pretending like you are will get you further than being realistic

Fake it until you make is definitely a thing, and it mostly goes back to your thoughts of yourself

I'm a 5'7 bald guy, but I act like I'm the the pick of the litter

Think of yourself this way, always. You're the sh1t. They have to convince you

Develop confidence in yourself and women and work will follow.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Develop confidence in yourself and women and work will follow.
But that's the rub: you have to gain your salt by approaching women and getting shot down.

There's no easy way to become as thick-skinned as me. You have to live it, young buck.

But what's your other option? Play video games and use dating apps? Lol

Go ahead. You're only delaying the inevitable. And I mean the inevitable realization that all women are the same.

Get out of your box, take some heart ache. Life is boring otherwise.

Or it will get boring. Trust me

Only women play it safe. It's in your nature to take risks!

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you get older, you'll learn that all women are retarded in a way; retarded to our way of thinking. Which is the logical way of thinking.

Giving women the vote was the downfall of the West and women will be the downfall of you. Whether you like it or not. Whether you avoid them or not. They will wreck you.

The only way to avoid heartbreak is to become sour like me and be wary of women, or get as good as game as I am and do your best to control women. Again, in order to understand women, you have to be fvcked over by them. You live and you learn, young buck

If you want to control women, look up dread game and push/pull. They coincide with confidence, but trust me

And as this thread shows, you can never control a modern woman.

But it's worth it to try. Again, life gets boring if you don't try.

May the Lord bless your life better than he did mine.

Last edited:

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you get older, you'll learn that all women are retarded in a way; retarded to our way of thinking. Which is the logical way of thinking.

Giving women the vote was the downfall of the West and women will be the downfall of you. Whether you like it or not. Whether you avoid them or not. They will wreck you.

The only way to avoid it is to become sour like me and avoid women, or get as good as game as I am and do your best to control women.

And as this thread shows, you can never control a modern woman.

But it's worth it to try. Again, life gets boring if you don't try.

May the Lord bless your life better than he did mine.
I also chose a bad b1tch. There are better ones out there. Remember that too.

I'm older. I knowingly made my bed. Now I'm lying in it

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no poster on this forum that can give me advice I haven't already read. And those guys said it better than you can

I like the attacks. Keep them coming.

Negativity makes me think; positivity is a woman's pursuit