How to make your dating life less dreadful

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And The more you make the less valuable money is.

So what's the typical date for you? Bottle of boones farm at the park? :)
So if we are going to debate the costs associated with a date, lets get into the weeds a little...

Her: 2 glasses of wine = $10x2 = $20
Me: 3 mixed drinks = $15x3 = $45
Us: Appetizer = $12

TOTAL = $78 + 8% tax + 20% tip = $100

Thats pretty much standard for me. I always take my dates to nice places with good atmosphere, dim lighting, and music. This is one of the places I've taken many dates to. This is what works for me and the type of women I date. I don't consider $100 a lot to spend.
Firstly I don't drink and secondly I'm not interested in chit chatting and listening to a woman's BS. Paying for the experience would be like putting salt on a wound. For me it's either serious relationship or strictly sex. All this pvssy begging and paying for sex indirectly that happens under the guise of dating seems ridiculous to me.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly I don't drink and secondly I'm not interested in chit chatting and listening to a woman's BS. Paying for the experience would be like putting salt on a wound. For me it's either serious relationship or strictly sex. All this pvssy begging and paying for sex indirectly that happens under the guise of dating seems ridiculous to me.
Thats fine, you've told us pu$$y beggers what we shouldn't do. What is it that you do on dates? Describe your typical date.

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
So if we are going to debate the costs associated with a date, lets get into the weeds a little...

Her: 2 glasses of wine = $10x2 = $20
Me: 3 mixed drinks = $15x3 = $45
Us: Appetizer = $12

TOTAL = $78 + 8% tax + 20% tip = $100

Thats pretty much standard for me. I always take my dates to nice places with good atmosphere, dim lighting, and music. This is one of the places I've taken many dates to. This is what works for me and the type of women I date. I don't consider $100 a lot to spend.
Nomination for CFO title, mods.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats fine, you've told us pu$$y beggers what we shouldn't do. What is it that you do on dates? Describe your typical date.
Don't take it as an insult. If a man regularly invites other men or old ladies that he barely knows and is willing to spend $100 just for the privilege to be in their presence, then it's one thing. If the same man only does this with women he hopes to have sex with, then how would you call it? :rolleyes:

I agree with the rest of the OP.

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take it as an insult. If a man regularly invites other men or old ladies that he barely knows and is willing to spend $100 just for the privilege to be in their presence, then it's one thing. If the same man only does this with women he hopes to have sex with, then how would you call it? :rolleyes:

I agree with the rest of the OP.
It’s called not being a cheap date when women talk amongst themselves, dum dum.
Women seek validation from other women, ya know