How to make your dating life less dreadful

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And The more you make the less valuable money is.

So what's the typical date for you? Bottle of boones farm at the park? :)
So if we are going to debate the costs associated with a date, lets get into the weeds a little...

Her: 2 glasses of wine = $10x2 = $20
Me: 3 mixed drinks = $15x3 = $45
Us: Appetizer = $12

TOTAL = $78 + 8% tax + 20% tip = $100

Thats pretty much standard for me. I always take my dates to nice places with good atmosphere, dim lighting, and music. This is one of the places I've taken many dates to. This is what works for me and the type of women I date. I don't consider $100 a lot to spend.
Firstly I don't drink and secondly I'm not interested in chit chatting and listening to a woman's BS. Paying for the experience would be like putting salt on a wound. For me it's either serious relationship or strictly sex. All this pvssy begging and paying for sex indirectly that happens under the guise of dating seems ridiculous to me.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly I don't drink and secondly I'm not interested in chit chatting and listening to a woman's BS. Paying for the experience would be like putting salt on a wound. For me it's either serious relationship or strictly sex. All this pvssy begging and paying for sex indirectly that happens under the guise of dating seems ridiculous to me.
Thats fine, you've told us pu$$y beggers what we shouldn't do. What is it that you do on dates? Describe your typical date.

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
So if we are going to debate the costs associated with a date, lets get into the weeds a little...

Thats pretty much standard for me. I always take my dates to nice places with good atmosphere, dim lighting, and music. This is one of the places I've taken many dates to. This is what works for me and the type of women I date. I don't consider $100 a lot to spend.
Nomination for CFO title, mods.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats fine, you've told us pu$$y beggers what we shouldn't do. What is it that you do on dates? Describe your typical date.
Don't take it as an insult. If a man regularly invites other men or old ladies that he barely knows and is willing to spend $100 just for the privilege to be in their presence, then it's one thing. If the same man only does this with women he hopes to have sex with, then how would you call it? :rolleyes:

I agree with the rest of the OP.

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take it as an insult. If a man regularly invites other men or old ladies that he barely knows and is willing to spend $100 just for the privilege to be in their presence, then it's one thing. If the same man only does this with women he hopes to have sex with, then how would you call it? :rolleyes:

It’s called not being a cheap date when women talk amongst themselves, dum dum.
Women seek validation from other women, ya know

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear so many stories of cheap first dates from females. Men, you are the provider.
It’s pay to play, quality women are looking for the experience. A quality first date will make the path much easier in the long run. The $100 is an investment, you never have a second chance at a first impression.
I don't disagree with this at all let me just say again I don't disagree with this reasoning at all. However on the flipside I had some women insist on coffee dates or walking around the lake date due to it being "Less pressure"

I agree with this as well however if you're only looking to get laid in 2024 it can be done by skipping the date nonsense. I've kept track of the women I've been dating in 2024. 33% came straight to the place to bang or hook up. Is this normal? no I kept track in previous years and the average for me is 10-20%. So it certainly can be done. I have also been the simp taking women on drinks or dinner date and ended up never hearing from them again just being honest. However the reality is for most men who want a girlfriend or even to get laid you will have to take a woman on date. The Mode one method doesn't work for everyone. IMO I found more success actually taking a woman on a date then hooking up after (70%)

And The more you make the less valuable money is.
That's another fair point. I agree with this as well. A $100 to a guy making 35K a year is a lot of money a $100 to a guy making 200K a year is nothing. Even if he does so 3 times a week

I don't see anything wrong this at all, I always took women to nice places for dates as well even when I was broke as a joke. Back in the early 2010s it was easy because you had happy hour. Now the happy hour prices are similar or damn near the menu prices

The biggest takeaway I've taken away thus far from dating in 2024 is quality trumps quantity. I will say that if you are 35+ and worried about spending a $100 on a first date you shouldn't be dating, Like @CornbreadFed doesn't mean you're looking to spend it but dating nowadays ain't ****ing cheap. Dating is just gonna cost more if you decide to keep seeing a girl. It's not realistic to think that once you have a girlfriend(or even dating someone casually unless it's a Booty call) you will just be doing Netflix and chill all the time. The women will get bored and the relationship is doomed to fail. Women especially quality women or social women like to be out and about. Good luck trying to just get her to come over every night and bang and making her premade lasagna.

Last edited: