Abundance is the most important factor

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is most men (especially on here) meet women who have low IL or Medium IL, once you deal with a woman who has real HIGH IL you will never go back to dealing with low IL women again
It's worse than that. Men will claim that it's "ego" if a man doesn't accept the behaviors from a low IL women, the implication being that you're missing out on the sweet sweet pvssy so why does it matter? Why would any self-respecting man want tolerate disrespectful behavior from a women like that just for pvssy? Would you take on a client in a business partnership who constantly belittles you, misses meetings, doesn't communicate, etc? The entire dating marketing is so fvcked right now in part because men give women too much power and don't call women out because of fear of losing access to sex instead of taking the L.

As you said, once you deal with high IL, compliant, respectful women, it's impossible to want anything less from that point on. I have a buddy who's probably been with 100 women now and he and I both agree it's better to hold out for only the most high IL women, typically you meet one every 2-3 months and it's 100% worth holding out for the high IL women even if it means having a 2-3 month dry spell inbetween them. I think it's a mistake to prioritize sex so much that you don't care about how they treat you. But, if your notch count is under 30-40 or so maybe racking up those initial notches is more important so you'll stop valuing sex so much.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, your strategy (express interest while being dissociated from the final outcome) is largely what I do. I'm known to drop hints to a woman without coming out and making a move.

Unfortunately, that hasn't gotten me very far.
I never said don’t make a move. Sexual guys get the women.

Sega Genesis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Anyone who says it's a mindset probably already has allot of options and doesn't know what they are talking about.
How do you think they acquired those options? By disliking women and believing no woman is special like a previous poster stated?

Hardly.

It's the opposite of what you posted, it's because they DO know what they are talking about and doing!

It has very little to do with not believing that any woman is special. That sounds bitter and jaded which women can sense and it's not attractive.

It's about internal confidence, knowing your value and what you have to offer. And not being too attached to the outcome which gives you an air of mystery and independence which are attractive especially in early stages.

It's knowing when one doesn't work out, there is another just around the corner even if she's not there just yet.

It's having the confidence knowing she will be. And probably very soon! That is having an abundance mindset.

@Divorced w 3 explained it well, his posts about this are spot on in my opinion and you'd be wise to listen to him and others who believe as he does.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you think they acquired those options? By disliking women and believing no woman is special like a previous poster stated?
You understand who you're discussing seduction with, yes? You're knocking the wrong door. That's just a storage area for useless PUA garbage and delusional rambling theories. Best find another door to knock on.

Sega Genesis

Don Juan
Reaction score
You understand who you're discussing seduction with, yes? You're knocking the wrong door. That's just a storage area for useless PUA garbage and delusional rambling theories. Best find another door to knock on.
I'm not sure what you're saying.

Are you saying that having confidence, knowing your value and as such not being too attached to the outcome is a PUA theory?

Thus, allowing things to play out organically versus pushing for your desired outcome through game-playing and strategies or disliking women.

I'm genuinely confused as I would think pushing for your desired outcome by strategizing or acting like you dislike women sounds more PUA than what I just posted.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hardly.

It's the opposite of what you posted, it's because they DO know what they are talking about and doing!

It has very little to do with not believing that any woman is special. That sounds bitter and jaded which women can sense and it's not attractive.

It's about internal confidence, knowing your value and what you have to offer. And not being too attached to the outcome which gives you an air of mystery and independence which are attractive especially in early stages.

It's knowing when one doesn't work out, there is another just around the corner even if she's not there just yet.

It's having the confidence knowing she will be. And probably very soon! That is having an abundance mindset.

@Divorced w 3 explained it well, his posts about this are spot on in my opinion and you'd be wise to listen to him and others who believe as he does.
Tell em Sonic

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're saying.

Are you saying that having confidence, knowing your value and as such not being too attached to the outcome is a PUA theory?

Thus, allowing things to play out organically versus pushing for your desired outcome through game-playing and strategies or disliking women.

I'm genuinely confused as I would think pushing for your desired outcome by strategizing or acting like you dislike women sounds more PUA than what I just posted.
Sorry, I was wrong, you're knocking on the right door. You really should waste your time discussing your theories with incels.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said don’t make a move. Sexual guys get the women.
Even though I'm reluctant to make an official move, I'm known to drop hints.

For example, I've dropped multiple hints to my next door neighbor that I'm into older broads (she's 19 years older than me)

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I'm reluctant to make an official move, I'm known to drop hints.

For example, I've dropped multiple hints to my next door neighbor that I'm into older broads (she's 19 years older than me)
So you don’t make moves…

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hardly.

I may be misunderstanding your point because we probably need to clarify what the word "special" means in this context. This whole notion is about avoiding pedestalizing and idealizing women too much, which only serves to increase male thirst, attachment, and desperation, and literally no one disagrees that's a bad place to be as a man. Women do not like men who need them; that's why they chase after men who are running harems and hope for commitment from them even though they know deep down they'll never get it.

By definition, having options means you don't value any particular thing too much (ie, thinking it's special). As I said in an analogy, if you are consistently doing job interviews and juggling multiple job offers (ie, options) the leverage it provides means you won't value any one job and will no longer view it as special by default (that is, until you recognize the one that is actually special). When I say they're not special I don't mean they're not valuable or wonderful companions to have, nor am I saying women are terrible etc, I'm saying that in order to cultivate abundance you need to simply recognize that ultimately your own happiness is on you; women are complementary force multipliers, not a source of your happiness. In this context, a truly "special" women is the one we know is right for us, but we won't ever be able to see that until we stop overvaluing them and pick them among a sea of other potential candidates.

Last edited:

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say it is entertaining seeing you guys arguing with each other…

But it is not.

This forum used to be a respectable place of discussion and knowledge.

The last few posts shows how degraded it has become.

a sad day in the life!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But it is not.

a sad day in the life!
You said it is entertaining.which means you like it.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But it is not.

a sad day in the life!
If you think this is bad you should have seen how toxic PUA forms like RSDnation were in the 00s and 10s, it was beyond laughable. Sadly the PUA/theorycrafting mindsets won't go away for a long time. I'm not sure why the MGTOW and black pilled mindsets are continuing to gain traction though, blame nihilism.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’ve been on this forum for some time and I remember when I used to open threads about some girl I was talking to and she didn’t respond the way I wanted.
then you get advice and most of it is really useful and you realize what you did wrong and what you could do better.
I mean that’s nice but now that I have more choice than before I realize that individual girls don’t matter at all. Even if they act flaky or whatever I don’t care. There are other women I can talk to. Sure there are some you prefer but to be honest if these girls don’t want you, it’s not worth wasting your time with them.
if you have other women you’re talking to it won’t matter. A individual girl won’t matter and you can only really understand what I mean if you are not needy and have other options.
Abundance happens when women desire you. It is a sign that you are attractive. Abundance cannot be created. It just happens. If you have abundance it just is.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abundance happens when women desire you. It is a sign that you are attractive. Abundance cannot be created. It just happens. If you have abundance it just is.
And as long as attractive guys dont lord it down those who are not attractive with what amounts to a "chadsplain echo chamber" thread then we are all good, lol.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why do athletes and celebrities like Will Smith or Tiger Woods get onetis for toxic women? There are literally millions of women who would marry them in a heartbeat and yet they get attached and ruined by women who run circles around them. As much as I want the simplest explaination to be the best...I think there's more to it being desired alone.

But yes...being desired is sort of a prequisite to abundance, because otherwise it's a bit delusional and cope to pretend you're hot shvt when you're not. Fake it till you make it (as a permanent mindset) is cope if it's your only strategy indefinitely. Confidence has to come from actual competence or experience at some point. But as I alluded to I don't think desire from women is all that's required to have confidence and outcome indifference...unless there is an obvious explaination how athletes/celebs can make this mistake despite being the most sought after men in the world.

Last edited:

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you actually have options, you would reject women for looking at you the wrong way. You have the imprint of high interest from hot women in your sub consciousness and your mind has internalized the proper principles and mindset of a man with abundance.

When I walk down the street and see a woman give me a confusing look, I’m already mentally rejecting her. If she gives me a bad vibe -rejection. If I sense she is seeking my attention for validation -rejection.

Your behavior is solely based on how much abundance you have. You put up with crap behavior or low interest because you have no options.

Abundance is not a mindset. Abundance comes from being highly effective with women. And being highly effective comes from having high value. And having high value comes from daily habits that increases your value.

Abundance is a product of action. It’s not some pseudo mind trick to make women suddenly attracted to you.

Those who put in the work - those who go to the gym, work on their attitude and inner game, work on their finances, they dont have to talk about abundance as some mental thing. If anything, they don’t THINK at all about women. They are completely out of their heads and react naturally as a high value man.

Those who don’t have value mentally masturbate. Those who have value don’t think at all about women or abundance or whatever philosophy the mental masturbators think is the next en vogue mentality needed to succeed with women.

Instead of talking about abundance as some pseudo mindset, we need to talk about habits that makes a man high value.

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And as long as attractive guys dont lord it down those who are not attractive with what amounts to a "chadsplain echo chamber" thread then we are all good, lol.
I get your point, but the difference in how people handle their lives is evident in their decisions and actions over time. Rational individuals tend to finish projects, achieve their goals, work well with others, and create lasting contributions. In contrast, those who are more irrational often fall into negative patterns—repeating mistakes, experiencing unnecessary conflicts, and leaving dreams and projects unrealized.

They may express anger and desires for change without translating those into concrete action. While everyone can make irrational choices, and circumstances can play a role, it’s important to assess someone's behavior over time to determine if they’re truly rational or not.

I will let you conclude if incels, or the “unattractive people” you mention, are irrational or not.

Last edited: