Life's a B1tch

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My old lady is sexting an old boyfriend. From fvcking highschool lol

Or was, until I caught her

I found out recently that you could look up deleted texts on iPhones. Found texts over two months. Started small, but eventually got sexual

So it's definitely over in my mind. I expected it from her, but I can't help but feel apathy

The dude lives 2 states away, doesn't matter. I can never trust her again. Obviously not dumb enough to

Why are all women like this? Lmfao

So we live together. Not married.

She's acting like nothing happened, obviously, but I keep having to remind her that something did. This turns into fights, which ruins my chill

There's not really a point to this. Just wanted y'all to know that veterans get screwed over too

I'm all good. Like I said, I expected it.

But at the same time you always hope it won't go that way

I'm not mad, just apathetic

Last edited:

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You expected your GF to text her ex-boyfriend behind your back?
I don't understand.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was hoping you would me give the answer
She's a liberal. Though, she changed for me. To be what i expected. All woman do that. If they don't try to be like you, bail immediately

Deep down, I knew it would never work . Tried anyway, cause i'm getting old and we both wanted kids.

Bad idea. For multiple reasons

Don't tie yourself to someone you have nothing in common with lol.

Crazy women will fvck the sh1t out of you. And also tell you everything you want to hear. I have the benefit of being old, so I knew she was was full of crap, but I thought she was different than the rest

Nope

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all good. Like I said, I expected it.

But at the same time you always hope it won't go that way
That's not how it works. You hope you won't get hit by a drunk driver. You hope you don't get maimed/killed walking down the street or while sitting at your desk. You don't hope a hoe turns into a housewife. You know it doesn't happen and therefore you don't get involved with her.
I'm getting old and want kids
And getting involved with a woman with red flags is the way to get kids? :rolleyes:
Perhaps paying child support and only seeing them a few hours during the weekend is your idea of having kids.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not how it works. You hope you won't get hit by a drunk driver. You hope you don't get maimed/killed walking down the street or while sitting at your desk. You don't hope a hoe turns into a housewife. You know it doesn't happen and therefore you don't get involved with her.

And getting involved with a woman with red flags is the way to get kids? :rolleyes:
Perhaps paying child support and only seeing them a few hours during the weekend is your idea of having kids.
Yeah. That was the risk I was taking

I knew it and did it anyway

I swallowed the red pill 20 years ago and still did it

How does that make you feel?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are all women like this? Lmfao
I am not joking when I say this but literally at some point every single one of my long term ex’s from high school and beyond has reached back out .. some thru emails… some thru texts…. All start off nostalgic… then eventually turn it up to sexual. I’ve never once taken them up on some of their proposals… but it makes me wonder just how many females that appear to be in a perfect relationship… are doing this.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you refuse to believe a person when they tell you who they are, you always will lose.
Definitely. Thanks for chiming in. I wanted your advice

But like I said, I want offspring. There's always a risk there. Sh1t was golden until I found those texts, 2.5 years in. I honestly believe that was the first time she tried to monkey branch

I'm handsome, but I'm also short and bald. I've mastered frame and dread game, but that can only take you so far. I'm not daft

She seemed different than the rest. They always do. And if I want kids bad enough - which I don't - maybe I could forgive her.

I still want kids, though.

How do you manage that in today's world?

I'll figure it out

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not joking when I say this but literally at some point every single one of my long term ex’s from high school and beyond has reached back out .. some thru emails… some thru texts…. All start off nostalgic… then eventually turn it up to sexual. I’ve never once taken them up on some of their proposals… but it makes me wonder just how many females that appear to be in a perfect relationship… are doing this.
He reached out. They went through the catching up for months. Then it turned into complaining about spouses. Then it turned into sexting

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was hoping you would me give the answer
You gonna form a plan in silence and make sure 100% of the necessary things are fixed in order to move away. You gonna pack your shyte in silence and accept the L. You gonna tell yourself that "this comes with the territory" and that you took a gamble and lost.

You gonna realise that a kid with this woman will NOT make it better but so much worse. You gonna respect yourself so much so that you cannot and will not tolerate disrespect like this. You gonna realize that when a woman acts like this she is planning her way out amd is ready to monkeybranche so you are 0-2 behind on her already. You gonna man the F up and act like a man.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same as usual, I'm sure

Women are fickle. I know this

It still sucks to experience it
It is… you have no other choice but to move on. Looking back over the years it was moments like this .. “ the kick in the balls”…. Where you feel your lowest that I was able to make my biggest strides forward. It’s like life is a see saw… you go down but in no time you’re going thru some of your best days !

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You gonna form a plan in silence and make sure 100% of the necessary things are fixed in order to move away. You gonna pack your shyte in silence and accept the L. You gonna tell yourself that "this comes with the territory" and that you took a gamble and lost.

You gonna realise that a kid with this woman will NOT make it better but so much worse. You gonna respect yourself so much so that you cannot and will not tolerate disrespect like this. You gonna realize that when a woman acts like this she is planning her way out amd is ready to monkeybranche so you are 0-2 behind on her already. You gonna man the F up and act like a man.
So the entire time she was texting him, she was fvcking me, trying to have my kid. That makes it worse in my eyes. All she wants is a kid at this point. Not necessarily mine

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is… you have no other choice but to move on. Looking back over the years it was moments like this .. “ the kick in the balls”…. Where you feel your lowest that I was able to make my biggest strides forward. It’s like life is a see saw… you go down but in no time you’re going thru some of your best days !
My best friend said "sometimes a change is needed"

Just sucks because I'm supporting her