If you're in a social circle, and the women there don't give you a hug when they leave, it's OVER

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a social circle - international folks in an Eastern-European folks (yes, far too much sausage, but it is what it is :mad: ). So there was a semi-harridan chick (definitely bangable) that I had talked to earlier, and we talked, with a few others around. Then this little agglomeration of people just kind of moved on to other agglomerations. This chick was talking with some taller, Chaddish men, and when it came time that she was leaving, every one of those guys got a hug, while she seemed to avoid me, so as to not have to give me a hug.

This made me think of my favorite Black-Pill movie scene, where one of the main characters (Raphael) was always talking to a lot of women, but they would not acknowledge his presence, other than when he was the active participant in keeping the conversation going - in this case, when he was fast-dancing with them, but not being worthy of a slow-dance, which precipitated the world's most black-pill scene ever in cinema history (I think everyone knows this scene).

This is a small action that is almost imperceptible, but for those who study black-pill, it's as clear as day.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've mentioned on this forum that I was in a sausage-heavy clique my freshman year of college (6 sausages, 2 clams)

The 2 clams would hug me. Yet they never dated me or gave me sex. One of the clams gave sex to 2 different sausages in our clique (and the other clam, adamant about remaining a virgin until marriage, at least dated 2 of the sausages in our clique)

My point? Hugs don't necessarily mean anything.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've mentioned on this forum that I was in a sausage-heavy clique my freshman year of college (6 sausages, 2 clams)

The 2 clams would hug me. Yet they never dated me or gave me sex. One of the clams gave sex to 2 different sausages in our clique (and the other clam, adamant about remaining a virgin until marriage, at least dated 2 of the sausages in our clique)

It's better than nothing. :mad:

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How come you were the only person that didn’t get a hug?

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have this type of issue too. This has bothered me so badly that I bought a Bolster pillow, this is a long pillow that is body sized so you can go on top of and hug, and when you listen to a nice ASMR video or someone you like, go on top of the Bolster pillow and hug it then it does feel like you are getting a hug. I hug this pillow allot of times. But, I do have rules. I would only do that during the night in bed, but stay away from it during the day time unless I'm triggered by a gesture of affection in public that bothers me. This has not happened in a long time so far.

There are also Cuddling Services if you search from them if you want to pay a pro to hug you up. I have not tried it out, but there are plenty of youtube videos broaching the subject as well.

At the end of the day, you can't control what life throws at you being a sub-5, short, or getting mogged, but you can cope with it how ever you chose to. Since I'm have not been triggered out in a long while, and have interactions, it looks like circumstances (ie around women) have changed enough that having copes are now like eating cough candy without having a cold.

However, I did have an intense hugging session with my mother's caregiver. Nothing recent with her, but it was earlier in the year. Now we are just talking with each other, which is still better than nothing.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That is an interesting when you put it that way. I always thought if you got hugs it means that there is a high level of interest.

What was the quality of the hug? Was it like a brief "friendship" type of hug, or was it a gropey type of hug where she'd let you fondle her a$$ if you wanted to or keep hugging her up like a doll?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a social circle - international folks in an Eastern-European folks (yes, far too much sausage, but it is what it is :mad: ). So there was a semi-harridan chick (definitely bangable) that I had talked to earlier, and we talked, with a few others around. Then this little agglomeration of people just kind of moved on to other agglomerations. This chick was talking with some taller, Chaddish men, and when it came time that she was leaving, every one of those guys got a hug, while she seemed to avoid me, so as to not have to give me a hug.

This made me think of my favorite Black-Pill movie scene, where one of the main characters (Raphael) was always talking to a lot of women, but they would not acknowledge his presence, other than when he was the active participant in keeping the conversation going - in this case, when he was fast-dancing with them, but not being worthy of a slow-dance, which precipitated the world's most black-pill scene ever in cinema history (I think everyone knows this scene).

This is a small action that is almost imperceptible, but for those who study black-pill, it's as clear as day.
What was the quality of the hug? Was it like a brief type of hug, or was it like a more "deeper" type of hug? I'm assuming it was a deep hug, where she's throwing her body to the guys and it's like a semi-fondling/hug thing? Is that what got you triggered?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean? What is so offensive about it? It sounds like he is trying to BS me that the women were 10 inches taller than him.
I did not say it was offensive. The point is, the lady didn't like him compared to the other guys. Generally when you experience that then you feel bad. Then when you go home your mind plays tricks, blows things out of proprotion, makes you feel like you are sub-human that's unworthy of love and you are just invisible to women, etc.... and you go into a negative spiral. With me it doesn't matter why beyond the fact that it happened to him. It sucks when you experience something like that. It makes the experience within the group toxic as well.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
What was the quality of the hug? Was it like a brief type of hug, or was it like a more "deeper" type of hug? I'm assuming it was a deep hug, where she's throwing her body to the guys and it's like a semi-fondling/hug thing? Is that what got you triggered?
Good point. There are generally two types of hugs.

If she’s attracted to the guy or at least considers him dateable/on her level, it will be a firm hug with both bodies squared up with each other (ie full boob contact against the guy’s chest). And her hands will typically be firmly on his back.

Then there’s the friendzone sort of hug (or no hug at all). With the FZ hug, the two bodies are not squared up with each other. She’s either on an angle or leaning back so as to minimize the incidental contact of her boobs against a guy she is not attracted to. And her hands might give him more of a pat on the back than holding his back.