my struggles with the ladies go way beyond mere social awkwardness

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since it's best if I keep my DNA out of the gene pool, I have the right idea by pining after broads who are either incapable of getting pregnant or highly unlikely to get pregnant.
Yes, you do have the right idea. Absolutely.

However, you don't have the right idea whining here on a seduction forum on being clueless how you seduce these old bats.
Old women horny enough to boink with autistic incels falls outside the experience of the members here. I suggest volunteering at an old people home. If you change their diapers quick enough you can probably cop a feel and get some intimacy going. And you don't have to worry about rejection, because the senile won't remember your 'approach' anyway.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you do have the right idea. Absolutely.

However, you don't have the right idea whining here on a seduction forum on being clueless how you seduce these old bats.
Old women horny enough to boink with autistic incels falls outside the experience of the members here. I suggest volunteering at an old people home. If you change their diapers quick enough you can probably cop a feel and get some intimacy going. And you don't have to worry about rejection, because the senile won't remember your 'approach' anyway.
My age preference starts at 45 (a far cry from the nursing home demographic)

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy hell...I remember replying to this last week and I thought we were done. How does this have 10 pages?
Now that Peaky Blinders has wrapped(At least till the movie is released), and using the cops's murder of a dope fiend as rationalization for rioting has fallen out of fashion, options for entertainment are sparse

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This summer, I went to 2 meetups with a local kinkster group my therapist (who I'm no longer going to) recommended

So you threw in the towel on psychotherapy after barely beginning, upon realizing:
"Simply talking about your difficulties wouldn't relieve your suffering... Doing so requires diligent effort on my part"

Same way you more or less gave up on securing an SO, when the first few attempts to do so didn't go EXACTLY as you fantasized they would

I trust your noticing a pattern of behavior here, GM

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you threw in the towel on psychotherapy after barely beginning, upon realizing:
"Simply talking about your difficulties wouldn't relieve your suffering... Doing so requires diligent effort on my part"

Same way you more or less gave up on securing an SO, when the first few attempts to do so didn't go EXACTLY as you fantasized they would

I trust your noticing a pattern of behavior here, GM
On the post of mine you just quoted, you conveniently left out the part where I said the kinkster group was mainly couples looking for other couples. There really was no point in me continuing to attend their meetups.

The 2 other single men at the meetup admitted to me they had no luck in that group.

There was a beautiful woman at the kinkster meetup who I was able to talk to about my fetish without having a panic attack. Alas, turned out she had boyfriend.

Circling back to my therapist, he basically told me to accept the risk of rejection from my next door neighbor. That's not helpful.

It also isn't helpful how he told me to advertise on my dating/hookup profiles that I'm on the spectrum and hate feminism.

The main problem I went to my therapist for though? The fact I don't last long. He did everything he could to help me on that one.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Circling back to my therapist, he basically told me to accept the risk of rejection from my next door neighbor. That's not helpful.
Perhaps in the same way a battalion commander regularly reminding those in his charge to clean their rifles on a regular basis "isn't helpful"... Those receiving the message have to be in a mind frame to actually receive it

"It also isn't helpful how he told me to advertise on my dating/hookup profiles that I'm on the spectrum and hate feminism"

You sure this wasn't yet another case of someone being semi-facetious, and you not picking up on it?

"The main problem I went to my therapist for though? The fact I don't last long"

That may be something that requires the attention of a urologist, rather than a shrink, GM. In any event, when you're not stalking the game reservation enough to amass anything approaching a kill count, your worries over such a thing are irrational

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps in the same way a battalion commander regularly reminding those in his charge to clean their rifles on a regular basis "isn't helpful"... Those receiving the message have to be in a mind frame to actually receive it

"It also isn't helpful how he told me to advertise on my dating/hookup profiles that I'm on the spectrum and hate feminism"

You sure this wasn't yet another case of someone being semi-facetious, and you not picking up on it?

"The main problem I went to my therapist for though? The fact I don't last long"

That may be something that requires the attention of a urologist, rather than a shrink, GM. In any event, when you're not stalking the game reservation enough to amass anything approaching a kill count, your worries over such a thing are irrational
The battalion analogy is a faulty analogy. Cleaning a rifle won't make a soldier feel like the world's biggest idiot. Asking out my neighbor runs the risk of making me feel like the world's biggest idiot (if I get rejected).

My therapist definitely wasn't being facetious when he told me to advertise (on dating/hookup profiles) the fact I'm on the spectrum. Here's the context: He said some dating/hookup platforms probably have spectrum support groups (and he recommended I join any spectrum support groups they have). I told him I don't want to because then it would show on my profile that I belong to the spectrum support group. He then (attempted to) assure me there's way less stigma against being on the spectrum in 2024 compared to 2013.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't facetious about his suggestion I advertise on my profile that I hate feminism. He acknowledged that'd turn off most broads. But he said it would be a good way to weed out incompatible broads.

Your suggestion I go to a urologist is genuinely helpful. I'm going to seriously look into it.

As for your claim I don't spend enough time hunting cooch to fret over my short longevity? Here's the thing: I'm sexually active. I had lots of experience practicing my therapist's suggestions (to try to help me last longer) this summer; that's how I know his suggestions didn't really work.

In all honesty, the short longevity is one of the many factors that kills my confidence to pursue free broads more often.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking out my neighbor runs the risk of making me feel like the world's biggest idiot (if I get rejected).
It'll only pain you as much as your thoughts and beliefs about such things allow, hombre.
Take notes, and practice everything you've learned

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, going to focus on this one.

Anecdotally I’ve seen plenty of cases where two brothers end up complete opposites in the dating department. Looks aside, one can end up a bad boy slayer, and the other can end up a gentle nice-guy-cel.

They both responded differently to the dysfunction at home and developed different temperaments. One “rebelled” against it, and the other withdrew and became passive.
This was my home. My brother turned to criminality. I was a good boy. Guess who was never without a woman?
When I came of age, I got into bad things and started to rebel. I started drinking and smoking weed, a little bit of vandalism, and was even selling weed on a very small scale to people I deemed trustworthy. But I think this made the fact that I wouldn’t interact with women even weirder to my peers because guys who do things like that usually don’t struggle that much with women.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I came of age, I got into bad things and started to rebel. I started drinking and smoking weed, a little bit of vandalism, and was even selling weed on a very small scale to people I deemed trustworthy. But I think this made the fact that I wouldn’t interact with women even weirder to my peers because guys who do things like that usually don’t struggle that much with women.
Part of why I got into dealing in doobie in high school was to attract women. Plus it got me invited to every party.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I think this made the fact that I wouldn’t interact with women even weirder to my peers because guys who do things like that usually don’t struggle that much with women.
My brother served three years for drug dealing, with part of that in a jail rappers boast about being in. He was never womanless. Most drug dealers never are.