interaction with my next door neighbor failed to go as planned

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all due respect, you'll never understand what I go through unless you also were viewed as the freaky creep of your high school (or freaky creep of your college major department)
I was the freaky creep of my own family from toddlerhood throughout adolescence, hoss... I had a violent, malignant mother and a father who personified "simp", long before that word was in wide circulation, and being weird and goofy was a defense mechanism: If I didn't seem like a potential threat, you were less likely to be assaulted

Like every other man in the history of our species, I had lessons that needed to be unlearned, and healthier mindsets and behaviors to be adopted. And like everyone else here at SS, I'm STILL evolving, unlearning, relearning

Seeing as you went through all the trouble to seek this forum out and become a member, I urge you to join us on the journey. As I state elsewhere: We wouldn't all be in your case, if we didn't want you to succeed

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was bullied until I almost killed a bully, then I was a 'psycho'. Which was fine with me, as long as they let me be.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was the freaky creep of my own family from toddlerhood throughout adolescence, hoss... I had a violent, malignant mother and a father who personified "simp", long before that word was in wide circulation, and being weird and goofy was a defense mechanism: If I didn't seem like a potential threat, you were less likely to be assaulted

Like every other man in the history of our species, I had lessons that needed to be unlearned, and healthier mindsets and behaviors to be adopted. And like everyone else here at SS, I'm STILL evolving, unlearning, relearning

Seeing as you went through all the trouble to seek this forum out and become a member, I urge you to join us on the journey. As I state elsewhere: We wouldn't all be in your case, if we didn't want you to succeed
Growing up, I was the freaky creep of my family too (which my mom liked to point out)

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was bullied until I almost killed a bully, then I was a 'psycho'. Which was fine with me, as long as they let me be.
Somewhat similar story here (although I never nearly killed anyone)

After moving to my current city, I ended up in positions where I could have died (became I came across as an easy target). I then learned a secret; the exercising of this secret has led to many a shady character avoiding/being afraid of me.

Like you, my attitude is "if that's what it takes to be left alone"

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Growing up, I was the freaky creep of my family too (which my mom liked to point out)
You're not a child anymore. You have the power to start living consciously; and leading a voluntary life. Part of that means taking the assistance you're provided here, free of charge

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have been rejected school, in school nobody knows better, right now those guys and girls would give anything to have the life I have now.

We all have been bullied by family too, get over it, you're 25, at 25 I was working hard to move out of my parents house, like you should.

Every member in here hasn't peak yet, cause when you get to the highest you get board, that's called delayed gratification and when you peaked later in life, you get to enjoy it better, than peaking early. Even @AmsterdamAssassin hasn't peaked yet, just imagine that.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have been rejected school, in school nobody knows better, right now those guys and girls would give anything to have the life I have now.

We all have been bullied by family too, get over it, you're 25, at 25 I was working hard to move out of my parents house, like you should.

Every member in here hasn't peak yet, cause when you get to the highest you get board, that's called delayed gratification and when you peaked later in life, you get to enjoy it better, than peaking early. Even @AmsterdamAssassin hasn't peaked yet, just imagine that.
25? I'm 33.

Speaking of @AmsterdamAssassin, he told me yesterday that if I were to join a social group, I'd figure out which female members were open to getting hit on within a month (but he said most men would figure it out within 5-10 days).

He was giving me way too much credit (with his guess that I'd figure it out within a month). The 2 female college classmates I mentioned who I managed to ask out without having a panic attack? I had known those broads for several months by the time of the ask out. Apparently several months wasn't even enough time for me to figure out they weren't open to getting hit on.