Abundance is the most important factor

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you actually have options, you would reject women for looking at you the wrong way. You have the imprint of high interest from hot women in your sub consciousness and your mind has internalized the proper principles and mindset of a man with abundance.

When I walk down the street and see a woman give me a confusing look, I’m already mentally rejecting her. If she gives me a bad vibe -rejection. If I sense she is seeking my attention for validation -rejection.

Your behavior is solely based on how much abundance you have. You put up with crap behavior or low interest because you have no options.

Abundance is not a mindset. Abundance comes from being highly effective with women. And being highly effective comes from having high value. And having high value comes from daily habits that increases your value.

Abundance is a product of action. It’s not some pseudo mind trick to make women suddenly attracted to you.

Those who put in the work - those who go to the gym, work on their attitude and inner game, work on their finances, they dont have to talk about abundance as some mental thing. If anything, they don’t THINK at all about women. They are completely out of their heads and react naturally as a high value man.

Those who don’t have value mentally masturbate. Those who have value don’t think at all about women or abundance or whatever philosophy the mental masturbators think is the next en vogue mentality needed to succeed with women.

Instead of talking about abundance as some pseudo mindset, we need to talk about habits that makes a man high value.
See my above post.... Will Smith has options beyond what any man in history could dream of. So if the mindset part is moot, why doesn't he have abundance, why did he develop onetis?

I agree 100% of you said (sans the comment at "philosophizing" this, oh the horror!)...but there are more moving parts to this. Theres a lot of psychology here people think can just be written off.

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will Smith has options beyond what any man in history could dream of
Only if every man in history started his career as a gay Black dude in 90s Hollywood, who's now trapped in a marriage that exists just for the sake of maintaining his image

Sega Genesis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Abundance is not a mindset.
Abundance is a product of action.
I think it's actually both.

I don't see how you can achieve actual abundance (having multiple options) without first having an abundance "mindset" that you're high value, know your worth and what you have to offer. And walking away from any woman or anyone who doesn't see it or appreciate it.

Thus, enabling you to then turn that mindset into a product of your action and acquiring those options.

As stated an abundant mindset is confidence, knowing your value which is a mindset not an action or a product of action.

It applies to all walks of life, not just with women.

For example when interviewing for a job, when I know with certainty that if I don't get an offer from that company, I Will get an offer or offers (plural) from other companies, my mindset on that interview is more relaxed, I'm not desperate, I am not attached to that particular outcome.

Which 9 x out of 10 will result in my actually receiving that offer because of that confidence and knowing my value.

That's having an abundance mindset which IS a real thing not some pseudo pop psychology.

I am speaking from experience which you are as well and think we may even be on the same wavelength but expressing it in different ways, possibly.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't see how you can achieve actual abundance (having multiple options) without first having an abundance "mindset" that you're high value, know your worth and what you have to offer. And walking away from any woman or anyone who doesn't see it or appreciate it.

Thus, enabling you to then turn that mindset into action and acquire those options.

As stated an abundant mindset is confidence, knowing your value which is a mindset not an action or a product of action.

For example when interviewing for a job, if I know with certainty that if I don't get an offer from that company , I Will get another offer or offers (plural) from other companies so my mindset on that interview is more relaxed, I'm not desperate, I am not attached to that particular outcome.

Which 9 x out of 10 will result in my actually receiving that offer because of that confidence and knowing my value.

I am speaking from experience which you are as well and think we may even be on the same wavelength but expressing it in different ways.
Yes this is pretty much spot on

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
See my above post.... Will Smith has options beyond what any man in history could dream of. So if the mindset part is moot, why doesn't he have abundance, why did he develop onetis?

I agree 100% of you said (sans the comment at "philosophizing" this, oh the horror!)...but there are more moving parts to this. Theres a lot of psychology here people think can just be written off.
it’s well known and documented that celebs are completely depraved and have been involved in crazy sex orgies, sans p. diddy. With will smith i think it’s more complicated because there’s hundreds of millions of dollars involved if he were to get a divorce.

Will smith could literally get a bl0wjob everyday from a new woman who signs an NDA and none of us would know about it. You can’t compare Celebs to normal people.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And as long as attractive guys dont lord it down those who are not attractive with what amounts to a "chadsplain echo chamber" thread then we are all good, lol.
Looks really don't matter a whole lot (when it comes to abundance)

I've mentioned on this forum before that 2 past coworkers (back when I worked in stores) nailed female customers, despite the fact these 2 men were ugly.

They were muscular and fun; that's how they managed to slay despite being ugly.

On the flipside, there are attractive men who struggle for whatever reason.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why do athletes and celebrities like Will Smith or Tiger Woods get onetis for toxic women? There are literally millions of women who would marry them in a heartbeat and yet they get attached and ruined by women who run circles around them. As much as I want the simplest explaination to be the best...I think there's more to it being desired alone.

But yes...being desired is sort of a prequisite to abundance, because otherwise it's a bit delusional and cope to pretend you're hot shvt when you're not. Fake it till you make it (as a permanent mindset) is cope if it's your only strategy indefinitely. Confidence has to come from actual competence or experience at some point. But as I alluded to I don't think desire from women is all that's required to have confidence and outcome indifference...unless there is an obvious explaination how athletes/celebs can make this mistake despite being the most sought after men in the world.
Eminem is another celebrity example.

He remarried Kim in 2006.

By 2006, Eminem was super famous, super wealthy, relatively young (33), and could have had his pick of the ladies. Yet he went back to the broad he had a miserable first marriage with.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you actually have options, you would reject women for looking at you the wrong way. You have the imprint of high interest from hot women in your sub consciousness and your mind has internalized the proper principles and mindset of a man with abundance.

When I walk down the street and see a woman give me a confusing look, I’m already mentally rejecting her. If she gives me a bad vibe -rejection. If I sense she is seeking my attention for validation -rejection.

Your behavior is solely based on how much abundance you have. You put up with crap behavior or low interest because you have no options.

Abundance is not a mindset. Abundance comes from being highly effective with women. And being highly effective comes from having high value. And having high value comes from daily habits that increases your value.

Abundance is a product of action. It’s not some pseudo mind trick to make women suddenly attracted to you.

Those who put in the work - those who go to the gym, work on their attitude and inner game, work on their finances, they dont have to talk about abundance as some mental thing. If anything, they don’t THINK at all about women. They are completely out of their heads and react naturally as a high value man.

Those who don’t have value mentally masturbate. Those who have value don’t think at all about women or abundance or whatever philosophy the mental masturbators think is the next en vogue mentality needed to succeed with women.

Instead of talking about abundance as some pseudo mindset, we need to talk about habits that makes a man high value.
I'm, if anything, less desirable than I was in my early 20s. Yet I have much higher standards now than I did back then (in terms of how much nonsense I'm willing to tolerate from a woman). In my early 20s, I was willing to be with just about anyone.

Goes to show that even without abundance, a man can develop some standards.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score

Thus, enabling you to then turn that mindset into a product of your action and acquiring those options.

For example when interviewing for a job, when I know with certainty that if I don't get an offer from that company, I Will get an offer or offers (plural) from other companies, my mindset on that interview is more relaxed, I'm not desperate, I am not attached to that particular outcome.

That's having an abundance mindset which IS a real thing not some pseudo pop psychology.

I am speaking from experience which you are as well and think we may even be on the same wavelength but expressing it in different ways, possibly.
when I was 13 I was a complete nerd and considered ugly by all my female classmates. My mother enrolled me in boxing and kickboxing classes and I developed a more masculine body after puberty. With that, the abundance started rolling in. I was “instinctually” abundant. I could try to develop some pseudo psych technique called “abundance mindset” but none of that would have been as effective as being a physically masculine dude that made teenage girls wet.

My point is, no nerd can simply develop an abundance mindset. That’s why these types of threads attract mental masturbators. But there ARE habits you can develop to raise your value in the sexual market place.

I’m a sales director and I can spend every meeting preaching mindsets. But none of that matters if the sales people aren’t learning something new everyday, improving daily upwards in skills, and having a strong daily self development routine.

Abundance is a process of right habits, not a mindset. The mindset is a by-product of having the personal integrity to improve yourself each day.

What do you think is more effective, telling a fat guy to improve his mindset or telling him to hit the gym?

Last edited:

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm, if anything, less desirable than I was in my early 20s. Yet I have much higher standards now than I did back then (in terms of how much nonsense I'm willing to tolerate from a woman). In my early 20s, I was willing to be with just about anyone.

Goes to show that even without abundance, a man can develop some standards.
Fat chicks can have standards too (and many do), but that doesn’t create abundance. Raising your personal value is what creates actual abundance.

Sega Genesis

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think is more effective, telling a fat guy to improve his mindset or telling him to hit the gym?
Both. They're congruent with each other.

It's not gonna happen overnight just like hitting the gym won't turn him into a Greek god overnight.

This may sound corny to you but the Universe works simultaneously and functions in conjunction with everything else.

It's not a one or the other or an either/or situation.

Last edited:

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate your responses. I come from the zen tradition of being mindless. The equation with women is very simple. Increase your value = getting laid. You don’t have to waste a single brain cell. There are millions of people in therapy that never get anywhere.

It’s 10,000 times harder to change a persons mind than to change their bodies or daily habits. And when you change your body and daily habits, the mind changes automatically. It’s called calibration.

You can’t teach calibration or even learn it from someone else. You can only experience it. And the only people who can experience calibration are high value people.

That’s why there are people on this forum for years and still can’t get laid. None of these mental posts work.

I leave you guys with a zen koan- 1 action is worth more than 10,000 useless thoughts.

Sega Genesis

Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s why there are people on this forum for years and still can’t get laid. None of these mental posts work.
It's because they're not evolved which is their choice. I see it on every forum I'm on.

You can't teach this. It comes from observing people and the world, and having the emotional intelligence to learn from it, learning from your experiences (including mistakes), growing and evolving.

SS and other forums are echo chambers where people hold tightly to their own often rigid beliefs and alternative ideas are not even considered.

I'm speaking generally, this doesn't apply to everyone, obviously.

Last edited:

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The people who do not get laid, despite wanting to and receiving constant advice from those who do, often suffer from conviction bias. This means they believe in their ideas so strongly that they assume they must be true. Deep down, they may have doubts, which drives them to go the extra mile to convince themselves of their beliefs and to contradict anyone who challenges them. They struggle to stay true to themselves, especially when their ideas seem undeniably true and evoke such strong emotions to defend them.

I usually advise them to examine the facts from an objective perspective, with as much skepticism as they can gather. Their first impulse should always be to find information that disconfirms their strongest beliefs and those of others. That is true science.

Unfortunately, they don’t practice this approach, leaving them stagnant for decades.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because they're not evolved which is their choice. I see it on every forum I'm on.

You can't teach this. It comes from observing people and the world, and having the emotional intelligence to learn from it, learning from your experiences, growing and evolving.

SS and other forums are echo chambers where people hold tightly to their own often rigid beliefs and alternative ideas are not even considered.
Yes, emotional intelligence comes from the gut, not the mind! If anything if you find yourself out in the field thinking about mindsets, you’re screwed! lol. Everyone with field experience knows the goal is to be out of your head. And that “gut instinct” can only be developed from personal integrity of having daily habits that improves you as a person.

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will have to think about that one!

It could actually come from both the mind and gut but let me think about it.
The way for emotional control and to bring out the rational self is through self-awareness, examining emotions, delaying reactions, accepting people's nature, and finding a balance between thinking and feeling. It's not just about "gut”.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speak for yourself. I'm an attractive dude and women give me a lot of looks...but I will go from being invisible and repulsive to desirable and chased, and it is entirely dependant on my mental state and it's happened so many times it's incredibly self-evident it has nothing to do with my current "roster" of plates or lackthereof.

When my mental state (ie confidence) is shvt, they won't even give me the time of day, but when I'm in a "flow" or whatever you wanna call it they literally jump onto my dvck no joke they literally come over to my house for the 1st meetup and start begging for my dvck after. That's why I know it's paramount to cultivate the right mental state, and all this really comes down to is confidence, at this point this discussion is going nowhere because everyone agrees but somehow keeps disagreeing over semantics of "abundance" but what we're all really talking about is confidence or not.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Achilles heel to the abundance theory is the psychological condition known as attachment theory.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speak for yourself. I'm an attractive dude and women give me a lot of looks...but I will go from being invisible and repulsive to desirable and chased, and it is entirely dependant on my mental state and it's happened so many times it's incredibly self-evident it has nothing to do with my current "roster" of plates or lackthereof.

When my mental state (ie confidence) is shvt, they won't even give me the time of day, but when I'm in a "flow" or whatever you wanna call it they literally jump onto my dvck no joke they literally come over to my house for the 1st meetup and start begging for my dvck after. That's why I know it's paramount to cultivate the right mental state, and all this really comes down to is confidence, at this point this discussion is going nowhere because everyone agrees but somehow keeps disagreeing over semantics of "abundance" but what we're all really talking about is confidence or not.
And what do you think determines your mental state? Is it not daily habits that improves your value? So doesn’t that make abundance a process and not a mere mindset that anyone can adopt? Can a lazy person have the same mentality as Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant? These guys take 1000 shots a day. They don’t wake up in the morning thinking about their mindsets. They put in work.

If it was as easy as adopting a mindset, everyone would do it. But it takes hard work. You need to take daily action to be on top of your game.

The daily grind of self improvement is the hardest thing in the world but it pays the biggest dividends. No lazy person can simply adopt an “abundance mentality” and somehow get laid with an abundance of women. It’s a pie in the sky promise.

Everyone wants to be the beast, but not everyone wants to do what the beast does on a daily basis.